The Beach

@Gardsorm @SakuraT @Bluenails

Regardless of Takuya's words she just couldn't help herself! It was embarrassing beyond belief! Nobody had ever looked at her like this before, and certainly not a boy, let alone two! But she really was trying to open up. Petting Akiho was helping with that, as was Takeo's taking command of the situation!

Her eyes followed the other pinkette's hand as it settled against her tender thigh, only to trace a nearly direct line to her pussy! Just the initial touch drew a sharp breath from Aiko, legs tensing within Takeo's grip. She was being touched by a boy! Not just a brief touch either! As fingers brushed across her delicate pillowy soft lips Aiko's hips unconsciously wiggled forward, pressing her sensitive spot against her friend's hand. A hushed moan even escaped from her when her pale flower was spread open, revealing the glistening healthy pink of her inner petals!

"Takuya~!" she whispered, toes curling with bliss! However Takuya's fingers didn't stay for long, and when the contact was finally broken she ended up shuddering and relaxing against the girl behind her. If just a touch had done that much to her then she couldn't imagine what the full act was going to do! Of course her imagination only ran wilder still when the boys started to get into it.

He's inside! This is really happening, huh? They look happy though. It'll be okay, right?

With a rhythm of slapping flesh sprouting to life Aiko became momentarily lost in fascination of the sight set before her. Takuya was inside Akiho! They were having sex! It only made her feel warmer. But she was suddenly snapped out from her momentary staring when Takeo's teeth nibbled at her neck, drawing a sharp gasp from the little student! "T-takeo!" she squeaked, surprised yet again by her friend, however she didn't try to pull away from the act. It actually did feel a little pleasant! In fact she even leaned her head partially aside to give Takeo more room to explore!

She didn't wish to leave Akiho out of things either, even if he was already enjoying himself. Each kiss, each nip, each little drag of the boy's tongue sent a shiver along Aiko's entire body. There was plenty of sweet nectar to follow as well, providing for a direct path right to her crotch. Her eyes focused down upon him, a somewhat nervous smile settled upon her lips while her hands continued to brush through her friend's hair. However as he neared her crotch the grip she had upon him tightened ever so slightly, fingers pressing down in what was almost a sort of massage against her friend's scalp.

• Love 2

@BenHawkinsLivesHere@Akuja@IsabellaRose

Oh, this was delicious, and Yua wasn't just thinking about the melon, although that was actually surprisingly nice too.

The answer wasn't going to be yes, of course, not immediately and maybe just not at all, but she wasn't going to let her plaything know that, of course, not for a long while, or until she got bored with toying with him.

"Hmm." She hummed softly, keeping an unblinking eye on Kaito as a finger, careful to keep the nail from going anywhere too sensitive, traced along a rather more intimate area between her legs, coming with with more of what was probably only mostly melon juice and fragments.

"Perhaps." Yua replied with a cold, cruel smile eventually. "But you're not my only option, after all." There had been some movement that she'd caught, heading towards rather than away from where they were. "You stuck around, but perhaps Ankoku or Aya would be better. Unless you meant it about wanting me to crush you?" She leaned forwards towards him, resisting the wince as gravity pulled at certain parts of her as they lost some of their support.

"Do you want me to hurt you?" She purred.

• Love 1

@Bluenails@SakuraT@Chiyako

There was something... Unnatural in how Takeo could just stand there, holding Aiko spread eagle like that. The pinkette male didn't see anything wrong with that at least, but it almost seemed like the girl... Toned out the world around her. And STILL managed to be responsive somehow! Aiko was getting her neck nibbled by the stronger girl, but Takuya could see it seemed more... Like instinct than planned by Takeo... Like whatever she was thinking about at the time governed her actions. 'Somehow, that only makes you seem scarier, Takeo... But at least she's having fun, so can't complain at all, right?' He found amusement in his thoughts, before turning his attention to other matters...

"Mm? Oooh... Is this...? Hoho, you've had some fun before, Akiho~" Takuya was practically with sing-song voice as his hands roamed his friends' body while leaning closer to whisper into hia ear. "Here I thought I was the only dirty boy around the academy... Somehow this only makes me want you more..." Takuya made a soft, growling moan into his ear as his cock twitched sheathed deeply in his friends backside. The roaming hands wandered, cupping his chest and squeezing, kneading them like a girls breasts, plucking the nipples in a way to accentuate them more. The view from behind was delicious, the feminine male looking very much like a delicious little lady to ravish. As he moved up a bit to get better access to Aiko, Takuya moved with him to close a little bit of the distance.

"Nuh-uh... I don't want to leave this tight, delicious backside of yours alone yet. If you wanna play with Aiko, then I'm gonna stay playing with you..." He gave a soft  wicked laugh as one hand reached down, stroking his digits along his friends' length, before clasping his fingers around the base. His thumb then began to move, stroking up and down the length of the twitching muscle while his hips slowly rolled and jerked to thrust into the ass of his friend, who was starting to enjoy his affectionate headpats and caressing from Aiko. Slowly, he moved forward to nibble on his ear gently  before flashing Aiko a hot glance. "You like this, right? You like watching him get played with? Hehe... Want to help me? Just guide his head riiiight... There, and I bet he'll enjoy it as much as you will..." the wicked Pinkette suggested, casting his glance toward her weeping crotch, in need of an attentive soul to meet her rising needs.

