OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

8 minutes ago, Bluenails said:

No, I made a post after that, but it does seem to have gotten buried, I guess. page 3 of the Beach, May 14th, immediately after my post for the other group.

My Bad! You are right 😉
You are part of both of those RPs so I got confused 👍

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

I didn't mean to scare Aya off!

And I will get replies out, it's just the temperature has gone up a bunch and other stuff has helped to make me not sleep right, but things will be happening.

Although a large part of me wants Yua to sneak off now that she's got everyone worked up, so that she can prolong the teasing for her amusement.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Yua the Alpha Gal on the beach with the Thighs that cause Demise. 😛

I feel you on the temperature though. I have this love-hate relationship with Summer heat that leaves me highly ennervated and often sleeping for far longer periods than usual. No AC doesn't help matters. x:

• Love 1

Well, E3 was a little up and down throughout the days, but the few games I took an interest in are mostly coming out this year, especially Shin Megami Tensei V in November, and Monster Hunter Stories 2 next month. 

Everything else is a wait and see for now, but overall, definitely can't wait. :3 

• Woohoo 1