OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

Well, Akiho's completely in favour of being watched as he's bounced from crotch to crotch, so that's a yes from me.

And if Rin decides to ask him to put on more such shows with random people for her to watch ...

I also am likely to be slow in replying, so sorry, but there's a problem with my jaw and basically sleep isn't happening so concentrating on things is currently harder than Akiho being bent over in front of a crowd.

Edited by Bluenails
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Yikes. Hope you feel better soon, Blue. >.< 

And a sorry on my part, the rising heat has messed with my own sense of focus, and I usually try forcing myself to sleep through it to get past the heat, or else living in the bathroom/near the refrigerator. Been made to realize I was next on the list to post so I'll try to get it sometime today!

Also @DreamsnThings I'm all for Rin watching if you want. =p 

• Love 1

9 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Gardsorm that sounds great, only issue is where the butts are you guys at this point IC?... spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out where this is happening x.x

Look for the frisky foursome hiding among trees along the beach. 😛 I had them move there so they could have a little picnic... Except they all turned out to be the snacks. >.> 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool is always better! I believe we're just waiting for SakuraT to reply to the foursome scene in our case.

Edit: As for me, just been catching up with a game backlog on the Switch, finished Ender Lilies the other day. Reminded myself I shed tears too easily at games with sad storytelling. 😛 But was worth every minute I spent on it. 

Now gotta turn my attention to other games. >.>

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 1

Hey everyone!

First of all, just wanted to apologise for my absence. I've just been struggling a little with this story.

That said, I don't have the words to express how thrilled I am that the game is still going strong without me. That's exactly what I seek out when I make a sandbox game - A game that can stand on its own, without too much interference from my side. 

I'm not entirely back just yet, but if there's any questions, requests etc. I'll try to keep tabs on the OOC at least so I can adjust things as necessary.

Keep it up, love you all ❤️ 

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...