The Beach

@Bluenails @Chiyako

"Aw, would you look at that! You two are already getting a headststart without me. I'd almost be saddened if I didn't find it cute!" 

Takuya's voice spoke up behind the pair, the pink haired male finding the encouraging scene between Aiko and Akiho too sweet to want to intrude and potentially ruin. Of course, maybe it was a bad idea to just wait around and watch them because maybe it felt like spying a little... But he was always something of a voyeur anyway, he could easily pass it off as something kinky. "Sorry I took so long, I was a little undecided about what to get, so I got a little of everything for us, and some stuff for my personal use. Did you two get everything you planned to?" He asked, bringing the bag forward as he moved to the front of the shop once it would be their turn to pay. Though he'd noticed Akiho's length had swelled up, he had simply passed it off as a result of Aiko hugging him, unaware that another situation entirely had caused it. It was probably a good thing too, because if Takuya knew, he probably would ha-

"Hey Aki, do you need help with that?" Takuya had a coy smile as he raised his bag to the counter for the shopkeeper to ring up, using his free hand to point... Down with no shame at his friends' phallus. "I mean... I'm not audacious enough to do something about it right here yet, but... It can't be healthy walking around with something like that. You might knock over something." Spoken like someone who thankfully had not witnessed the embarrassing occurrences caused by his friend... Then he turned to Aiko. "You should be careful, your hugs are powerful~ One friendly, naked hug from someone as cute as you is enough to inspire full mast in the average guy. You're a dangerous weapon, you know that?" He teased her, leaning close to peck her cheek with a kiss, before doing the same to Aiko. "There we go, now I feel like I was part of the conversation... So! Who's ready to really enjoy this trip!?" He asked, his mouth curling for a smile in such a way that made one wonder, if this was some sort of anime, would he be making a kitty face right about now?

• Love 1

@Lynnette

Makoto couldn’t help but snigger a lot at her jokes. In hindsight, they might end up becoming somewhat cheesy, but at that moment “give me the stuffed sausage, diner-daddy” would have likely had him going soft with laughter if her narrow canal hadn’t been constantly contracting around his dick. “You sure you can handle the whole stuffed sausage, Akari-Oujo?” he asked with a grin as he imagined a very prim and proper-looking Akari attempting to stuff a giant sausage into her mouth in one go. At the same time, though, he began pushing a little harder against her bum with his lower abdomen.

As the conversation switched to one a little more serious, or at least deep, he listened attentively while his thumbs pushed against the muscle between her shoulder blades. “I wasn’t born in the city, but I’ve lived there so long now I might as well just be a city boy.” That’s right, he’d been born in a town further inland, but his family moved to where they lived now when he was about five years old. He still had his country accent by then, which made him subject to quite some teasing from his friends and classmates for a while.

“I want to go back and visit once I get my license. Partly for nostalgia, but the place is famous for its hot springs and I don’t recall ever having gone when I still lived there, so that’s certainly on my bucket list.”

Hearing her share her experiences made him feel like there was a slither of a deeper connection growing between them; something they had in common and could relate to. It made Akari feel like a little more than arguably the hottest tomboy in school who was currently taking a covert dicking from him. Not that he didn’t like her before, as a person that is. Even back when she was dating Yuuto, she was cheerful and easy to get along with.

“Sounds like we both have some wanderlust in us, then,” he suggested as his fingertips drew a wavey pattern down her backside, halting just below the soft curve of her tight rear end. “How about we… wander off together some time, then?”

Perhaps his words were a bit more loaded than they should have been, but asking her to travel together sometime, regardless of their destination, somehow felt like the natural thing to do; felt like something he wanted. Perhaps he should have been a bit more nervous about asking something like that, but it seemed silly to fret when he was sliding in and out of her pussy.

• Woohoo 1

@Chiyako@Gardsorm

Oh, the cuddles were wonderful, and Akiho couldn't help but lean in and return the favour. Even if doing so had things rubbing against soft, warm things in a very enjoyable way, it was the cuddling that he was enjoying the most. Not that he'd mind at all about the other stuff, but cuddles were great and he was very nearly as much of a fan of them as Aiko seemed to be.

When she pulled away, apologizing for being so 'clingy', he was pouting just a little bit, and responded by leaning in again, this time to snuggle up sideways with her, since she had his arm right now.

"You're not the only 'clingy' one," he replied, smiling. "Cuddles are at least as good as ... the other stuff, and I'd be happy to do either whenever you want." Sure, being the little one that was held and moved around and completely at the mercy of the other person was more his preference, but Aiko was cute and he wanted to do lots of cuddling with her, anyway.

And then it was that Takuya returned and, still keeping close to Aiko, the process of actually buying what he'd got began.
And, of course, Takuya just had to tease him.

Looking up at the pink haired boy, Akiho made sure that his eyes were being and watery and pleading.
"But what if I want you to do that sort of thing where everyone could see?" It was, admittedly, only partly teasing, but with Takuya you clearly had to get your shots in where you could.
"And I didn't break anything with it," he added in a quieter mumble, looking back down and not wanting to have that particular conversation near the staff. His bag went over a should, the flowery hairclip went into his hair and, with a little giggle, his erection gained it's own flowery bracelety decoration.

"Fun sounds like fun, though." He agreed, only realising just what he was saying when he'd gotten near the end and it was far too late for Akiho to say something smarter.

• Love 2

@Bluenails @BenHawkinsLivesHere @IsabellaRose
Sitting himself down cross legged and facing his newfound companions, Kaito planted the bottom of his Kendo sword into the sand between his legs and leaned the blade against his shoulder, wrapping one arm around it and reaching for an exceptionally hefty piece of melon to satiate his peckish mood. Even though it was only three other people out of his classmates from the different years, Kaito felt his remaining infatuation from earlier dissipate as he shared in with the fruit with the others. “Aaaaom. Mm. Mmmmm..!” His eyes closed shut and the swordsman couldn’t help but give out a small satisfied whimper as the melon somehow tasted somewhat sweeter and juicier than normal.

