Inheritance {Neptune and Zack_Youngblood}

• Community Administrator

Description: This is a Splice of Life roleplay between two siblings; Carter and Charlotte. They live on a farm with their father, who wants them to prove themselves capable of looking after the farm.

Characters:

012ad006c45e8e5b1c4d13c449845636.jpg

@Neptune (Charlotte)

9f3c7c64bd64b0ef291e511137d5342b.jpg

@Zack_Youngblood (Carter)

A low groan escaped Charlotte as she found herself flung towards wakefulness as the shrill sound of her phone alarm penetrated her deep slumber. Reaching out from under the duvet, she grabbed her phone and with years of practised ease, switched it off. She dropped the phone back down on the bedside table, before sighing as she knew she had to get up. That was one of the problems that came with living on a farm. The part where she had to get up early. If it weren’t for the fact that she loved the farm, she would have been out of here. So waking up early was just something she was going to have to put up with. With another sigh, she pushed the thick covers off of her and dragged herself out of bed. She stood before the mirror, taking in her dishevelled appearance before snorting. She needed a shower, hopefully before all of the hot water was gone. 

Shaking herself to rid herself of the last of her sleepiness, she picked up her towel and threw it over her shoulder. She then stumbled out from her room to the nearby main bathroom. She wished she had an en-suite, but only the Master bedroom had that. She and her brother had to share the main bathroom. She closed and locked the door behind her, hanging her towel up on the towel holder. She took a few moments to brush her teeth before she stripped out of her pajamas, folding them up neatly and putting them on the toilet seat. She then jumped in the shower, turning on the water and causing it to cascade down her. The initial cold spray made her shiver but it succeeded in waking her up fully. She then settled with cleaning herself down as quickly and thoroughly as she could.

• Like 1

Carter, was already up and eating a small breakfast downstairs. A few scrambled eggs, some white bread that was toasted to a golden brown and some milk was all he needed. The other half of the meal and the orange juice was left for his sister. After cleaning his dishes, Carter goes upstairs to check on his sister. He heard the shower going and knocked on the door. 

“Hey sis, breakfast is on the table downstairs covered in some here foil. Don’t take to long in the shower ya hear me? We have quite the morning ahead of us and I wanna get stuff done ya know? See ya on the fields.”

Carter walks back downstairs once he is done talking to her. Even if she did respond, he knew that it wouldn’t spark a conversation so he left without second thought. He put on his boots and headed outside to get a whiff of the early morning air and feel the gentle sun beam onto his face. He sat on the rocking chair patiently waiting for his sister to join him in their chores for the morning. 

• Like 1

Charlotte paused when she heard a voice talking through the door of the bathroom. She tilted her head, listening as she realised it was her brother, “Alright!” She called back before she reached up to help massage the last of the soap studs from her hair. Turning off the shower, she took a few moments to squeeze some of the excess water from her hair. She then stepped out of the shower and towelled herself down as quickly as she could. Once she was done, she wrapped her towel around her as she picked up her night time clothes and returned to the bedroom. Once there, she blew dried her hair and got dressed in jeans, a plain t-shirt and her favourite work jumper that always kept her nice and warm. 

Once finished, she went downstairs where she ate her breakfast as quickly as she could. She often wished she could be as spry in the morning as her brother, but she could never manage to get up on time. With a grimace, she wolfed down the rest of her food before quickly cleaning up the used dishes so that they didn’t have to deal with them later because, as usual, there was plenty to be done. Once she was finished, she pulled on her work boots before heading outside to join her brother. When she saw him relaxing in the rocking chair, she approached him and asked, “How are you able to drag yourself out of bed so early? Surely there’s some trick that I’m missing here?”

• Like 1

“It’s real simple actually,” Carter fixes his collar on his red flannel button up,” I set an alarm, and hit my head on my bed until I get up. Pain wakes me up usually. I’m doing this until I can just get up on time quickly.”

Carter stands up and adjusts his working jeans and heads down to where the troughs are.

“You start by brushing and grooming and I’ll get the hay and replace the water.”

