Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...maybe leaning toward no. I'm a terrible person to put in charge of anything. People keep telling me I'm good at it, but it's obvious I'm not.

Would you give up sex with the person you love if it meant you could safely and without risk to your relationship have it with anyone else anytime without repercussion?

I mean... That's a tricky question to ask someone who is polyamorous (not just one person I love) and whose sex life with their life partner is already significantly encumbered by medical problems.

I'd have to say no though. Going under the impression that the sex I would be having would not be with those that I love, then sex without some level of emotional connection would be pretty unfulfilling.

.... then again, that could be some interesting superpower since it says 'anyone'. since I'm fucking people that i don't love to begin with, I could just have sex with all the homophobes of the world and release the sex tape to ruin their careers 🙂 Think about all the strongmen dictators i could topple with the power of my irresistible dick lol.

still, imma lean towards no.

Would you risk catching COVID-19 for social interaction if you knew you were a genetic anomaly and it was impossible for anyone else to catch it from you in turn?

die with the heat death of the universe 🙂 though not exactly following the topic style.

would you be immortal if it meant losing 90% of your memories* every 20 years?

*not counting those related to doing basic tasks like speaking, working appliances, etc. You get to keep all your skills plus 10% of the memories of the events in your life.

Sure, I'd just make the first wish the absolute absence of abuse of power in the world. That way even being immoral afterwards it woudl be impossible for me to use my remaining wishes to cause harm.

Would you take superpowers in return for knowing that eventually it will lead to your parents dying a tragic death because of superhero tropes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived