The Resort

Ooooooh yeah, this place isn't for the working class man.

This is a private resort for the people in the tall chairs with the tailored suits! The kind of place an executive would bring his third wife, to enjoy the weekend - And one another. It's certainly not on any booking list, though the place doesn't seem to be struggling in the slightest. 

Beyond regular housing, the resort offers a number of amenities. Several places to eat are among them, with three meals per day being covered as part of the trip. There's an indoor pool (though who'd ever want to use that? Maybe for the Jacuzzi?), gym, a few shops, there were even a few rumors about a slightly more... Specialized shop down in the basement. And, for once, the staffers are easily identifiable, given that they're wearing clothes, something visitors are expected not to. 

As far as trip-rules goes, clothes are permitted but discouraged in the indoors areas. The type of discouraged that could lead to a docked grade. Bedrooms nobody checks, though if you're found hiding out behind closed doors, good luck explaining your score card to those back home.

There's not enough rooms to not share, though any crafty student should know how to swap keys for a night. Other than that, not much else to say, have fun!

3WQaN5W.png 

• Love 3

@Moon Hound Hati

In all honesty, when Yasui first heard the announcement that the school would be hosting a field trip to a nudist beach, she was quite shocked and just a little embarrassed. She wasn’t self conscious about her body or anything like that, quite the opposite. She takes great pride in her toned, athletic, beautifully curved physique, as anyone blessed with such a body should, but the idea of spending so much time bare naked around her classmates was something she had a little trouble coming to terms with at first. Still, she got over it and accepted it eventually. Hell, if anything, it just gave her more incentive to keep herself in shape and well-groomed. She wouldn’t be caught dead giving her class the impression she was a slob.

She sat in relative silence for most of the ride to the resort, just letting her iPod go to shuffle and letting the various songs fill her head while she stared out the window, taking naps at certain points in the journey just to help the time go by. Once they all got to the resort, Yasui wasted no time in getting her bearings with the place. It seemed alright to her. It was private, so at least they couldn’t have to worry about random civilians walking in on them. Did feel a little restrictive, though. What if something were to happen that would demand that she or someone else suddenly leave? Eh, she could ask about things like that later.

She let out a quiet sigh upon hearing they’d all be changing together immediately, muttering,

“Hope they at least have private restrooms here…”

Once the principal had finished with their announcement, Yasui quickly wrote down the times when meals would be served, right before heading off to the changing room with the rest of her classmates, opening her locker with her wristband. Despite not exactly wanting to strip down in front of so many people, she seemed remarkably casual about the whole thing, showing no semblance of hesitation in how she moved, occasionally glancing around to see if anyone was trying to grab some eye-candy, while also making sure never to stare herself.

“Well, guess I won’t be seeing you for a while.”

She said to her pile of clothes, giving the heap a sentimental kiss before closing up her locker and taking a second to steal her nerves before heading out of the locker room, deliberately swaying her hips a little just to tease any onlookers. She may be a proud young woman, but she’s far from a saint.

Anywho, Yasui spent the majority of her day either working on her tan or killing some time romping around in the waves. She even challenged a few fellow members of the Swimming Club to see who could swim furthest into the ocean before having to turn back. They never did settle on a winner though. Suppose that’s what happens when you get so many people competitive in the same thing they all do exceptionally well.

After a long day of salt, seawater, and sunlight, Yasui finally had some time to kick back and just let her body relax. She swipes some snacks and a drink from one of the many vending machines the resort had scattered around the premises, her wrist-band giving a satisfying beep to confirm her purchase.

“Whoa, fuck. I’m beat.”

The young woman leisurely made her way to an open bench beside the indoor swimming pool, crossing her legs in a subtle effort to cover herself in a way that wouldn’t alert any ‘authorities’. She found it a little odd how consciousness efforts to cover yourself up here were so taboo, but all she could really do was find and exploit any usable loopholes she could find.

