OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

Super happy that this is having such a strong start, you all rock!

I'll work on getting Ms. Niijima posted up. I'll also be making an NPC directory. NPC Directory will contain a much lighter sheet and is voluntary, but is intended to be used for named NPCs. After all, it's a big school, so if you for some reason pull in an NPC, like per example I have, to add a bit more "realism" to your replies, feel free to post it up there. My thought is that any named NPC can be picked up by a player should they desire to, so do keep the amount of details light, down to what has been explicitly mentioned or basic traits ^^

Also have so many ideasssss, but I should limit myself. I know I suck at writing multiple characters. Though, if anyone wants to make multiple characters, and just have a character do their own thing for a while whilst playing another, that's totally fair! 

8 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

oh its already my go again? oh geeze... x.x

https://hentai2read.com/nudist_beach_ni_shuuga/1/1/

also found the link for the thing this is based off off.. its uhm... really quite nice tbh...

Oh yeah, it's super-good. All, or at least most, of Okina's works are really good too! Beyond all his idolmaster-related stuff, which is just beautifully drawn, if you want something more with some substance, I'd highly recommend checking out Please!Freeze!Please! or Enkou Ojisan ^^

8 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

can someone give me a quick rundown of who actually included me in their post? theres alot of text and its hard to tell on mobile... or to keep track of it in general

As of now, it seems we have two groupings - Akari and Makoto, and Rin, Aiko, Akiho and Takuya.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

2 minutes ago, Bluenails said:

Oh? I should be doing the name tag thing? I have dogs to look after, but I'll try to get something out soonish, since it does look like it's me now.

I think it's a good idea, I didn't even know it was a thing, but yeah, let's go with it from now on, should make it a little easier to keep track of who's interacting with who.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Normally I interweave my responses to each person within my posts so it might be a little difficult for me to add tags like that. But I'll at least tag people at the beginning of the post itself? Or the end? I dunno, I'll see about separating them like Gardsorm did.

No need to go as hard on it as Gard did, though I do think it's probably the "optimal" way to do it, since it lets people know which paragraphs they're referred to at, which can be useful when writing responses in bigger groupings (like yours). Though, just tagging the people at the start or end of the reply definitely works too! ^^

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Lynnette said:

No need to go as hard on it as Gard did, though I do think it's probably the "optimal" way to do it, since it lets people know which paragraphs they're referred to at, which can be useful when writing responses in bigger groupings (like yours). Though, just tagging the people at the start or end of the reply definitely works too! ^^

Seconding this, don't feel like you have to copy my example! I did it as a test and to see how it worked for people. ^^ I tend to read everything even if I'm not tagged as it is. 

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Same, I don't mind waiting either. I make all my posts on mobile, and so the less often I have to write quickly, the better. xD

unfortunatly for you I will be responding within the next hour... however long it may take. so beware!!!

also as a quick reminder to all, unless your close to someone, generally people call each other by their family names rather then their given names... not that i personally care too much, but just as a reminder in case anyone wants to be accurate 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

unfortunatly for you I will be responding within the next hour... however long it may take. so beware!!!

also as a quick reminder to all, unless your close to someone, generally people call each other by their family names rather then their given names... not that i personally care too much, but just as a reminder in case anyone wants to be accurate 

Hahah, looking forward to it then! :3

And thanks for the heads-up! Though Takuya is probably too easygoing for his own good and would probably refer to everyone by first name, it probably would make a lot more sense if he just calls her by Ishihara for now and saves the proper use of her name for later after they've spent some time together on the trip.

Being friends I nean, not lewd. Though that might happen anyway, so...

• Love 1

45 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

And thanks for the heads-up! Though Takuya is probably too easygoing for his own good and would probably refer to everyone by first name, it probably would make a lot more sense if he just calls her by Ishihara for now and saves the proper use of her name for later after they've spent some time together on the trip.

Being friends I nean, not lewd. Though that might happen anyway, so...

This is an acceptable outcome for this situation. also my post is up for anyone to peruse as they see fit.

• Love 1