The Beach

@Gardsorm @Bluenails @SakuraT

It came as no surprise when Takuya was defeated by the mighty cannon of Akiho. Who could even stand a chance against such a weapon? The attack she'd unleashed was just the extra cherry on top of an already fully completed sundae. At least the boy took it in good stride. She on the other hand did feel a little bad about the betrayal, even if it was all in good fun.

"I don't think it'll be walking. Maybe bouncing on the plank!"

Such a loss had done little to reduce Takuya's erection, or Akiho's for that matter! Aiko was again ensnared by both fleshy rods until she felt herself being lifted and pulled into Takeo's embrace, carried in a style befitting a newlywed couple! Having her attention focused upon the girl made it impossible to miss the teasing remark. "O-oh, um, sorry" squeaked the pinkette, cheeks flashing red for a moment once more! "It's just really exciting, you know? I've never done this kind of stuff!"

After a moment another thing crossed her mind: she'd given the boys kisses on the cheeks, but now that Takeo was joining them she also deserved one! So with a smile and a quick excited wiggle of her body she leaned up, planting a brief peck against Takeo's closest cheek! When she'd finished she allowed her arms to remain curled up around the taller girl's neck as best as she could manage, body relaxing into the bridal hold. It was certainly one of the perks of being small!

"There! Uh. I dunno what was next. I think we were going to both help Takuya feel good? And then another one of us?" Her gaze was briefly distracted by Akiho's wiggling upon Takuya's lap, prompting her legs to squeeze together. "I think" she mumbled, turning again to smile at Takeo. "Wanna help?!"

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Bluenails@Chiyako@SakuraT

Well, that was an entirely different ending he expected. Takeo had been quite amicable for the ending, if maybe a little too friendly (was there such a thing as 'too friendly' on a beach where everyone was naked?). His hair had been victimized by her victory headpats, but on the plus side, it felt so good and pleasant to have her rub him. "Wait, seriously? I mean, I know you're strong, but just... Like, toss us in? You should be careful, I enjoy strong ladies." the pink-haired male winked once Takeo had finished playing with his hair. 

Takeo had made herself busy carrying Aiko bridal style, a cute image to be sure, but there was just a pang of unfairness that Aiko managed to be the one to come out of this still in the embrace of someone else... At least until Akiho moved over to his lap and suddenly all was well. Takuya tilted his head down, giving his friend bedroom eyes as his erection twitched against his friends' thighs while his arms curled around Akiho to cradle him to his chest. "I lost the battle and you still went for my lap... Well, I know it's more because I was just there, but still... You know how to make a perverted brat like me happy." he grinned, sticking his tongue out, before tilting his head down to nip against Akiho's neck... Before one hand reached down to tilt his chin up.

"You've been up all this time, haven't you? Hee... You've been so good and well-behaved, I think it's time the good boy was rewarded." The pinkette smiled, looking up to watch Aiko looking at them, her legs clenching up just a bit. Poor girl she got excited so easily... He tilted his head and gave a wink to Aiko and Takeo, before he spoke: "Well, now that we're an even split, we can make sure all needs are met, right? If you want, you and Takeo can have some fun to start... Or if you're the voyeuristic sort..." He began, tilting his head down to press his lips to Akiho's own... And this time his tongue would force its way past, establishing ownership of his own. He made sure both girls could see the aggression he put into pillaging his friend's mouth before pulling away with a devious smirk, as his hand went down to thumb and gently pump Akiho's large phallus, slowly just to start. 

"You can certainly watch what we're about to do... Of course I also won't object if you want find creative ways to slip yourselves into the fun. It's a nude beach... Have some fun with it, mm?" He finished, licking his lips as he returned to looking into Akiho's eyes. "Meanwhile, you and I have some work to do, friend... I don't believe we've finished what we started at the mart, so what say we... See where that particular encounter would have gone, hm?" He suggested, flexing his digits over his length as he ran his tongue along Akiho's neck, before he whispered: "The bag's got the lube if you think you need it..."

• Love 1

@Bluenails @BenHawkinsLivesHere @Akuja

Aya should have spent more time with her classmates. The innuendo was over the top, and the rise and fall of sexual tension was hard for her to keep up with.  

Yua was clearly experienced at teasing, and seemed completely unfazed by her nudity. Kaito appeared to miss all the innuendo, and Ankoku gave the impression that he was trying to keep things somewhat normal. She couldn't have picked a more mismatched group if she tried, and finding any kind of social balance seemed impossible. 

She was about to reply to Kaito's comment about giving his sword a swing, trying to decide between flirty sexual implications that it seemed only Yua would recognize and politely declining his offer when Yua burst a melon between her thighs. The casual glance Yua made toward Aya could have meant anything, but Aya's mind spun a sudden erotic storyline. She imagined making a joke about sticky thighs and playing with swords, imagined comments from everyone else that ended with Aya on her knees, her face between Yua's legs, Kaito or Ankoku kneeling behind her, hands on her hips, and... 

The flight of fancy disappeared and she found herself frozen in place, staring at Yua's juice-covered legs, not even chewing the melon in her own mouth anymore. Her cheeks flushed, probably her whole body did as she felt a sudden wave of warmth wash over her, and she tried to speak but could only get out a small sound somewhere between half a word and a yelp. Her eyes were wide again, the look on her face somewhere between surprise and embarrassment. 

So much for playing it cool, she thought to herself. They probably all think you're a simpleton!

She finally managed to pull her gaze away from Yua's thighs, only to have it land on her large breasts. Not helping, she thought and looked away again, cheeks bright red, staring out to sea without really seeing anything. In her mind she still saw Yua's body, her own tongue cleaning juice from Yua's body... Stop it! she thought, and found the image replaced by herself kneeling between Kaito and Ankoku, each of them wielding their God-given swords aimed directly at her... Brain, stop! she thought.