The glare had relaxed itself into the face of someone who was indifferent to the situation, but this was as close to happy Kaito could get. Amid his satisfaction, his eyes popped open upon hearing Aya’s remark regarding sword swallowing and both her and Ankoku seemed to laugh it off awkwardly, but the joke simply flew over Kaito’s head as he was too busy enjoying his food to think too much about it. He did however pay attention to Yua as she was busy enjoying her own piece of melon. The small bounce of her chest and the way she was licking her fingers clean of juices reignited some of Kaito’s fondness, making him feel like he was back in Hokkaido with his sister and the neighbor’s daughter, but Ankoku’s praises brought his mind out of the gutter. 

“Mmm. I just thought it would be a fun thing to do, especially since we’re out here on the beach, Ankoku-san.” Kaito said as he raised his piece of the melon. “Still, it would’ve been fun to have a sparring partner with me, even if you don’t attend Kendo practice that often.”

“Actually, now that you bring it up. Aya-senpai, you still wanna try giving my sword a swing? Or Yua-senpai, what’s this “silly” way to break a melon?” Kaito asked, looking back at his upperclassmen and making sure not to stare at anything inappropriate.

@Gardsorm @Bluenails

As it turned out Akiho was also a fan of cuddling! And he was also clingy! She had nothing to worry about. Actually neither of them did. When the boy snuggled up against her she repaid the affection in kind, nuzzling her cheek against his arm. The idea of doing this stuff whenever she wanted to was certainly appealing!

"Hi Takuya!"

One hand lifted to wave excitedly at her friend as he returned. Her head also nodded a couple of times in response to his question. "Yup! I think I have everything! You don't mind tropical smell for the lotion, right?" she asked, only to pause when Takuya mentioned Akiho's swelling member. Her attention briefly snapped towards it. Could she really have been partially responsible for that?!

She was about to respond when Takuya leaned down and planted a kiss right against her cheek! Instantly her entire face lit up with a red hue, body wiggling with excited glee! A kiss! Now that got her heart racing! Hoping to at least partially calm herself she briefly released her grip upon Akiho's arm, moving over to the counter in order to pay for her goods.

When all was finished she turned back towards the two, giggling upon noticing the flowery bracelet settled upon Akiho's penis! She really wanted to give it a little pat! Or a little kiss! But that might have been a bit too inappropriate in the middle of the store. So instead she hopped up to deliver a kiss to Akiho's cheek! Then she turned to do the same for Takuya! It was only fair, right?

"Yes! Let's go! Adventure awaits!"

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

@Bluenails @Chiyako

Someone was certainly playing with fire in the store right now, and unfortunately playing with it around the wrong person. Others may have been in the store, some waiting to use the line, but that didn't seem to deter Takuya in the slightest, who turned to Akiho with a smirk on his features, before leaning in. "I think... If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were trying to threaten me with a good time. But you certainly couldn't be doing that..." Then, to make the situation worse, Takuya leaned in further on Akiho... As in space-invading further, uncaring who saw as he slipped his tongue free to poke at Akihos' lips..  Tugging out his lower one to playfully nip in a display of audacious teasing, before releasing it, licking his own lips as if he tasted something good. "... Could you?" 

Just like that, the taller male had thrown down his own gauntlet, chuckling with the most wicked of delights as he spared answering the rest to his friends' remarks there in the store. Teasing Akiho was fine, but not making him feel bad... Even if Takuya felt his friend had nothing to worry about, he probably caused enough of an issue with that brazen stunt of his in front of the atone workers and other students... Even Aiko would have seen it! But thankfully she was much more chipper and excitable about the trip and probably wouldn't see what the two of them did as wrong... Right?

"I enjoy the tropical taste, so that's good for- Wait you meant lotion. Yeah the scent is good for me! I'mfar from the picky sort, and if you're good with it, then I am." Aiko was just a supremely charged ball of energy, and there was no way the three of them wouldn't make this trip the best thing around, especially if they could find their other friends and share the experiences at some point during the trip. When Akiho stepped out, it felt like their group was whole again... And this time he even managed to dress up his erection! "Hoho, someone's looking stylish." the pink-haired male winked, while Aiko was all energetic once more, even gracing the both of them with kisses! Eventually that would mean Akiho would have to grow bold enough to kiss the both of them...

"Well, we could follow the beach first, see how far people have settled in to relaxing on it and find our own place. Or we can hit the water and go swimming, see if we find anything out of the ordinary? Or we can have a little picnic among the trees, nothing bad could possibly happen there." He mused, an unapologetic wink in his eyes that his friends may or may not have seen. If, however, they wanted to go elsewhere, Takuya was all game for it!

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

@Chiyako@Gardsorm

Looking up at Takuya, Akiho's big blue eyes were the picture of innocence, even as his tongue slipped out to meet the other boy's, his smaller figure pushing against Takuya's (and the bigger part of him quite deliberately being pushed up alongside and against Takuya's) and a few soft, not quite feminine noises escaping his lips, especially after that little tug on his lower lip.

"I'd give you some special kissed back," he murmured softly, before glancing back into the shop where a queue had so far failed to form behind them. "But we are a little bit in the way here."

His arm went back around Aiko, suspecting that if she wasn't being hugged then the girl would be doing the hugging herself anyway, and gave her soft cheek and neck a few little kisses. It wasn't fair to let Takuya monopolise the kissing, after all.

"Perhaps a bit of both could be fun?" He replied, before glancing down, then up at his companions and letting a little bit of a smirk show through when he realised how else that could be applied to the current situation.

"Go down the beach a bit, then up into the trees for a nice quiet picnic with just the three of us?"
It was good that Takuya seemed to be in the same mind as to what was going to happen at that picnic, especially since Akiho had plans to make sure the other two had strong hungers and thirsts by that point.
The idea of walking around naked with people looking at him was, almost on its own, quite enough to keep him in that state.