Edited by Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
  • Love 1

"Man, this place seriously has to be a dream... There's no way they'd let just anyone in here." Takuya found himself mumbling quietly as he looked up the resort, perhaps the biggest attraction here after the Nude Beach itself. He half expected people indoors to be wearing clothes, and for the most part, some were... At least, the staff who worked here and a few visitors. However, any student from their academy was expected to follow every other rule, and the option for clothes was excluded from them! Not that it bothered Takuya in the slightest... After everything that happened today between him, Akiho, Aiko, and Takeo... Clothes were arguably the last things on his mind. After some playful romping and cuddling, there was a bit of swimming for those still with energy, and then some light snacking...

Wandering the beach, it became clear that there was more than nude bathing going on, and what they did among the trees had been far from anything not allowed on the Beach, it seemed. Part of him just hoped that no one else he knew happened to recognize him... Gods, if Ishihara-Senpai saw him... Well, he didn't mind personally, but he was sure he was going to get a talking-to from her for everything he and Akiho had done with Aiko... But holy crap, Rin likely did not know what Aiko was capable of. Even he didn't expect it, but the absolutely small pinkette took everything like a champ, and earned her cuddles rightly. Akiho had been equally delightful for different reasons, the two boys being absolutely bratty toward one another and just escalating until both had their fun. No one could really tire Takeo out though... The girl had too much energy. She was far too powerful for her own good. 

Great fun to hang with though.

Stepping into the resort, Takuya found himself stretching and letting his eyes wander just a bit toward the other students... Though he had to remember not to stare too hard... One thing he'd been curious about since about reining was going to check out the rooms they were allowed to rent, but there would be plenty of time to check later. Right now, he was more interested in tasting the food offered here, which he hoped would be better than just buying cheap snacks from the boardwalk shops like earlier. The pool was also worth checking out, but after the swimming he did today, he would probably go about checking it out later or tomorrow. Right now was relaxation time for the pink-haired male. 

"I shouldn't be surprised to see fish on the menu, but I guess there's bound to be plenty when you're set up near a beach." Takuya mused to himself, moving about to survey the food and see what he wanted to pick out the most. As long as they had plenty of mest, plenty of veggies, and all the other good things he couldn't help but make a meal out of, he would probably eat better here than he usually did back home 

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Having spent the majority of the morning at the beach, first with Akari and later with friends and fellow Swimming Club members, Makoto decided it was time to take a break from sun and sea when the former was at its peak in the sky. Even with suntan lotion quite liberally applied after his secretive romp with Akari, he figured it was best not to be too bold on the first day.

Heading back to the resort, he skulked around the hallways for a while, familiarizing himself a bit with the facilities and their locations. Picking up a bottle of cold, mango-flavored water from a vending machine along the way, he eventually wound up heading towards the indoor pool.

The indoor pool seemed quite desolate during this time of day, though that was not too surprising considering they were right at the shoreline of a beautiful private beach. However, he did not expect to find just a single person in the pool area!

“Seems we had about the same idea, huh?” he said casually as he approached the bench a young, tanned woman was sitting on. Makoto recognized her face; she was in the swimming club, as well. An underclassman? Most likely. Perhaps a year below him. He’d seen her around plenty of times, even just earlier, at the beach, with other members of the swimming club -- and how could he not notice her with such a curvaceous figure and pretty face? She was also fairly tall, from what he recalled, perhaps just a little shorter than himself, with short, wild hair that gave her a real tomboy look.

“...Yasui, right?” It took him a moment to scramble his brain and recall her name. Gesturing to the bench beside hers, he went on to ask, “Mind if I join you?”

Edited by Moon Hound Hati
  • Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui briefly looked up from her zoning-out session to see who had spoken to her, seeing one of her fellow Swimming Club members, an upperclassman, Makoto, standing just a short ways from her. She’d seen him a few times before, obvious given they share a club together, but she’d never really interacted with him much before. She wasn’t terribly extroverted, usually keeping to herself unless her friends were involved or someone approached her first. In this case, Makoto certain had approached first.

She nodded to him and his question, responding with,

“That’s what they call me. Makoto, right?”

Before taking another sip of her drink, gesturing to the bench as well and telling him to ‘knock himself out’,

“Just keep your hands to yourself.”