"I just remembered, I forgot my..." she sounded like she was making and excuse, which she absolutely was, as she gestured back toward the chair where she had been sitting. "At the chair," she said, without providing any kind of detail or meaning. "Thanks!" she said too loudly as she held the melon up and waved, then hurried off in entirely the wrong direction.

Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Haha 1

@Bluenails @BenHawkinsLivesHere @IsabellaRose

"Um... Y-Yua-senpai. What are you doing?" It was a strange sight for Kaito to behold as he was watching Yua reposition herself on her side with her legs pointing towards his other melons set under the shade. With a tilt of his head to the side and a gulp of a mouthful of melon, Kaito could only watch in curiosity as his upperclassman maneuvered the fruit between her legs. Oddly enough however, what Yua was doing was somehow familiar with the Kendo swordsman, like he had heard about it as a joke from his older sister as well as from some of the delinquents who frequented outside of the gym. It didn't necessarily matter too much in the end as the crack of the melon's rind ringing through the air had derailed Kaito's train of thought. 

The most Kaito could do in response was to simply chomp down hard into his piece of melon and stare with perverse thoughts resurfacing in his mind along with a look of fury across his face. If anything, the splash of juices plus Yua's seemingly nonchalant reaction was giving Kaito a reason to stare and jump to hasty conclusions. "Mmmph! You.. You didn't just... Seriously senpai?" Was the most Kaito could offer externally. Internally in his mind however, Kaito's mindset was more along the lines of shameless degeneracy as he was asking himself, "How the hell can I get you alone with me right now, Yua-senpai? I don't even care if you can end me with those melon-breaking thighs, just let me clean you the hell up, personally, so I can be with you, big sis!" Perhaps it was Kaito's desires taking the helm, but he couldn't help but redirect his furious glare at both Aya and Ankoku. 

Due to some schedule misunderstanding Kaneki had to take a different bus to the resort. He wasn't really looking forward to it but he didn't really mind going to a nude beach either. When he finally got there he was a bit shocked to see how they actually went with it. . He saw his classmates completely nude, some of them where quite confident while others where very shy. He expected the resort to have a normal beach and a nude beach. He thought they were going to be given the choice to choose and expected to be one of the only ones to choose to check out the nude beach. But nope, there was one resort and one beach. He didn't expect the school to actually go through with what they said. He thought it was a prank or something.

"Well... I guess I was wrong after all."

He shakes his head giving a bit of a nervous laugh as he enters the resort to get his things sorted out. He was told the rules of the resort and the beach before being allowed to go through. He took his wrist band and payed for a locker before going to the locker room. He puts everything in it before sitting down. He takes his time calming himself down.

"Okay... I might've overestimated my confidence..."

He takes a few minutes before taking off all his clothing and putting them in the locker. He locks it and walks over to the door. He takes another deep breath and walk out to the beach. After seeing the other people and students naked around him he starts to feel more confident. It was the norm here so why make a big deal of it. He walks over to the ocean and takes a dip to cool himself off from the long bus drive. After about ten minutes he gets out ready to have some fun. He starts looking around to see what type of activities they have here. He walked around to see if anyone was playing any sports, games or whatever to spend the time. After walking for a bit Kaneki started seeing what was actually going on around him. At first he blocked everything due to the embarrassment of being naked, but after being okay with it he was finally looking around properly. 

He saw his classmates having fun, a lot more fun than he expected. They weren't playing any type of sports or games. But they were having a blast for the most part. Before he knew it he was just standing there watching his fellow students have a blast playing their special game. He gets a boner as he watched them play before he shakes his head to come back to reality. He chuckles and walks off to a free chair and sits there and tries to relax for a bit.

"Well...that was a quite a show, maybe I'll join in and have some fun myself later."

True to her nature, Tori largely kept to herself during the flight and subsequent bus ride to the resort, occasionally tugging at a pale cornflower cardigan to obscure her breasts which, for those who managed to steal a peek, were packed into a low-cut t-shirt at least a size too small.  While many of her peers passed the time talking about their destination - sharing their anxieties about being nude in front of everyone, their anticipation of seeing certain others in the buff, and speculating about the resort itself - Tori spent most of it alternating between looking out the window or going over the limited information they'd been given again and again, either way wrapping her hair in a tight curl around her finger, freeing it, and then repeating the process.  Butterflies danced in her stomach, a few anxious ones at the prospect of being fully on display but most giddy with the excitement of a fully-paid luxury beach vacation, or retreat, or whatever the hell it was.  Moreover, they'd replaced the sickly feeling she'd had for weeks at the prospect of having to repeat the year because her grades were mostly shit.  Truth be told, she'd have gone to class daily sans-clothing, and without the seclusion of a private resort, if that'd been the path to graduation.  She sure as shit wasn't going to manage it by studying.

Beyond that motivation, Tori spent so much time in bikinis with varying levels of coverage, sometimes with provocative poses for the camera and any passers-by who happened to be at the beach during a shoot, that it seemed like a small leap to go from a couple thin pieces of fabric to none.  Granted, those little patches covered up some strategic spots.  Then there were the nudes of her already floating around on the net.  Yeah.  There was that.  At any rate, she figured some of the others would be absolutely terrified so the opportunities to fuck with them would more than make up for giving them an eyeful.  No, screw the nerves, this was going to be fucking awesome!

