The Resort

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

The scraping of her teeth along his member had it twitch in response and made him groan with pleasure to the point that his head tipped backward while his muscles tensed up and toes lightly curled. Yasui was an absolute tease, intentionally making erotic slurping and loud sucking noises as she worked him over. Even when she pulled back, his manhood audibly popping out of her mouth, she could not help but tease him. Makoto would not just take it all without striking back, however, and give the side of her thumb a playful nip before she pulled it back from his face and began sinking to her knees between his legs.

Another grunt escaped the swimming club ace as two soft, tanned meat mounds pressed down onto his thick, throbbing manhood for a few fleeting seconds. Then, she wrapped them around his length. The feeling was sensational, even before she began moving. Her breasts were soft and warm, like pleasurable pillows snugly encasing him.

“Yeah… Your tits feel amazing,” he told her when she commented on feeling him get harder.

After she finished her teasing with tits and drool, she finally began moving, servicing him in a manner completely new to Makoto, who had never gotten a titfuck before this moment. Yasui’s movements were smooth and skilled as if she had a lot of practice doing this, but with pleasure washing over him, drowning him, with every movement of her chest, he didn’t really have the headspace to think about that.

“Mm~ Fuck, that’s good~!”

His hips bucked lightly during moments when the pleasure was particularly intense, causing his pert rear to lift itself off the bench just slightly for a moment or two each time. Reaching down with one hand, he ran his fingers through her short, chocolate-brown hair, caressing the back of her head as she continued to work him over.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui just chuckled and smirked up at him, leaning down and kissing the head of his cock once it got close to her lips, pressing in on the sides of her breasts so that they start to squeeze his cock more and more,

“Mmmm you like that, huh? You like feeling your cock get smothered by a pair of tomboy-tits like this?~”

She asked in a low, sultry tone, obviously just trying to tease him some more. She couldn’t help herself. She loved feeling like she was in a position of power, and she had a talent for finding that feeling in the bedroom, especially when it involved her taking someone’s virginity, be they male or female. She always had a soft spot for guy virgins though. They always looked so cute and submissive when they finally get to experience what a woman feels like for the first time, be it from her mouth, tits, ass, or pussy. Regardless, she could always make it feel good. Makoto could surely agree on that.

More loud, sloppy noises echows around the room while Yasui teased and toyed with Makoto’s cock between her tits, giggling and chuckling whenever she felt him thrust into her cleavage. He was so damn cute when he got excited like this.

“I wonder how much longer you can last like this,”

She said in a seductive tone, licking her lips,

“Most guys barely last a minute or two between my breasts. Don’t expect a cutie like you will do much better, even if you do have a pretty monster cock~”

Edited by Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
  • Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Yasui’s skills were not to be underestimated, that much was sure, he thought as he stifled a groan, feeling her lips plant kisses on the sensitive head of his meat stick each time it popped out of her canyon-deep cleavage. But he wasn’t that easily beat, though, and she would do best not to underestimate him too much.

“You’d rather I hate getting my cock smothered by a pair of tomboy-tits?” he teased back as he reached down with his hands, taking hold of both her nipples, and began pinching and pulling at them. It wasn’t hard to get the impression that she was used to being the dominant one in a sexual encounter, to tease and play with her partner, and be the one to take the initiative. It wouldn’t be that easy with Makoto though.

“Two minutes, huh? Sounds like a challenge! Guess I have no choice but to break that record!”

And he wasn’t going to take the easy route and slow things to a snail’s pace to achieve it, either. Steeling mind and body,  he focused his efforts on suppressing and delaying his climax for as long as possible while still thrusting hard against her breasts, as if it was just another hole to bang. Naturally, he kept up his own assault, as well, and continued to torment her nipples with his fingers.

One minute turned into two, and, eventually, over five. But by that time he’d really reached the end of his rope. With a groan that came from deep and hips that bucked like a wild bull at a rodeo, he came hard, thick rope after thick rope of cum launching itself from the slit atop of his dick, landing on her face and chest in bountiful amounts, coating much of her tanned skin a semi-transparent white. Once the last drop had been spent, he sank down back onto the bench with a satisfied sigh.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui liked Makoto’s fiery and competitive attitude towards her. She liked it when her partners could compete with her and fight back a little. It made showing off and breaking them down all the more fun.

