Open Club  ·  72 members

Tentacle Monsters

The Coffee Shop outside C.O.I.T.U.S. Labs (open)

Dr. Cara Donnelly took the cup of coffee and her datapad and headed to a quiet corner of the coffee shop. She wore a loose fitting top and tight dress pants that hugged her ass more than she normally liked. The top was loose enough that it mostly hid her curves, but the pants showed off her legs and ass. She wore knee high black boots with a modest heel, and her work ID hung aroudn her neck from a lanyard. She sat and stared at the datapad screen, her fingers moving as if she were typing, the haptic sensors down the backs of each finger translating the slight movements to keystrokes on her datapad. She stared off into space for a long moment, thinking about the next experiment she would propose to the team. 

As she did so, other people in the coffee shop went about their business, but she paid them little heed. Tables were filling up, conversation grew louder, and soon the only empty seat in the place was opposite her at the tiny table in the corner, but she still didn't notice the others around her. It would take someone speaking directly to her to get her attention.

Stephanie enters a coffee shop. She had been on earth for a few months, but was already quite accustomed to how it plays out. She was smart and observant like that. She decided to try out coffee for the first time though, and once she orders, she takes a seat in literally the only free place left: In front of a cute woman. This woman appeared lost in her thoughts. "Hey, Earth to cutie, can you hear me?" Steph asks as she sits down, waving her hand in front of her.

Cara let her eyes refocus on the woman across from her. She was quite attractive. If her work kept her less busy, she might even be inclined to flirt. But work was her entire life ever since she got involved with the COITUS labs.

She opted for her usual dismissive tone. "I'm sorry, can I help you?"

Cara was taken aback by the forward nature of the young woman. She certainly would like someone so brash under normal circumstances, but... frankly, she had lost interest in human relationships. Ever since she experienced the fascinating and quite enjoyable phenomena known as tentacle sex, she just couldn't look at humans the same again. The idea of dating and even trying to get physical with another human seemed like a waste of time. 

"That's very sweet of you, Stephanie," she said, trying not to hurt the poor girl's feelings, "but I'm afraid I'd only disappoint you as a friend. My work keeps me far too busy to successfully manage any interpersonal relationships."

She turned back to her datapad, then looked back up. "But it was nice meeting you." She smiled awkwardly, then looked back down at her datapad.

• 2 weeks later...

Ben looked around the coffee shop. He had already purchased a large black coffee and was now looking for a spot to just down and go over some notes. But it was so full in the coffee shop...there did not seem to be anywhere to sit. Ben caught a glimpse of a young woman walking away from a table. It appeared that she had a loose tentacle...or just a tiny part of a tentacle slipping out under her skirt. He almost stopped her but decided that might be more embarrassing for both parties rather than helpful. 
Up ahead at a table there was one single spot. He headed for the sit. “Pardon me...can I just sit here for like five minutes...I just need to go over some things...?” he grinned at the attractive woman in the loose fitting top. He couldn’t see the tight dress pants because she was just sitting there.

10 hours ago, God of RP said:

(Does this mean you've lost interest?)

(No, sorry @God of RP. I only lost free time and forgot to check back in here.)

Cara glances up at the retreating young woman and feels bad for a moment, then glimpses what she thinks looks like... could that be a tentacle? Does the woman have a tiny tentacle creature up under her skirt? Oh the possibilities...

Her voice is louder than required, a tinge of excitement coloring her words. "Just a moment... Stephanie, was it?"

Cara glanced and the handsome young man and smiled politely. "Yes, yes of course. Have the table."

Spoiler

(sorry, @BenHawkinsLivesHere, I absolutely don't wish to blow off your character, but I had originally developed the scientists of COITUS Labs for a roleplay idea with @God of RP... I just lost track of time and all my rps. Please do feel free to message me here or in the Finding Partners thread to pick another of my characters with which to roleplay, or perhaps find another member to roleplay with. Enjoy the group!