• Love 1

@Bluenails @Gardsorm @Chiyako @SakuraT

It was a lovely day on the beach... a cloudless sky, white sands, and a crystal blue ocean... it was a perfect day in just about every way, a perfect day for a photographer to snap a few pictures... and it didn't hurt that this lovely day happened to be on a nudist beach... it also didn't hurt that she slightly pushed her fathers company to fund this experiment with small discreate hints using some well placed research articles, as well as some statistics that would make him concerned... nope... totally just a lovely coincidence... one she conveniently had known about so she could prepare a valid excuse to slip away from the group and take some pictures of her classmates... enjoying the scenery~<3

with the ever so slight adjustment of her zoom, a tweak to the focus, and a click of her discrete little camera as she snapped a little picture of the three classmates she left as well as the other classmate who joined in along the way. taking a moment to lightly lick her lips as she took in the sight...  the way the two men managed to... savor each others presence~ her eyes taking in the little details... the fact that akihos face was a little scrunched up in a mix of embarrassment and pleasure... the way the smaller male leaned into the nice juicy dicking he got... the way you could just barely make out takuya's hard veiny length of fuckmeat in the picture as it was half buried in the little guys ass~<3... not to mention aiko, the way the cute little cinnamon rolls hot slick little cunt glimmered in the light of the picture, with a look on her face just begging to get fucked as the other woman went about nibbling her neck and teasing the pinkett in so many ways~<3

Rin was quietly humming to her self, snapping a pic every time something interesting showed up in her view finder.  discretely poking her camera lense out from a bush on a small hill a little over a hundred feet away, giving her a lovely little angle with her cameras zoom. she was absolutely loving the view~<3 taking quite a few wonderful pictures for the yearbook~<3

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@IsabellaRose @Akuja @Bluenails
Ankoku watched as he had stunned Aya. She looked at him like he had just read her mind and heart. “I’m a fairly observant person. You don’t need to worry…I only noticed because it’s how I was feeling too.” He said trying to calm her fears. This place was not super progressive, but that didn’t mean that everyone would judge Aya or those who felt like Aya did. “I think attraction is attraction…male or female, whatever…” Ankoku shrugged his shoulders. “Your secret is safe with me, although Yua knows too…of that I’m sure.” He looked into her eyes. Aya went from avoiding eye contact to looking into his eyes. “No need to apologize…I was feeling the same way too.” He said with a smile. “Honestly, I was turned on by Yua…but found myself really turned on by your reaction to Yua.” He blushed. “I might have made a scene if you hadn’t first…but it would have been directed more at you.” He said being honest. It was his turn to look away but then almost immediately to look back. His soft eyes held admiration and interest in her. He was offering friendship with the desire to know her better…if she agreed. Ankoku knew she was interested in both genders. He wouldn’t dare squelch or pass judgment on that. He wanted her to be true to herself, and to let him into her life. 

“Yeah? I’d like that…” he grinned as he saw her blushing. Their fingers intertwined as they held hands and would rely on one another. As they walked Ankoku felt free. He felt comfortable walking beside her. “I thought this beach trip was actually going to be lame. It’s not usually my kind of thing. I like being outside and sports…all of that, but the beach itself has never held my interest.” He said realizing how dumb that sounded. “I think I’m literally the only person who has gone for five swims since I’ve been here…” he chuckled. “I just kept getting bored and so I swam…” he kept laughing. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Bluenails @IsabellaRose @BenHawkinsLivesHere

"Well, moron? She's talking to you." The threatening yet alluring offer from Yua brought Kaito's forehead up from the sand bringing only a slight dusting of granules left sticking above his brow. With such an infatuating yet surprisingly sadistic woman leaning towards him, it wasn't hard for Kaito's eyes to simply remain staring in awe while his mind worked up the clarity to finalize his resolve. Soon enough, Kaito's upper body stood up with his hands resting on his thighs to support himself. His face had shifted from the passionate fury that was buried in the sand to that of an intense determination with eyes dead set on Yua's features, something Kaito was going to need if his upperclassman was true to her word.

Looking off to the direction where Ankoku and Aya ran off towards, there was that feeling of loneliness that Kaito was all too familiar with, and although the thought of Yua choosing either or made him uneasy, it still would've been nice to keep the company. Whether or not this was good or not didn't seem to matter as, if anything, the isolated feeling was enough to spur the stoic Kendo practitioner into the arms of the sadist. 

"Yua-senpai?" Kaito muttered. "I... um.. I don't really know how you'll hurt me per se, but..." He hesitated as a stiff feeling in his member had begun to emerge. With a final deep breath, Kaito bowed his head and finished off what he wanted to say before making a lunge for the girl. 

"I-I say bring it on! 

Yu... 

Yu..! 

Yua-oneesan~!"

Oh, this was a very good day indeed.