She chuckled softly hearing him retort back at her, his teasing only serving to provoke her further. She began to squeeze his cock between her breasts even harder, practically strangling his cock while his thrusts up into her cleavage. All that spit and pre made for incredible lube for them, and even Yasui had to admit this felt good for her, especially with him pinching and tugging on her nipples. 

She sped up her movements every second of all the five minutes she let him fuck her tits, her skin gloistening with sweat and the makeshift lube they’d concocted. Her nipples dug into his hands harder and harder the more he groped her. She kept muttering obscenities under her breath through the whole thing, right up until the end when he finally blew his load all over her.

Yasui let out a quick gasp of surprise when he suddenly came, shivering a bit while all that hot, thick, sticky cum splattered all over her chest and face. She began to pant and sigh alongside Makoto, licking bits of cum away from around her lips, growling playfully,

“Mmmmmm fuck, that was a lot~”

She said, continuing to slowly stroke his cum-covered cock between her tits,

“Hope you’ve got more where that came from. Cuz a face full of jizz won’t be enough to satisfy me now~”

She smirked up at him and leaned down to give his cock a quick, gentle suck, slurping all the excess cum off his cock and between her tits. Only adding to the incredible show she was giving him, she also opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue a little, gurgling and swishing around all that hot, virile cum before swallowing it all in one loud gulp,

“Mmmmm...delicious~”

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

“A~Ahh!”

A soft, almost fragile groan escaped Makoto’s pale lips as the tanned vixen leaned down and quite audibly sucked the remaining droplets of cum out of his cock. The sensitive tip quivered with delight inside her mouth, the overall hardness of his manhood not allowed to degrade into a more flaccid state. But, honestly speaking, his hormone-fueled arousal was still in full swing, so his little guy wasn’t going to settle down anytime soon, even if he wanted.

“Yeah… Don’t worry. There’s plenty more where that came from.”

The show she put on, swirling her tongue around with an open mouth filled with his cum, was erotic and he knew damn well what she was aiming at with it. Not one to be all googly-eyed or easily embarrassed, he slowly stood up, his rod slipping from the smooth, warm embrace of her large breasts; it would be sorely missed! Feeling a bit cheeky, he lightly slapped his cock against her cheek, though it was more like a light tap than a slap.

“But just in case…”

Dragging the moist tip across her cheek, he pushed it into her mouth. Holding her head with both hands, fingers woven through her short, dark hair, he grunted as he pushed forward slowly, sinking inch by inch down her throat, making it bulge visibly. Once his pelvis pushed up against her face, he stopped, lingering in that position while he enjoyed the sensation of her contracting throat muscles.

“Nngh~! How about… Mm~ We head into a shower stall? Then we won’t get interrupted while we get you clean on the outside and messed up on the inside.”

Pulling out of her mouth, he offered Yasui a hand to help her stand up before they headed towards the shower stalls in the back of the indoor pool area. They were individual showers, fully enclosed spaces with each a ventilation and draining system for water and steam. They also had locks, so they wouldn’t at all be disturbed in there, he reckoned as he entered one with the tanned tomboy. Turning on the shower, warm water rained down onto them from a large rainforest-type shower head that was build into the roof not that far above their heads.

“Let’s get this party started.”

With that joke and a grin that was part playful and part horny, he moved behind her and gently pushed against her back, suggesting she lean forward and against the wall as his thick meat rod rubbed between her thighs. Taking it in hand, he guided the mushroom-shaped tip to the entrance of her naughty hole, teasing her puffy lips before he began sinking into her tight pussy, grunting and groaning with pleasure along the way. Once fully burried inside her, he grabbed her shapely hips and began to pump at a steady pace, pounding into her hole with very wet slapping sounds.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui’s cocky and confident energy never left her for even a second, even as Makoto fully drove his cock down her throat. She took his entire length like a champ, only the tiniest jolt signaling that she may have gagged a little, effortlessly getting her tongue back to work as she had before. Hell, even after all this, she decided to up the ante even more by spreading her legs and getting into a slut-squat position. She knew a lot of guys liked it when she did that~

She grabbed onto his hips and tried to keep his cock in her mouth once he began to pull away, only letting him escape when he suggested they go to the showers. She knew all too well what he was planning, and she was all for it. After all, any man who can unload like that from just a titfuck would have to do wonders if he ever got inside her. She took his hand and followed him towards the showers, occasionally squeezing or slapping his ass on the way, being sure to keep cum-covered self out of sight.

