The Beach

@Moon Hound Hati

"Ah, nice to meet you! To be honest, my parents do not know that I am here. Well they know I am on a trip but they think it is something else."  she said as she finished applying sunscreen to where she can reach. She held the bottle to Hibiki.

would you mind getting my back for me?" she kindly asked him since it was the only spot she was unable to reach at all. " So what kind of performances do you do?" she asked curious about his hobbies.

• 4 weeks later...

@Bluenails @Chiyako @Gardsorm

Aiko and Akiho were enjoying themselves from what she was aware, mostly paying attention to nibbling on the smooth skin of the girl she held and letting her mind drift about in various directions. Something involving cream and being safe, clearly a reference to playing blaseball crossed with a competitive cooking show. Obviously when Akiho slid home it was going to involve hot fresh fondant right into Aiko's bakery trying to set up shop.

Such distraction was unfortunate though, as Takuya the eternal rival, took advantage of her distraction to gather forth the twin orbs of knowing to ascertain her desires. Damned Michelin Star incubus. No matter, soon her hands would be freed from hoisting up Aiko. Really Aiko could probably be called crepe now with out much cream stuffing she looked like she was going to get topped off by Akiho's berries.... although maybe that could make Akiho's ass Dumbo because it looked to be cracking open those nuts fast from the sounds of things. Or would it be more of a pecan... mmm pie.

Maybe like a snack pie, the small flakey pastry filled with stuffing and then glazed nicely on the outside to leave a sugary coating hiding that savory center. Shaking her head, Takeo tried to bring her attention to the present again. "Of course it's not going to be the same until you get some tissues. It's a lot more of a sticky situation. More importantly, there's some creamy snacks we have to get to. Come on Aiko, rock your hips. There's some snacks on the line, like maybe even not just pies. Caramel popcorn and other salty snacks too. Ohh, pistachios."

• Love 2

@Chiyako@Gardsorm@SakuraT

Too much, this was all too, too much and Akiho loved it, even as he squirmed and tried and failed to handle it all.

First he twisted back against Takuya, his ass squeezing and clenched and trying to drain the bigger boy dry while Aki's tongue pushed past his lips with eager, needy little moans and gasps, caught between making those little feminine sounds of pleasure and kissing and instead doing both, just poorly and sloppily.

Then he tensed and wiggled and pulled Aiko closer, his tongue and lips still wet with Takuya's saliva as he kissed her, filling her just as Takuya filled him.
He was enthusiastic and made no attempt to keep his enjoyment quiet, but it was quite clear that Akiho was getting very worn out very quickly as he twisted as much as he was able to despite the cocks lodged firmly and deeply inside both him and Aiko and tried to hold and kiss both of his immediate partners at the same tome. If Takeo had been within reach, she'd probably have gotten a taste of that little snack, too.

• Love 2

@Gardsorm @SakuraT @Bluenails

Try as she might, Aiko couldn't fully follow the conversation being casually held between the clearly starving Takeo and the somehow clear-headed Takuya. Takeo she could understand, sort of, but how did Takuya hold a conversation like this?! Perhaps it came with experience? Aiko could hardly manage a proper thought! But a few lines did slip through, catching at the back of her mind.

Takuya was getting close to what she could only assume was an orgasm. She at least knew what that was. Also Takeo told her to rock her hips. It was a fair reminder: while she couldn't do much given her current state she could at least do that! And so with what little strength she had left Aiko obliged, rocking her hips forward, only to let out a surprise squeak as it caused the boy's tip to hammer against her core!

Oh my gosh that feels amazing!

A second squeak was cut off by her friend's lips, the little pinkette's eyes closing as she leaned into the passionate gesture. Her hips continued to move, backing up whenever she could manage and rocking forward a moment later, clearly inexperienced as the movements were without any sort of proper rhythm. She felt a tingly sensation building up along her spine. Was she getting close?

Is this it?

As she felt Akiho's hot seed plaster her sensitive flesh Aiko's entire body shivered with glee! With a jolt of bliss running along her spine like an electrical current the poor girl could hold out no longer. Tender thighs squeezed inwards against the grip of the larger girl stood behind her, jerking and twitching as her sweet nectar coated her lover's cock. She pressed her lips more firmly against Akiho's, tongue hungrily searching for his, and after a solid minute of wiggling and involuntary spasms Aiko finally appeared to relax.

"Amazing" Aiko whispered between labored breaths, settling back against Takeo's body. "C-can we do it again?" she began, only to pause herself. "Later, I mean. M-maybe with Takuya too! I m-mean, um, where you are. O-or maybe something else? I could try doing what you did! R-right?"

