OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

10 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Sorry I typically respond pretty quickly when I'm not busy. ❤️

Also I'm sure Takuya is just getting warmed up!

Hahahah, nothing to apologize for! I could use the speed since I'm just coming off nonstop MH Rise for little more than a week, and I gotta get my writing focus in order. xD

• Love 1

I think I'll consider the poll done for now, with the result being mixed between not allowing multi-threading, and being okay with it, with one person preferring the option.

As a compromise, as a way to let those who want to write a lot more, I propose this;

The option to do "prequels" and "Epilogues", basically, private scenes that take place before, or after, the trip. I figure they'd be considered non-canonical, though I'm up for input on that, but basically just a way to write something different as well. Perhaps how characters met each other or simply interact, outside of the trip? Or maybe someone bonded a lot during the trip, and it developed into something more after the trip?

Let me know what thoughts you all have on the matter ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've added a thread containing guidelines for prequel/epilogue stories here, for those that are interested I suggest having a read, let me know if something is unclear so I can revise the thread! I'm not familiar enough with the site to know for sure, but I've understood it so that others can make threads as well under IC? If so, feel free to make the threads yourselves ^^ If not, I'll figure something out.

-----

19 minutes ago, Bluenails said:

Yeah, pre/post game stuff sounds like it'd be fun. Also that new guy looks like great fun, too.

I'm happy to hear you think that, I'm looking forwards to writing him ^^

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

3 hours ago, Bluenails said:

Akiho will be giving Takuya's place some kisses, but my eye is currently a mess and I'm seeing the doctor about it tomorrow, so I'll be letting it rest for a day or two before actually writing stuff.

Health first, Blue! Take all the time you need. ^^

I'm sure the pink devil can wait for his friend to start trying to one-up him in the horrible tease department, among other things. xD

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 1