Once they got there, Yasui wasted no time in getting the hot water running for the both of them, quickly pulling him in with her, but allowing him to lock the door for them. She chuckles at his suggestion for her to lean against the wall, replying with,

“Looks who’s suddenly so bossy~”

She was of course being playful, but she complied nonetheless, her tanned tomboy tits pancaking outward as they pressed against the cool wall. The tomboy bit her lip and shook her ass a little while he rubbed the fat tip of his cock against her warm, soft pussy lips, hissing and groaning with bliss as she felt him slip inside her. He pussy instantly clamped down and began to squeeze his cock, her hot, velvety insides lovingly massaging his cock even before he began moving,

“O-Oooooh shiiit...Mm fuck, that feels good~”

She whispered, her expression completely blissed out, her cheeks a light shade of pink.

• Love 1

@Gardsorm

After a long bout in the sun, Liv decided it was time to re-energize. Her stomach grumbled, begging for food and she was happy to oblige. She'd cleaned up her things and made her way inside the resort. Strangely, there were a lot of people wearing clothes inside. At least, more than she would have expected. 

Making her way toward one of the many restaurants, she began browsing, the bag on her back digging into her bare shoulders just slightly. A burger would be nice right about now. With bacon, mhm. You know what, get two.. and some fries.. and...oooo a milkshake.. Her stomach begged again and she chuckled, looking around for the spot to order her food. She'd take it outside, if she could. 

Eyes locked on the menu, she began walking, but since she wasn't paying attention, she ended up walking right into another student. "Oh, dear, I'm so sorry! Ah, are you okay?"

@badassblonde

"Some of this... Some of this... Oh, definitely one of these... Oh, hey, would you recommend these?" Takuya asked the worker, which was probably a dumb question to ask in hindsight considering they worked here and would have likely recommended everything if only to get rid of it. Either which way, despite how much the pink-haired male moved around the various tables, he had not wound up grabbing all that much food, just enough to keep himself well-fed. Most of the students gave themselves plenty of distance between one another, especially the boys... Though Takuya was far from that bothered about whether he was close or far from others. However, not everyone shared his outlooks, and so it was better to just adhere to what everyone else was doing.

With his tray in hand, Takuya had been about to walk off happily, but found himself bumped into by another student. Almost instantly the food on his tray had been displaced, some of it spilling and even a small splash of dipping sauce flew out to splash against the mystery student's arm. "Augh, damn... Sorry, my bad, I didn't see where I was going." Takuya sighed, trying to hold his tray steady. Sure, the other student had been walking around peering at a menu, but he turned carelessly... Still, now that he got a better look st her, she seemed just a little bit familiar... But maybe he was just getting her confused for someone else.

In true Takuya fashion, the male reached out with a hand, brushing her arm until he could wipe up the spilled sauce and suck it off his fingers with a smile. "Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I'm alright, as good as I usually am, but what about you? No sauce anywhere else I should lick off of you, right?" He gave a wry smile, before chuckling. "Ah, I can be terrible, don't mind me. The name's Takuya Shiraishi, maybe you've heard of me at school? Hopeless flirt of the student body, likely class clown, things like that? Though it's fine if you haven't, means I haven't gotten around enough." He winked... Before clearing his throat. "Sorry, more bad jokes... Anyway! What's your name?"

@Gardsorm

Covered in food, she huffed, about to say something but she covered it with a short cough. "Oh, yeah, no it's alright. I should have watched where I was going too." Her eyes looked him over and a sense of familiarity set in. She knew this boy. He must be a classmate or...something. 

At his words, a wide grin spread across her face. "I don't think there's any sauce, but if you're propositioning me, I'll have to say, I eagerly accept."