I can't imagine what Takeo might do if we put this off any longer!

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

Now this was where the magic was. While Aiko was certainly right to question just how the pink-haired male didn't lose his focus, it was easy to guess that it was in no small part due to how much action he had experienced... Usually the giver could maintain control better than the reciever, but Akiho was a special case... In all his time fooling around, Takuya had never played with someone who had such an inviting and pliant ass that could bring him this much satisfaction. He became aware of the milliliters of jizz he pumped into his friend's backside, and found himself struggling to stand as he was slumped against Akiho's back.

One arm curled around Akiho's midsection to help him stay standing, while pulling himself closer to join him and Aiko in their game of hungry kisses and cuddles. He was going to make damn sure his cute friend knew how much of a Semen Demon he could be if he managed to wring so much out of his cock.

"H-heh... Wow, Aiko... You sure took that... Like a champ." Takuya teased, nuzzling against Akiho's head as he nipped his ear. "And you... Your ass should be illegal... Mmmgh, sexy little thing, you..." There was no helping it. He knew Akiho was as much a boy as he was, but he wanted to treat him like a proper little lady... Honestly, he was confused about what Akiho probably wanted in all of this, but as long as he was happy with what he did, then the pink-haired boy would be too. He looked to Aiko with a wicked look, before he licked his lips.

"You wanna try me, Aiko? Heehee... Well, I can think of a fun way me and Akiho could enjoy you later... But it'll put your ass on the line, if you know what I mean." He winked, wiggling little to stir his cock inside Akiho and keep his friend from going limp too fast. Aiko deserved to enjoy the ride a little more.

Looking to Takeo, he could surmise she wanted a piece of their snacks, and after being a willing fourth in their escapades, the least he could do was offer. "Alright, I think... We all deserve a little snackage before the After-Sex Munchies start setting in. Come on..." He tried pulling out of Akiho's tight ass, panting and grunting as it felt like the boy didn't even want to let him go. He chewed his lip, finally pulling free, as he cock twitched and spat a shockingly accurate discharge of cum just over Akiho's head and... Splashed against Aiko's lips.

"Ah! Ahah... Oh god, I'm sorry Aiko, that was... Pfftahahah, that was too good! Oh, man... Hold on, let me find the wipes..." He was a mix of laughter and worry that she would take offense, dropping to his knees to begin rummaging through the bag for something to help clean them off.

( @Bluenails @SakuraT @Chiyako )

• Love 1

@Bluenails @Chiyako @Gardsorm

It had been quite the workout, if not quite one Takeo might have expected. With the ending of the current activities culminating, or cuminating, in the shot to the mouth that Aiko managed to get it was finally time to put Chiyako down lest she strain too much. She assumed everyone had finished from the trembling and pulled Aiko up off of Akiho and set her down right in front of him, quickly striking while Takuya talked of the delicious snacks that were soon to be had.

One hand came up behind Aiko's head to firmly grasp her hair while the other hand snapped like a snake to press against Akiho's jaw and keep it open, not that she really expected the kissy boy to close it, and shoved the boys face over the splattered cum lips from the tactical stroke strike the pink one inflicted. "I'd rather you focus on the snacks before I turn this game into something rated pegi-18 if you get my drift."

Her gaze was only slightly crazed, eyes shining wide, as she continued to ignore her own dampened thighs in favor of satisfying at least one craving. "You might want to wipe yourself off though. Don't want to forget and give someone an infection going ass to elsewhere. Knowing you it's only a matter of time before you find someone else to walk the plank." She snickered, doing little to actually help the licking up process and getting somewhat closer to more smearing what was on Aiko's lips across Akiho's face as she moved him around akin to a paper towel.

• Love 2

@Chiyako@Gardsorm@SakuraT

Akiho's happy, tired little noises were cut off shortly after they all fell apart, sliding off of each other, but soon he was cuddling up to Aiko to bask in the post sex warmth together.

Then, of course, he was being pulled around, not that he minded too much, and the splatter on Aiko's face pulled a tired, girlish little giggle out of him.
The praise from Takuya resulted in a smile and wiggle of his dangerous ass, but any words were cut off with a little whimper of what was probably not pain as Takeo pulled him around.
Akiho kept his arms around Aiko, but it turned out he wasn't being pulled away from her and, after the first few bits of the pinkette's glazing were smeared over his lips and cheeks, he'd settled in to kiss and lick basically everything within range, with cleaning up Takuya's creamy filling only being more of a happy coincidence than an outright goal.

At least this was his mouth was busy and he wouldn't have to comment on how the crazed look in Takeo's eyes reminded him of his sister in an awkwardly not actually uncomfortable way.