Carter goes to where the barn is while his sister goes into the stable. He heads to the top loft and uses the pitchfork to grab the hay and throw it down. This will take him a little while because once he is done with that, he has to drag each one over one by one. Carter was never the strongest boy to begin with but, he doesn’t fail to get the job done. He takes a few breaks every now and then but he hopes that one day he will work hard like his father. It’s hard for him to gain any more muscle mass or gain any weight as no matter what he does, he still remains a skinny boy. Throwing at least six hay bales down, he starts to carry one by one over to the eight horses he has. It’s hard for him but he doesn’t let anything or anybody stop him from getting it done. Once he drags the last one over, he sits down resting his muscles. 

Charlotte couldn’t help but to laugh at his morning routine, “That is not something I think I can do.” She said, chuckling. It did solve the problem as to why she sometimes saw him with a red mark on his forehead. Perhaps those were days that he really struggled to get up like she always did. Smiling in amusement, she followed her brother towards the barn, where their horses were no doubt waking up. She nodded with a soft hum as he gave her, her chores and she eagerly went into the stables,

“Good morning my beauties!” She called out as she gathered her much needed equipment, getting a few snorts in return. Happily, she went up to one of the stalls where she was greeted by the huge brown head of their resident Clydesdale stallion, Churchill. He was the largest of their horses, and magnificently strong. He was a fantastic draft horse, and they often bred him out as he came from a good lineage. He nuzzled her, and she kissed the tip of his nose lovingly, “Yes, yes. Let’s get your stall cleaned out and you brushed. A handsome horse like you deserves it.” She said, unlocking his stool and slipping inside. Her first task was to scoop up the mess that had been made during the night, depositing it into the bucket so it could be thrown into the composter. Once the mess was cleaned up, she took her time to brush the huge animal down so that his coat was practically gleaming. She then left him in the stall to clean the stalls and brush down the other horses. Most of them were draft horses like Churchill, but none had his stature. There were a couple of personal riding horses who were rarely involved in farm work. 

Once she was done, she emptied the bucket in the nearby composter and returned the equipment to where they were stored before she went to search for her brother to see how he was doing with the hay. She found him resting on one of them, causing her to smile, “Pa will tan your hide if he catches you lazing on the job.” Her grin widened at him, making it obvious that she was making a joke. She then reported, “They’re all brushed down and eager for breakfast. Want some help?”

• Like 1

Carter stood up looking at his sis, “haha, very funny. Pa would never do something like that to me. As for helping you, sure, as long as you and fill the water troughs.”

Carter pats her shoulder and grabs the hay and fills the food troughs. He lets each horse and gives a little extra more food to Churchill. 

“You need to eat big guy, you need to be strong for drafts and breeding. You’re dads favorite horse and we need to make sure that you’re in good hands. I hope that nothing bad ever happens to you.” I smile and look over at you filling the water troughs.

”You look like you’re having a fun time today huh sis.”

I smile and go around finishing filling the last set of food troughs and I clean up any extra hay that was lying around and use it to add to a comfy hay floor for the horses to rest on when night comes or whenever they want to spend their time inside. I glance over from time to time watching you and know that one day that you’ll match me on the farm with working. 

• Like 1

(Sorry for the delay. I’ve been having personal issues)

Charlotte smiled at him as he patted her on the shoulder, enjoying the sign of affection from her brother. She watched him move off, picking up the hay to deposit in the feeding troughs. Tearing her eyes away from him, she began to work on filling up their water troughs so that they could drink their morning fill before being let out in the fields for the day where they could run around and enjoy themselves. She couldn’t help but to smile at Carter’s words to Churchill, and privately agreed with her brother. Churchill was a great horse. While he looked huge and imposing, he was very gentle and was a hard worker. He also made a very good breeding stallion, having had much experience in that regard. 

As she filled the water in the horse’s trough next to Churchill, she glanced at Carter as he made his comment, “Of course, bro. You know how much I love looking after the horses, and spending time with you.” She grinned at him as she went off to refill the bucket. She filled the water for all of the horses, before returning the bucket and returning to the stalls. She wiped some sweat off of her forehead, “Damn, it’s warmer today than I expected.” She claimed as she came to see how Carter had progressed with his work.