His secret life getting revealed by Takuya had made Akiho blush, although that only added to cheeks already reddened by exertion and excitement, but the hands on his head, tightening and pulling him towards Aiko's glistening, needy little mound and, of course, the cock being plunged inside him were a wonderful combination only added to by the hands on his chest, playing with his nipples and the small amounts of flesh that wouldn't be nearly enough to pass for a breast. Takeo was, perhaps, watching all of this, although her attention seemed to be more on Aiko, so there wasn't really anyone around to just see him on all fours getting felt up and fucked like a cute girl, but it was hardly as if that absence made the whole thing at all bad.

"Play your cards right," he murmured, lips lifted off of Aiko's skin for a few moments. "And I might not object to something more permanent."
He wasn't at all sure he was ready for any sort of boyfriend, but he liked the idea and, if Takuya did anything he knew that Yua would protect him. He wasn't sure how she'd do so, but she could be scary sometimes.

For now, he had other things to think about, and while dick was a common topic of his mental activity, going down on a cute girl wasn't.
Making sure that Takuya got some good wiggling of his hips as they pushed back and pulled forwards in time with his own actions, he continued his slow kissing up towards Aiko's sex, finally reaching those slightly parted lips. Making sure that his eyes stayed open despite the urge to let them close while he was getting fucked, he fixed his gaze onto the girl's, unblinking as he leaned in, his breath washing over and no doubt tickling the moist, delicate flesh before his tongue slowly extended out and he tilted his head back, keeping his eyes locked on hers as his tongue was drawn lightly over the soft, sodden flesh ... that was just barely to the side of her labia.

With a brief pause for a small but intensely smug little smirk, then he dove right in as his head went back down, the tongue this time running downwards between her lips and pushing inwards hungrily as he switched from the previous slow, hopefully nearly torturous teasing to something relatively harder and more aggressive.
Not that he was actually going hard, of course. Aiko seemed new to all of this and he didn't want to go too heavy too fast.

• Love 2

@Gardsorm @Bluenails @SakuraT

She knew that Takeo was pretty strong. That was blatantly obvious. Even so, Aiko did feel a little bad about the girl's situation. Didn't she want to join in on the fun? Was this really enough for her to get some enjoyment out of things? If nothing else Aiko would just have to repay Takeo later. Somehow.

Aiko didn't remain stuck within her mind for too long. Takuya's words snapped her back to reality, eyes lifting to meet with the boy's. She nodded, perhaps a bit more eagerly than she'd meant to, but then it was the truth and she was quite distracted by the continuous line of kisses planted upon her thigh. "I r-really do" she responded timidly, to both questions actually! She was really enjoying this, and she really did want to help!

Although I think that would help me more than it would help Akiho.

When Takuya's eyes met with her crotch Aiko's face flashed red again with heated embarrassment! It also drew her own gaze down to meet with Akiho's, a nervous smile etching across her lips. Wait, more permanent? Was he talking to her? No, it was probably Takuya, right? They would make a cute couple!

Her thoughts were interrupted again, this time by Akiho's breath. As it washed over her crotch a jolt of sensations briefly pricked along Aiko's spine, only to be followed up with a sharp inhale when the boy's tongue made a single slow drag along her pale skin! So close! The poor girl's body wiggled with a mixture of glee and anticipation! But she also couldn't prevent a nervous giggle from slipping free. He really was good at teasing, wasn't he? Something about the way he stared at her also made her heart beat just a little more quickly, like she was some prey being stalked.

As Akiho suddenly leaned inwards again the teasing came to an abrupt end. The boy latched onto her groin, and this time his tongue was directly on target! Her eyes widened, breath catching within her chest at the intense feelings created by her friend's surprise penetration! Aiko's entire body twitched and jerked within Takeo's grip, toes curling whenever Akiho's tongue shifted even just a little bit within the incredibly tight sweet nectar soaked walls of silken flesh! Her grip upon Akiho's hair unconsciously tightened, tugging him in against her sex, and only a few moments passed before the pinkette started to jerk her hips forward against her friend's sleek muscle.

"Akiho~!" she moaned in a hushed voice. With his lips locked against her own it was almost like he was kissing her! Heck, she hadn't ever really had a real kiss before! She would have plenty of time to worry about that later however. Right now all she could really think about was Akiho's tongue.

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

@Bluenails@Chiyako@SakuraT

Did... Akiho really admit that? Rare were the moments that Takuya looked like a deer in headlights, as it usually took a lot to really give the male cause for pause. However, he had never expected his friend to come out and admit something likenthat, and while the prospect did certainly interest and excite the pink-haired male... "Mmm... Dirty boy, how dare you dangle that kind of prospect infront of me..." Takuya grinned with wicked delight, licking his lips as he pushed his hips up enough to completely sink himself in Akiho, leaning over the boy to whisper into his ear, but not before nibbling on his earlobe:

"I would love that... But don't do that to yourself. You're a gorgeous cutie who can easily get yourself someone more cuter than me, like Aiko here. But... If you don't mind fooling around with me and cuddling up to me after, I could do that 'til the day you found someone... Besides, your sister scares me." He had to hold back a snerk, a combination of his rather attractive but equally terrifying sister being overprotective of her sibling putting poor Taku through the wringer in his mind if he accidentally mistreated Akiho, and the wonderful squeezing his friend did on his throbbing cock as it buried its way into his friends' back door.