Her smile grew as he continued to babble and she took a step toward him. She knew exactly what to do when someone talked too much. Her lips found his and she met him with a gentle, chaste kiss. "I hear they have rooms here for us..." She suggested. 

@badassblonde

Well, the redhead was a lot more understanding than Takuya would have expected. He was also maybe too expectant of her being willing to let him lick food off of her if it came to that, but fortunately the mess was nowhere that severe. There would always be a nagging feeling as to why the girl stood out in his mind, but as long as they were here at the beach, it probably wasn't too urgent to need to remember just yet. One thing he had to admit... He didn't expect her to take his notion about sauce and twist it into more of a sexual innuendo. It made both his brow, and his dick, rise just a little.

"Heh... To think I was legitimately just asking about food, and you went and twisted it that way. I thought I was the only kinky horndog around the school." He moved to set the tray of food down, a movement that proved helpful as the moment he turned around, he all but immediately found his lips set upon by the girls' own. The kiss was a simple, chaste one, so Takuya didn't feel the audacity to try and make it a little less than chaste, but the words she spoke to him certainly spoke of things much less than chaste. "Hmhm, are you actually suggesting that, or just reading my mind? I almost can't tell..." He grinned, leaning back a bit to look toward the halls, moving his hand to take hers and lead her along to the bedrooms. Part of him was curious anyway, because they'd been told about the rooms earlier, and he wanted to see what they were like. 

"While we're walking there... I suddenly remembered why it feels like I know you. You're... Uh... Ali... Liv... Aliviana, right? That red hair is a little hard to forget, we actually share a few classes!  Though, you kind of just keep to yourself most of the time... I actually tried flirting with you once in class, but I think you were too focused to notice." He remarked, looking back at the girl. "It's alright though, I figured you were someone more focused on studies than fooling around... But maybe I was assigned wrong about you as I was about some of my other friends." There was a knowing smile on his features, referring to his friends Akiho, Aiko, Rin, even Takeo...

The halls had a couple of students wandering, though not for very long as some either headed for their rooms or returned downstairs to either enjoy the food or troll the Beach some more. Maybe some even went for the pools or the gym... No matter the case, Takuya followed the ID number on the key around his neck, before pulling Aliviana forward and against the door. "Last chance... I can be pretty terrible to play around with. You sure you want to go in the room with me?" The question was asked, before the male slowly lowered himself with a wink, crouching as he leaned dangerously close to taking a lick out of Liv's bare crotch. Maybe if she answered in time, he would pause before starting anything out in the hallways... He seemed to be rather incorrigible.

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

“Yeah, that’s nice to hear… But we’re just getting started~!”

Raising his hand, Makoto smacked her right ass cheek firmly, a wet clap bouncing off the walls before it was followed up by the wet slapping of their pelvic regions as he began plunging deep into her tight, vaginal hole repeatedly at a fast and rough pace. So far he’d come to understand that the tanned, fit tomboy liked it quite rough and, well, who was he to deny her that?

Slipping his arms around her curvy frame, one wandered down to where they were connected, feeling around for just a moment until he found her clitoris. Capturing it between index finger and thumb, he applied a firm, clamp-like grip to the sensitive nub. Leaning forward, his lips and teeth clamped firmly onto the soft, smooth skin of her neck. Sucking and biting her playfully, he would surely leave a bruise to develop and become visible later.

His cock slammed deep into her wet, coiling pussy, the fat tip poking and pounding against the entrance to her womb, making him grunt against her neck and pleasure to surge up through his spine with each subsequent thrust into her.

• Love 1

@Gardsorm

"The only kinky horndog? You know, it's interesting that we haven't gotten together up until this point, if that's true, because I've basically slept with half our school." She watched him curiously, as he took in her words. For some reason, she'd expected him to be a little more shy about her suggestion, but it seemed he was as into it as she. She grinned as he took her hand and she let him drag her along. No one even spared them a passing glance as they made their way through the halls.

"Have we really? How interesting because I don't really care much about my studies. Are you sure it was me? Maybe I was just having an off day." She considered, studying him as they walked and trying to remember him from class. But after a minute, it just didn't seem to matter anymore as they made their way closer to the door. 