She added, half playfully, half warningly. Anyone who knew Yasui knew better than to get on her bad side, so even as tempted as he may be, might be best to keep his hands to himself for the moment...if he wants to keep his hands, that is.
Yasui leaned back on the bench and let out a sigh,

“Man that was a long day. Still can’t believe the school actually set this trip up.”

She said, taking another drink, as well as shoving a fistful of pretzel into her mouth, taking a few seconds to finish chewing before swallowing it one loud gulp,

“I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s been kinda entertaining, but, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a school taking their students to a nudist beach, let alone one that comes with a resort.”

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

The upperclassman and ace of the swimming team nodded in confirmation when she called him by his name. Softly chuckling at her playful warning, he held up both hands -- even the one carrying his drink -- as a sign of surrender.

“I’ll be on my best behavior,” he responded while cracking a smile on his lips. Jokingly, he added, “You feel free to do as you wish with your hands, though.”

Turning around, he lowered himself slowly onto the bench, uttering a soft grunt as his body began to relax, stretching his legs out in front of him. It was a bit of an odd image, when you thought about it, seeing the pair having drinks and eating snacks as if they were just hanging out at the park, but just completely naked.

Glancing over at the tanned tomboy when she sighed, Makoto couldn’t help but have a quick eye-full of her luscious figure. She was just as fit as any other swim club member, but unlike most of the other girls, she had a buxom figure, with a full bust and wide hips. He recalled hearing talk from others who were astonished or even jealous that she could perform just as well as her peers, but without having to sacrifice her natural assets for a more streamlined figure.

“Yeah, it’s certainly a weird pick for a school trip, but at least we get a free grade for basically just hanging out a luxury resort?” Trying to look on the bright side, he mentioned their grade and lack of requiring anything but being naked to pass it. Both of them seemed fairly at ease with being naked, sitting beside each other like that. With his legs somewhat spread apart, there was no hiding his manhood from anyone that happened to glance in its direction. Having some experience around women, he was able to keep himself from getting aroused easily, causing his manhood to remain in a flaccid state.

“Kind of odd seeing everyone without clothing though, isn’t it?” Makoto hadn’t really thought about it much up until now, just going with the flow, but there was something to be said about seeing his friends, class-, and schoolmates as nude as the day they were born. “Not that there aren’t advantages,” he added in a playful way, glancing at her from the corner of his eye with a smile tugging at his lips.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui chuckled and shot him a mild smirk hearing his snarky reply, quickly eyeing him up before playfully replying,

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

Right off the bat, he’d already made a good impression on her. He didn’t cower like a bitch when she warned him, and he didn’t brush it off like an asshole. He took it in stride and was playful about it, like she likes to think she would have been. Not a bad start, considering the circumstances.

She sipped her drink while she listened to his response to her observations about the field trip, shrugging and agreeing that he made a fair point on how relatively easy this whole thing really is, if a bit embarrassing at times. Still, the two of them seemed comfortable in their own skin, so they at least shouldn’t have too many issues with it. Its like he said, all they have to do is enjoy a luxury resort while in the nude.

It does catch her attention when he mentions how strange it is seeing their fellow classmates as bare as they day they were born, nodding in agreement, and smirking when he commented on the ‘advantages’ it provided. She shrugged mildly and closed her eyes, then said,

“Eh, guess you’re right. Has been kinda fun to see how everyone handles it. Especially you,”

She added with a hint of teasing in her voice, glancing over his own toned and athletic figure,

“Most guys in your position would’ve pitched a dozen tents by now if they saw me like this. Gotta respect your ability to keep it controlled...if ya know what I mean~”

She cast a quick glance towards his crotch, chuckling and taking another drink. It was kinda rare for her to find someone as laid back and relaxed as she is, so having Makoto around to talk to was a welcome surprise, especially since he seemed to be at least somewhat interested in her. She always got in a playful and teasing mood when she knew guys or even girls were eyeing her up.

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

“Especially me, huh?” he went on to repeat with a snicker as he pushed the bottle containing his flavored water against his lips for another long sip. Even though they had only just struck up a conversation for the first time, Makoto felt already felt they were a lot alike when it came to certain personality traits. They were both fairly laidback and casual about the whole nudity aspect of the school trip, while also not being above ogling and appreciating each other’s bodies.