One of Takuya's hands moved, running along Akiho's waist and to his hips, giving his ass a pleasant squeeze while his other continued to pluck, tug, and gently pinch his nipples until they began to puff up ever so slightly. Even a body like his could react in ways a girl's might if subjected to enough stimulation... Meanwhile his eyes watched as Akiho went down on Aiko, seemingly slowly and gently so as to not completely blow the pinkette away. 

"Nnn  that's right, Aki... Squeeze on this cock filling your ass while you hungrily feed on her cute pussy... That's good..." Takuya couldn't resist talking a little dirty, leaning  in to wink at Aiko and give a gentle nibble to her thigh while Akiho was the main attraction. The male's eyes fluttered shut for a moment, breathing picking up as he quickened the pace of his hips, but tried not to be too disruptive with his thrusts so Akiho could stay focused on Aiko. 

That and he couldn't wait to fill his willing ass with a nice, heaping helping of warm cream to watch it all ooze out. He could still hardly believe they were doing something like this...

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Bluenails @Gardsorm @Chiyako

Takeo's attention was, oddly enough, focused on no one around as her mind wandered and she let herself go on auto-pilot for some time. Her stance had to shift and hands pull the legs upwards to rebalance everything, Aiko might not be heavy but even a light person was still a lot of weight to hold up for a long period of time if not properly balanced and it wasn't like it was distributed like a backpack.

That would be quite a thing though wouldn't it? Have a small backpack back person. They were crafted, although usually for carrying around smaller people than even Aiko rather than a person but it might be interesting to modify something. Leather straps and metal rings or something to hold someone for carrying. Probably need some pouches for snack storage though. The snack storage was all important since you had to carry a few boxes or maybe a bento or something for a long trip.

Finally snapping away from her reverie, she focused in on the group as she observed and got right down to brass tacks. There were important concerns to be addressed with this orgy sort of whatever that was going on. "What snacks did you bring anyway? Also, if Akiho fills up on Aiko does that mean their share of snacks are available? Hypothetically of course." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@SakuraT@Gardsorm@Chiyako

There was a sudden pause and then Akiho's face pulled back from Aiko's crotch, a string of possibly saliva linking the two for a moment before it was licked away.
Despite the obvious enjoyment of what Takuya continued to do to him, very obviously including what he was saying, the cute boy gave the taller girl an uncharacteristically stern look that was slightly spoiled by the soft, girlish moan that came when he opened his mouth just in time for the other boy to hit something sensitive.

"Touch my snacks and I will fight you and get my ass kicked," he warned, knowing fully just how likely he was to actually win any such confrontation.
"But," licking his lips, Akiho turned his attention to Aiko. "Speaking of 'filling up', do you want me to stay with just my mouth, Aiko, or would you like to try something else?"

He was, of course, fine with eating her out, especially while getting taken from behind, but like any other teenage boy there was that urge to stick his penis in something whenever possible.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Time passed swiftly in a blurred haze while the shorter Pinkette's sex was thoroughly explored. Soft thighs attempted to close in against her friend's head, stopped only by the stronger girl's firm grip. Every little drag or thrust of the boy's sleek muscle drew forth a jerk of her hips in response. She could only imagine how embarrassing things might look from another person's perspective! But such thoughts were drowned by the pleasure which flooded her mind. She hadn't even noticed Takuya's dirty talk, but then that was probably for the best.

Only when Akiho became distracted and let off his feasting did Aiko get a chance to compose her thoughts. Eyes flickered open, darting down between her legs. The trail of saliva which held her together with Akiho might have brought more heat to her cheeks if it were possible. However the banter between him and Takeo did at least give her mind a moment of reprieve.

"You can have some of mine" she responded softly, still trying to catch her breath. "M-my snacks, I mean." Not that she was against Takeo enjoying other things either, of course! But she hadn't shown much of an interest so far.

Akiho's next question struck Aiko like a bolt of lightning! Both her body and her mind tensed up while she considered her answer. He was pretty big. That was going to be difficult. She'd never done it before either! But then she had always been curious about doing it, and here was someone who was actually offering to do it with her! Heck, he was doing it with Takuya now and they both seemed to enjoy it very much!

Her initial response came in the form of a single timid nod, but then she remembered her current state. "I w-would like that. Um. B-but I don't want to interrupt you and Takuya either. A-also Takeo might be getting tired, right?" she asked, resting her head back against the girl's chest in order to look up to her. Surely this couldn't be comfortable for her! "Is there something you would like to try too?"

• Love 1

"Hnnn..." Takuya hummed suddenly as Akiho shifted to respond to Takeo, taking a little bit of the wind out of him, but he recovered quickly enough from it. Akiho could be playfully defensive of his snacks, but even he knew how woefully outmatched he was here. "Don't worry, Aki... Aiko and me are willing to share." He amiled, though the irony in this situation was that sharing was already happening, in a way.