She waited for him to open it, but instead, he backed her against the door. His threat of being terrible only intrigued her more and she bit her lip, nodding that she was ready as he crouched in front of her. "Oh, are we starting out here?" She smirked, teasingly, her fingers tangling into his hair.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

Each of Makoto’s subsequent actions brought Yasui to a whole new level of bliss. First his aggressive thrusting, then him clamping his fingers on her sensitive clit, and even feeling his teeth and lips attacking her neck. All of it was enough to make her shudder like a cold day in December, her pussy clamping down even harder as a result.

“H-H-Holy f-fuck!!~”

She said, only just barely managing to keep herself from screaming it. She hadn’t felt this good with a guy since…well, shit, she can’t even remember. Most guys she’d been with at school were either total noobs or were too busy with their own pleasure to make sure she got the optimum experience. That was partly why she hadn’t really bothered with trying to get any in recent months. She’d just kinda grown to expect they’d all be disappointing. Makoto was anything but~

Hoping to return the favor, Yasui began to shake her ass a bit and press her hips back against Makotos’ matching his rhythm rather nicely. Her pussy kept on clenching and wriggling around his cock, the intensity suddenly spiking whenever he managed to touch her womb. He could easily tell how much she was enjoying this so far, and she could easily tell the same of him. 

She just wished there was more she could do to make him feel better as well. However, in the position she was in, her options for moment were…rather limited. Not that she was about to complain~

• Love 1

@badassblonde 

"What!? ... You got half already? Damn, I don't even have twenty percent of them..." Takuya blinked and looked shocked. Of course numbers like that were likely easier when you were of the fairer sex and with looks both sides of the equation could enjoy. On the other hand, it also meant that Aliviana had a great deal of experience, and... That he was worried for nothing in how he acted around her. 

"Maybe it was... Sometimes I'm not the most perceptive, eheh... I try not to let it get to me though since I get through my problems one way or another, and sooner or later I'll be able to leave with the education I want." There was more than a little glint of mischief in his features. Takuya was not the most gifted in his studies either but he seemed to try, or at least didn't let the failures bother him. Besides, there was much more important stuff to worry about right now as Liv was against the door and he was kneeling before her.

"Well, why not? I kind of have a thing for doing it in the open, or semi-open... A nude beach like this is too hard a chance to pass up on indulging some of the habits, you know? Lots of good-looking bodies and naughty fun going around if you know where to look... And some, like me, like to do more than looking..." With that said, and her fingers running through his pink hair, the male leaned in, dragging his tongue up along her inner thigh, giving a soft nibble at the flesh. Just like him, she didn't appear to have an aversion to fun in the open, but if she needed to, his card would be ready to open the door at a moments notice. 

The pink-haired male leaned in more, tilting his head up as his tongue traced up her inner thigh and to her exposed pussy, keeping his eyes on her features as he lashed his tongue out. The tip dragged along the lips of her sex, before slipping between them, running along the flesh just past the slit. His hands came up moments later, both relaxing on her hips while his fingertips pushed into the cheeks of her ass. "Mmmn..." Few proper words could be exchanged while his mouth was against her cunt, but the appreciative hums would hopefully tell her he enjoyed performing oral for her.

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Makoto firmly noted the positive feedback he was receiving from Yasui’s body, from her moans to the vice-like grip of her dripping wet pussy. With hips keeping up the assault, moving like a piston in a car engine going at high speeds, he decided to push the offensive even more. Placing his hands firmly on her shapely hips, the next thrust forward pushed her up and forward, dragging her up onto her toes and front of her body pressed up against the tile wall, full, round breasts squashed even more than before as a result.

The swimming club ace was determined to make the tanned vixen cum and cum hard, slamming deep into her as if attempting to carve the shape of his dick into her pussy and battering her cervix as if it were a battering ram at the gate of the enemy castle. Placing his lips back on her neck, he went for the other side this time, instead, biting and sucking on her sun-kissed skin to have his mark appear on it later, for all to see.

His grunts and groans were muffled against her neckline, fingers digging deep into her hips to keep her in place, trapped between himself and the wall as he pounded her vaginal hole with all the vigor and ferocity she could hope for.