• Love 2

@Akuja@BenHawkinsLivesHere@IsabellaRose

The reaction to the lunge was one that had been practiced and trained, even if Yua had been entirely aware during those classes that she was the sort of person you needed to be protected from, instead of any sort of victim.
A hand took Kaito's wrist, his legs went from underneath him and at some point after that he was on the ground again, just on his back with one hand pinned down by Yua's, the other quickly beneath her knee, and her free hand on his throat, stroking it in a way that was started to move more towards choking before she paused and backed off the pressure.

"Just to be clear," she informed him, her voice a cold, dark mixture of obvious and unconcealed lust and an utter lack of emotion. "I am just going to be using you." Whether or not he agreed but, at this point, it was pretty obvious that he was willing for the sex part. "We are not a couple. I am just going to enjoy your body and leave you on the beach like an empty, crushed drink's can."

She rose up off of his chest and shifted to bring her crotch, sticky with all sorts of juices, just barely within the reach of Kaito's mouth.
With quite a bit of flexibility, her upper body leaned back, releasing his wrist so that one hand could support her weight, while the other first trailed cold, sharp nails lightly down the boy's erection, then the softer, warmer touch of her hand.

"If you be a good boy, and clean me off I'll give you a little treat," she purred, teasing, but also quite honestly.

@BenHawkinsLivesHere @Akuja @Bluenails

"I haven't been in the water at all," said Aya. She liked the way it felt to hold Ankoku's hand.

She let her gaze flick sideways and look at his body. He was fit. She liked looking at his body. She wondered what it would be like to touch him. 

"You really are too kind to come after me," she said, smiling up at him. "You didn't need to do that, but I'm glad you did." 

She could see Kaito and Yua ahead. It looked like Kaito was... oh my, she thought. It looked like things were getting hot and heavy. Yua straddled Kaito, her crotch near his face, one hand teasing his erection. Aya wished she could be there with them, straddling that erection while Yua lowered her face onto Kaito's mouth. 

Aya's face flushed and she spoke to Ankoku in a low whisper. "We should probably give them some privacy."

She stopped, felt her hand tugged forward for a moment, and hoped Ankoku would stop, too. She didn't want to let go of his hand. It felt too much like a life raft.

@IsabellaRose @Bluenails @Akuja
“Well, I really only spent all that time in the water out of boredom.”
He said with an indifferent shrug. “Don’t get me wrong, I love to swim…but like local pools or even indoors…not at the beach.” He said trying to explain himself. He hadn’t let go of Aya’s hand. Her small hand felt nice in his hand. He had found her naked body attractive from the start. She was gorgeous. It wasn’t just her expressive facial features, but her breasts…hips… sexy thighs… He had remembered the view he had when he had chased after her. His mind wandering…

“We were both kinda in the same boat, Aya…both of us were kinda freaking out…the sexual tension and all that.” Her comment about him coming after her snapped him out of his thoughts of Aya and her sexy body. “I’m glad I came after as well. It was nice to spend a few minutes alone with you.” He said softly. His attention had been on her so it took him a bit longer to notice Kaito and Yua. Aya had definitely seen it first! After he saw what was happening he struggled to tear his eyes off the scene playing out! Yua definitely had things under control over there! Ankoku was curious about how their entrance might add to that dynamic. But then Aya spoke. “You think they want privacy?” Ankoku wasn’t so certain. Yua was kinda a show-off. “Maybe…maybe you just like watching them?” He smirked as he teased her. Then he quickly added. “I know I’m rather enjoying it.” He had stopped in his tracks. He held her hand in his.

“Yua seems to be doing all the work though?” He chuckled. They had been standing there watching a few minutes before he said a word. “I bet you’d appreciate a guy who took more of the initiative.” He smiled changing his glance and looking over at her instead. He locked eyes with her. He leaned down and kissed Aya gently. His left hand was still holding her right hand. His right thumb caressed her cheek while his right hand cradled the side of her neck. “Like I said—before…” He smiled kindly at her. “Let’s not run away from how we are feeling…” his hand moved from her neck to her chest. He wasn’t rough but eager to touch her naked chest. “Let’s enjoy each other…”

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

@BenHawkinsLivesHere @Bluenails @Akuja

Aya froze, still holding his hand, although their grip had shifted when he turned to face her and... she felt his lips pressed against hers and the world stopped. When his hand moved to her face, then neck, then to her chest, her hand raised to press against his chest. She felt the flat slab of his pectoral muscle, not too big, but not flabby, either. She liked the way it felt to touch and be touched way too much.

She glanced sideways at Yua and Kaito, both too busy with their own entanglements to notice her and Ankoku, then she looked back up into Ankoku's eyes.