Looking to Takeo, the pink-haired male slowed his thrusts and thought about it. "Gods, I can't believe I'm being made to think about this right now... Uh... I bought various chips, gummy snacks, cupcakes and small pies..." The thought about pies made him twitch and chuckle to himself as his horrible mind pictured him nonstop plunging into his friend's ass until he finally erupted, watching the off-white deposit ooze out... Though he had to shake his head to brush the thought aside until he could do it for real.

Aiko continued to be the cutest thing in the general vicinity however (although Akiho was very close), continuing to stammer and enjoy Akiho's attention... But when posed with a question like that, she looked like a deer in headlights. She was more worried about them! Taku couldn't help but smile, before he gripped Akiho's ass to prompt him to stop for a moment.

"I'm happy you're thinking about us, Aiko, but you aren't interrupting us at all. Matter of fact... Hold on, hey Aki, let's show her..." he grinned, as he hooked his arms around the boy and slowly stood up with him... It looked funny for a few moments, but before long, they were both standing, Akiho's erect cock bouncing in the air until Takuya grabbed and pumped it. "Takeo is pretty strong, but if she wants to use a tree for support, that's fine too. As for me and Aki... Well, let's just say it'll feel like both of us are having fun with your cute little body~" 

He winked, showing just what he meant by pulling his hips back and thrusting forward with an audible clap against his friends' backside, causing his dick to thrust through his lightly-gripping palm. He leaned forward, tilting his head down to bite at Aki's shoulder playfully, sucking as his hungry eyes laid on Takeo, and then Aiko. "The little lady is waiting... Show her a good time~"

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Bluenails @Chiyako @Gardsorm

Akiho was far too amusing for Takeo to just take snacks from now, not that she intended on just stealing any anyway. Those words with that tone and moan was just... hilarious really and likely the thing most likely to cause a drop at this point. Still, it was getting a little tiresome and with Aiko's prompting perhaps there might be something fun to try, perhaps... Chips, gummies, cupcakes, and pies?! Well, that was a derailing thought that stole her own focus well as her growing smile would seem like an ominous fanged mouth if it was in a TV show.

"Tree? Yes, Wood support!" She stepped in with Aiko as Takuya brought Akiho upwards, using the smaller woman to push the pair back into a tree. Getting Takuya trapped between wood and... well his own wood, and just kind of pushing Aiko's legs and hips right into and around Akiho to trap the pair as she breathed heavily into Aiko's ear.

Her hips rocked against Aiko's backside to be the thrusting force to stuff Takuya farther into Akiho, and Akiho into Aiko if they managed to connect. "Tell me! Tell me more about these snacks. I want to try them." She hissed at the end, grabbing on Aiko's ear with her lips and lightly running her teeth along the edge. "What kind of filling is in the pies?"

• Love 2

@Chiyako@Gardsorm@SakuraT

There was quite a substantial and not even remotely muffled or hidden amount of moaning, gasping and otherwise making sounds of significant pleasure as Akiho was manhandled around and bounced heavy on Takuya's cock, and it took him a little while to remember that there were more than just the two of them there.

If anything, though, the sight of Aiko and Takeo stood the, watching as Takuya slid him up and down his cock as little more than a lewd-faced moaning fleshlight (at least in Akiho's currently extremely excited mind)  was even more exciting for the petite boy, prompting a very visible serious of throbbing pules in his own freely displayed member along with a trickling bit of excitement starting it's path down its length.

"Gotta ... gotta be nice and gentle, though," he whispered, able to push his erection down before it got trapped between him and Aiko.
Now, he knew, in general, that he should very definitely be using birth control and, probably, at least half of the lube that they had got. But he was extremely horny and Aiko was pretty and she was right there in front of him, and the broad fat head of his cock was up against those delicate lips that glistened with his saliva and her own juices before rational thought could happen.

"You ... you're really pretty." He told her shyly, now far closer to his face than he had expected. A gentle little kiss was stolen, even though his lips would now be tasting far more like Aiko's nether lips than anything else. "This ... I'm sorry but it's going to hurt at first. It did when I had my first time and ..." blushing, unless stopped and reminded to wrap and lube, he'd start to press himself inside Aiko as slowly and gently as he could manage, his lips pushed against hers again for a more indepth examination of their tongues.

• Love 2

Despite her worries Takuya appeared fine with sharing Akiho! There was even talk about both of them enjoying her body! "I would like that" she replied timidly as the image of being between the two boys flashed across her mind. That wasn't what he meant, of course, but she couldn't help fantasizing about the idea! Although given her inexperience perhaps it would be best to start with just one of them.

On that note Takeo appeared to be quite eager to start something! Or, at least, to get to the snacks. Even so the girl utilized Aiko as a battering ram of sorts, forcing the three of them between each other and a tree! It wasn't quite what she'd meant, but it would work! Maybe! Red flashed across her face briefly as Akiho's spear narrowly avoided pressing against her, although she did now find herself quite close to the boy, and that alone got her heart hammering within her chest!

"T-takeo!" squeaked the young student as her ear was assaulted by the larger girl's lips, prompting her body to wiggle about! She certainly had a lot of energy, didn't she? Aiko could only imagine what it might be like to try these sorts of things with her. Heck, she could probably outlast the three of them! However that was a thought for another time.