• Love 1

@Gardsorm

She chuckled, smiling and nodding at him. "I can appreciate a guy who knows what he wants. This is fine, of course." She'd never been shy about doing things in the open. In fact, she'd often find herself in some very public places in some very intimate positions; it all added to the thrill of it, in her opinion. So she was happy to know her new companion felt the same. It seemed she'd been missing out, not having gotten together with him before, and she imagined this could be the start of something very...hot.

Liv opened her mouth to talk again, but his tongue was on her and she lost her train of thought. Closing her eyes, she leaned her head against the door, her fingers tangling in his hair some more. Her skin formed goosebumps as he trailed it up her thigh and along her slit. She moaned quietly, biting her lip as he licked her slowly and as he grabbed her ass, she opened her eyes, looking down at him with lust in her eyes. "Taste good?" She smirked, teasing him. 

• Love 1

@badassblonde

Well, that certainly made things... Not just easier, but more fun. It seemed she enjoyed decisive action, and not minding if things took place somewhere in the semi-open. Given the illicit activities he'd gotten up to on the beach earlier among the trees, it was no surprise that he had little to no qualms about being seen. His fingertips roamed and dug in to her flesh, stroking her fair skin while his tongue trailed around her sex. Whatever she had been about to say, she lost her sentence, a distinction that excited the pink-haired male as he dug his tongue into her cunt to sample the fine, wet flesh within.

"Mmmh... Much better than the food downstairs, if you can believe me. I think I need a second taste... And a third..." Takuya smiled, licking his lips and pushing back in for more. This time it wasn't just his tongue that touched her sensitive flesh, but his whole mouth. He was no stranger to performing oral, and here he pulled her hips toward his mouth, tilting his head and dipping his tongue in deeper, lashing at her inner flesh. His hands moved, dragging fingertips over her hips before settling on the front, where he used his thumbs to help her flesh petal before his eyes and give him easier access to the pink muscle within.

"Heehee... I could do this all day... Wonder how you'll react when I do... This?" the male was wicked, pulling his head back just a little, finding the sensitive bean of nerves that was her clitoris. His thumb brushed upward, flicking and rubbing the button with a wicked look on his face, all the while running the tip of his tongue along her slit. "Don't be afraid to just grab my head and pull it where you need to, Liv~"

@Moon Hound Hati

With how rapidly and expertly Makoto was attacking her sweet-spots, Yasui’s vision begins to become a little unfocused, her breathing ragged and hard, her deliciously tanned and sculpted body dripping with sweat among the water from the shower. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d been so willing to let a guy just have his way with her like this, but she was loving every second of it now. She had no doubt in her mind that Makoto could do just about anything to her and make it feel good somehow.

Her scrumptious tomboy pussy continued to relentlessly squeeze and suck on his cock while he pummels her cervix over and over, her achingly tight hole greedily swallowing his dick over and over. Her insides would tremble and quake around him with every thrust, her thighs starting to shake harder and harder while a familiar heat begins to build in her core,

“H-Holy fuck, yes!!~”

She growled out between moans, her eyes burning with sinful desire as she looked back at him,

“Keep going. Don’t stop for even a second until I cum all over your cock, got it!~”

She demanded, baring her teeth and taking a nip at his face when she was close enough. With that out of the way, she got back to simply enjoy the aggressive pounding she was taking, every fiber of her being eager to see what else he could do. Oh yeah, after this trip is over…she and he are going to stay in much closer contact than before~

• Love 1

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

“Wasn’t planning on stopping anytime soon~!”

Teasing her a little with those words, he stayed true to his promise and continued to rail the tanned beauty from behind. As his pelvis struck against the curve of her rear, a wet, meaty sound bounced off the walls as her flesh rippled and her body was forcibly pushed forward again. Feeling his own climax inching its way towards the point of no return, Makoto decided he had to give Yasui a little bit extra to really push her over the edge. 

Kicking things up a notch, his teeth really clamped down onto her slender neck, biting her hard enough to add just a drop of pain to mix with the pleasure and to really make sure he’d leave a good love bite for people to see.