Tori trailed behind the others to people watch - the tentative steps into a dressing room, the jockeying for a spot farther back in line, the nervous giggling - and remarked to herself how retarded it seemed to even bother with dressing rooms given that they'd be bare-ass naked anyway.  The lines moved far slower than they should've as anxious teens delayed their inevitable unveilings as long as they could, so Tori gave an impatient sigh and shrugged.  Setting down a tiny backpack in which she'd packed some casual jewelry, makeup, and whatnot - no clothing because what was the point in that - she slipped out of her cardigan and folded it neatly before setting it on top of the bag along with her glasses, which were mostly a style choice as opposed to a necessity anyway.  Folding her arms across her body, she flipped her shirt off over her head in one fluid motion letting her breasts slip free.  She hadn't bothered with a bra because, again, what was the point and it kept things simpler and smirked as a couple students beside her watched on, wide-eyed, at her boldness.  The jeans followed close behind, though they took some shimmying to peel down over her hips, so the line had barely moved before she stood there in the buff clothes folded neatly in her arms, backpack slung across her shoulder, and sandals on her feet.  With a satisfied smile, she made her way past those still waiting for a dressing room, holding up a  hang loose sign with one hand as she passed by toward the lockers and off to explore the resort.

Drink, tanning oil, and a snack were first up on the agenda, maybe during a quick peek around the resort to save time, and then she planned to hit the beach.  There'd be plenty of time to explore and whatnot after the sun went down, so the sand and waves were numero uno.  Consequently, Tori was among the earlier students to claim beach chairs or spots in the sand to lay out and whatnot and many of them still had that goofy awkwardness that, while fun for a bit, had lost its thrill.  The main event would no doubt come later, once some of the shyness faded and teen hormones ran rampant, so she laid down and closed her eyes, earbuds securely in place, and listened to music as she tanned tanned herself under the warm sun.  Absolute fucking paradise.  

The travel must've taken more out of her than she thought as loud voices nearby startled her awake and, on glancing around to find the source, she saw the beach much more populated than before and far more interesting.  Propping herself up on her elbows, she studied the various pairs and groups, some more or less just socializing as normal and others, mostly pairs, clearly in pursuit of something less innocent.  She'd have been content to just people watch until her eyes fell on Mai, one the girls from the swim team - a tall brunette with short-cropped hair, an athletic build and swimmer's shoulders - that she'd crushed on virtually the whole year.  And the day just kept getting better, she thought.  

Mai laid back with her chair back propped up at and angle so Tori could admire the girl's full breasts, skin sparkling as sun glinted off tanning oil, and imagine herself pressed up against that heavenly body, legs intertwining with hers.  Thankfully, her sunglasses hid her eyes as she made no attempt at subtlety.  To the contrary, she all but forgot where she was and turned partially on one side to allow her fingers to slip down her abdomen and between her thighs.  Apparently, the trip had also left her horny as well, as she lost all concern for whether or not someone saw her so long as it wasn't Mai.  The literature never said anything about students getting themselves off whenever, wherever so it was on.

@Bluenails @IsabellaRose @Akuja
“Damn!” Ankoku stated simply. “Not sure I know what else to say to that, Yua...” his mouth slack-jaw. He looked over at Kaito then Aya. They’ve  gotta be thinking the same thing I am right now. Ankoku generally kept things pretty chill. He wasn’t one for the dramatic or to draw out something that didn’t need extra attention, but this was something else...
“Damn, Yua...you want some help cleaning that up?” He looked directly at the juicy sticky mess on Yua’s naked thighs. “I’m fairly certain that—“ Ankoku started but then saw Aya stammering and walking away.
“I don’t think I could have said that better myself, Aya— I think she might be feeling the same way I am at the moment.” He chuckled. “She’s probably just too shy to admit it.” Shaking his head as he watched Aya wander off.
“If you wanted some attention...I think you got it, Yua.” He took a deep breath and held it for a moment. “I’m gonna see if I cannot get Aya to come back—As I see it...you might want to formulate a plan moving forward.” He was being rather direct speaking at Yua.
 “If you don’t want a spontaneous orgy to ensue, then you might want to clean this up before Aya and I get back...” he looked into Yua’s eyes begging her to hear him out.
“But if that’s what you are looking for...well, we could all go after her?” He shrugged his shoulders. “And we could see what happens?” Ankoku was tired of beating around *cough* (Yua’s) bush. He started walking in the direction Aya left a moment ago. Whether the other two followed would be up to them. 

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

@Sapphic Angel

Kaneki sat in his chair for a while just relaxing. He ended up enjoying the sun on his skin so much lost track of time and it just flew by. When decided to look around again he found a girl laying by herself. He thinks about it for a bit before figuring out who she was. 

"Wow, it's Hitori."

His eyes couldn't help but glue itself to her body. She was laying on her stomach, probably tanning. He couldn't help but stare as she laid there without a care in the world. She had quite an amazing and athletic body. He thought about approaching her and talk to her seeing how she was the only one not in a group like the others. Just as he was about to get up she does the same. She holds herself up with her arm and look around for a bit. He wasn't sure where she was looking but he knew that it wasn't him. He gets up anyway and starts to walk towards her from the side. Before he reached her she shifted her body and slid her hand down between her legs. Kaneki couldn't help but smirk as he got closer to her. He laid down on the beach chair that was right behind her on his stomach without her noticing.

"She must be deep in her imagination to not notice someone laying down behind them." He thought shaking his head holding a chuckle.

He thought about grabbing her ass but decided that that would be inappropriate. Instead he decided to tease her a bit. He leaned a bit close to her ear before making his presence known.

"Having fun Tori," he asked getting her attention. "So, who's the lucky guy you're thinking of huh."

He looked around in the direction her head was and a bit off since he noticed her glasses and could be using them as a way to not look directly. It didn't take him long before he realized who she was looking at. Most people where just chilling and talking while the ones who where doing a bit more where on the other side of her line of sight. There was only one girl that had a nice pose that could get any motor running in no time at all.

"Oh, my bad... It was a girl. Mai to be exact... Well what do you know, you learn something new every day. Hell I can't blame you, she is one of the best sight to behold here on the beach. Why didn't you walk up to her, why did you decide to have fun all by yourself?" He asked trying not to smirk to much.