The ace swimmer couldn’t help but let out a small laugh when she complimented his ability to not get a raging boner at the mere sight of her nude form. “I thank you for the compliment and complement your modesty!” he teased back.

Yasui wasn’t wrong though. She did have quite the erotic figure. An erotic tomboy, if you will. Winking at her playfully, he told her, “But I don’t doubt some of the other guys in the club might have a bit of a… hard time around you during the trip.”

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui laughed with him, and even carried it on a little further when he called her ‘your modesty’. First time anyone’s ever called her that, that’s for sure. Though, her relationship with that word is rather fluid. Sure, she was humble about her abilities in some areas, but she also had a reputation for being a bit of a showoff, especially when it came to her physicality, as evident by all the teasing she’d done in the changing room before she left.

Yasui chuckld and raised an eyebrow at him, nodding and shrugging,

“Oh absolutely. Already caught two or three jocks getting a little too excited watching me kick ass at the volleyball net earlier. Made sure they never did it again, though.”

She said, popping her knuckles and chuckling,

“Man, you should’ve seen those twerps.”

She said with a laugh, leaning back on the bench to recount the experience,

“All I had to do was look at them and one of them ran off with his tail between his legs! Had to knock the other two around a little, but they’ll survive...most likely.”

She jokingly muttered the last part, right before getting a devious smirk on her face, looking over to Makoto and asking,

“So what about you? Had any leaky faucets chasing you around today?”

She finished with a suggestive wink.

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Makoto listened to her boasts of punishing some guys that had been leering at her during a round of beach volleyball earlier that day with an amused smile, thinking she must have been exaggerating her story just a bit -- as humans tend to do -- when she said she’d knocked them around a bit. Regardless, it was an amusing story.

Then she turned to him with a devilish smirk, asking how many girls had been chasing him around. Chuckling softly, he thought about it for a moment. Or rather, he thought about how to describe what had happened earlier.

Leaning towards her a little, he beckoned for her to do the same with a little gesture of his free hand. Even though they were still alone in the pool area, as far as he could tell, he wanted to play it up a little for dramatics. Leaning his head close to Yasui’s ear, he told her softly, with a bit of a husky voice to tickle her senses, “I wasn’t really being chased, but… I did get a bit naughty with a girl from the track and field club.”

No need to mention Akari by name at this point. Carrying on, he said, “We were off a bit towards the far end of the beach. To others, it just looked like I was straddling her back to give her a massage and rub in suntan lotion, but we were far and careful enough for nobody to notice that I was deep inside her… It was quite the thrill, I have to admit.”

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui’s interest only grew as Makoto gestured for her to lean in, thinking she must be in for something juicy. And boy howdy was she. Almost immediately after hearing the story of his time with Akari, she gasped softly with a gleeful/slightly skeptical smile on her face, eyeing him suspiciously and saying,

“No, you didn’t. You’re bullshitting me, aren’t you?”

Much like how he had done before, she too was more or less playing up her reaction for drama. The gorgeous tomboy couldn’t help but laugh so hard she nearly falls off the bench, wiping away some amused tears after a moment to collect herself,

“Oh fuck, th-that is just too good.”

She said through a few more laughs, shooting him a playful wink and saying in a somewhat joking tone,

“You gotta show me that spot later. I won’t take no for answer after a story like THAT.”

She decided to tease him just a little more after that by pretending to stretch, arching her back a bit and pushing out her chest, showing off nearly every inch of her toned, smooth, deliciously curved body. She was truly blessed to have a body like that. She was practically the living embodiment of sexy. Any man or woman would be hard-pressed to find one her equal in that regard.

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

With a smirk and a nod, he confirmed it. “No bullshit. No exaggeration. I was balls deep into her, giving her a nice slow fuck.”

Laughing along with Yasui as she was beside herself, and nearly the bench, with amusement, it was hard not to notice how her round, perfectly tanned breasts bounced and swayed with her movements.

“Sure, I could show you later,” he told her, winking back at the tomboy.