A surprised gasp slipped free from Aiko as Akiho's thick helmet kissed against her soft petals. Such contact alone was enough to clear her mind of everything else. She could hear her own heart thumping, including the acceleration when her friend gave her such a compliment! It also brought a bashful smile to her lips. "T-thank you" whispered the pinkette, and as a kiss was delivered to her she leaned into it, eager to return his affection. The kiss was brief, but the pause was important. A little warning and a moment to compose herself. She didn't worry about protection because she was already taking it herself! Perhaps lube might have helped, but he'd certainly done a fine enough job of that already, right?

Aiko winced when the pressure against her tiny slit increased, forcing her pale lips around the meaty head of Akiho's length. A whimper slipped free, only to be hushed by Akiho's lips. Her eyes closed, tongue meekly embraced against the boy's as it entered her mouth, unsure of how best to meet it. So many new things were happening at once! Perhaps this was for the best though as it provided a distraction from the slight discomfort of having her body stretched open around the boy's cock. The slow, gentle pace certainly helped as well! Even so, she dare not move out of fear of doing something wrong.

I'm doing it! I'm doing it! I'm actually doing it!

• Love 1

@SakuraT@Bluenails@Chiyako

"Oh, Aki, if you could fee yourself now, you delicious little..." What word Takuya could have called the affectionate male currently making him feel like he'd found nirvana was swiftly lost as Takeo made a sudden move that pushed everyone back a little, and now pinned him to a tree! Thankfully the discovery of a stable surface was highly welcome, as it made it easier for him to jerk and slam his hips to bounce his friend up and down on his mast. However, when the time came for Akiho and Aiko to join ands one, he slowed himself to give the male the time and and effort he needed to make the entry hurt as little as possible.

Once it finally happened, Takuya was beside himself, looking down between them, even reaching down with a hand to wrap two fingers in an 'O' shape around Akiho's cock, gently stroking him. "Congratulations, Aiko... You're a little woman now~ Your face looks precious right now." He teased, before giving a playful buck against Aki's backside to stir his cock in Aiko. "And now we can all have fun together..." He added with a catty grin, letting his hands roam Akiho's body, claiming all he could with his fingertips. It was Aki's time with Aiko right now, if there was any fun to be had after, he would get his fun with her then.

Takeo had different ideas for fun, and... Did it sound like she got a little too excited about snacks? Maybe he could dramatize this... "Mm, what kind of filling isn't in the pies? I bought apple, key lime, custard, cream, mixed berry, pumpkin... L-look, I couldn't decide on just one flavor, so I bought a bunch, and... Ugh, my head is a cloud right now... Damn, this is a nice ass..." Takuya groaned quietly, letting his head lean back against the tree. "Flavors though... Mm, imagine cream and mixed berry both in your mouth, an orgy of flavor striking every tastebud... It's enough to make your eyes roll back in heavenly delight..."

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Chiyako @Bluenails @Gardsorm

Takeo certainly had tons of energy, the grazing lips on one ear ignoring the exclamation and content to leave the double filling in the rather large sandwich they'd created in their own worlds as tab a fit in slot b over and over in turn. Stolen kisses and whimpering as Aiko moved forward on another milestone in her life were ignored as she refocused on the most import things of all. The snacks, something Takuya seemed to have all the information about. Delicious decadent treats.

Her fingers squeezed Aiko's limbs as she let out a small groan into the ear, her tongue flicking out to delves into the crevices of Aiko's captive ear. Warm breath flowed across the now saliva wetted flesh while her mouth moved down towards a shoulder. "So many types..." She nearly drooled, pressing teeth into a shoulder and giving the skin beneath a heavy suckle to draw the pink mark forward against the paler supple flesh.

Her hips bucked the trio into each other as her tongue lashed against Aiko. Fingers massage legs with squeezes when she pressed forward, releasing with the pull back as she panted against Aiko.  "Cream and berry?" She could imagine it now, a light cream cuddling and lifting the harder berries forward for teeth to sink into the sweet flesh. Cold sweet juices contrasting with a more tart skin of the berry as the cream flooded in, small bits of berry slipping along the tongue and against her cheeks. Mmm, and that wasn't even counting the flakey crust of the pie itself. A full cream pie with sweet berries to deliver a full dessert load of goodness spilling out into her mouth? Oh, now that sounded really nice.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Gardsorm@Chiyako@SakuraT

There was a lot going on around Aki right then, from the obvious things, like kissing Aiko and how her body slowly slid tightly around his, to Takuya's hands on his bod and other parts hidden entirely within in him, to the less immediate, such as how he was getting slightly confused and rather hungry from what the taller pair were saying, the urge to leave Aiko's lips and let his tongue join Takeo's on the small girl's body, perhaps even letting his tongue engage a little with the taller girl's.

And, of course, his own building need for release and varying amounts of immediately repressed envy over the more feminine features of the two in front of him. Oh, if only he'd had the cute, deliacte little folds that were being spread around a large, thick invasion of dick.

"S-some cream's coming up," he offered, shakily as he pulled back for some of that air stuff and let out a remarkably feminine and loud moan as Takuya bucked him further into Aiko. Between her body and Takuya's hand on the unused part of his member, there wasn't much left before he blew so he went back to making sure that Aiko felt good.