• Like 1

(It’s quite alright)

Carter adds the last amount of hay in the other stalls making sure each has a nice comfortable laying spot. Carter looks over at her sister to see how she is doing. He sees her returning with a bucket and smiles as he knows that she is working hard today. As Charlotte came back, she said that it was a warmer day then she was expecting. Carter looks at her and says jokingly, “why don’t you take some of those clothes off to give the horses a little show. I think you’re very pretty sis.” Carter smiles hoping that she will laugh a little at his joke. As she responds to him Carter starts to walk over and grab another bucket to help her quickly finish filling the water troughs. “Looks like you could also use a little hand,” he says smiling once again. He goes over to the water pump to fill the bucket taking his time making sure to fill it almost to the brim. 

Carrying it back, he makes sure not to spill a drop and proceeds to help his sister finish off one of her chores for the day. After that Carter asks his sister, “what do we need to do now,” as he waits for a response.

• Like 1

His joke did indeed elicit a laugh from Charlotte, and the words caused a warm fluttering in her chest. It was one reason why she loved her brother so dearly. He was so sweet and kind to her, unlike most of the other men in her life. Although, while his words were in jest, she certainly was feeling warm enough to strip herself of at least her jumper. Once the water had been distributed she let out a sigh as she glanced at her brother, “I suppose we let them eat for now and let them out into the fields in a little bit. In the meantime, the other animals need feeding.” She said, thinking of some of the pigs and goats that they had not to mention the dogs and cats although they were mainly fed in the evening. 

She then let out a soft groan, “You know what? Your suggestion, while in jest, is a mighty fine one.” She pulled off her jumper, throwing it over her shoulder as she let out a sigh of relief, “This heat makes me just wanna skinny dip in the lake later, when it gets even warmer. Mmm. That sounds like a good plan. I’m sure we’ll have the morning chores done by then, ya think?” She asked Carter as she glanced towards him.

• Like 1

“Sounds like a good idea sis. As for the moment though, you tend to the goats and I’ll take care of the pigs. That’ll be all the animals after that.”
Carter smiles and nods as he walks away from his sister going to the pigs to clean out their pens and feed and get the water for them. He gives each a good smack on their rear end when he gets to them. “Morning boys and girls, ready for a good day today?” He walks around getting the food and water and putting them in the feeders and water troughs. He makes sure to get his job down quickly but effectively making sure that everything is topped off and in order once he is done. He then goes around and cleans each pig and takes care of the pens as best he can. He makes sure they are clean but, he knows that they are pigs so the pens are just gonna get dirty agin at the end of the day. He grabs some water from the water pump and splashes it on his face once he finishes and waits for his sister to get done with her chores as well. 
Carter thinks to himself that his sister looks pretty cute without her jumper on. 

• Like 1

Charlotte grinned at his agreement, although she wondered if he would join her. It was always more fun to skinny dip with someone, after all. So with that happy thought, she moved off to see to the goats. She went to the small barn where they were held in the for night, and allowed them out. The entire group came rushing out, bleating at her. A few of them nuzzled her on the way out before they dashed out into the pen. Humming happily, she put food in their trough and made sure that they had enough water to sustain them for the day. She went into the barn and cleaned it of all the mess that they had made during the night. Once she was sure that their needs had been attended to, she left their pen and went to look for her brother. She found him washing his face by the water pump. Instead of saying anything, she patted him on the shoulder to alert him to her presence, "I'm done with the goats. Are you done with the pigs?" She asked, reaching forward to wash her hands as well, hoping for an affirmative. 

• Like 1

Carter feels the presence of a hand on his shoulder and looks back. He sees Charlotte standing over him as she asks him if he finished taking care of the pigs. “I am done with the pigs in fact. I assume you’re over here because you’re done with the goats right?” Carter asks looking up and down at his sister. “Days also about half way gone, how about we hit the old water hole and have some fun huh?” Carter smiled patting his sis on the shoulder after she patted his. He waits for a response. He stood back as his sister took her trim washing her face from the water pump. “If the answer is yes, then I’m gonna go get undressed.” Carter waits patiently.