There was something there. It wasn't love or anything silly like that. It was lust, but also playfulness, and se got a sense that he was the kind of man that knew what he wanted. She liked that kind of man. She heard everything he said as if she were eavesdropping on someone elses' conversation. It didn't seem real, not after so long here without anyone even seeming to be as... liberated... as her friends back home.

She nodded at his suggestion, then spoke in a soft voice. "I won't run away again," she said, looking up at him with a very serious expression on her face.

Her hand slid down from his chest to his abs, down across his waist. Her fingertips teased around the edge of his pubic hair. She knew what she wanted, but worried at doing it in such a public place. She nearly dropped to her knees right then and there, her body moved as if to do so, but at the last minute she stopped herself.

She looked up into his eyes, blinking rapidly, eyelids fluttering, desperate for him to make her, but certain it wouldn't happen. She couldn't take charge, it wasn't in her to do so, but she was hungry to feel more of his body. and she imagined how he might taste after swimming in the ocean. Saltier than normal, she was certain. 

"What would you enjoy, Ankoku?" she asked, staring up at him, hand so close to his manhood. "I've been told that people really enjoy when I take things in hand," she said teasing her fingertips lower, dangerously close. "But sometimes you really need to just go down... and..." she couldn't think of a smooth way to say it, and now felt stupid for starting it. She blushed crimson, the movement of her fingertips faltering, losing confidence by the second.

Edited by IsabellaRose

Red flashed across Aiko's cheeks as a compliment was delivered upon her. Not that she could object to it, of course. Akiho was after all quite large! Heck, she still had troubles believing it herself! But this sort of thing wasn't really that scary anymore. If anything she was already looking forward to doing it again!

Everyone seems so happy!

A giggle slipped free from the little pinkette at Takuya's joke. "Well I want to make you happy too! I mean, happier. A-and if Akiho can do that then so can I!"

Probably!

Her entire body jumped slightly when a surprise attack smacked her right in the lips! "I-it's ok-" she began, only to be cut off by a soft moan as her body was lifted from Akiho's cock! With a pop he emerged from her flower, followed a moment later by his dripping seed. No sooner than this had occurred did Takeo shove her face right against the poor boy's, smearing Takuya's cum against the both of them! All she could really do was hold onto her friend, face red and body wiggling in an attempt to avoid harming the boy with an errant poke of her nose, but it seemed to become much easier once he'd locked lips with her again.

Quite content with her position, Aiko snuggled up close to her lover, joining in his kiss whenever possible, although she used her own tongue to clean him off when she had the chance. When that was all finished up she planted one more excited peck against Akiho's lips, only to then turn to Takeo. "Let's eat!" she exclaimed. "Then we can have more fun! Um, a-and you can join us too if you'd like!"

• Love 1

@SakuraT @Bluenails @Chiyako

Takuya hadn't been ready for what happened after he turned to fetch the wet wipes, but once he turned, he found Takeo handling both Akiho and Aiko with ease, forcing one to eat up the cum off of the other, causing Takuya to raise a brow... And his dick from a deflating state. "Well, that's one way to clean a mess up... Holy shit, that's hot." the pink-haired male admitted, struggling to not stroke himself at the sight. Making matters worse (which meant better in this case) was Aiko's proud declaration that she could make him as happy as Akiho could. He took the moment to wipe down and rinse off his cock with the wet wipe as best as he could, digging it everywhere he could to make sure not an inch was overlooked. Once done, he balled it up and slipped it into the side pocket of his pack to be thrown out properly later.

"Well, well! That's a proud declaration, little lady! We'll have to see when the time comes then, because I'm not going to make it easy for you just because this is your first time. Aki is the Good Cop in all this, and I'm the Bad one..." He promised nothing with words, but his eyes told her he was going to go at her as hard as he did with Akiho... Maybe not as hard since it was her first time, but she would learn just how many erogenous zones he could take advantage of from behind her, and how much of a dirty dog he could be when he put his mind to it.

However, Takeo was back in the controlling mood, and cracking esoteric jokes that only the absolute lewd or hardcover gamers might pick up. He tilted his head and grinned, before he turned around and reached down into the bag. "Alright, alright, I think you earned that. Let's start you off small... Something to wet your appetite a bit and return a little energy. I think I have a nice, apple pie in here... Ah!" He declared, withdrawing the wrapped treat. "Here, catch!" 

He tossed the treat up and over toward her, knowing full well her focus and reflexes were second to none, especially when snacks were concerned... However, that wasn't the true draw. While her gaze was raised and ready to swipe the apple pie as it fell, Takuya would duck low and move like a man on a mission, his own gleaming eyes spotting the quick, momentary opening. By the time Takeo had either caught the falling Apple Pie or missed it, Takuya had placed himself on his knees in front of her, hands upon her hips.