Then she made an obvious show by stretching, arching her back to puff out her well-endowed chest and her other curvacious assets. That was something Makoto could obviously appreciate, though he recognized a tease when he saw one. Leaning back a little while using his hands for support, palms flat against the surface of the bench by the pool, he spread his legs a little further apart before addressing her again.

“You’re not trying to seduce me, are you?” he half-joked with a grin. “Because I was told to keep my hands to myself.” Raising said hands up in front of his face, he pressed his wrists together, pretending as if they were bound by invisible rope or a pair of handcuffs.

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui chuckled a little and bit her lip, giving Makoto a playful wink seeing him spread his legs for her. She liked that he wasn’t above teasing her back with his body. It almost lit a sort of competitive spirit in her, and she loved getting competitive.

“And what if I am? You seriously gonna complain about it?”

She asked teasingly, all the while subtly slithering her hand around to get behind him. Once she had an opening, being sure not to oversell it to any praying eyes, she giving his ass a nice playful squeeze, that same old smirk never leaving her lips,

“Besides, I just said you had to keep our hands to yourself. I never said I couldn’t enjoy the merchandise.”

With that, she slow slid her hand up his body, letting her soft hands and fingers roll and glide over his rippling, toned physique, almost not realizing it when she began to lick her lips,

“Not bad. Almost as good as mine.”

She said, teasing him just one more time, giving her own muscles a quick flex. And boy howdy was it a sight to see. She seemed relatively smooth when she was relaxed, but once she started getting her blood pumping or just started trying to show them off, her muscles almost seemed to jump off her bones. Her arms looked like they could bend steel, her abs looked like you could sharpen blades on them, and her thighs could easily crush two entire watermelons! She really was just the whole package, wasn’t she? Decent grades, a pretty face, an athletic body, and assets so perfectly sculpted and sexy it was actually unfair.

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Of course, he wasn’t going to complain. He wasn’t crazy. Watching her with a curious gaze as she moved closer and her arms snaked around to his backside, his eyebrows raised a little when she gave his firm rear a playful squeeze.

“How unfair,” he fake-complained when she said she could enjoy the merchandise. He wasn’t actually complaining, of course, especially when her soft, nimble hands began to roam across his, chiseled figure, having her fill of his toned, swimmer physique. 

Makoto’s eyes remained on Yasui’s tan figure, watching her move about, flexing her tight muscles a bit. Delicious, he thought, and even his resistance began to falter. Between his muscular, toned thighs his cock began to stand to attention, growing to a half-erect state.

“Hope you’re not gonna go from groping my ass to kicking my ass now,” he commented jokingly.

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui just chuckled at his fake complaint and continued to let her hands explore his body, stroking and caressing nearly every inch she could reach.  She had to admit she was impressed by his physique, and she doesn’t admit such things lightly. She has standards after all. Needless to say, Makoto definitely lived up to those standards.

“Well tough. I’m the queen bitch in the room right now.”

She said playfully, giving him a playful growl. Her eyes drift over his body along with her fingers, her gaze eventually finding its way between his legs, noticing how he was getting particularly excited by all her teasing,

“Only if you piss me off.”

She responded, leaning in and giving his neck a quick bite before letting one of her hands slither down his front and settle over his crotch. Her fingers almost immediately curled and wrapped themselves around his semi-erect cock, slowly stroking up and down to play with him some more, Yasui lightly chewing her bottom lip as she felt him harden in her hand,

“My. All I’ve done is flirt with you a little and you’re already getting hard?”

She said in a playfully mocking tone, giving his neck and jaw a few small pecks.

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

“I’ll be on my best behavior…”

A soft grunt escaped Makoto’s lips as he felt her teeth nip at his neck and her fingers coil around his member, slow strokes raising his mast fully upright into an erect state, the foreskin peeled back by her movements to reveal the fat, mushroom-shaped tip as it began to secrete small amounts of pre-cum.

“‘A little,’ she says,” he playfully mocked back in response before his face twisted up a bit, head tipping backward as a groan escaped him, pleasure surging up his spine. After a quick look around, the coast still seemed clear, with nobody in sight of the pool area.

