Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Temaelrin

Yes, No, Maybe

SciGirl

Yes. There is absolutely no downside to accepting this power, only an inconvenience if I ever wanted to use it. Since I can control its use at my discretion I could even live a perfectly normal life by just choosing to not do backflips. There is no double edged sword here, only a tool.

Would you give up two thirds of your remaining lifespan in order to significantly increase your intelligence and creativity?

IsabellaRose

Nope. Given my family history and poor decision making ability, that 1/3 of my remaining life wouldn't be long enough to take advantage of my increased intelligence or creativity.

Would you sleep with a stranger for enough money to pay all your living expenses for 3 months?

Rucio

No. Contrary to popular belief, I do have standards, and as advantageous as 3 months free living may be, due to it being a complete stranger, I can't guarantee that I won't contract any STI's or anything similar.

Would you like a slice of carrot cake?

Lord 'Boo

Yes. I was just contemplating on what snack to have.

Would you want the ability for alcohol to no longer affect you? No tipsy or buzzed, no drunk, no hangovers, no liver damage, all the taste but otherwise it's like drinking water.

CMMDR-Viper

Yes for someone with one kidney that would make life a lot easier!

would you want a killer robot that only listened to your commands?

IsabellaRose

Yes, definitely. My very own Terminator, just like John Connor in T2.

Would you want the superpower to be able to communicate with and control insects if it meant you would slowly begin to resemble an insect the more you used the power?

Manni

No because I'm not a bug person. Really not into them.

Would you want to become a superhero, if that meant being a sacrificial lamb for the 'sins' of people and whose use of power slowly takes your basic abilities away?

IsabellaRose

Sure. Giving up your humanity to save people would at least leave a legacy.

Would you want to create a new kind of stinky cheese that attains worldwide success, but you reap no financial reward and are forever known as the "Stinky Cheese Guy/Girl?"

Foxtrot

No. Stinky cheese is terrible. The taste is bad, the odor is bad. And I would not want that to be my legacy.

Would you become the grim reaper if the occasion arose, even if that means you can't intervene you just get told who is going to die and yiu have to stand there and watch while they die so you can take their soul?

IsabellaRose

No, that doesn't like a very intrinsically rewarding job.

Would you accept immortality if it meant you fell deeply and passionately in love only with people with short lifespans and felt overwhelming loss when they died at least every five years for all eternity?

Mr Fantasy

Yes. Even with the heartbreak, the chance to experience that amount of love and passion would be amazing.

Would you commit a serious crime for your best friend, no questions asked? 

IsabellaRose

Almost definitely no. I’d help a friend through almost anything, but my interpretation of “a serious crime”, is murder or kidnapping or something, and I’m just not cut out for that kind of thing. 

For one million dollars, would you sell the movie rights to your life story if you knew they would make you look idiotic and people would consider you a moron for the rest of your life?

laslosurname928

No way. I know myself well enough to know that I'm no idiot. If a movie of my life were to be made, I would want full creative control over it.

Would you give up your life knowing the world will be a better place as a result? (By this I mean, no world hunger, no war, etc.)

IsabellaRose

Can I say yes in fifty years?

Would you marry someone you disliked but never had to spend time with, if it meant your whole family would be financially set for the next ten generations?

• Like 1

Kerzin Kalamond

Maybe? That is a rough question. I could envision such a life to be smooth and easy but if I make such a vow I would like to mean it. But at the same time I’m getting older and things are wearing down so it would be nice to actually take things easy for once. So I will stick to a maybe leaning towards yes. 

If you was able to heal people of all disease, illness, and/or injuries but only during sex, would you become a sort of doctor and ‘heal’ as many as ya can?

IsabellaRose

Yes. It would be nice to be able to help people while at the same time having a valid excuse to always want to switch from partner to partner. I wrote a character like that, once. Her superpower was sexual healing, literally. She could cure any disease or malady, and even diminish the signs of aging. She healed herself at the same time. She looked very young and beautiful, but was very old and jaded.

Would you eat only one single food item (your choice) for the rest of your life if it meant you would always have enough to never be hungry?

Kerzin Kalamond

On a real world level, No. Nothing I would love to eat every day forever is good for me and would lead to a very unhealthy life. Now if I could have what I want and it could somehow supply everything my body needs and not be unhealthy then yes, burritos all day everyday!

If you could goto another world of your choose and never be able to come back or leave it, would you? (Can’t take anybody or anything at all with you)

IsabellaRose

Without a second thought or a look back, yes, immediately.

Would you move halfway around the world to live with someone you fell in love with, knowing you wouldn't be able to afford trips home to see your friends or family more than once every 5-10 years?

laslosurname928

Yep. In a heartbeat. I love my family, but if my love for this person is that strong, I'm going for it.

Would you travel back in time to change any moment in history knowing you as yourself will cease to exist?

IsabellaRose

No. What's done is done. Better to strive for a future you wish for that attempt to change the past.

Would you prostitute yourself for a year if you knew you would attain financial independence after that time and never have to work again?

Kerzin Kalamond

Yes. I’m not sure who would pay for this but sure I am game.

if you could stop sleeping all together but I’m doing so you need to eat twice as much to make up for it would you?

Rucio

Well, I'm a glutton anyways, so an excuse to eat more ham sounds good. YES. 

You've been given the opportunity to try out a new medicine. This medicine will cause a near double growth in penis size for men, and a near double growth in breast size for women. However, the drug is highly addictive, and withdrawal symptoms include hallucinations and possible death. Do you risk it?

Kerzin Kalamond

Hard nope. Already have enough and don’t need to become unusable. 

If you could obtain the powers of a god but doing so only gives you one year to live would you?

Mr Fantasy

Absolutely, a years worth of those powers would allow you to solve any problems in the world.

Is being honest more important than being right?

Kerzin Kalamond

Yes. The truth of the universe is the most important factor in any stance. ‘Personal truth’ as in what you honestly believe to be true tends to often be bias and flawed, making such concepts dangerous to person growth and understanding. 

If you could have free food for the rest of your life but you can never eat the same thing, made the same way, more then once would you? (Example if you have a T-bone steak you never be able to have that again but could still get a prime rib, or eat boiled shrimp once but can still have shrimp Alfredo)