• Love 2

@Gardsorm @Bluenails

Once again the poor little pinkette was stunned into silence, face reddening with an even greater wave of heat as the two boys put just a little more passion into their shared embrace. Of course her face wasn't the only thing getting heated up, evident as her legs unconsciously squeezed together. Perhaps it was a good thing that they hadn't paid the same attention to her in the middle of the store. She might have fainted doing something like that in such a public setting! Even their dicks were making out together!

Her flustered state did settle down just a bit with Takuya's joke, drawing a giggle from Aiko. "Sorry. I didn't taste it. But I'm sure there will be plenty of yummy things we can taste!" Did she mean that sexually? No. But a moment later she did realize that it could be taken as such! Still, it was also the truth, wasn't it? She didn't bother correcting herself. If anything it could come off as teasing! See, she could tease too!

Accidentally!

As Akiho's arm slid around her body the little pink-haired girl snuggled right up close against the boy's naked form, only to squeak and giggle and squirm as a barrage of kisses landed upon her cheek and neck! Again it took a few moments for her to settle down, but once she had she looped both of her arms against the closest arm that each boy had available! An entire trip of naked cuddling with her friends was starting to sound more and more appealing. That and some of the other stuff that might end up happening!

"I like that idea! Then we could go swimming later! Or, um, something! I guess we'll have time to figure that out." So with a plan laid out Aiko decided to lead the way! A gentle though excited tug upon each arm and she was off towards the beach!

It didn't take long for her flustered state to return to her. The beach was already filled with naked people going about their business. It wasn't just the two boys that were erect either: there were plenty of dicks swinging around! And breasts! Just everything really. But it was also relaxing in its own way. With so much nudity there was less of a chance of people really taking notice of her own lack of clothes! Heck, her lack of developed assets might even come in handy here!

• Love 1

@Bluenails @Chiyako

If the little jaunt to the store to collect things that would benefit them during their stay on the beach had taught Takuya anything about his two friends... It was that Akiho loved to push the envelope when it came to teasing. Having just expected the smaller male to get flustered and surprised, he instead seemed to meet the pink-haired male head on, even allowing his tongue into the mix  (to say nothing if how he felt pushing up against him...). He was so very lucky a line was forming to make him realize he was holding things up and help put him on the right track.

It also helped him realize that they were either corrupting the other pinkette in their group, or she already bad an imaginative mind of her own. Watching her close her legs and writhe a bit, he could only imagine what sort of horribly lascivious things she imagined the two boys doing... And given how easily she found herself between them on each of their arms, there was no doubt in her mind 'between them' was going to be a common thing for them sooner rather than later. 

"Hahah, phrasing~ The kind of phrasing I like! Between you, and Akiho's comments about kisses in special places, I feel like I can't maintain my crown of debauchery like I used to. I'm getting usurped here!" the pink haired male remarked as Aiko led them down to the beach first. Her infinite energy reserves were like a blessing to witness, almost akin to a child in a candy store... Or rather a young adult in an adult store with 'candy sticks' swinging out everywhere. Wait, did that description even work? Well... No matter, the point was as soon as the three got down to the beach, they could grow ever hornier at the sheer sea of flesh exposed, dicks out and tits bouncing or else simply existing in their field of view. 

"Man, I knew the beach would be full but not THAT full. I know this place is supposed to be a private paradise but it still looks as full as a public beach... And, uh, I guess not everyone is as reserved about sex in the open as I thought, hahah..." Takuya laughed just a bit nervously at a brave couple under an umbrella, a rather interesting 69 on display for the world to see. Takuya saw no shame in staring for just a little bit, although remembering the rules reminded him that he shouldn't have been staring too hard... Besides, he had his own friends to make his own horrible sexy time fun with!

"So how about the trees over there? Doesn't look like there's much of anyone among them and we can find some good bush... es! Yes, bushes, to hide amongst while we eat each other...'s food... I have seriously got to stop pausing midway through sentences." Takuya hung his head, realizing his cock hadn't stop being swollen since they walked out on the beach... But now was as good a time as any for them to stop staring and just quench their hungers and thirsts in relative-but-not-quite secrecy. Making their way past the pushes and among the palm trees, there seemed to be a great deal of space for relaxing at a picnic... Plus the trees provided ample shade from the sun's rays. Bonus!

"Alright, let's hop to it! This picnic isn't gonna set itself up yet~" He smiled, pulling away from Aiko and Akiho, moving to unroll one of the sheets that were picked up from the store. Everything seemed to be going well, the bags with food set down, the bottles of lotion and sunscreen beside them... But Takuya, being who he was, had other plans as he advanced toward Akiho and Aiko, draping against the back of his pinkette friend and smiling as his shaft lay resting between her cute little cheeks. "Soooo, Aiko~ Be honest... When you saw me and Aki playing in the store, exactly what were you imagining, hmm? You sure looked like you were shuddering a good deal... Did 'this' get excited?" Takuya seemed to be done playing coy now, going full wicked as his fingertips slid down her midsection and parked just above where a certain kind of juicy peach would be. 

"Aki~ What do you think she was imagining, hmm...?"

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 1

@Chiyako@Gardsorm

Looking at other peoople was nice and all, but for Akiho it was the feeling of eyes on him that was the really exciting part, of all of the female and male attention his body was getting, of what his mind fervently hoped they were imagining. What they were hopefully imagining doing to him.

Takuya's words caused a giggly little chuckle, as did Aiko's possibly intentional choice of wording, but then Takuya was on the attack, giving the smaller boy a very good view as his hands moved over Aiko's cute little form.

"I'm not sure, but I think she either had something similar in mind to you-" gently, Akiho's fingers trailed over Aikko's shoulder. He might have been far more restrained than Takuya, but the one person present without pink hair wasn't even bothering to hide the rather intense excitement he was feeling.
There was a rather mischievous look in his eyes as he stepped back from the girl, however.