Edited by Johnc99

@BenHawkinsLivesHere@IsabellaRose@Akuja

Delicately, Yua brought a fragment of melon up to her lip, licking it off of the nail that had scooped it up off of her thigh.

Aya's flight did cause a moment of surprise, but the low, throaty chuckle and surprisingly dark look of amusement in her eyes that followed made the girl's feelings pretty clear. Even if she was acting rather like Kaito looked like.
"Poor girl," she commented lightly and with just a trace of mockery. "And here I was thinking one of you boys would break first."

Shifting around into a more conventional sitting position, she smirked up at Ankoku as he started to leave. This was far outside how she usually acted in public, admittedly, but this was also a horny teenager in a resort full of naked horny teenagers - good judgement was probably not something that was in high supply.

"But, if you're so eager to clean me up -r to get crushed - I'll consider it." The smirk grew decidedly cruel as a bit more of her hidden side revealed itself. "If I think you've begged well enough." Her eyes flicked back up at Ankoku. "You can let Aya know about that, too."

@Johnc99

Eyes shielded behind mirrored shades remained locked on Mai's angelic form while Tori's mind lost itself in an intensely erotic waking dream featuring the pair intertwined on Mai's lounge chair, oil-slicked bodies pressed against one another as hands and lips roamed freely.  In reality it was her own hand, not Mai's, that that pressed in between her thighs and parted her sex so the middle one alternated between teasing around her bell and penetrating her.  With a suppressed gasp, she parted her legs a bit to afford herself better access to slip a second finger in.  "Best fucking field trip ever!"  She thought as she imagined her and Mai in a sixty-nine, her own tongue tasting her crush while the latter fingered her ever faster and harder.  Not the watery kind, but she rode no less wet or powerful a wave that promised a delicious crash once it hit the shore until ...

She hadn't really paid attention to anything but Mai and the wonderful feeling of her hand between her legs, made all more exciting for it being in full view of anyone and everyone on the beach, so the voice so close to her ear startled her, bringing her building orgasm to an abrupt halt.  Nerves welled up and formed a tight ball in her throat for an instant before she managed to push them down.  So someone had caught her getting off.  There was no point in trying to hide it, or cover up, or even stop for that matter since they, or he more precisely, had probably been there a bit before speaking - a guy, especially, probably would've watched the show some and no doubt checked out her ass some before actually letting her know he was there - so after a brief pause to get her shit together, she resumed, though her attention was no longer fully directed on Mai.

"Shit Kaneki!" Her voice held an agitated tone but was kept low enough to keep their conversation private.  "You should warn a girl before coming up on her like that."  Her thighs had largely, and intentionally, hidden the specifics of what her fingers had been up to, though it didn't take a rocket scientist to deduce it.  Regardless, she parted them just enough that they no longer prevented him from watching her slowly finger fuck herself, nor did anything prevent him from seeing how incredibly wet this little public self-indulgence had gotten her.  She replied with a shake of her head, "Not just a girl, a fucking goddess.  Anyway, it's not like I just run around blurting out 'hey, I do girls' so how could you have known?"

She considered his question for a moment, taking some time to finger herself a bit more for both their benefits, before answering.  "Obvious.  We're going to be here a while so there's no hurry.  I'm pretty sure she's straight ... for now ... so if I hit on her she turns me down, she'd be on to me and probably cover up or something so I couldn't get myself off watching her.  But it'll happen. It's soooo going to happen."   

Stopping for a moment she reached down to grab the small bottle of tanning oil from her backpack and handed it back over her shoulder to him.  "You'd think I wouldn't be so shitty at covering my back, but I am.  Mind getting it again?"  Once the bottle was accepted, she picked up right where she left off with a little gasp and low moan, "Fuck, she's so damn hot."

Edited by Sapphic Angel

@Sapphic Angel

He was barely holding back his smirk as Tori reacted to his presence. To his surprise however, she didn't stop permanently. She stopped when she heard his voice for a bit but as soon as she calmed herself down she decided to continue while she was talking to him. He licks his lips thinking how much she wanted to get off to be doing it just like that even with him behind her. When she decided to part her legs even more giving him a better view of the show he'd never forget, his member went from almost up to a straight salute. Almost throbbing even, I mean having a girl like her less than half a meter away from you and touching herself no less. Any men would be gay if they weren't turned on by this sight. He enjoyed the view she gave him without any objections. He shifted to the side and raised his left foot up next to his right knee giving his member enough room and air to point to what was making him so excited.

“Fuck… I get what you mean. Not having a goddess body like this in view ever again. I mean shit, if I was in your shoes, I'd have to think hard about it too.”

He wasn’t necessarily talking about Mia but he chose his words carefully to not break her mood while saying what he was thinking about her. He stopped again to watch her please herself not bringing himself to speak to ruin the moment. Just as his hand was going down to reach for his member she turned to him with a bottle of oil. He stopped and smirked, accepting the bottle from her hand and sat up. He turned towards her and began to apply the oil on her shoulders. He took his time to make sure he got every inch of it before going down to her upper back and doing the same.

“But then again, if I was you… I’d think about the reward above the risk.”

Shortly after he was applying oil to her lower back. At that point he was giving her a slight massage even though she didn’t really ask for more than applying the oil. He took his time massaging her lower back before he began to rub her nice round ass.

“I mean, getting a chance to touch a goddess directly and not just in your imagination is amazing. Her soft skin, her round, firm and yet squishy ass. I bet risking the sight of it all to have a chance to play with her is worth it. Don’t you?”

After asking her, his right hand trailed back from her ass all the way to the back of her neck. His left hand went from her ass to her waist, sliding upwards to her ribs and slowly reached up to grab her left breasts. He began to fondle her breast, oiling it up even more than it already was.

“Wouldn’t you agree that getting a chance to play hands on with a goddess is worth the slight chance of losing the sight from afar?”