Thinking to himself that he could no longer resist the temptation and decided to go balls to the wall while risking it all. Leaning towards Yasui, he captured her lips with his own, giving her an aggressive and lust-laced kiss, his tongue slipping out from between his lips to poke at hers, requesting entrance to her mouth. Meanwhile, one of his hands reached out to gently cup one of her full, round breasts, kneading it softly in the palm of his hand as her nipple was flicked between his fingers. The other hand rested itself upon her toned yet surprisingly soft thigh, caressing her smooth, tan skin up and down the length of her upper leg, slowly inching closer to her crotch with each pass.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui chuckled at seeing him get so excited so easily, her tongue once again flicking over her lips as she eyed his thick cock, letting it swell in her hand until it was hard as steel. She almost couldn’t help but wonder how many girls had been lucky enough to get a taste of this thing. It was certainly one of the larger ones she’d laid eyes on in her time. She actually had to fight down the butterflies collecting in her stomach just from imagining such a huge and powerful cock going inside her.

She chuckled and grinned at him as he let out that telltale groan, making her lean in and run her tongue along his neck for a second, giving his cock a nice hard squeeze. She was about to open her mouth to start teasing him again, but she was abruptly silenced when Makoto suddenly pressed his lips against hers, the foxy tomboy letting out a soft gasp of surprise. The tiniest blush filled her cheeks when she felt his tongue poke at her own, excited that he was moving so quickly.

She leaned into the kiss and began to press and rub her tongue against his, moaning softly while he squeezed and massaged her breast and thigh, feeling his hand inching closer and closer to her crotch. Hoping to entice him, she just barely began to spread her legs for him, leaning her breast into his hand, causing the splendidly soft flesh to spill out between his fingers, her rapidly hardening nipples poking into his hand.

‘Shit...he’s pretty good at this…~’

She thought to herself with a hint of glee in her eyes.

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Noting how she was responding positively to his advances, going even as far as to lean into his touches with her chest and spread her legs just a little bit apart, Makoto believed as a clear sailing sign and went full steam ahead. The time was now and hesitation would only lead to regrets later, he thought. As he broke the kiss, he set his lips against her smooth neckline. Believing that turnabout was fair play, he spread his lips apart and sank his teeth into her flesh, giving her slightly firm but playful bites.

His hands also grew bolder as he began actively pinching and pulling on her nipple with his other fingers dipped between her thighs at her crotch, rubbing hard against her puffy pussy lips and even her sensitive clitoris, grinding the coarse skin of his digits against the tight bud of desire.

Not satisfied with leaving a mark on just her neck, Makoto began leaving love bites all over Yasui’s toned, tanned body, slowly moving his way down to her shoulder and then her chest, closing his lips around the nipple of her other breast before his teeth chomped down on the stiff meat bud, teasing her with bites of various intensities, from light nips to almost painful clamps of his teeth.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui was by no means an easy girl, but if she had one surefire weakness...it was biting. She could never figure out why, but the feeling of someone’s teeth sinking into her flesh and leaving marks all over her body just awakened something within her. Something she could never get enough of.

Hence, once she felt Makoto bite down on her neck, her body goes rigid and she gasps loudly, shivering hard afterwards and letting out a considerable moan,

“O-Oooh fuuuuuuck…~”

She said between moans, gasping and hissing blissfully as Makoto worked such a wonderful combination of sensations into her body. Everything he did to her was pure bliss and much more. The biting of her neck, the pinching and pulling of her nipples, the aggressive rubbing of her pussy; all of it was irresistible for her.

“F-Fuck...Oh, where have you been all my l-AH!!~”

She began to praise him, but is interrupted by a sudden cry of pain and pleasure combined, brought on by feeling Makoto’s skilled mouth latch onto her sensitive, erect nipple, her whole body shivering as his teeth and tongue work in sync on her delicate nub,

“O-O-Oh god, fuck…!”

‘How is he getting all my weak spots already?’

She wonders as a tiny bit of drool begins to drip from the corner of her mouth. However, her mouth wouldn’t be the only thing drooling by now. With so many of her weak spots being attacked so rapidly, her pussy quickly begins to moisten up, sticking to his fingers and making those delicious, warm, plump pussy lips glisten.