"Or she might have been imagining doing this with me."
Shifting around behind Takuya, one of Akiho's arms went around the other boy's hips while the second came around, stroking up the inside of his thing. (And 'accidentally' brushing the back of his soft hand against Takuya's erection.

"You might not be able to handle both of us, but I'm sure we could both handle you." Pressing up against Takuya's back, Akiho's hand had to move up to just above Takuya's cock as his own member pushed forwards between his thighs.

• Love 2

@Gardsorm @Bluenails

Another giggle departed the little pinkette. The idea of either of them taking the crown of debauchery off Takuya didn't really seem possible to her! He had always seemed the more flirty of the three. But then Akiho was certainly making a good case for it, so perhaps he wasn't that far off. Aiko, though? Okay, she was trying to flirt a little bit here just to give it a shot, but there was no way she was even close to these two!

Wait. I guess if we're not just counting flirting. . .

As if on cue Takuya mentioned sex in the open. For a split second she thought he was talking about the three of them, but after following the boy's gaze she was answered with something even more obvious: people were actually doing it! What an odd position too! Were they kissing each other's crotches?! That wasn't exactly something that she'd learned about! Still with arms looped within the boys' she had no other way to manage the heat between her legs other than the act of rubbing them against one another. Why did it make her feel so warm to watch?

"H-huh? O-oh! Um! Trees! Yes, picnic! Let's go!"

Having been snapped out of her moment of lingering awe Aiko nearly skipped alongside her friends! Still, the thoughts of being kissed in such places by the boys, or of kissing their places, lingered within her mind. Setting up the picnic at least offered a momentary distraction! Her bag was set down, sunscreen pulled out from within to be set aside the other goodies they had gathered. That and the sanitary wipes. She had a feeling they might come in useful at some point! Little did she know it would probably come in handy sooner than she'd thought.

Just as soon as she'd settled the sanitary wipes into place Aiko felt Takuya slide right up behind her! Her bent over position allowed the boy's cock ample opportunity to find itself nestled right against her soft cheeks, prompting the girl to straighten up immediately with a squeak of surprise, face burning red within an instant! As he put a question to her she felt his hands slip around her body, trailing along her smooth belly, only for one to end up right above her bare little mound. There were already a few tiny beads of moisture visible along her tiny crevice and now she had no good way of hiding her excitement.

"U-um-" she began, stuttering to a pause as her gaze lowered to watch just how far the boy might take things. Be honest? That was usually pretty easy for her! Sure, this was embarassing, but it wasn't as though they weren't all thinking the same thing, right? "I w-was thinking about being with you two. Between you two. T-together, I mean! You know! Do I really gotta say it?" Aiko mumbled, hardly able to hear her own voice over the thumping of her heart.

It wasn't just Takuya either! Akiho approached from the other side. She could feel his gaze drag across her exposed form and that only prompted her to feel warmer still. In fact she even relaxed back against Takuya's embrace, allowing her legs to open just the slightest bit, just to make sure she wasn't trying to conceal herself. It was only fair, after all, and she really was excited to try these new things with them. When she felt his hand slide across her shoulder she unconsciously wiggled with glee, smiling nervously up towards the two.

Instead Akiho had something else in mind. The boy slid around behind the both of them! Although she couldn't see what was happening she did at least have an idea in mind. Both of her hands moved, each seeking out Takuya's to grasp gently upon them, giving each a soft squeeze as she leaned her head back against the boy's chest, facing up towards her friend. "I'll do my best! For both of you!"

• Love 1

@Bluenails @Chiyako

Oh, this was good! Once Takuya made his move, poor Aiko seemed surprised and lost beyond words, making no effort to stop Takuya from letting his hands roam. She was such a cute and shy thing, and her skin felt so smooth... He could probably lean in and give her a little nibble, but he was worried she might just wobble over from sheer embarrassment. But when she finally spoke up, the answer left him with a wide, almost Cheshire Cat grin, and a playful laugh. "Hahah, that was more honest than I was expecting! I thought you'd be a little more embarrassed and I'd have to squeeze it out of you, but... Heehee, you want to be between us? I think me and Akiho can work that out, right Aki~?" Takuya had asked, once his friend started to move, interacting with the other pinkette... Before rounding him instead and performing something entirely different!

"Mmm, so is that how it's going to be, Aki?" Takuya hummed gently, licking his lips as he felt that gentle brush of his smaller friends' hand... Akiho's full range of mischief seemed to be on full display now, believing he couldn't handle both of them! "Is that a statement? Because it sounds more like a challenge to me..." the pink-haired male hummed softly, pushing back just a little against Akiho, even as his cock began to pop between his thighs now. This was getting wild now, and he had started it all! 

"Hehe... You don't have to do your best, silly... Just be yourself. The rest will fall into place~" Takuya smiled, turning his hands a bit as his fingers could link with Aiko's, tilting his head down to nip against the side of her head, traveling down to reach her neck. The way he began to roll his hips... He didn't just start to grind his length between Aiko's cute little cheeks, but his movements also served to grind back and forth against Akiho's impressive length, earning a wicked chuckle from Takuya as he guided one of his hands with Aiko's to rub against the tip, lething his fingertips trace the swollen head.

"Mmmn... Aiko was supposed to be between us, and instead I'm the center of attention, heheh... You know I'm going to get you back for this later, right Aki?" He teased, tilting his head back a little and turning to try and give his smaller friend a hot stare from the corner of his eyes. 

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Akari listened carefully - As carefully as one can while naked on a beach having sex in plain view - As Makoto elaborated on his background. She hadn't actually known he wasn't from Tokyo, she'd just kind of assumed, though from what Makoto was saying, he might as well be. Not that she was very different, even if she lived in the outskirts of the metropolitan area.