His hand on her hip, circled around like a serpent, sliding between her toned thighs in search of her prized pearl. Finding that swollen clitoris, he clamped it between his thumb and index finger, pinching it firmly. With the pounding he gave her from behind, his hand would occasionally be forced to shit, resulting in tugs at the sensitive bud, as well.

He restrained himself to the end, letting loose a torrent of scorching hot cum only once she came. His manhood throbbed as it desperately released rope after rope of his seed deep into her body. With the bulbous tip of his cock pressed up against her cervix, he unloaded directly into her womb, damning the possible consequences in the heat of the moment. He had her body pinned against the wall until the last drop was spent, only then relenting a little, pulling back just enough to let her breath, but not enough for his manhood to slip out of her.

• Love 1

@Gardsorm

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she tried to find her voice again. His hair tangled around her finger, Liv moaned loudly, not even the slightest bit concerned about the resort guests walking up and down the hall. She had to admit, his tongue was fantastic, and she lifted her leg, placing it on his shoulders to give him better access to her. Her fingers continued to tug at his hair as he hit all the right spots and she could feel herself getting wetter every second. 

As he pulled her hips closer, she chuckled, amused by how into it he was. It was very rare to find a guy that enjoyed giving oral so much, but she wasn't complaining. As he continued pleasing her, she could feel herself climbing higher, getting close to a climax. At this point, as much as she was enjoying herself, she was ready for some nasty, hardcore fucking. But still, she couldn't find her voice. Her mouth opened and closed again, panting and moaning and her hips grinding up into his face. She was so lost in the moment, and as soon as he began rubbing her clit, she exploded with pleasure. The thrill of public sex along with the delicate touch of Takuya had gotten her off so easily, but she was hardly done with him, yet. 

• Love 1

@badassblonde

It became clear at some point that the wandering eyes in the hall not only didn't bother the male, but even seemed to turn him on as Takuya's tongue pillaged her honeypot. Liv herself seemed to be enjoying the attention a great deal as she even hiked her leg up onto his shoulder for ease of access, a maneuver the pink-haired male didn't waste at all as he tilted his head and pushed in deeper.

'Mmh, best thing about munching on the muff, is seeing the look on their face when you go all in...' the males' lewd thoughts bounced around his mind as he relished in the feel of her nails roaming through his hair. The faces that she made as it went on were delicious, leaving him hard in preparation for what would come. Striking her clit seemed to be the key that threw the lovable redhead right over the edge, and the moment she exploded, he laughed as a hand quickly slid away from her hips to plunge into her sex, wanting to keep that quaking orgasm of hers going just a little bit more until it finally tapered off. He seemed to be a little monster, and a wicked one at that as he withdrew his fingers and began to lick them clean. 

"You look like you had plenty of fun there~ You must not get eaten out often, huh? Sad... Well, now that we've met, you know where you can go now to have your honeypot cleaned out..." He winked, licking his lips as he stood up, moving his card to the door to unlock his room door finally, all the while pressing her against it. His hips rolled slowly, dragging his hardened dick between her thighs and against her cunt. 

"Now... Ready for more?" 

• 2 weeks later...

@Gardsorm

Clenching around his tongue, she glowed like a star, smiling down at her new friend. The orgasm lasted longer than expected, and when his hand joined the party, she positively could not stop. Tugging at his hair, she tried to catch her breath, still grinning as she lowered her leg. "I've got plenty more for you to look at, love." 

"Lots of fun, but now I get to show you what I can do." She took his hand, leading him into the newly opened room and immediately to the bed, not even looking back to see if the door had closed behind them. Within seconds, she was on the bed, pulling him down next to her and raining kisses on his neck and jaw. A sultry smile played at her lips and her hand began to move itself down his body, nails gently caressing the skin of his back and then his ass, where she dug them in for a moment at the same time she bit down on his earlobe. She let out a tiny moan into his ear, a secret for him, and then swung a leg over him so she was stradling him. 

"Are you ready for me?" A smirk lit her face and she was already moving her hips against his erection, not yet taking him, but just a preview of what was to come. 