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Yasui proved herself to be quite the vocal one when it came to expressing her sexual pleasure, but it was not as if he’d expected anything else from such an already outspoken young woman. It was actually quite arousing and satisfying to make her moan and cry out in pleasure like this, though perhaps part of it was due to the fact that they were engaging in such activities in a public space. Perhaps the encounter with Akari earlier that day had stirred something perverted within him.

Makoto pushed on, however, and switched breasts with his mouth after the first nipple had received plenty of bites and sucking, tenderizing the stiff bud until it was raw and sensitive, giving his nimble fingers good material to torment her with. The other hand dipped deeper between her thighs, middle and ring finger bending so that they could push between her plush lips, lubricating themselves with her juices before they began to push into her narrow, wet pussy.

He could feel her tight, hot walls contract around his two digits, making him wonder how good it would feel to have them wrapped around his rock-hard cock, instead. Pumping his fingers back and forth, he left rubbing her clit to his thumb, pushing hard against her nub with the flat side while drawing circles.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

The more Makoto continued to tease, tenderize, and toy with her body, the more Yasui’s expression became progressively needier and more unfocused. Her hips would buck and shake every now and again while he so attentively used those skilled fingers of his on her deliciously tight snatch. The more his fingers danced upon her sensitive insides, the more her pussy would drool on his hand and squeeze his fingers, almost like it was sucking on them.

“O-Oh fuck...F-Fuck, you’re good at this~”

She complimented him between moans and whines while he chewed and sucked on her breasts like a newborn, her beautifully tanned body glistening with sweat by now. Several beads of sweat dripped down her body with each passing second, further accentuating all those perfectly sculpted curves and muscles she’d worked so hard to develop over the years. It made her look even more appealing than she already did.

But as much as she was enjoying getting all this attention, she wouldn’t feel right being the only one to feel good, and so, reaching down with one hand, she rubbed her hand against her dripping wet cunt, soaking her hand with her own juices before reaching back over between Makoto’s legs and wrapping her fingers around his cock. She quickly got back into a steady rhythm of rapid strokes, her pussy-juices combined with all the precum he was oozing out making for excellent lube,

“Mmmm how’s that feel, huh? You like feeling my warm pussy-drool all over your cock?~”

She asked in a low, sultry tone, reaching up with her free hand to squeeze and massage one of her breasts alongside the hand Makoto already had working her nipple.

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Makoto chuckled softly at her words, letting the nipple he’d held captive with his lips be released from its pleasure prison, now also quite tenderized. “I aim to please,” he told Yasui just as he pressed his thumb down hard onto her sensitive clitoris, grinding his coarse skin against her pleasure bud. When she reached down between her own legs, he moved his arm a bit when her fingers brushed against his hand, letting her scoop some of that warm, sticky pussy juice.

A few moments later he grunted with barely restrained pleasure as the tanned beauty began to stroke his cock again, but this time with her hand nicely lubricated. “Mm~ Yeah, that’s pretty good,” he responded as another grunt pushed its way up from deep down his throat, causing his voice to sound a bit deeper for a moment as he spoke.

Moving his head to be on level with hers, he leaned in for a quick but deep kiss that ended with him biting down and chewing on her bottom lip playfully before he pulled back. “But I think sticking my cock in the mouth that pussy-drool came from would feel even better~”

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui gave Makoto another whine of bliss feeling him press and rub against her clit so aggressively, her hips bucking a little in response. She was loving how well he knew how to handle her body right off the bat. He teased and played with her body with the finesse and expertise of a seasoned veteran, and luckily, without the unfortunate side-effect of being and old creeper looking to get his rocks off with a foxy young woman like herself.

Only mildly surprised by his sudden kiss, she eagerly returned the gesture, making their tongues clash for a minute or two before he inevitably pulled away and began to chew her lip. She had to admit, she’d never really had someone bite her lip, but she’d be lying if she said she didn’t enjoy it. Biting was Yasui’s kryptonite, and Makoto would surely be able to figure that out if he hadn’t already.