Hot springs sounded nice though - She wondered if there were any in the resort they were in currently. Of course, with a beach, there wasn't really a need, but there probably was, right? She wanted to explore the resort more at some point, but maybe not right away, what they were doing was nice, even if it was getting riskier. Looking back towards the locker rooms, the crowd was starting to spread out a bit, which meant they were getting closer to where they were.

"Hmm... Wander off, you say?" She had a smug smirk plastered across her lips, she could feel just where his hands were moving, and she wanted to, really badly. But it was probably a bit too risky, while she wasn't ashamed of anything that was going on, she didn't feel like being recognised by the whole school as a sexual deviant either, it was a little easier to write off being horny than being into anal. "At a fitting time, it would be nice." Her words were carefully chosen, trying to make it sound like a part of the conversation as much as a "not now".

She moved her hips a bit more, wiggling a little deeper on to his shaft, letting out a low, high-pitched moan as she sunk deeper on to his cock. She could hear the sloppy wet sound of it, and it just made it feel all the more dangerous - and exciting. "A road trip could be fun though, we could take the shop-car, probably." She wasn't being too specific, but she didn't feel the need to be either. Her family's shop had a small van used for picking up bikes or moving them around, though most of the time it just sat on the lot. Probably not the sexiest car, but getting both a license and a car was a big financial ordeal, so she wanted to air the option at least - Even if she wasn't making promises. Though, it could be nice, she could bring along a motorcycle, he could ride on the back if it didn't hurt his pride too much. She'd probably have to tone down her driving a bit though, the last time she went on a trip with her dad, he said she rode like she had a death wish. Nevertheless, having his hands tightly wrapped around her waist, all huddled up to her back, it sounded very nice. Enough to get a vocal "mmmmh..." out of her.

"I'm getting pretty close..." she followed it with, looking back at him as best she could, smiling with a modest blush on her cheeks. It hadn't been a very vocal fucking, but... "The air of danger is really turning me on," she added, and true enough, the closest few were just ten or so meters away, far too close for comfort, but that was what made it exciting. She wasn't normally that easy to please, maybe she just had a bit of an exhibitionist in her. They'd definitely caught some eyes, though Akari didn't think they already knew what was going on. More so just eyeing up how handsy they were getting already, she figured.

• Woohoo 1

@Gardsorm @Chiyako @Bluenails

The locker room delayed Takeo a bit more than the others as she took the time to sunscreen up after stripping down with everything getting stored away. "The weights aren't even beach attire." She pouted, her arm and leg weights something for the resort and later running rather than the playtime the initial foray was. Still, fun time on the beach could be a good workout and her blood was already pumping at the thought of it. Sand, water, swimming, and maybe even some tasty snacks. "Yeah, it's a special trip so I can eat whatever I want!" She said to herself, pumping one fist in the air. Still, one had to burn off enough to afford it and she had to be around in public enough to get a good great on this course. The teacher will probably kill me if I get low marks on this of all things.

Well, whatever! Enough thinking! Darting out of the locker room everyone else had already had time to go into the store and... people with snacks going off to the trees. Probably on an adventure with secret ninjas and everything. "If I had a smoke bomb that would be great to be like poof and run off. I should get one someday. I've always wanted to try that with like a hiya and stuff." Time was wasting and her quarry was getting away past the tree line! This was the perfect chance to save their snacks them from not swimming.

Incredible plan ready, she took off like a rocket after the group towards the trees with a manic grin on her face. This was going to be the best/worst plan ever! Rushing in without bothering to assess what they were up to she rushed Aiko low and from behind. When one needed some extra exercise equipment you could get some wherever you were! If no one resisted, well, too much, she enacted her dastardly plan. Dipping low, she pushed her head right between Chibi's legs from behind and pushed her hands into the backs of the knees as she rose upwards again. Shoulder Chibi gear acquired and equipped, cue level up music in her head.

Without even wasting a second, she held Chibi's left leg with her left hand and reached out to spin Akiho around with her right hand. Twisting Akiho's right arm behind his back with her own, she used Aiko's held leg to pin around his front to hold the boy in place. "Capture complete!" She called out, pushing Akiho in the back with her hips to thrust that cannon of his towards Takuya. "Sneaking off and not going swimming!? I say nay! Yar, Pirate things. Ninja Pirate things even. Don't make me sword fight you here with this broadsword." She said, bumping Akiho again with her hips. "I'm not leaving you alone until everyone is totally wet!"

• Haha 1

@Chiyako@Gardsorm@SakuraT

It wasn't really the best position that Akiho could have picked - there was hardly anything that he could reach to get his mouth on, not Takuya's penis, or Aiko's cute little nipples, or either of their lips - but it was good enough to start from, especially with Takuya being a good boy and rubbing against him. Doing this on the other side and getting behind Aiko would also have been nice, but Aki wasn't entirely sure how much the small girl could actually take, so keeping it to only one (at a time, he still liked the idea of doing that sort of thing eventually) seemed like the best bet. Takuya wasn't one of the boys who'd played with him in the past, but Akiho was sure he could take it. He was equally sure that Takuya would be taking it, regardless.

"Weren't we all going to take turns, anyway?" He asked, resting against the pinkette's back and letting his hands wander upwards, at least until the sudden pirate attack and everything was rearranged.

"Oh no!" he exclaimed, sounding convincingly scared if one ignored the giggles.
"A pirate? Please don't plunder and ravage my booty. Or is Takuya going on-" His cock visibly bounced, purely coincidentally and very definitely not because he'd practiced it for a while. "This plank?"
There probably should have been more concern about being caught about to start having a threesome, but the new girl seemed fine with it and while Akiho was hardly filled with testosterone, there were still all sorts of horny teenage boy hormones being very active right then.

Besides, more people were good. Akiho liked being looked at and watched, whether he was being cute or something quite a bit dirtier.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Gardsorm @Bluenails @SakuraT

Given the challenge being tossed about between the two boys it became fairly obvious that her chance to be between them was going to have to wait. That was fine. She was patient! And besides, perhaps it might be better for her to go last? They would be more tired then. That would mean she could handle them a little better! Maybe! This was all new to her.