• Like 1

"I am, yes." Charlotte confirmed, answering his question as to whether she had finished with the goats. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw her brother looking her up and down, but she pretended not to see it as she didn't want him to stop. She liked the feeling of his eyes on her, it was exciting in a way she had never felt before. She had been eyed by men a lot in the past, but none made her feel the way her brother did. She washed her hands and washed her face, taking a moment to enjoy the refreshing feeling. She pulled back, shaking her hands to rid herself of the droplets of water. She then looked at Carter and smiled, "Yes. A very well deserved break. The fields can take care of themselves." She said, knowing that the fields themselves didn't need inspecting for at least a couple of days, "Why don't you go and get some towels for us to lie on, and I'll meet you down by the lake?" She suggested.

• Like 1

“I don’t see why not. I’ll go do that right now.” Carter smiles as he walks back into the house. He heads downstairs to the basement and grabs two towels that were sitting on the dryer. Coming back up, he gets two bottles of water and two granola bars for them as well. He opens the back door and heads down to the lake catching up with his sister. He places the towel and items down on the grass and smiles wiping is forehead smiling at his sister. Being a gentleman, he spreads the towels out on the ground and sits and lays back on one of them looking up at her. “Do you think father would be proud of us right now? We have been doing a lot of work and we haven’t fallen behind yet.” He waits patiently for a response still looking up and down occasionally at his sisters body. Carter feels a really good connection with her, more then he does with other girls.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for the late reply. I don't know if you saw my status where I stated I was dealing with RL. Still am, so posts might not be too numerous)

"Awesome. Thanks, bro." Charlotte said, grinning as she watched her brother disappear into the house. She turned and headed down to the lake, to where they had a short pier that reached out towards the centre of the lake. They had a small fishing boat which their father sometimes used to do some fishing when he wanted time to relax. She sometimes liked to fish as well, and they had some good fish in their lake that made for a good meal when prepared over an open fire. she went to their favourite swimming spot which was a little out of the way, and hidden from the view of their farm house. She looked up as she heard her brother approaching, giving him a big smile. She watched as he spread the towels on the ground, but she refrained from sitting down just yet as she watched to strip and swim.

At his question, she stilled for a moment before she then smiled at him, "I think he is. We've been doing really good work and looking after things better than he does. I think he'll have no choice but to give over the farm to us soon. About the last thing he had to teach us, is the breeding of our horses since Churchill is a pretty popular stud." She noticed that once again, Carter seemed to be watching her, his eyes moving over her like a brother really shouldn't. But instead of being disgusted, it just excited her more and she wondered if she could push his boundaries. She wondered just how far they could push things. So, pretending not to notice his staring, she began to strip off the rest of her clothes, throwing them down in a pile next to her towel. Once she was completely naked, she gave him one of her most charming smiles, "Well? Are you going to join me?" She asked, resisting the urge to smirk.

• Like 1

(It’s quite alright. Take the time that’s needed, don’t worry about anything.)

”Even I don’t know how to properly breed the horses yet. It seems like such a delicate task, if delicate is even the right word that is. Anyway, I think I’m ready to st-“ Carter cuts himself off from speaking when he sees his sisters naked body. His mind blanks for a bit and try’s to pull his eyes away from her beautiful body but, it’s kind of hard for him to do that. His mind tunes back when he hears his sister say if he wanted to join her. “Huh, oh! Yeah, I I I’ll join you.” Carter smiles and nods and pulls his eyes away from his sister and gets naked as well and runs and jumps into the water without any thought what so ever. He knows that thoughts of his sister should not be swirling around in his head yet, there is something about those thoughts that get him flustered and make him do strange things or act very suspiciously. Looking back at his sister her says, “water is actually nice and cool today! For once it’s not cold and plus, I’ll warm up to it eventually so that’ll be a plus as well.” Carter smiles and waits for his sister to get in and join him. He starts to swim around as the water feels very very good on his sweaty body and he feels like he is getting cleaner each time he goes fully under. He rubs water through his hair making it stick back and really revealing his facial features and soft eyes. 

