Yes, No, Maybe

Yes. There is absolutely no downside to accepting this power, only an inconvenience if I ever wanted to use it. Since I can control its use at my discretion I could even live a perfectly normal life by just choosing to not do backflips. There is no double edged sword here, only a tool.

Would you give up two thirds of your remaining lifespan in order to significantly increase your intelligence and creativity?

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Contrary to popular belief, I do have standards, and as advantageous as 3 months free living may be, due to it being a complete stranger, I can't guarantee that I won't contract any STI's or anything similar.

Would you like a slice of carrot cake?

• 2 weeks later...

No. Stinky cheese is terrible. The taste is bad, the odor is bad. And I would not want that to be my legacy.

Would you become the grim reaper if the occasion arose, even if that means you can't intervene you just get told who is going to die and yiu have to stand there and watch while they die so you can take their soul?

Almost definitely no. I’d help a friend through almost anything, but my interpretation of “a serious crime”, is murder or kidnapping or something, and I’m just not cut out for that kind of thing. 

For one million dollars, would you sell the movie rights to your life story if you knew they would make you look idiotic and people would consider you a moron for the rest of your life?

Maybe? That is a rough question. I could envision such a life to be smooth and easy but if I make such a vow I would like to mean it. But at the same time I’m getting older and things are wearing down so it would be nice to actually take things easy for once. So I will stick to a maybe leaning towards yes. 

If you was able to heal people of all disease, illness, and/or injuries but only during sex, would you become a sort of doctor and ‘heal’ as many as ya can?

Yes. It would be nice to be able to help people while at the same time having a valid excuse to always want to switch from partner to partner. I wrote a character like that, once. Her superpower was sexual healing, literally. She could cure any disease or malady, and even diminish the signs of aging. She healed herself at the same time. She looked very young and beautiful, but was very old and jaded.

Would you eat only one single food item (your choice) for the rest of your life if it meant you would always have enough to never be hungry?

On a real world level, No. Nothing I would love to eat every day forever is good for me and would lead to a very unhealthy life. Now if I could have what I want and it could somehow supply everything my body needs and not be unhealthy then yes, burritos all day everyday!

If you could goto another world of your choose and never be able to come back or leave it, would you? (Can’t take anybody or anything at all with you)

Well, I'm a glutton anyways, so an excuse to eat more ham sounds good. YES. 

You've been given the opportunity to try out a new medicine. This medicine will cause a near double growth in penis size for men, and a near double growth in breast size for women. However, the drug is highly addictive, and withdrawal symptoms include hallucinations and possible death. Do you risk it?

Yes. The truth of the universe is the most important factor in any stance. ‘Personal truth’ as in what you honestly believe to be true tends to often be bias and flawed, making such concepts dangerous to person growth and understanding. 

If you could have free food for the rest of your life but you can never eat the same thing, made the same way, more then once would you? (Example if you have a T-bone steak you never be able to have that again but could still get a prime rib, or eat boiled shrimp once but can still have shrimp Alfredo)

Archived