OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

Added sheet for faculty members as well, I'm not aiming for too many of them, but a few would definitely be fine!

I'll start making IC categories in a couple of days, I know there's several characters in the makings, and I want at least a few characters at the ready before the IC goes live.

Edited by Lynnette
  • Love 1

I know of at least one more person with a character in the making, I'll give it another day or two before I start making IC threads. I don't mind starting off with just a few people, though if anyone knows someone who they think would be interested in a setting like this, I do encourage reaching out to them ^^

• Woohoo 2

Worth mentioning my plan IC is going to entail me somewhat avoiding sexual situations involving me, and included my voyer photographer taking pictures... which shes not going to use maliciously or anything... but she might give you a Polaroid on the ride back to school if you cant contain the horny around her

• Love 1

Worth mentioning my plan IC is going to entail me somewhat avoiding sexual situations involving me, and included my voyer photographer taking pictures... which shes not going to use maliciously or anything... but she might give you a Polaroid on the ride back to school if you cant contain the horny around her

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Ishuhara rin will certainly document this colorful cast doing colorful things ^-^

I'm sure the videotaping of the beach volleyball session is for research purposes? 😛

Ms. Niijima, the mastermind behind forcing a school to waltz around naked on a beach resort is in the workings, won't be able to finish her up tonight, but I'll have her done sometime tomorrow. After that, I'll start making IC threads, so expect the first ones to show up tomorrow or Thursday. 

On that note, if someone wishes to run more than one character, you're more than welcome to ^^

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1