• Like 1

Charlotte's smirk only widened when Carter stopped mid-sentance as he stared at her with an almost dumbfounded expression, as if he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She found that fact pleasing. As he stripped, she allowed herself to watch him, eyeing him up as he removed his clothes. It had been a long time since she had seen him naked; they had been children then, but she knew immediately that she was looking at him in a completely different light than to her childhood self. She looked at him in a similar manner to when she had looked at her boyfriends. She smiled as she watched him jump into the lake and swim around. She jumped into the lake herself, relishing the feeling of the cool water against her pale skin. She dove down, swimming a few feet before she emerged from the water just before him. She reached up, pushing her hair back as she smiled at him, "Heh. I hope it warms up soon. It's pretty cold!" She said, indicating her nipples which had already stiffened in the cold water.

• Like 1

Carter watches as his sister gets into the water to join him butt naked and smirks a bit. He watches her swim and watches her emerge right in front of him as his eyes watch as she moves her hair back. Carter looks down at Charlottes’ breasts and sees her hardened nipples and his face turned red a tiny amount. Focusing back on the question he responds and says, “I hope so as well. The water his pretty cool but, if we keep moving around, then we should feel like we belong in the water rather then in the air? That didn’t really make sense, did it.” Carter chuckles nervously a bit looking around again and shivers a tiny bit as his nipples are also stiffened as well. He sinks just to where his eyes and the top of his head are above the water and doesn’t make eye contact with his sister.

He try’s to warm his body by dunking it fully in for a quick second and it works. “Just dunk your body again sis, you’ll feel pretty warm again. I don’t feel like I have to shiver anymore.”

Charlotte giggled a little at his almost rambling answer, "No, not really." She said, her tone more teasing than annoyed. She watched as he sank himself deeper into the water, before suggesting that she do the same. She pushed herself back into the water, swimming closer towards him, "I can think of a better way to warm up..." She said with a cheek grin, before splashing water towards him. She let out a laugh before she began to swim away to prevent him from immediately splashing her back. She dove down, swimming around him before emerging behind him with a wide, cheeky grin.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry it’s been a while, I have been dealing with a lot of worries and hard time’s)

Carters face gets a little red when he hears his sister say that. His mind hits the gutters for a second causing his dick to stiffen a little . He wiggles around a bit trying to think of something to make it soft. Before he can, he gets splashed by his sis.

Carter wipes his eyes from the splash and attempts to splash his sister back. “Damn you ! Get back here.” Carter was unable to splash her and watched as she disappeared into the water not sure on where she would emerge from. He looked around waiting for her to breech the surface but, it didn’t happen. “Sis, where are you?” Carter looks around for a bit before stopping looking forwards. His sister emerges from behind him and he is about to turn around when she does.

• Like 1

(You're good. You've been patient with me. I hope things are better for you, now.)

Charlotte had to resist the urge to giggle when Carter didn't seem to click where she was. Slowly sinking back into the water to make as little noise as possible, she moved closer before once again emerging from the waters depths and wrapping her arms around him, placing her hands over his eyes. She pressed her body against his, unconsciously seeking its heat, before leaning forwards and whispering in his ear, "Guess who~" She then giggled.

• Like 1

(They aren’t better but they are getting there. I hope things are ok with you)

Carter feels hands go over his eyes and warms breasts push against his back. His body tenses up for a second and then shivers from hearing Charlottes soft voice in his ear. His cock perks up a little from the warmth and from the unique sensation. He presses back into her after realizing who she is. “Sis, idk why that scared be but, that really did. Also um,” Carter mumbles, “you feel nice against my back.” Carter’s face turns red after knowing what he has said and he wonders if his sister heard that at all. He starts to feel a little anxious in certain places despite it that it was his sister slowly turning him on.