"Gyahahahah! Yer sweet-tooth'll be your end one of these days, Cap'n! Now, I may well find someone to walk the plank, and mayhaps she be closer than we thinm... But I'll be havin' meself a share o' yer gleaming bounty afore that happens!" It was Takuya 2: Electric Boogaloo now, as the bold and audacious pink-haired male gripped Takeo's hips and mashed his face to her crotch and gave a slow, tender, pillaging lick to her shining slit. The gleam of the sun revealed the faintest glimmers of her arousal, and knowing she had done absolutely nothing for herself, Takuya was determined to eat his friend out while she munched on her snack... Or whatever served her fancy.

'Right, Takuya, this is brilliant... Eat out the woman who can probably leglock you into unconsciousness... Shit, why does that turn me on more!?' His thoughts ran through his head, closing his eyes and tilting his head back to run his mischievous wet appendage along the lips of her sex, before darting along the slit.

• Love 1

@Bluenails @BenHawkinsLivesHere @IsabellaRose

Perhaps burying the red flags Yua displayed underneath pent up desires wasn't the best idea Kaito had. Losing wasn't something he experienced on the daily, especially during his duals, but a taking an L in a Kendo match somehow seemed more preferable than what Yua was putting him in. After all, the woman he'd come to idolize and lust over was pinning him in the sand and was just barely choking him before backing off. Topping off this severe reality check were Yua's plans for Kaito and her true self which did nothing but go against the image of an older sister he held so dear. 

He could only let out a measly little peep before getting a face-full of Yua's moist clit and feel a sharp draw against his length that was followed with the warm grip of her hand; A friendly reminder that this was the girl Kaito wanted to fuck. With her conditions laid out, he figured he'd at least put out a final request for Yua before being her plaything. 

"O-o.. Okay... I-I'll be a go-good boy... Yua-Senpai. But um..." The poor boy couldn't help but stumble on his words as this was the first time he'd seen a girl's pussy up close while also being stroked, both being things his own doting sister and friend never did for obvious reasons. "Can I still call you... 'Big Sis' Yua-Senpai?" Even with the promise of a "little treat" hanging like a carrot on a stick, earning said treat would still be bearable if he could still see her as a big sister.

@Akuja
There was a little bit of a frown and a bit of excess pressure on her grip, but the realisation that she could just turn around and not have to awkwardly stretch in order to make sure that everything was in reach distracted Yua from immediately replying.

"I know that Aki is just the cutest thing ever, but I'm fairly sure I don't want to do too much with my little brother." She replied, having quickly relocated herself to face dickward while maintaining her position just barely within reach of Kaito's mouth.

"But," she sighed. "I suppose it's fine. You're not nearly as adorable as him, so it shouldn't be too much the same." After all, as much as she loved cuddling and kissing and not wearing clothes while cuddling her actual little brother, she didn't want to have sex with him too much. Although if there was another person ...

"I wonder how you two would get on," she mused, before spotting that she was being watched, even if they were getting distracted with each self.
Licking her lips at the realisation that she was probably about to watch Aya lose at least part of her virginity, she lowered herself down onto Kaito's face.

"Now, be a dear and make your big sis feel good." She purred, inwardly reflecting how weird that felt to say.

@IsabellaRose @Akuja @Bluenails

Yua and Kaito were within eyesight of them! They could see Yua suffocating Kaito. It was so damn hot. They were too busy with their own fun to notice what had started between Aya and him, but that didn’t really bother Ankoku. Like he said before, he was more interested in Aya anyhow! Those soft sweet features. That innocent smile that he knew was hiding a hungry animal not even too far down.

Ankoku was thinking the same thing…this wasn't love…it was certainly lust. It was having a good time with a sexy girl. In Ankoku’s mind he was just eager to hear what she might sound like when Aya moaned…when she begged for more!
When she spoke it broke up the thoughts in his head. “Yeah, don’t ever runaway from who you are…embrace who you are, and just let others have fun with you.” He muttered with a half grin. It felt natural when her small hand slid down from his chest to his abs, then down across his waist. It didn’t surprise him at all. He saw that kindred desire in her eyes. Her fingertips threatened to grasp his hardening tool. She asked a question and he stayed in the moment as he answered. Her shy way was cute but he could see she was losing confidence. He had plenty of confidence for the both of them just then.