Perhaps Takuya wasn't worried about her pushing to do her best, but she was! She wanted to give them just a fine experience as she was hoping to get out of them! That and she understood that the two would be putting in much of the work. They were bigger, after all. Besides, she just liked making people feel good.

Maybe he is right though. Maybe I don't have to worry? Yeah! I can do it!

Her mental pep talk was suddenly interrupted when she felt the nip against her head, and then against her neck, each little attack sending a wiggle along her body and a hushed gasp from between her lips! Then came his movements, the slow rolling of hips which dragged the boy's hot length between her squishy cheeks. Instantly her face went red, but she had enough sense to move her own hips in kind, timidly grinding her body against his. This was it! She was finally having sex! Well, at least, she was working up into it anyhow.

Initially she didn't realize where her hand had been moved, but when she did her gaze fell down between her legs. This was Akiho's penis! She was touching a penis! With her hands! The poor girl's lips parted in awe as her fingers gently ran along the hot, squishy tip.

So this is what it feels like! Its squishy! But also hard! This is going to go inside of me!

Take turns? That had been the plan, right? She nodded her head, though her full attention was still captured by the dick. "Uh huh! I don't mind going las-"

Suddenly from completely out of nowhere she found a girl's head emerging right between her legs from behind and her body yoinked right off the ground! A sharp, surprised squeak of terror emerged from the poor pinkette as she was hefted right up into the air, arms unconsciously shifting to cover her chest!

"W-what?"

Aiko froze up in confusion, heart hammering rapidly once more. What was even going on? Oh, wait, she was sitting on someone's shoulders! The realization that she was higher up at least helped to relax her a little. Still, this entire situation was unexpected, and she really didn't know what to do. Wait. Was she going to join too?

"Um. D-did you wanna join us?"

• Woohoo 2

@Bluenails @Chiyako @SakuraT

It wasn't very often that Takuya's attention found itself taken by something else that wasn't his partner in the moment, but something felt... Off. Amidst the proverbial (and not so proverbial) bump and grind, Takuya's head lifted. 'Something doesn't feel right... Like a predator is watching me. Now what trickery is- OH SHI-'

The male pinkette had thankfully internalized his thoughts, feeling a wave of trouble approaching as he showed a deft case of evasive wonder, grinding against Akiho's cock amidst his slide off before he found the split second needed to kiss Aiko's cheek (At this point, he was either just showing off or testing his luck) before he sidestepped as the approaching storm known as Takeo fell upon them. Takeo Shujin and Takuya Shiraishi, opposite paradigms and yet kindred spirits as purveyors of the random and playful arts... And rather cute, now that he'd gotten a much better look at her bare body. However, that was all he could admire before the realization that Takeo had commandeered both Aiko and Akiho for her nefarious deeds!

"*Ahem* ... Arr, Takeo it be, eh!? Ye scurvy dog, be taking a great deal o' brass to be swipin' my booty before me very eyes. Aye, there be no honor amongst pirates these days..." Takuya feigned a pirate voice, although ninja pirates sounded like some sort of silly western concept. Was it not they made such weird and outlandish combinations? No matter what, however, the situation had changed and now Takuya had to deal, adopting a stance. "My dear Takeo, if it's wet ye be wantin', then I'll be happy to oblige ye. I swear on me Pirate's honor, we'll be wet before the noon... Though not in the way ye be wantin', lass. 'Sides, ye shouldn't be challengin' me to a duel with a weapon like that... Have ye the skills to make it work for ye?" He was determined to milk this situation for all it was worth.

"Would be an awful shame for ye to... Fall upon such a dangerous weapon." He wiggled his brows, but Akiho was determined to make this situation worse in his own way. "Ho, laddie, ye best shelve those- *Cough* Er, I mean... You really want to carry that through? I'm gonna need a little something first before that happens..." Yes, Takuya could be quite the deviant, but he'd never been made to interact with something like that. It certainly wasn't a no, but lube would definitely need to be involved. "Eheheh, sorry guys, Takeo is a force of nature, and I guess I kinda got you caught up in it... But anyway, if you guys don't mind, then I guess Player 4 really has entered the game now... So! *Cough, ahem* Seein' as I be a complete gentleman and all, the first move be yours, lass. Ye best make it count, or it'll be you walking the plank."

Even as he said this, he was looking between Akiho and Aiko, quietly mouthing an 'I'm sorry'. Whether it was for the situation or his pirate acting, remained to be seen. One thing was certain, however, the pinkette did not fear death, fearlessly reaching forward to test his foes' weapon, fingertips tracing the length with a mix of admiration and approval. This was going to be a very weird day for him...

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Gardsorm @Bluenails @Chiyako

Armed and dangerous with the armor of chibiness and wielding the +5 plank of pounding, Takeo was certainly well armed as the questions came out and at least Takuya was into the spirit of things! It was important to maintain the right mood when giving such dramatic and emotional speeches after all. "Indeed, this booty is mine now! Honor among pirates lasts only as long as the barrel of your cannon and I've got the larger one here." She grinned, with another hip bump to make said plank cannon thing wag at Takuya. "With this thing already cocked and loaded I think I've got the skills." Takeo had to be careful with Takuya, a worthy competitor in the game of... well whatever this was. Mostly harassing Akiho and Aiko? Not important right now, although later she certainly would have to make up some score cards for it like a bingo game or something.

"We shall see who falls to the weapon today." She stared back, blinking as Akiho spoke up and spared the pretty boy a glance. "Uhh, yes! Walking the plank!" She wasn't quite sure why Akiho wanted to get stepped on but now wasn't the time to question such things. Not when it was a true life or snack situation. "Confident are we? I don't think you'll manage to withstand my perfect starting attack." Brimming with confidence, she released Akiho's arm and reached around to grab the monster can he apparently painted flesh colored by the base.

