OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

11 minutes ago, Bluenails said:

Quick question. Do thigh high socks/stockings/that sort of thing count as footwear and thus get to be allowed?

I ask because they're hot, mostly.
Although Akiho having to be forcibly stripped by some of the others is also an interesting idea, now that I think of it.

Though I question the sanity of someone wearing stockings on the beach, I'll say sure for reasons above. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gardsorm said:

Can't beat the shock effect of some cute, girly guy packing a Magnum Dong. 😛

it would create for some artistic imbalance for the layout of the picture.... like a beautiful ocean picture, and a happy little dog forcing his way into the shot, looking super happy as his face is too close to the camera, head cocked back at a weird odd angle...

in other words something that really should not be there, but makes everything a little better despite that

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Quick question? Was it required to wear clothes on the bus ride over? IC i would probably just show up to the bus nude to get if over with rather then worry about it for the entire trip... even if its only after the plane ride

I hadn't considered that.

I'm going to say that it was required, partially so that everyone had the "oh shit I'm naked now" moment at the same time, and partially because I don't think it's school business to practice nudism in more public places.

EDIT: Clarification, I'm going to say it was required to wear clothes*

Edited by Lynnette
Clarification
  • Woohoo 1

Yaaa... as a side note, im thinking that since IC im from a prestigious family that it would be fun if they where atleast partially funding the project, and well at first i was going to miss the trip (without it affecting grades because of my family's connections) when i pointed out it would reflect badly on my family I ended up coming along Regardless... 

This is totally for my families image and not because i want to catch pictures of people in person... or because i want to put these pictures in the yearbook....<3

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Yaaa... as a side note, im thinking that since IC im from a prestigious family that it would be fun if they where atleast partially funding the project, and well at first i was going to miss the trip (without it affecting grades because of my family's connections) when i pointed out it would reflect badly on my family I ended up coming along Regardless... 

This is totally for my families image and not because i want to catch pictures of people in person... or because i want to put these pictures in the yearbook....<3

I support it, go for it!

32 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

HERE WE FOOKIN' GOOOOO *Gets to writing.*

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Woohoo 1

Ah, the sort of guy who needs to be tired out, got it.
On a related note, still down for stripping Akiho down, possibly in front of Aiko?

And I figured Akiho's here because either his ability to use the female uniform is directly at risk, or it was tied to him not failing anything, so either way he pretty much had to come.

• Woohoo 2