“Take hold of my dick…go on…put that hand around it…” his voice light but stern. “Get a good feel for it…you don’t want to put something strange in your mouth do ya?” His right hand still exploring her left breast with an explorer’s desire. “Get to know it then…get on your knees and give him a taste.” His statement firm and resolute. “I bet we’d both enjoy that…” there was no hint of a grin just then. “I bet you can take all of it too…” Again he was less playful and more serious as he looked down at her. 

Aya knew what she wanted. This wasn't her first time, but it felt like it all over again, probably because they weren't somewhere private and dark. No, this time she was standing on a beach in broad daylight, naked as the day she was born, actually considering stroking Ankoku's cock. But he had such a commanding tone, and after being the only one that seemed to understand her, she didn't want to displease him. She wanted him to like her. Besides, look at Yua and Kaito. She turned to look at them again. They were much more blatant. Yua's fingers were wrapped right around Kaito's sword hilt. 

The thought made her giggle, and she looked back up into Ankoku's eyes. His face was much more serious now, and her giggle trailed off, but her smile remained. She knew how to make him smile again.

Her fingers slid downward, wrapped slowly around his shaft. She gently stroked upward, just her fingertips touching, tickling, coming together as they moved to the tip of his head, then sliding back down to the base of his shaft. She wrapped her whole hand around him then, warm and confident. She'd done this before. She knew how to move her hand on a man to make him cum. She was certain she could get him to cum with just her hand.

She'd done it before. When she was still modeling a photographer had asked her to touch him and she had, stroking him until he came in his pants. He had referred her to other professionals. Her modeling career had been boosted by her skilled fingers, and then her popularity under the bleachers at high school football games, in back seats... it was something was good at, and now she used all her skill to please Ankoku.

Her hand moved like a velvet glove, her grip soft yet firm, stroking masterfully, working the most sensitive areas, turning his cock into a rod she worshipped. She leaned down then, bent her head toward his cock, but instead of taking him in her mouth, she let saliva drip down onto him. She worked it into his cock, lubricating him with confident, arousing strokes.  He wanted her to taste it, but she wasn't as confident there, so she decided that unless he forced the issue, he'd only feel her hand while they were on the beach.

@Bluenails @BenHawkinsLivesHere @IsabellaRose

Ah.. Ahaha… Thank goodness! T-Thank you, big sis! That last bit of affirmation was all Kaito needed to push himself onward as he let out a mumbling “Y-Yes, Big Sis Yua”. Still, his tongue hesitantly inched forward from his lips bit by bit, a clear indicator that his little motivational push had dissipated in an instant. This was pushing Kaito’s boundaries after all and having his tongue make the tiniest lick against Yua’s pussy was akin to dipping a toe in a steaming hot bath. His mind was racing, but there was no backing out of this now. Like an innocent child licking an ice cream cone, Kaito’s tongue tasted more and more of Yua’s clit which had a hint of watermelon juice. 

This was about a far Kaito pushed himself however as his body was still rather stiff on the sand. His arms remained at his sides while his hands were held in a tight clench.

Up top, he wasn’t sure of what to make of Yua’s taste as he had no words to for it, but the wet and softness of her pussy lips made it at least amusing to lap his tongue against. With his eyes closed, Kaito’s mouth went to work pleasing his big sis with his tongue occasionally making efforts to penetrate her slit to get more of her soft and precious hole. All of this would have been enough to get him to relax, but Yua’s grip still kept him rather tense.

And yet, it felt so right and it was enough to make him blush and drift off into his fantasies. “Mm-Mmmmm~ Aah… S-Sis… Hold me… More~! Aammph~ Mmmmmm~! More, big sis! I-I’ll keep licking you too~!”

Edited by Akuja
  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

@Gardsorm @Chiyako @Bluenails

Takeo certainly did amuse herself well with the combo face and semen smooshes she inflicted on the two, pleased with herself as she snickered. "Of course I'm going to join in the eating. That's why I'm here." She said, nodding as the too engaged in some... totally not her fall face devouring antics while Takuya looked over. "Of course it's hot. You can call me Nova cause this is a ghost pepper level heat."

Declarations aside, her eyes focused fast on the hot no wrong movie apple pie as it was extracted. Her hands stilled as she stared hard at where the hands went to the treat, pausing her manipulations of the two as her attention focused. If she had been a cat both ears would have been pointing right up and towards the crinkle of the wrapper as it was extracted as if it contained the greatest of fishy treats.

With laser-like intensity, she dropped the two she had bound and followed the track through the air in slow motion. Her right hand snapping out like snake to grasp the sailing treat through the air with a snap of her fingers grasping the treat with the other hand curling around behind in a wider swipe ready to rip the packaging off in one fell swoop. This was, of course, the downfall as her own pie was forfeit thanks to the diversionary aerial pie.