After asking her that he lightly pinched her nipple and gently but firmly pulled her head a bit back by her hair. He gives her a few pecks on the cheek before he stopped using his hand on her breasts and letting her hair go. His right hand slid from the back of her neck to gently wrap his finger around her throat as he whispered in her ear.

“Picture her in your mind as much as you like. But when we’re done here, I’m going to make sure you get a taste of her for real”.

@Johnc99

The frequent goddess references weren't lost on Tori, particularly when Kaneki's hands got bold enough to begin roaming her breast, and she wasn't so cruel a bitch as to dash his hopes on the spot.  In truth, the confidence in his approach won some points with her and it wasn't like she had many, if any, actual friends at school - hers were all outside of it.  Given that, it'd be nice to have a wingman for the field trip and he seemed like a good candidate.  Besides, the massage felt amazing and even managed to coax a few purrs from her lips, though the rest of it did nothing at all for her.  He might've assumed she liked guys too, which was fair given that she kept that sort of stuff to herself at school, so she needed to set that one straight sooner rather than later.

"The massage feels great," she paused with her fingers, now all four of them, pushed to the hilt inside her sex as she turned her head slightly back towards him, "but the rest ..."  She trailed off for an instant, not entirely sure how to phrase the rest.  "Ok, so I don't know if you have a brother, but assume you do.  What you're doing to me feels about like if your brother were behind you playing with your nipple."  It was the best she could do, though Tori had to concede that it was a risky analogy in the sense that Kaneki and his brother, if he had one, might fuck around.  Probably not, but who knew?!?

"I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything, but I thought you should know."  Her tone seemed more apologetic than anything.  "That said ..."  Tori turned back to admire Mai's long, toned legs, one of which was now bent, knee pointed upward and foot against the chair, and afforded her a better view of it and the curve where it met her firm ass.  "Since we're both into girls, I could totally get off on doing some three- or more- ways with you."  Leaning her head back to rest against his chest, she resumed fucking herself.  "Imagine Mai and I doing a sixty-nine, eating the fuck out of each other, with me on the bottom and you taking her from behind.  And if she's straight, then fuck it, I can take one for the team.  I'd totally do a guy if that's what it took to get between her legs."  Her hand picked up its pace and her voice became breathier.  "C'mon, join me.  I want you to get off too."  She slipped her hand free and raised it back over her shoulder, fingers slick and glistening with her arousal, to offer him a taste before licking one clean herself and returning to her work.  As an afterthought she added, "Just don't pop your goo on my back." 

Edited by Sapphic Angel

@Sapphic Angel

What can I say, he was a bit disappointed that she wasn't really into guys. But it was understandable after all, she was focusing almost all her attention on Mia. He understood and let her breast and neck go. There was no need to push things further if she wasn't going to enjoy herself as well. And he didn't feel the need to mention that he only has a sister and which they did experiment from time to time. Felt like an unnecessary information in which he chuckled a bit by himself. 

"Okay Tori, fair enough. No worries, I get what you mean and I don't think you're being a bitch. I like honesty more than being way too polite, so we're cool."

Just as he was about to lay back down she continued to explain that having him around though wouldn't be that bad. She was a pretty hot girl that doesn't really get embarrassed that easy, having her as a friend sounded pretty cool too. He didn't bother hiding a smirk when she suggested that she wouldn't be apposed to have a three-way with him and her and even take one for the team to get to touch her. 

"Having something like that happen just might be the highlight of this trip I would say. So since we're clearly cool with each other, even a bit more than is kinda normal. I think it's for the best if we stay close and see how far we can go together. If she's straight, bi or gay, we could always suggest a threesome and see what happens. But I will pull back if it turns out she's just into you. You seem pretty cool so I'll be your wingman for the trip and you can be mine. With us as a team, we might squeeze every little drop of fun this trip can offer."

She went back to teasing him with her glistening fingers almost immediately. She didn't even let him get a taste before she returned her fingers between her legs. 

"You know, I get you might not be into guys but since you're teasing me I might as well enjoy myself."

He pulls her hips back making her ass point at him before removing her hand and sliding his cock between her thighs rubbing it against her entrance in the process. He doesn't thrust leaving her to do as she pleases. If she wants to she could just tell him to play by himself and watch or enjoy her wet thighs. He did mention earlier that he prefers honesty so she shouldn't have to hold back, if she doesn't like it. 

"Just imagine it's Mia sliding a nice and thick almost human like dildo between your thighs. But since you didn't ask, she isn't going to put it inside you. She just enjoys the view of you rubbing your wet self allover her toy. And I would never let out my goo allover your back, I prefer to look into a girls eye as I cum either allover her face or down her throat. But for you I'll let you lick my cum off of Mia."

He gave her ass a bit of a squeeze before pulling his hand away. He left his member as the only thing making contact with her.

"How about we help ourselves with the view from afar for now? Get one out of the way and then we can start working on your goddess. What do you say?"

@Johnc99

With her attention largely absorbed with Mai and getting herself off, how Kaneki handled her admission wasn't Tori's top priority. Regardless, she was relieved that he wasn't going to ruin her mood by pitching a tantrum about it, or being pushy in spite things, or even worse just being an ass about it.  He was actually pretty cool, which went a long way with her and set him up in a good a position with her as any guy could hope to manage.  "Sweet. I don't have any real girl friends here, so it'll be kinda cool to have someone to check out girls with."  She didn't make any sort of protest as he pulled her ass back into him a bit, though she wasn't especially thrilled about his cock being between her thighs.  She was a little beyond caring at that point, though, with her breathing deepening and the unmistakable swelling of that familiar wave again.