The foxy tomboy gave Makoto a lascivious grin hearing his words, giving his cock a nice hard squeeze before beginning to stroke and rub the tip of his cock, just to tease him a little more,

“Oh, I think you already know the answer to that~”

She would then lean down and quickly take his cock into her mouth, giving it a few nice hard sucks, swirling her tongue around the tip. She was just showing off at this point, letting him see all the numerous ways she could make him feel good. Either she’s had a lot of practice, or she’s just naturally talented. Either way, Makoto was one lucky son of a bitch to be able to do this kind of thing with her.

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

This hadn’t exactly been the “mouth” that Makoto had been referring to, but he certainly wasn’t going to complain when she leaned over and began giving him head! As she shifted he had to pull back the hand that had been two fingers deep into her wet pussy, the two digits slipping out of her pleasure hole with a moist, sloppy sound. Bringing his hand up to his mouth, he dragged his tongue along them, getting a good taste of her naughty juices as he watched her short-haired head bob up and down in his lap.

“Mm~ Yeah, keep going~” Soft groans escaped him as the tanned tomboy worked his rod expertly with her mouth and hand, feeling that playful tongue of hers swirl continuously around the fat, sensitive tip of his manhood as more and more pre-cum spilled from it. There was no doubt that Yasui was a champ at sucking dick and she’d surely win a medal if they ever made it an official sport.

After a few more minutes of receiving oral pleasure, he reached down with one hand and began fondling her soft breast, which gave him an idea. “Think you could work me over with these puppies? I’ve never had a tittyfuck before,” he requested while revealing his tittyfuck virginity -- if there even was such a thing.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui chuckled internally hearing him tell her to keep going, just barely scraping her teeth along the length of his cock for a moment, once more showing her obvious love for biting. She could easily tell how much he was enjoying this, and she was enjoying it almost as much. It did disappoint her a little when she felt his fingers slip out of her pussy, but she didn’t let it bother her too much. 

She kept on using that wonderful mouth of hers to sloppily slurp and suck on his delicious cock for a few minutes until he finally spoke up again. To be honest, she was a bit surprised to hear he’d never had a titfuck before. Titfucking was practically Sex 101 for her, so she kinda assumed he must’ve had one by now. Still...the fact that she had the chance to take his titfuck virginity was something that just got her so fucking hot~

With one long, slow slurp, she finally pulled his cock out of her mouth with a loud, wet ‘pop’, a few strands of spit and pre connecting the tip to her lips for a second. Yasui grins evilly up at Makoto and licks her lips, reaching up with one hand to cup his cheek,

“Oh you poor poor thing,”

She said, her tone teasingly babyish, her breasts pressing into his chest,

“Well, we gotta fix that now, don’t we?~”

Without much further adieu, she slid down his body and sank to her knees, leaning in close and letting her voluptuous tits rest on top of his cock for a few seconds, just to let Makoto feel the warmth and weight of them before they really got to business. Those deliciously tanned funbags felt so warm and soft against his cock and thighs, like a pair of fleshy pillows, just begging for any and all attention they could get. But this time, it would be them giving some attention to someone else~

After letting Makoto get an idea of what was coming, she finally reached up and wrapped her fat tits around the thick shaft of his cock, the sea of tanned flesh practically swallowing his cock whole right off the bat,

“Mmmmm fuck. I can feel you getting harder between my tits...”

She said between a few soft moans, gently jerking his cock back and forth between her boobs,

“Oh don’t worry. I’ll make sure this’ll be the best titfuck you’ll ever get. Promise~”

She would then smirk up at him and blow him a small kiss before extending her tongue and drooling all over his cock to help get him nice and lubed up...not that he really needed much more, given that his cock was already dripping with pre, spit, and pussy-juice. Truthfully, she did it more to put on a show for him, since she wanted to see him wriggle and squirm beneath her while she stole was small piece of his virginity he had left.

Finally, after all that teasing and preparation, she finally begins to move. Her breasts smoothly slipped and slid around his cock, wrapping him in a cocoon of warm, moist bliss, the head almost completely disappearing into her cleavage every time she moved up.