Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like... "You can eat if you eat me," or like "you want to do charity work? Fuck me and I'll let you feed the homeless people in the shelter I run."

Because the first one, no, gross. That's exploitative and morally disgusting. The second, I mean... not as bad, but I'm sure I could find another alternative to feed the homeless... so no. A resounding no all around.

Would you have sex with someone you found physically repulsive if it was their dying request?

Maybe, if it's just plain sex without kisses and foreplay, and given the dying person isn't out to stick it in any of my holes. As much as I am all for fulfilling the last wishes, I actually need to get hard to have sex.

Would you still be married to your partner if you somehow found out you are related? (Half brother/sister or anything closer)

I mean... no? But then I don't really consider marriage a valid option for me on a good day, so I probably wouldn't be in that position to begin with.

But would I still be with my girlfriend if I found out were were related? Damn. I dunno. I mean. It wouldn't change how I feel about her, but... that would be weird.

Would you start a business with your best friend?

( Came across a meme earlier about a couple who found out they were brothers, separated at birth. Really makes me wonder how you recover from a shock like that)

Maybe.

Actually I'm planning to start one. Hard to shake off the fear of things going wrong and me losing both my money and one of the few friends I got left. And at the same time, it's easier to trust the friend than a complete stranger or an acquaintance. I don't know what's gonna happen eventually but it sure feeds my overthinking.

Would you actually be a hero if you had super powers?

I don't know, but I don't think I'd be a hero in the classic sense. No spandex crime-fighting nights and secret identity. I'd like to think I'd use super powers altruistically, and I probably would to a greater or lesser degree. But depending on the powers, I'm willing to bet that the potential for practical jokes could be unreal and that would be hard to resist. Plus, we're inherently selfish creatures, and I'm sure that if it came right down to it, my own survival and the survival of those l love would be first and foremost in my mind. I can't imagine I'd be Superman letting Lois die so I could save a continent full of people. I think if it came down to my girlfriend vs. a continent of people, I'd be in a happy relationship and there'd be a continent devoid of life. But who knows? Maybe knowing you're the only one that can do something gives you a different perspective? Maybe the first time you let some guy get hit by a car to save your sister's cat it changes something inside you, makes you carry the weight of that decision around with you. And then all the little decisions, all the times you could have saved someone but you just wanted another 30 minutes of sleep, the times you were on a date that was going really well and you ignored a call for help so people died, then the next date things didn't work out and you could have just called it off during the first date... you'd have all this guilt and second-guessing yourself and your decisions. I imagine ultimately you'd feel pretty separated from the rest of humanity, especially if you were the only one who could do something to save people. You'd be like a god among men and be forced to make life and death decisions on a regular basis. How could you even feel connected to another human when your power makes you so different from them, when the weight of what you could do for good forces you to make decisions on a regular basis that put the good of the many ahead of your own personal good? Would you try to connect anyway? Would you just look at them as numbers and try to save the most possible? Would you start to resent them for being the reason you can no longer have a normal life?

No, man. Screw that. I'd be selfish and quiet about my powers. I'd help in tiny bits, in secret if I could, and either never really push myself so I'd never know my limits and keep myself free of any guilt about what I could have done but didn't do, or feel guilty about every little thing I didn't or couldn't do until I descended into a self-loathing spiral of depression and angst. Super powers would suck.

If you were a multi-billionaire, would you use most of your wealth until you were just normal again to help those in need?

On 13/04/2023 at 18:21, IsabellaRose said:

I'd be Superman letting Lois die so I could save a continent full of people.

( This is what I was looking for, sorta. "You know what a hero will do? He will sacrifice you for the greater good. But me? I have no obligations to do such things out of a petty notion of honor. If anything, I will burn this world to the ground for you." The isolation you mentioned though, yeah it would be real.)

On 13/04/2023 at 18:21, IsabellaRose said:

If you were a multi-billionaire, would you use most of your wealth until you were just normal again to help those in need?

Do gold-digging hoes count as "The ones in need?" xD If so, yeah lol

Jokes aside, no, never. The thing about wealth is, it does not come easy. Nobody is going to hand me a billion dollar out of the kindness of their hearts or just cause they felt like it. If anything, the opposite is going to happen. Long before I even hit the millions, there will be people out to bite my ass and take away as much money they can from me, with whatever means necessary. I may get some homeless people houses, make sure they get college degrees so they can have a better job and/or a better life, but nothing beyond that. If I have a billion I will be working towards making it two billion. 2 to 4, 4 to 8, 8 to... you get the idea.

Would you steal someone's husband/wife only out of spite when their partner doesn't even appeal to you sexually?

Weirdly, yes. I had a rock collection when I was a kid. Just colorful, weirdly shaped or awesome looking rocks of different types I'd find on the shore of the lake. I also had a fascination with all those little samples of various minerals and gemstones in my grade school teacher's classroom. Little selfish me stole my two favorites out of the box in which she kept them with every stone in it's own partition all neatly labeled. When my mother found them she made me return them and apologize which led to her searching my backpack like I was a criminal on a daily basis and my teacher clearly distrusting me for the remainder of the year. As if I weren't already self-conscious and fearful of authority figures. I developed a strong resentment for pyrite. Fool's Gold, indeed.

Do you have a collection of something?

Yes, well technically.

When I was a kid, there was this trend of setting up little stands of stickers and Eid-cards among the kids in our block and the neighboring ones. It was mostly for shits and giggles, but we would make some decent amounts to spend on Eid. I was hooked on this taste of extra money, especially when my allowance wasn't even in the 1/10th of what I would make in one day. Soon I was desperate to get new ideas to make even more and came across this one kid who had some rare, shiny anime stickers that I had never seen in the local wholesale stores. He had some musical cards too. He obviously didn't tell me where he would get those, so I bought some pieces and put them on my diary.

Then the hunt began. To expand my stand I would go from store to store with my diary to find more of those stickers. Eventually I found the store, and from there I got the link to the printing company who made those stickers. I had to stop the business when my dad found out and beat me for it, buuut, I kept collecting the stickers. I had a huge collection of stickers, especially from Pokemon, One Piece, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. Oddly enough, I remember having SSJ God (both red and blue) variants of Vegeta and Goku, Freeza and Piccolo's golden forms, Luffy's gear fourth (both bounceman and snakeman) variants of the stickers long before those were a thing in the anime. The stash of those diaries must be there somewhere still, collecting dust along with the collection of Eid-cards.

I don't collect anymore. I don't really even have a real hobby now honestly.

Do you like metal music and/or the sub-genres of metal?

If it can be a kind of light-hearted hentai tentacle-rape world where every creature in the universe uses countless appendages of various sizes to fuck me for orgasms and lulz but no one ever really gets hurt and I'm like a female Tony Stark just sleeping my way around the multiverse with a grin and a drink... sure. What was I using that soul for anyway?

Would you marry someone who legitimately had a condition that required them to have sex with multiple partners but they insisted that you remain faithful and only sleep with them?

Archived