Though screwing around with a guy held little appeal in the moment, getting something capable of going deeper than her fingers definitely did and, since she hadn't thought to bring any toys with her, nor had she yet checked out the special shop the resort was rumored to have, there seemed only one readily available option.  "The hell with it." She said under her breath as she pressed her ass back against his hips.  Slipping her fingers free, she reached between her legs and slid them along the length of his cock, slicking it with her arousal.  Then, wrapping her hand around the shaft, she began working it back and forth across her sex, rolling her hips to grind it fully through her folds.  Tori let out a deep sigh, "Fuck ... yesss ..."  Lining it up with her opening, she backed onto it just enough that it pressed into her hell-yes spot and began rocking her hips against him.  If he didn't care about her using him as a sex toy, then she didn't either.

With her hand now free to do other things, she ran it up under her breast and lifted it so she could suck a nipple between her lips as she returned her attention to Mai.  What had started off as a little stealthy self-indulgence had devolved into actual public sex and that in and of itself, regardless of whether it was with a guy or not, was a massive turn on.  So long as nobody intervened, she couldn't give a damn who watched - to the contrary, the more the merrier.  One simply didn't put a bunch of naked teenagers on a beach, hot and slathered in tanning oil, without expecting this to happen.  Almost as an afterthought, Tori turned her head back slightly, "Oh, and watch it.  I'm not on anything ... didn't think that'd be an issue."

@Sapphic Angel

Kaneki was happy she didn’t get mad, tell him to move back or move away herself. He licked his lips with his eyes glued to Tori’s amazing body as she rubbed and played with his cock. “Mmm….” He was the only thing that came out of his mouth under his breath as he enjoyed her movements on her cock. Guess she was hornier than he thought since she did something he wasn’t prepared for but ended up being happy about it. Kaneki expected her to do one of two things, either move a way, telling him not to push his luck, or rub herself on his shaft for both heir pleasure. What he didn’t expect at all was her sliding his cock inside her. By the “fuck it” that she expressed, he understood that she was just using his cock as a tool to for the moment. Both of them were okay for the time being to use each other to get off. He was quickly jolted out of his surprise by her hip movements. Her tight walls wrapped around his member giving him amazing sensations.

“Fuck… I think we both might’ve found the best wingmen anyone could ask for,” he said jokingly before shutting up about it to not ruin the mood.

At first he let her move on her own pace letting her enjoy herself while he simply enjoys the ride. But after a bit his hips began to move on their own, matching her movements and getting a bit deeper then it did before. Knowing she isn’t really into guys, he decides to not touch her as much as he actually wanted to. But who can resist grabbing on to a round and firm ass like hers. As much as he wanted to keep his hands to himself, he instinctively slapped her ass and grabbed her by her hips. Using her hips as leverage he began to thrust slightly harder then before making sure she didn’t regret having her walls filled with his cock.

“Fuck…” Was the only thing he could say as he grunted in pleasure.

Kaneki made sure to keep his hips moving even when he got a bit tired. Being an athlete trained him to keep going long after his muscles starts to burn. So he wasn’t going to let this amazing opportunity slip away. He hooks her leg with his elbow by her knee, raising it up to her chest, shifting his position enough to make it easier to keep his hips moving with less effort. A man can stay a gentlemen with his member inside a woman for only so long after all. He made sure to keep a nice pace, adjusting it every few seconds to get the best reaction out of Tori.

"You don't want it on your back, you don't want it inside your cunt. I guess that leaves your mouth and face, which do you prefer?" He asked teasingly but expecting her to just say her stomach or anything else.

Liv walked quietly down to the beach, letting her eyes roam the bodies of her classmates as they began to take interest in one another. A smirk colored her lips as she found a spot and set down her blanket off to the side. She slipped her clothes off and sat down, facing the ocean. It was a beautiful day to be here, the sun was hot and the water was calm. 

Liv began to put sunscreen on, her fair skin usually very sensitive to the sun, and the last thing she needed was to get burned in all the wrong places. 

@Bluenails @Chiyako @Gardsorm

"The cool water would calm you down but whatever. I'm not sure why you would pass up some swimming." Takeo said with a nod, watching Akiho shift over to Takuya with a chuckle. The group seemed to be having fun and that was the most important part of the beach trip. Not matter how many flags got triggered the big thing was to fill the fun gauge to full if you wanted to get the best ending.

"I haven't really done the stuff either." Her eyes stayed focused on the pair of playing boys until she felt the rather chaste peck on her cheek. Heat flushed through her at once, checks turning red as she could practically feel the steam coming out of her ears. Lewdness was one thing but that was... significantly more embarrassing. Yes, that was the word. Definitely not something else.

The wiggling got rather distracting as well, her arms wrapped around the soft smaller body as she started to catch up with everything going on. Playing off the embarrassment as best as she could, she licked her lips. "Help?" She asked, her voice squeaking before she corrected it with her next words. "I mean, help? Yeah, sure." She nodded.

Shifting her grip on Aiko, she rotated the smaller girl around to put Aiko's back to her front and hoisted the small girl by the legs. With one hand behind the leg just higher than the knee, Aiko would soon be pulled up and spread out to show off her little body to both boys with those hips stuck out towards them as Takeo pulled the legs back farther. "There's something wet right here you could use~"

• Love 1

@Bluenails @IsabellaRose @BenHawkinsLivesHere

And thus it was down to two. Aya running off utterly flustered by Yua's display and Ankoku following suite made it seemed like things were going in Kaito's favor, given how he's always wanted an excuse to be alone with his upper classmate. However, Yua's slow shift from the "big sister" vibe he always idolized her for to something that's more akin to smug at minimum threw a serious stain into Kaito's perception of her. And yet, he didn't seem to mind.

It was always around his big sister, Mikasa, that Kaito was able to vent out when he was at his lowest point growing up- effectively allowing himself to show his more vulnerable side if it means that he'll be embraced by a person who cared for him which was usually Mikasa and her friend. The ingrained nostalgia associated from being held by older sister types was the only thing keeping Kaito from questioning his own fetish despite what he'd seen. Even if it means being somewhat submissive just to be squeezed between Yua's legs in the end, it was about the closest he'll get to being with the woman Kaito's been infatuated with in secret. 

