OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

59 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Well Im about to try and work on a post, dont expect too much though, mobile makes typing a bitch, and currently trapped on ma phone x.x

Ah, friend, I think I know your pain more than you'll ever know. 😛

Also, your post wasn't that bad! I mean, it doesn't mention Takuya near Aiko at all, but otherwise there's nothing particularly wrong with it. ^^ Poor Rin seems to have gotten a bit of hazing before all this.

Actually, your post also helped clear up if others knew about her connections or not, so I'd call that a win in my book. ^^ Now I have a better idea of how Taku will approach her.

Edited by Gardsorm
Just adding on some extra text
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Chiyako said:

I should probably wait for everyone to post at least once before going again, right?

Don't worry too much about posting order and whatnot, though I do appreciate the thought. I'd say as long as there's two posts between, go wild! But I think it'd be beneficial to give at least some room to avoid a ping-pong scenario where posts are just flying out from two people only.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

7 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

There! I didn't mention her seeing Akiho because I didn't know if he exited yet! If he did I can always edit my post, just let me know!

No need to, Taku will drag him out. :3 Though given the liberties I may need to take with the post, I'll make any edits Blue needs me to later. ^^

• Love 1

Just now, Chiyako said:

I'm excited to see who will be Aiko's first! That'd certainly be a tough one!

Though given her size I'm sure any of them is going to be a tough ride!

Especially if it is more than one. Oolala~.

Fun size is a good size though. o: 

Who knows what the future has in store though. xD I can only hope Aiko enjoys what happens. =p

Rin is gonna be a tougher nut to crack, in Takuya's eyes, but will be a fun project to befriend properly amidst the beach trip. :3 Might be hit or miss though...

• Love 1

Ri

55 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Rin is gonna be a tougher nut to crack, in Takuya's eyes, but will be a fun project to befriend properly amidst the beach trip. :3 Might be hit or miss though...

This may be true, on the outside she is an ice queen who seems annoyed at every little thing...

* Cough even if she really just wants friends *

• Love 2