She sounded so very good when she was enjoying herself, so Akiho turned his lips, tongue and teeth (just a little!) onto her neck and shoulder, not seeking Takeo's lips out, but there if she wanted something else to play with while he gave Aiko thrusts that grew slowly less gentle and slow and the muscles in his backside squeezed and pulled with increasing hunger on Takuya.

• Love 2

He's inside me! It actually fit!

A hushed whimper left the little student when Takuya's hips bucked against Akiho's rump and, consequently, stirred the boy's cock around within her clinging depths. Every little movement was new and tense and yet at the same time quite blissful! He wasn't even fully within her yet! Would he manage to squeeze every inch inside? She was certainly going to try her best to accommodate him, but it wasn't going to be easy!

"Takeo!" she squeaked, body shuddering as the larger girl's hips bumped against her soft rump, pressing her closer to Akiho and therefore further upon his shaft! It certainly wasn't as she'd imagined her first time might be, but at least it was exciting! Heck, it might have even been entertaining were her mind not clouded by the many pleasures she faced. Takeo's lips and teeth had played against her delicate ear and neck and shoulder. Every attack caused her to wiggle involuntarily, only further sinking her upon Akiho's rod, and the entire time the only thing Takeo appeared to be focused upon was food.

Maybe that is the way to her heart?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the assault that Akiho launched upon the same stretch of skin currently under attack by Takeo. Little whimpers and gasps and moans repeatedly slid out from Aiko's lips, head tilting aside to give the two ample room to play. Despite their difference in size and her inexperience Aiko wasn't really discomforted too much, in fact her body already appeared to be adjusting to the boy's thick girth! Sure, there was the occasional uncomfortable pinch or stretching of hot flesh, but with the boy's increased vigor it wasn't long before his cock was kissing repeatedly against her cervix. In fact she had even begun to move her own hips in little circular motions, of course whether that was her doing it or her body simply wiggling from the double assault on her sensitive neck was anyone's guess.

"I'm safe" she whispered between labored breaths and the repeated slapping of wet flesh against wet flesh. Akiho was starting to speed up, and she could feel the growing intensity of the throbbing of the boy's member. His warning also certainly helped. Still, with Takeo propping her up there was little Aiko could do but enjoy the ride! At least for the moment.

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

[Earlier]

When Umeko had first arrived she was able to smell the salt of the ocean that clung heavy in the air as soon as the doors for the bus thst had transported them had opened. Umeko had several bags with her. One bag did have many sets of clothing in it despite her knowing that this was a nudist resort. But she had the need to hide what the nature of the resort was from her maids and her parents. As such she had to bring the heavy bag with her even though she knew it was unlikely they would get used. Her other bags had some of her art supplies in it as she wanted to draw and paint  various things while here in such a paradise of a resort. She lifted her bags and had gotten off the bus. She mostly followed the others inside as she probably figured they knee more of where to go than her. 

When they got to the locker room she would undress along with the others. Slowly revealing her curved slender body, her firm rounded breasts, her clean shaven crotch, and her plump, soft, rounded ass. Being fully naked in front of others was  a bit embarassing to her. But she did not want to get in trouble for trying to cover herself up. Her face flushed red as a result. For her however instead of putting her clothes in the locker she just put them in the bag with the others. She then would grab her backs and make her way to the resort area. After that she would make her way to the room she was initially assigned to so she could drop off her bags.

After she found the room she put her bags down and she grabbed a small fabric sling bag and filled it with some of her supplies. She brought it to help her carry her stuff since she would not be wearing her clothes. She put a drawing pad along with a pack of pencils, colored pencils, markers, sunglasses, sunscreen and her phone of course. Having tooken care of settling in she pulled the drawstrings to the bag closed and put the drawstring straps around her shoulders holding it on her similar to a back pack and she made her way towards the beach.

[Currently]

Umeko now found herself walking along the beach of the resort. The air was a comfortable tempersture for her and she could feel the glowing warmth of the sun on her skin as she walked. The breeze eveloped her bare naked body as she strolled along the sandy shoreline. She was a little self conscious at the fact that her breasts jiggled ever so slightly as she walked. Hopefully people did not really pay attention to that.

As she walked she soon had found a scenic area which had caught her eye. This landscape view had a good picturesque view of the  ocean, as well as some details like small rocks and such to make it a bit more unique from other beach horizons. She moved towards the tree line so she could sit under the shade of the tree as she worked on her personal project. She slipped the bag off of her shoulders and put it down. And first thing she did was pull out the sunscreen so she did not have to worry about sun burn. She opened the cream colored plastic bottle and squirted some of the cream into her hands which she would soon begin applying to her skin. To her it felt a bit strange being fully naked on a  beach. As such she had to apply sun tan lotion to areas she never had to before like a majority of her breasts and her crotch.

• Like 1

@Kitsuyumia

As a musician, Hibiki was used to putting himself on display for the public, but walking around naked and seeing others, such as classmates and teachers, also so casually nude was quite something else and took some getting used to. Being a bit more on the pale side when it came to skin tone, he had been cautioned by the school nurse to apply a strong enough sunscreen lotion and make sure to apply it properly on his body before heading out into the warm sun. With that done and the guitar he’d brought along hanging from his neck by a strap, he’d decided to wander around, playing a casual tune on his instrument while softly humming and singing tunes alongside it.

