OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

Hello everyone,
I just submitted a student. Please give me your feedback and tell me if my character can join. I pretty new to roleplaying, so I am open to any help that come in handy.
Thanks in advance 😘

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Hm maybe I was thinking that she would probably try to take advantage of the setting to practice some of her art. Maybe draw some of the natural scenery so probably could start with that.

That could work. Did you have a preference for what kind of character(s) approach her?

If by busted you mean the nut. Like a peanut busted to make a cream discharge. Just varying the amounts of nuts related to make the creamy tasty discharge ready to spread across the warm waiting toasty.... sorry what was I saying? I'm not obsessed with food cause I spend too much time exercising and counting calories. I'm totally normal and just want hot nut butter spread over warm toasty buns I can lick it off of. Sorry, sorry, Not imagining Takuya pulling out of Akiho's rear to spurt across the newly glazed Aiko's lips to suck on various mixed fluids at all like a freshly cream filled then glazed donut.

I'm not the pervert. You're the pervert!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...