• Love 1

@badassblonde

"That sounds like a bold claim, Liv..." Takuya could be a goof much of the time, but when someone dangled sexual prospects like that on a fishing line right before his eyes, he knew what he wanted even if it was dangerous. The bombshell redhead had him hook, line, and sinker. He made no effort to keep her from moving once the door is open, letting her take his hand and trying to swing his foot back awkwardly to kick the door shut (did he even succeed? Meh, who cares).  

The bed was the target, and boy did they hit it running. He was down, and she wasted no time in assaulting him with assaulting veritable deluge of kisses that left the pink-haired male humming and wiggling in glee. The woman seemed like an abundance of energy and wouldn't simply just tale everything happening to her: She gave as good as she got, and damn was she giving right now. His toes couldn't help but curl into the sheets as her nails traveled, leaving him shuddering like electricity had just passed through his body.

"Nnn, keep this up, Liv, and we're gonna be meeting a lot more... Even after this trip." He whispered quietly, panting as she nibbled at his ear and moaned into it. His hands wouldn't sit still, his own fingertips tracing up along her thighs and up to her hips, where his digits wandered and rubbed while she moved to straddle him. She asked if he was ready for her, and all he could do was look from her eyes down to his dick, which stood fully erect  (God help it if it didn't, the woman was insistent with her hips, and everything about her body language promised this to be a most wild ride). Looking back up, he felt cheeky and grinned as he bounced his hips up to give her a little jolt.

"I like that energy. Asking me if I'm ready for you... Take me for a spin, sweetheart, we got the evening to ourselves." he groaned, letting his hands travel up, tracing soft strides along her waist and upto her arms. This was positively delightful, and he couldn't wait for her to start moving.

• Love 1

@Moon Hound Hati

“Grk!?”

Yasui’s eyes suddenly shot wide open feeling his teeth sink into the smooth, tender skin of her neck, her whole body tensing before beginning to shake aggressively. With everything else he was doing to her, just that one bite was enough to send her over the edge. Her pussy instantly clamped down on his cock with such force, he might fear she’d crush him. But even with the drop of pain such squeezing brought him, it also made the whole experience feel indescribably better.

Her insides coiled, spasmed and wriggled around his cock while she rode out the orgasm, his continued thrusting and attacking of her clit only serving to draw out the experience for a long, long time. He might not be able to tell with all the shower water going around, but such a powerful orgasm being forced so suddenly into her body was enough to get the tanned-tomboy to squirt, Yasui having to literally bite her tongue and cover her mouth to keep her voice down even a little.

But just as her own orgasm was starting to die down, she’s almost met with a whole new one upon feeling Makoto unload his seed into her. She gasps and groans in bliss as she felt all that hot, virile cum blast against the walls of her womb and churn around inside her, her breath coming out as steam by this point,

“H-Holy shit…fuck, I’m so full now…~”

She chuckled and looked back at him with a slightly tired expression, though still flashing him a toothy grin,

“You’re lucky today’s a safe day for me, punk~”

She said before stealing a kiss from him lips, pressing her ass against him and shaking her hips just a little.

Edited by Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
  • Love 1

@Gardsorm

"It is quite a bold claim, but I promise I can back it up." She winked at him, continuing to lead him along and was pleasantly surprised when he responded so swimmingly to her barrage of kisses. Every sound and movement he made just got her more worked up, more ready to show him exactly what she's made of. She could tell he was enjoying himself just as much as she was and so she continued along, kissing his jaw before dropping down to his neck. This was one of the best parts, the way their bodies always moved as she teased them, as she left her mark. Biting down gently on a spot on his neck, Liv sucked, feeling his skin heat up under her mouth. She'd start with just a little one, something he'd barely notice, but that was hardly the end of it. 

"Mmm...well I can't exactly say that's not appealing, hm?" She panted in rhythm with him, moving back up to nibble the spot just below his ear. Goosebumps formed along her skin as his own hands grabbed and rubbed while she got into position. Though she had asked the question, it was more of a formality in consent as she could already feel his hardness rubbing against her clit as she teased him with her pussy. As he bounced into her, she smirked, holding his shoulders down on the bed and biting down on his neck again.

"Now, you be good or I'm going to stop. No moving unless I say, yeah? Each time you move, I'll pull out and tease you some more."

• Love 1