"Umm.. Hey, Yua?" Kaito asked, trying to work up the courage to open himself up. "I get that what you did was really out of the top and all but..." The young Kendo practitioner stuttered as his upper body leaned forward. A final look up at Yua's juice covered nude body was enough to push Kaito forward into a groveling Dogeza position which hid a furious, yet passionate glare. 

"I-If it's too much to ask, Yua. I'll gladly clean and be crushed by you, Big Sis! I mean it! I really do!" 

"Smooth move, Kaito..." He said to himself in his mind. There was no going back from what he just blurted out, so the only thing left to do was to just roll with it and make the most out of the opportunity. 

@Gardsorm@Chiyako@SakuraT

With a happy little noise of his own, Akiho melted into Takuya's embrace. His tongue pushed back eagerly, against the other boy's, and one hand went onto Takuya's chest to give him a little more stability as he picked up the rubbing of his thighs against his cock.

Breath was needed after a while, sadly, and when that kiss broke the smaller boy's glanced up through half-closed lashes at the girls, clearly both enjoying the audience and, a moment later, being just a bit surprised as the state Chibi was in.

"If she needs help with that," he purred. "I'd be happy to lend a hand, or whatever else is needed."

With a look back at Takuya, Akiho shifted around, facing away from the other boy to lean up towards the more feminine pinkette.

And, incidentally, to move from having Takuya's dick between his thighs to it being closer to his butt as he leaned up.
Keeping his eyes on Aiko's until the last moment, he gently kissed her inner thight, making sure that she had time to object before he continued slowly upwards.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

@Gardsorm @SakuraT @Bluenails

Oh wow! They're really getting into it now!

It was quite the kiss that met with Akiho's lips! Aiko certainly had never done anything like that with anyone, at least not yet. Was that a pang of envy slipping into her heart? It was fine though. She could be patient! Still, just the thought of kissing someone in that manner was warming her up.

I hope I'll be good at it!

Thankfully she wasn't the only one new to these sorts of things! Takeo was too! That realization helped Aiko to relax just a bit more into the girl's arms. "Really? Then we get to learn together!" squeaked the little pinkette, only to go quiet again as hands adjusted along her body. Initially she was somewhat confused by the larger girl. Did she want to copy the boys? Was her first real kiss going to be with a girl?!

The end result was much more embarassing. Aiko's cheeks reddened fully once more as her legs were spread apart for the boys, prompting her hands to unconsciouslly lift up and cover her face! Everything was on display, including the faint trail of slightly sweet excited nectar which had accumulated against her tiny bare crevice and down along each of her thighs. Thankfully they were hidden in the bushes. It certainly could have been much worse!

Even so she did not protest. It was only fair, right? After all she had seen plenty of the boys! And they were already doing lewd things with one another! It wouldn't be fair if she just watched! Nor would she enjoy herself as much. Clearly she wanted to enjoy the same sorts of things!

Akiho was the first to accept the invitation. As their eyes met the poor little pinkette's heart sped up within her chest. Slowly her hands moved away from her face, a nervous smile spread across her lips as she gave her friend a nod of approval. "P-please enjoy!" she stammered out timidly, only to shiver as the first kiss was laid against her soft flesh. Having nowhere else to put her hands Aiko reached down to settle them upon the boy's head, fingers anxiously brushing through and playing with Akiho's hair.

• Love 1

@Chiyako @SakuraT @Bluenails

This was even better than he could have imagined it, Akiho went into the experience with such confidence and purpose that Takuya could feel just how willing his friend was. Tongues wrestled and hands roamed until there was a need for breath, prompting the two to separate for a moment... But the smiling, flushed face of Takuya was telling that it would not be the last time this happened. When his gaze directed to Aiko next, however, that's when surprise could play out on both boy's features. Takeo knew precisely what the two of them wanted!

"Heheh, don't be shy, Aiko! ... Or, you can stay a little shy, it does make you look cuter." Takuya teased as Aiko tried to hide herself while Takeo displayed her lewd body for the two boys to see. Takuya naturally found himself twitching with excitement, but it was Akiho who shifted around first to view the prize offered by the female pinkette. However, in doing so Takuya found his own bounty wiggling cutely infront of him, licking his lips as Takeo offered 'something wet' for the both of them. "Well, Takeo was nice enough to offer, and Akiho is already going for it. I'll let him claim the gold, buuut..." Takuya was wicked, bringing his hand forward to wipe up along Aiko's untouched thigh, collecting the nectar she leaked... All the way to her slit, where his fingers gingerly rubbed against the cleft, splaying it before Akiho's eyes and letting it close up.

With enough of her essence collected, he reached down to rub her natural lubricant all around his cock, smirking. "And now Aiko is going to help me... Play with you~the male Pinkette was incorrigible, reaching a free hand to grab at Akiho's ass and pull a cheek to the side. He wanted to admire that tight, puckered hole for a moment, before he reached moved his hips up and pressed the tip of his own cock against his friends' frown. "And now this... Is miiiine..." He trailed off with a hungry voice, pushing his erect cock into his friends' waiting ass. The entry was slow, wiggling, getting his friend adjusted to the invader while Takuya loosed a soft, quiet groan from the muscle clinging to the length.

"Mmmn... My gods, it's even better than I imagined in the store... Hn!" He gave a soft grunt a few moments later, sinking the remainder of his dick up Akiho's backside... Then slowly, he withdrew it just to the tip, before pushing it back inside. "Yeees... Mm, tell me if you need a little more lube, I don't wanna hurt you... Too much." the pinkette male whispered with a wicked grin, leaning against Akiho's back. "Mmm, you gonna give Aiko a little more loving? You should... She's just on display right there, waiting for our hungry mouths to lap at her peach... Go on, taste it..." The male felt like a tempting devil, moving a free hand to Akiho's chest to pinch and pluck a nipple, attempting to spur his friend to even lewder action. 

