OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

2 minutes ago, God of RP said:

Hey! Quick question, do I have to post a photo of my character, because honestly I have no idea where to get one. And I don't think my art style would fit in so I can't use my own art.

I'm not going to say that you absolutely have to, but I would heavily recommend it. If you send me a little list of the traits that you're looking for, I'm certain I can find you something that fits ^^

• Love 1

First IC thread is up!

Buuuut it's currently locked. I'll be making a separate thread for the resort as well - These will be considered shared threads, meaning, well, they're shared. Nothing is sacred, stumble into scenes as you may please! Threads will be unlocked as soon as I've had a chance to write up the introductory post. Also, the thread headers won't cover all amenities, feel free to make up new ones that fit your need! Want to have a barbecue? Bippety boppety, there's a grill on beach property!

For smaller groups, say three students decide to venture off and explore the cave, and don't want to be interrupted, that'll be split off to its own "protected" thread to keep things organized. 

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1