Wiggling it she had to start the assault carefully, bobbing it up and around in a very specific order. "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right." Then, ready to finish it off, she tapped each ball once. "B, A." The perfect code entered would ensure victory and all that remained was to launch her secret weapon. Giving Aiko's leg a squeeze she stared Takuya right in the face. "Chibi, I choose you! Use your puppy dog eyes attack on this soon to be plank walker!"

It was the ultimate move, who could resist the chibi puppy dog eyes and survive? No one! Soon she would surely be able to taste snacks victory. "Behold the terror of my booty weapons now!" Something didn't seem quite right though, she pondered. If she just monologued and started with the large attack then perhaps she was the villain of the piece? Damn. I don't even have a defeat speech or anything... or maybe this is a trope subversion and Takuya is the overconfident villain reaching for things? Wait, no. Double damn. I kidnapped the Princess so I'm totally the villain. Curses!

• Haha 2

@SakuraT@Gardsorm@Chiyako

Akiho wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but being manhandled felt really quite nice and it seemed like there was still going to be sexy stuff happening, so he was going to go along with it for now.

The talk of him being 'cocked' did cause him to giggle a little bit, though.

Then there was a hand directly on his cock and that felt really quite nice, even if it didn't do much. Yet. There would be stuff happening on there soon, he hoped.
Takuya, thankfully, stepped in and gave it more attention, causing some more twitching and throbbing and other quite nice feelings.
The prospect of being held in place and teased like this, over and over was one that was a bit of a concern, but at the same time it did sound rather hot in his already very excited head.

"If you keep playing with it, it's going to go off on it's own," he commented, pushing a little against the hands on him. "By which I mean I like the pirate stuff, but can we hurry up to where there's." He paused for a moment, trying to think of words and phrases. "A peg leg in my poop deck or someone climbing my mast? Or just chuck Chibi down here and we can all cuddle her together, that'd be nice, too."

• Love 2

@BenHawkinsLivesHere@IsabellaRose@Akuja

Yua had, finally, found something a bit cleaner and less sandy than the bare ground to seat herself on, even if she did make sure to stay on her side, with her hip doing most of the contact with the ground.

"That's a pity," she replied lightly, glancing at her three current companions. "I would have enjoyed watching and seeing how well you could handle each other's sword, wouldn't you agree, Aya?" There was that faint smile again but the conversation quickly returned to her earlier comment and she chuckled softly.

"To be honest, what originally gave me the idea wasn't trying it with melons," she began, lifting a leg and, a little awkwardly, maneuvering a melon into grabbing range with her foot, her tongue poking out between her lips as she made the first few attempts to get it rolling properly.

"But I suspect there would be objections if I tried doing this to someone's head." She continued, raising her leg again to position it between her thighs.
Then, keeping eye contact, there was a brief flex of her leg muscles and a veritable explosion of fruit.

"Ah." She paused, glancing down as her hand scooped some of the melon's remains out.
"I should have expected this, but now I'm all sticky." Her voice was calm, light and innocent despite both the words and the little glance she gave the other girl.

@Gardsorm @Bluenails @SakuraT

She had to give Takuya props: his ability to shift into new things on the fly was very impressive! Takeo desired a clash of pirates and the boy had obliged. It was all it took to turn her into booty and poor Akiho into a cannon. Or, well, something akin to that anyhow. A cannon sword? It kind of fit both ways.

Regardless all the pirate talk drew a giggle from Aiko, and that was all she needed to relax from the sudden kidnapping. "I don't mind her playing with us" Aiko replied, face reddening as Takuya's hand started to glide along Akiho's length. Seeing it happen more directly like this made her feel even warmer. With the shock wearing off she also had a moment to appreciate how pretty Takeo was as well!

"Um. Aiko. . .Aiko?"

She was only supposed to say her name, right? The little pinkette did put on her best sad puppy dog eyes, hands clasping together in front of herself as though she were pleading for something. It only lasted for a couple of seconds before her smile returned, hands lowering to pet Takeo atop the head. There was little else she really could do from her newly elevated position.

Akiho's words drew another brief round of giggles from the smaller girl. "I'd like to help! But, um, I can't really reach anything from up here." The idea of getting to cuddle with all three of them at once certainly did sound very pleasant though. That or trying the main course! Heck, maybe even trying something with Takeo too! There were so many options available to them that she couldn't really choose.

• Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

@Lynnette

Makoto followed her gaze as it went towards the locker rooms and the crowd slowly piling out from it still began to fan out onto the beach, with some drawing closer to their location, eventually resulting in some settling down about ten to fifteen meters away; not too close, but certainly close enough to get the heart beating a little faster as their stealthy sex became even riskier.

Akari’s carefully chosen words didn’t go over his head. “A fitting time, huh…? I’ll be sure to keep you to that.” Her smug smirk was returned in kind as he moved his hands and fingers slowly away from her firm rump, circling around to move back up the sides of her torso before resuming their previous work on her backside, providing a pleasant - or as pleasant as he could provide with his current level of skill - massage as his hips moved in rhythm. He was not the impatient type. If anything, her words implied that this would not simply be a one-time encounter, which was a far more exciting prospect, when you thought about it.

Not that things weren’t exciting enough already though.

The soft but high-pitched moans Akari uttered as she wiggled against him made it hard not to let groans spill out from between clenched teeth and tightly pressed together lips. To say that she was extremely erotic was an understatement. He managed to recover himself somewhat, though, before he ran the risk of prematurely busting his nut. With lips pushed forward into a tight little o-shape, he exhaled sharply as he composed himself as much as possible. “Sounds good! A girl with her own ride does sound pretty hot, I have to admit.” He spoke the flirty half of that remark with a bit more of a hushed tone, leaned forward, and head closer to hers as if whispering sweet words not intended to be heard by those just a dozen meters away. Traveling with her, maybe even just the two of them, granting the opportunity to grow closer to each other, did sound very nice to him. Of course, on the other hand, it was a bit odd to think about “getting closer” to her when he was currently balls deep already.