Eventually reaching a less crowdy spot by the beach, he stumbled across a pretty face sitting beneath the shade of a tree as she was in the process of applying suntan lotion to herself. While he did not recognize her, it wasn’t hard to guess she also belonged to the school trip group. Noting the sketchbook and associated drawing utensils by her side, he smiled and said half-jokingly, “Hey there, hope I’m not ruining the view,” before moving to stand beside her in the shade -- though making sure he maintained a comfortable amount of personal space between them.

Looking out across the beach and sea, he nodded and commented, “Nice view from here.”

(Oof kept forgetting to hit send . At least it saves the draft xD)

Umeko's attention had been taken when she heard a voice that was rather close by speak up. She turned to see that Hibiki was thr source of the voice that had spoken up. Her reddish pink eyes quickly examined the person before her to see if she personally recognized this individual. She did not, but by how young he looked he was definitely a student.

" No your not ruining the scene. Anyways I have not even started working on my piece so all is well. I was just applying some sun tan lotion so I do not get sun burned. " She said. She smiled brightly at the boy who had approached her, and as she spoke her voice carried a posh accent to it which was thanks to her background in nobility. " Yes it is a very nice view. Thus is the reason I have decided to capture it in art form. Anywho I do not believe we had the pleasure of making eachothers aquaintance yet. I am  Ogasawara Umeko, daughter of Ogasawara Yuuto, and heir of the Ogasawara family fortune." She would say as she introduced herself. She held her hand out to greet the newcomer.

@Kitsuyumia

Umeko was a curious girl, Hibiki thought as he leaned down and gently grasped her hand and shook it. One moment she spoke like most other teens their age, using words like “anywho,” but then the next spoke like a prim and proper lady, introducing herself as daughter and heir of such and so. Crouching down, he seated himself beside her.

“Shiratori Hibiki,” he said with a smile, introducing himself in turn. Tapping his chin with his index finger, he looked towards the clouds thoughtfully for a moment. “Heir of the Shiratori Music Imporium… Maybe.” Chuckling, he elaborated, “I’m not sure yet if I’ll take over my parents’ music store in the future. That’ll probably depend on how well my career as performer fares in the coming years.”

Moving his hands, he began strumming his guitar, letting his fingertips trail across the strings and making some adjustments afterward to fine-tune the sound to his liking. “So you’re an actual ojou-sama, then? Don’t think I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet one.” Glancing at her, he gave her a playful wink and smile. “You certainly have the beauty for it.”

"So the secret to your heart is indeed, snacks... Mweheheh..." It was the laugh of a wicked being who had just discovered a critical weakness for a long-time enemy. Takeo could win against him in a battle of overactive imaginations and dramatic acting, but as long as he had this information, he would forever know her weaknesses. "The cornerstone of any self-respecting foodie is being able to appreciate all forms of taste, and I can tell by your eyes, you're a self-respecting foodie keen for snackage." Or from how Takeo seemed to be nibbling on poor Aiko while holding the girl. He had to admit  making the girl do something lewd and cute like leave a little mark on Aiko excited him, his own drooling cock throbbing in Akiho's inviting depths.

What a way to start their vacation on the beach... Takuya couldn't believe Akiho was willing to do something like this with him... Let alone be able to drag Aiko into it! Now he could look down between them as his hips continued to hump the effeminate boy, channeling his pressure through his body and into Aiko's... Like the two of them were having their way with the little pinkette.

"Hehe... Takeo here talking about cream and berries, and you have your own collection of cream on the way? Sounds tasty..." Takuya smirked, whispering into Akiho's ear before he nipped the tip to suck on, his hips beginning to roll and jerk faster as his friend's  squeezing and pulling grew more intense. "Ggh... I-I think my own cream's not far behind..." He gasped quietly, draping on Akiho's back while his friend nibbled close to where Takeo was doing similar to Aiko. Well, if that was the case, that still left one part of her not being nibbled on... A part Takuya leaned in to lick and nip at gently, laughing.

"You two cuties are the center of attention now... Brave little lady about to take a big load from my friend here while said friend is about to take mine., and at the end of all this, we all get to have a little fun with creamy snacks... Some figuratively and some literally." Takuya made no effort to avoid looking at Takeo as he said that. After everything she helped them do, it would be mean to not give her any kind of reward for helping them get into this silly fun. His pressure built, starting to chew his lower lip as he felt it begin to spike.

"C-can't hold it anymore... Aki!" he hissed out, giving one, solid slam of his hips to bury his shaft as deep into his friend's ass as he coukd, before the eruption of thick, hot cream began to sputter and plaster against the vise-like walls of Akiho's rump. Whether the thrust was enough to sink Akiho within Aiko was up to the two of them, as well as whatever aftermath followed. For the next few minutes, Takuya couldn't be asked to think, his brain on autopilot while helping his cum into his friend's ass and make sure every drop of this load found a place inside.

'Things're never gonna be the same between us, are they? H-heh...'

• Love 1