Gah, Takuya I'm going tooo, oohhhhhh Thinking was certainly overrated as the tongue touched her nether regions. While first touch of tongue wasn't the touch her slit deserved it was the one it needed right now, and she could feel just the anticipation of what it could do when focused soon enough rolling from her belly to her knees. The two she had been teasing were tossed briefly from her mind from the extra stimulation, her legs shifting forward and knees pressing down with her full body weight to push Takuya right to the ground.

She didn't end the contact however, tossing plastic wrapping aside on her treat, and slamming her knees on either side of the pinkette's head to grind her lower lips against his own as the tongue explored. "You heard Aiko. Time to eat." She grinned even more of a feral smile as before, the slickness flowing further as she tried to still the tremble in her thighs and pulled up the opened snack to keep two of three holes filled at least. Two with tongue if that mattered.

The sweet pie was moist and flavorful, having been waiting some time for one to begin devouring with eager tongue and teeth to touch on sweet flesh. Soft and pliant, the tasty treat parted well for questing tongues to scoop out the delightful pie filled goodness, spilling forth down on the tongue drawing out a curling of toes and rolls of the hips with the shear joy of the devouring. Pie was certainly on the menu now.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Gardsorm@Chiyako@SakuraT

"Sh ... she really likes food, huh?"
Akiho commented to no one in particular, although Aiko was probably the only one close and not distracted enough to hear him.

Blinking a bit, he seemed to remember the other small person and, although a little sore from being dropped, shifted over to slide his slender arms around her equally smol body, giving her another little kiss on the lips, with only a faint hint of tongue and vague aftertastes of mixed bodily fluids.

Mostly, he just cuddled up with her. Cuddling was good, and Aiko was nice and cuddling Aiko while watching Takeo have at least as much fun eating that pie as having her pie eaten was definitely an experience of one sort or another.

"... when you said about doing this sort of thing later, could we? I mean this but, with the cuddling as well as before." He didn't look away - couldn't, really - as he asked for future cuddles and sex.

• Love 2

Takuya's declaration was met with a single semi-confident nod! When the time came she would do her best! In fact she was looking forward to it! And why shouldn't she? Takuya seemed to be pretty experienced! Doing this sort of thing with him was bound to be just as lovely! And that wasn't even factoring in what she was promised earlier.

Both of them at once! Gosh this is all so exciting!

As she snuggled up close to Akiho's body the two were treated with a new show as Takuya launched a very tricky surprise attack upon Takeo! Her face went red once more as the boy's tongue dug right into the ravenous girl's slit. The thought of having the same inflicted upon her sent a shiver along Aiko's spine and a pleasant tingly sensation which forced her legs together. Of course such an attack also proved to be the boy's downfall, and it wasn't long before he was pinned between the sporty girl's powerful thighs.

Good luck Takuya!

Nodding to Akiho's comment the pink haired girl finally returned her attention to the boy that she cuddled with, just in time to receive a kiss! With eyes half-lidded Aiko leaned up, allowing her own tongue to meet with the boy's with multiple delicate strokes. Sex was one thing, but kissing and cuddling like this, especially in the nude, was an entirely different experience to get excited about! It made her heart race just about as quickly!

"I'd love to do more of this! A-and the other stuff! It was scary before but I really enjoyed it. And I really enjoy this."

Smiling Aiko leaned up, planting another brief peck against Akiho's lips! She also turned herself to face him properly, arms settling over Akiho's shoulders while she made herself comfortable within the boy's lap. "Let's do lots of fun things together! A-after the school trip too, if you and Takuya don't mind!"

• Love 1

@Akuja@IsabellaRose@BenHawkinsLivesHere

"That's it. Good boy." Yua purred, feeling her own boundaries being stretched as well by this uncharacteristically gentle action. Being rough and commanding and generally not doing any of this was what she was used to, unless her partner was a small, cute girl, but Kaito wasn't one of those and she was still playing into the 'gentle big sister' role for him.

Which was also weird, considering she was actually a big sister and doing this with Akiho would be ....
There was a momentary mental pause as both 'weird' and 'good' came immediately to mind to complete that sentence, both words getting into a highly awkward staring contest that she distracted herself from by lowering her hips and giving Kaito's face a bit of grinding. If she just came quickly, she could stop thinking about being called 'big sis' by someone between her thighs and how it made her feel.

Her stroking of Kaito's cock grew a little gentler, but faster. He wasn't going to be allowed to cum first, of course, her release came first, but after Kaito's tongue got her the rest of the way - and she could already feel herself getting close, as the weirdness was apparently also quite effective - she'd finish him off. Maybe let him rest his head on his chest like Akiho did and

And she should stop thinking about her actual little brother, as then she'd not need to consider why doing that started the familiar feelings build further and faster.

