Challenge 8: Picture Challenge

• 1 year later...

Probably not going to finish this tonight, but let's see where we wander off to, shall we?

<hr/>

"God damn it, Stace! Why do we have to have this fight?" Siobhan demanded, more hurt than angry.

'But she is, at least a little, angry.' Stacey thought, looking down at their intertwined fingers.

Siobhan lifted Stacey's chin with her other hand until Stacey finally lifted his gaze from where their hands touched and looked her in the face. "You're beautiful - why can't you see that?"

Stacy shook his head, "Not like you."

Siobhan gave her head a slow, exasperated shake, "No, not like me - that's be just -" she gave her head another shake. This time faster, as if trying to clear her head, "fucking weird." she finally finished, She gave Stacey's hand a little squeeze, "Like you."

Stacey tried to smile and succeeded poorly, managing to look more confused than reassured. "You know that;s not what I meant, Siobhan. Not really pretty."

Siobhan threw her head back and sighed. "God, Stace, you're such a pain sometimes." She shook her head as she drew her eyes from the ceiling to her partner's face. "Is this what comedians are talking about when they think they're being funny, going on about does this dress make me look fat?' jokes?" She asked. As soon as she'd said it she kind of regretted it. A slightly horrified look crossed her face and lingered as she stammered out the terrible realization, "Okay, so that was awful."

Stacey gave a slight chuckle, "Not great." He leaned into his girlfriend, pressing his face into her neck. "I don't mean to be difficult."

"Then stop." She answered. "Get dressed so we can go out. You're gorgeous and I want to dance." She lifted Stacey's head from her hair and kissed him, "with you."

She stood up and started for the bedroom to get her own club clothes on, "Come on - I bet you pull way more interest than me."

Stacey rolled off his knees and slouched on couch, the large bulge of his cock and balls prominently displayed in his black lace panties. "Bet not."

"I'll take that bet." Siobhan said, sashaying into the bedroom.

"What do I get when I'm right?"

"Dunno. Whaddya want?" She called back as Stacey levered himself off the couch slowly.

"Blow me when we get home." Stacey answered making faster progress to the room to dress.

Siobhan laughed out loud,  turning around to face her pretty boyfriend, "I was probably going to do that anyway but, sure. What do I get when you get all the guys."

Stacey pulled off the black t-shirt he'd been lounging in since he came home from work and slid a camisole that matched his panties over his head. "All the guys?" He replied, adjusting the lacy undergarment.

Siobhan shook her head, setting her hair dancing. "Oh no. I have one, thank you and he's drop dead sexy."

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Clean up & add on