“Yeah… Me too.” Her words were followed by what had to be the most seductive look any girl had ever given him. Though it had been a very hushed affair, her words certainly rung true for them both. “Maybe we’re just a pair of perverts,” he went on to suggest. Secretly having sex so close to other people and the very real chance of being caught was certainly getting the heart pumping real fast. Adding a bit more fuel to that fire, he made some longer and quicker strokes, making it just a little bit more obvious what they were actually doing and causing the wet slapping to grow louder as well. It would not last too long though.

“Nnn~gh~” As if every muscle in his body tensed up at once, he made an attempt to hide the physical and audible signals of his climax by pushing his face into Akari’s slender neckline, groans muffled against her skin as he pressed his lips firmly up against it. With toes curled and pelvis pushed up against her derriere as brazenly as he could, the proverbial dam broke and a flood of his seed poured into her vaginal canal one big spurt at a time as his scrotum visibly contracted repeatedly, pumping the sperm tanks empty quite vigorously. To casual onlookers, it would certainly look like a more intimate embrace between the two, but exactly how intimate it really was they would hopefully not figure out.

It took a hot minute before Makoto had recovered enough to move again, lifting his head up from where his lips left a mark that might not fade away in just a few short minutes. “I wonder if our road trip will be this much fun.” Choosing his own words carefully as well, he left the opportunity for them to have more exhibitionistic sexcapades in the future. The first thing that came to mind was doing it in the hot springs of his hometown, or even beforehand on their way there. But those were just fanciful fantasies for now.

“I think I let out a lot.” Chuckling softly and grinning sheepishly, he pushed himself back up into a sitting position, his cock still plugging her pussy. If he pulled out too quick some might come spilling out, he thought. With that in mind, he made taking it out a slow and careful process, resuming the backrub at a more leisurely pace in the meantime. “I think we can safely say we’re pretty compatible… in a lot of ways.”

@Bluenails @Chiyako @SakuraT

"Curse ye, you rotten scalleywag. I'll not be intimidated by the size o' yer cannon!" Takuya had to resist not breaking the bad acting routine to snort and laugh, while Akiho and Aiko both looked to be enjoying the situation in their own ways. Things were always sure to be chaotic and unusual when Takeo was concerned, and him being who he was... Well, he just ran with it whenever he was caught up in the approaching storm.

And then Takeo just had to go meta.

"You dare invoke the cursed chant of the gods? Have ye no decency?! Your power's too great, ye shan't be suffered to exist for much longer. I must-" Perhaps being distracted by polishing Akiho's cannon wasn't such a good idea, as it afforded Takeo enough time to enact her dastardly plan of invoking Aiko's irresistibly cute looks to subdue him.

Worse? Aiko just went with it!

"Noooo! Betrayed by me two closest friends... I see how it is... Loathe as I am to admit it, I know when I'm beat. However, this'll not be the end of our eternal struggle. One day, it shall be you walkin' the plank, my dear Takeo." Takuya spoke ominously, before he feigned the most exaggerated heart attack ever and keeled over... Which probably would have been more believable had his dick not been standing up like a white flag... Of course, a few moments later he simply sat up and laughed. 

"Well, not the most impromptu acting routine I had to endure, but definitely the first that involved friends.  Anyway, we brought a little extra food, so d'you wanna hang with us? We can swim after if it matters, though we were planning on a different kind of wet, ahahah..." He trailed off, remembering the three of them were rather close to rather delightful things. Though now that there was four, that meant... Wait, did this qualify as a potential foursome or was it a gangbang? No, wait, that involved more guys, didn't it? Whatever this was, it was kinky, and kinky was Takuya's middle name.

At least, in his dreams. Takuya Kinky Shiraishi did roll off the tongue pretty well... 

• Love 1

@Gardsorm @Bluenails @Chiyako

Vengeance was hers! Even if some of them had trouble staying in character. No matter, everyone was still being fun about it all despite her manhandling... or rather manhoodhandling maybe? "I've got more cannon than the Queen Anne here ready to blow a hole through ye!" She exclaimed, preparing for the final ultimate attack which Aiko fully went with.

It was quite hard to hold back the laughter as she went with it, dropping down Takuya and proving she wasn't the villain but the anti-hero! Success, 10 points! "That day is not to day. My power is unrivalled. Bwa. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha." She called out with the overly exaggerated and enunciated laugh to cap it all off.

Letting go of Akiho now that the moment had past, she went over to the sitting pink haired one to administer the 'I am a victor' head pats and ruffles to his hair as she snickered. "Sure! I wouldn't mind hanging out here and swimming would be good. It's the beach so we have to swim. I was gonna throw you all into the ocean but you're a bit far from the shore." She mused, clicking her tongue against the side of her cheek and releasing Takuya from the hair ruffles of horror.

Reaching up to Aiko's legs, she lifted the small girl up and swung her around to carry bridal style for now. That girl was too liftable for her own good. "I could kind of guess that by the back of my neck. So what's up next?" She teased, sticking her tongue out at Aiko.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@SakuraT@Gardsorm@Chiyako

Akiho was a little bit put out when he was released, but only a little. Takeo had her hands full with Aiko, and he could agree with carrying and cuddling the small girl being a very good thing to focus on, but it did mean that he was left all on his own after being played with a little.

On the other hand, Takuya was sat right there, so the feminine guy plopped himself down on the pinkette's lap, throwing an arm over Takuya's shoulder and neck, resting his cheek against the other boy's chest and, of course, making sure that erection of his was nice and snug between Akiho's thighs.

"I seem to be up," he replied teasingly to the girl, glancing down at what she'd been using to input cheat codes into him with. "And Takuya certainly feels like he is, too. Swimming sounds fun, but maybe that should be in a little bit, when we're not, well ..." Smiling, he slowly and deliberately wiggled against Takuya.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1