"Th... that's it. Make your big sis cum ..."

• Woohoo 1

@SakuraT @Bluenails @Chiyako

This was... Going a lot better than Takuya imagined it was going to go! The pink-haired male opened his eyes to look up Takeo's midriff a d toward her face, surprised she could make such a look even while she fiddled with the wrapping for the pie he tossed to her. Given the voracity with which Takuya attacked her nethers, it seemed as if he was intending to make a meal out of a different kind of pie... Unfortunately for him, Takeo knew precisely how to reverse this, and all it took was gravity.

"Oof!" the sudden grunt came from Takuya, muffled between her thighs as he was planted on his back, legs alongside his head. He couldn't be surprised at this situation at all, it was the most likely outcome he expected from his food-minded connoisseur of a friend. The look she gave him was authoritative-seeming, and far more exciting than he expected it to be. That command 'time to eat' while she ground on his face made him shudder, his spent cock twitching back to life as his hands rest upon his friend's hips.

'Okay, I can definitely enjoy a woman who knows how to put me in my place...' A lust-driven Takuya mumbled internally as his cheeks flushed. His tongue lashed, back and forth, tip dragging along the honey-dripping slit before pushing inside, lapping at her inner muscles. His hands roamed, running up and down her thighs as he gave quiet, muffled groans of delight, forgetting Aiko and Akiho were nearby enjoying their post-coitus cuddles.

And Takeo... The more she enjoyed the pie she now had in her hand, the more he could enjoy her own, the way her thighs quivered, her hips rolled, her legs tensed when he grew audacious and gave a teasing flick to her clit. He didn't want to do it too much... If he made her drop her snack, she would probably just take another... Even though there was nothing stopping her from taking any she wanted right now. Before long, he slid one hand down, trying to worm it up through the bottom to let his fingers get near her slit.

Takeo was probably erring on the side of drenched and would need a little more pressure inside... That or he was just horny and wanted to see how she reacted to his fingers spreading inside her, a thought he soon put to the test when first a single digit, and then a second began to try and poke inside her sex while his tongue plunged into, and pillaged, her honeypot.

"You know... I could get used to eating this pie..." He pulled his head back and spoke up from between Takeo's thighs.

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 2

@Bluenails @IsabellaRose @BenHawkinsLivesHere

"Mm- Mmm~ Yephmm Bimn Hismmn.. MmmHmmm~ I Homm Hmmm~" Old habits were more or less adapting to this new acquired taste at a rapid rate, especially with the help of Yua grinding her hips on Kaito's face. The young boy was practically being smothered by Yua's firm and round ass which made him unconsciously raise his arms up to hold her by her waist. As if keeping a firm grip on his big sis wasn't enough, this also allowed him some unintentional feels on her butt. Again, her gyrating hips made groping and eating her all the more enjoyable. 

Yua being less if a vice grip and stroking him faster was already putting herself along the same league as Kaito's actual older sister. If she kept things up, perhaps she would be up there with Mikasa or even beyond. "Mmmph! Mmmuaa~ Mor-.. Mmmmm- Mmmooree~! Mmph! Mmmmph~!" His tongue buried itself further into Yua's slit, slurping her up as this was the only way Kaito knew he was going to make his big sis happy. Perhaps even push him into cumming all over her hand and maybe her face. 

"Big Sis Mikasa, don't feel bad for me. Please don't get jealous. Be proud of your sweet, little Kaito because he's finally going to become a man~!

Everything simply felt too good at the two ends of his body; His tongue was hooked on the soft feel and squishy feel of Yua's kitty lips while his cock was ready to burst at any time. Kaito's hips bucked up from the sand slightly and he was fidgeting while trying to keep himself tame. In the end, he was eagerly awaiting to know if he was making big sis Yua cum soon so they will climax together. 

• 7 months later...

"Sorry I'm late to the party!" Valerie Johnson yelled as she ran to the others. "It feels so good to finally be here! No, seriously; I never liked wearing clothes, and I got yelled at a lot back home for it day after day after day!" She was not afraid to share her own backstory right off the bat. What she lacked in the size of her private parts and such, she more than hoped to make up for in personality.

"When I heard of this place, I thought I was dreaming! But an actual nudist beach?! Far away from any cityscapes?! Oh man, I am so excited to meet everyone here and get to know them in a sense, you know?!" Valerie really was excited. She also felt joy and horniness in her perverted veins. This trip was going to be one to remember, she promised herself....

Edited by AromaticPee