• Love 1

@IsabellaRose @Bluenails @Akuja

Chasing after the flustered Aya actually wasn’t as easy as Ankoku imagined it being. Aya seemed fairly embarrassed by what had transpired. After all, Yua was very attractive…and currently had melon juice splattered all over those thick delicate thighs. The delicious melon matter and glistening fruit juice was truly something to behold! It had taken Ankoku by surprise…quite a heart stopping surprise. Now his mind was stuck in the gutter…several flashes of depraved thought filling his otherwise cool head as he chased after Aya. His arousal going from thoughts of Yua into a dreamy transference…as he was now looking at Aya from behind. Her tight ass and those lean softly defined thighs. How might Aya have looked if she’d done that clever ‘party trick’?

Ankoku sped his pursuit with renewed vigor. He didn’t wish to call out to her just yet, and draw attention. It would definitely draw attention if I started yelling out. Everyone here knows I just don’t act like that! His hamstrings kicking it up a notch as he began to really sprint after her. He had a well toned core that really helped him sprint in a way that wouldn’t leave him any more at a struggle for words when he would finally catch up with her. His amazingly lean yet powerful quads raising his legs and propelling him towards her. Ankoku cut his sprint short of her by only a few feet.

“Aya…” he said in an abnormally calm voice. He didn’t want to startle her or even allude to the fact that he had hard core sprinted after her. “Are you alright?” He asked a notoriously dumb question. “It’s not just you—I mean, I think I know how you feel.” He stumbled with the words. Damn it! I haven’t even thought about what I’d say… “What Yua just did…back there…” his eyes going big at the remembrance. “That was wild, but—I don’t think we need to run away from it?” I’m just gonna say what’s on my mind. “That was really hot! The way she crushed that melon with her thighs. I know you thought it was hot too.” He grinned. “I think it’s hot…I mean…I think it’s hot that you thought it was hot too!” He smiled. “Why don’t we head back…I don’t want to leave Kaito there with her.” He snickered. “Why should he have all the fun…there is no shame in how we feel.” He said encouraging. “We can all have some fun.” He shrugged looking at her trying to catch her in the eye. “I think you are really attractive…I don’t know if you would agree about me, but there’s always Kaito…that dude is surprisingly strong and coordinated?” He tried to cheer her on…back to where they came from. “We could walk together?” He grinned. 

@BenHawkinsLivesHere @Bluenails @Akuja

Aya froze in her tracks. Was she that transparent? They all knew she was attracted to women now. She hadn't told anyone, but one flustered moment and she might has well have grabbed a bullhorn and shouted it across the entire beach. Did they also know how she wanted more than one person at a time? This place was nowhere near as sexually liberated as New York or Los Angeles. What would happen if her secret were out here? Would her grandfather disown her or send her somewhere even more restrictive? This nude vacation was an embarrassment, but it might also be her last chance to indulge herself before she was sent off to some mountaintop monastery to live out her life in solitary austerity. She took a deep, calming breath and turned to face Ankoku.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to make a scene." 

She looked up into his eyes and found them softer than she expected. The judgment she expected to see wasn't there at all. He thought she was attractive? She tried to figure out what his words meant, what he was suggesting, but did it really matter? He was offering friendship, no castigation for her desires... For the first time since coming here, she had a chance to be her real self, to be honest about who she was. Was she brave enough to take it?

"Let's walk back together," she said, blushing and stepping up beside him. "Would you want to hold my hand?"

@Gardsorm @Chiyako @Bluenails

Everything arranged, they certainly would learn together! At the very least this was good endurance and weight training considering however light the girl was it was still quite a bit to hold for a long period. I will manage! Takeo thought to herself as she watched the others get into it and took the opportunity to mentally check out while everyone got into the spirit of things.

I wonder what kind of food they have around here. Crab and fish I'd guess. I wonder if I could get some crab legs and tuna rolls. I wonder if tuna gets jealous of the crabs sometimes for being on land? I mean, crabs have that long hard leg thing going on and tuna is just kind of wet and wriggling most of the time. They probably fight a lot with the secret underground crab war. Larger Shogun crabs recruiting the ronin mercenary hermit crabs to ride seahorses towards the tuna school armies. Naturally the tuna have the movement advantage if they can dismount the grabs and probably end up recruiting some swordfish kensai allies to help in the war for beach domination. Luckily the crabapult hasn't been finished yet to launch the spiral shells, although it has been in secret development for years.

Feeling somewhat snacky, Takeo didn't even pay attention as she leaned her head down while she zoned out. Her mouth opened and lips found Aiko's neck as she started to nibble and imagined delightful buttery delights with crab and the clean flavor of sushi. Luckily for them neither the crab or tuna armies had developed much in the way of anti-net technology.

• Haha 2

@Gardsorm@SakuraT@Chiyako

Akiho's soft rear was definitely no stranger to this sort of thing and Takuya probably would be able to tell. The smaller male was still quite tight, so it was more like a well-maintained forest trail than a wide open highway, but they're clearly been some traffic here beforehand, despite how cute and innocent Aki had seemed up until this point.

Of course, everyone else nearby would be seeing, feeling and/or hearing just how much of that innocence actually applied as, giving his hips a little wiggle, he sank himself further down onto Takuya. He didn't say any words in response but, even though the girls were the one who'd see his lustful, half-lidded look up at Aiko, they'd all have very little trouble making out the low, feminine and perhaps just a little bit deliberately lewd moan that came from his lips before he slid himself forwards along Takuya's length to continue kissing, licking and sucking his way gradually up Aiko's thighs.
The hands on his head did prompt a happy little murr of contentment, though, he'd always enjoyed having his head patted.

• Love 2