OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

SakuraT

Got swamped with work projects, reading through things and looking to post tomorrow

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gardsorm

• Chiyako

• DreamsnThings

• Moon Hound Hati

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup, go for it, I won't hold you back ^^

I'll try to summarize the current going-ons, apologies if I miss something! Akari (me) and Makoto (Hati) are currently setting up on the beach a bit away from the main crowd after some very impre

Peck on the cheek!? My one weakness. Queue steam rising out of ears and the horrid lewd thoughts of handholding.   I must revise prior thoughts. Clearly the most dangerous one in the area is

SakuraT

Peck on the cheek!? My one weakness. Queue steam rising out of ears and the horrid lewd thoughts of handholding.

I must revise prior thoughts. Clearly the most dangerous one in the area is Aiko. nod nods

• Haha 3
Moon Hound Hati

Whoa, whoa... HANDHOLDING?!

That's some next level degeneracy right there! Banish those evil thoughts immediately!

• Woohoo 1
  • Haha 2
Chiyako

This is exactly the reason for our hiding in the bushes!

Certainly not the impending threesome foursome!

• Love 1
Akuja

I’m back~!!! 

I have finally returned from the realm of exam induced mental exhaustion and rest, but...

I got no idea what’s happened while I was gone.....

• Woohoo 1
Bluenails

No, I made a post after that, but it does seem to have gotten buried, I guess. page 3 of the Beach, May 14th, immediately after my post for the other group.

BenHawkinsLivesHere
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Bluenails said:

No, I made a post after that, but it does seem to have gotten buried, I guess. page 3 of the Beach, May 14th, immediately after my post for the other group.

My Bad! You are right 😉
You are part of both of those RPs so I got confused 👍

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere
Gardsorm

Alrighty,, gotta flex the fingers for writing later, got a long day ahead of me in the meanwhile. ^^

• Love 1
Gardsorm

Sorry for the triple post,  but I just figured I'd take the time to say hello to the new joinees, enjoy the beach at your leisure! :3

• Love 1
Chiyako
Posted (edited)

Yeah! Welcome! I'm excited for when Aiko gets to meet them!

After she gets to thoroughly meet Akihiko and Takuya and Takeo of course.

Edited by Chiyako
  • Haha 1
Bluenails

I didn't mean to scare Aya off!

And I will get replies out, it's just the temperature has gone up a bunch and other stuff has helped to make me not sleep right, but things will be happening.

Although a large part of me wants Yua to sneak off now that she's got everyone worked up, so that she can prolong the teasing for her amusement.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Gardsorm

Yua the Alpha Gal on the beach with the Thighs that cause Demise. 😛

I feel you on the temperature though. I have this love-hate relationship with Summer heat that leaves me highly ennervated and often sleeping for far longer periods than usual. No AC doesn't help matters. x:

• Love 1
IsabellaRose

Ha! Aya had no choice but to run off. It was that or start cleaning Yua up, and she hasn’t told anyone that she’s curious about other girls yet.

No need to worry about post speed. The only thing slower than my response time is the shifting of tectonic plates. 

• Haha 3
Bluenails

Did Takeo want to do anything before Akiho gets into the whole kissing thing a whole bunch?

• Woohoo 2
DreamsnThings

I really need to try and rejoin this at some point... its starting to look really fun TwT...

• Love 1
DreamsnThings
Posted (edited)

This is the point where i should bite a ghost pepper and say i live for the "heat" as my body suffers for the meme... but that would hurt so instead ill make a sad frowny face and wait for my chance to come

Edited by DreamsnThings
Wrong spelling of "come"
  • Haha 1