She held her datapad, but left her coffee behind, all but forgotten on the table. Curiosity had got the better of her and she rushed to catch up to the young woman. Catching up to her she stopped and smiled at the young woman.

"I am terribly sorry. That was very rude of me. It takes a brave person to talk to a complete stranger like that, and I was just caught up in work and..." she blushed, the stuck out her hand, offering it in friendship. "I'm Cara. Cara Donnelly. It is nice to meet you, Stephanie."

• Thanks 1

"Hello Cara," Stephanie says. "It sure is nice to meet you." In truth she was about to go to another place to hit on another person, but Cara seems to have changed her mind. "I sure hope I don't get in the way of your work," she teases. She eyes Cara, up and down, grinning to herself, though it wasn't invisible to Cara.

Cara felt Stephanie's eyes upon her and saw the lecherous grin. Well, if I had a tentacle monster up my skirt, I might be grinning like that, too, she thought to herself. Regardless, I have to see what I can find out about that. If there are pocket-sized tentacle monsters, this opens a whole new realm of scientific inquiry.

"Shall we find a place to sit and chat?" Cara looks around, but the place is packed. "Or not... perhaps we could chat while we walk to the park? Unless you have a better idea?"

Cara smiled hopefully at Stephanie.

"The park would be a lovely place," Stephanie nods. "We could admire the outdoors while looking into each other's eyes, maybe. Or, just chat like normal friends." She smirks at her. "I wouldn't mind knowing more about you and what others do." She winks at her. She starts strutting towards the exit, motioning for Cara to follow with one finger.

Cara wasn't interested in staring into each other eyes, and had little interest in chatting, except to figure out exactly what kind of tentacle monster she's hiding up under that skirt. Cara had never seen one small enough to fit inside clothing, and she was excited at the new discovery. 

"Of course," said Cara absently, not really sure what Stephanie had just said. "We'll chat. "

She followed the strange woman outside.

Stephanie starts the walk to the park. "So, what are some hobbies of yours?" She asks. "I like meeting new people to try new things. Making friends is always nice to me." She faces Cara for a moment. "I especially like the... benefits." She giggles. Her eyes has a mischievous hint in them.

Cara nodded as Stephanie listed off her hobbies which, when coupled with the mischievous gleam in her eyes, indicated a singular purpose. She decided that the importance of finding out about the tentacle monster the girl had up under her skirt was worth whatever small talk was required.

"Hobbies," she said, trying to think of things people did for fun. "Um. I uh..."

The truth was, she had no hobbies. Not really. She had always been a workaholic. Work, school, or both had always consumed all of her time. The only downtime activity she had ever enjoyed was reading and random hookups. She had a hard time making friends, mostly due to her awkward social nature. Her mind wandered to theoretical concepts rather than focusing on what the person she was with was saying. She just found small talk so... pointless.

"I don't really have any hobbies. I spend most of my time working, or thinking about my work. When I'm not working, I'm sleeping or eating. I really don't... um..." 

The truth was, work gave her plenty of social engagement with other like minds, and plenty of time to indulge her favorite physical activity with countless tentacle monsters.

"I really don't get out much."

Cara straightened her back and took in a deep breath, inadvertently thrusting out her ample breasts. This was her default move when she was about to well actually one of her peers.

"Well, actually," she said, "curiosity got the better of me. I happened to notice your..." How should she word it. Simple. Honest. It was always the best path towards the truth. "I saw a tentacle peer from under your skirt."

She stared straight at Stephanie. "I'm actually a researcher. I study tentacle monsters. I study them.... intimately. I would be most interested in learning more about that tentacle I saw."

She lifted her datapad and prepared to enter whatever data Stephanie decided to divulge about the tentacle.

"Ohhhh... I see," Stephanie says. "You like to get intimate with tentacles, huh? Well, why don't I let you meet them?" She turns towards a different direction. "My place of living isn't far from here. I can show you more there, if you wish." This was her chance. Cara liked tentacles? She would sure let her get to LOVE hers.

"Or," said Cara. "If you don't mind, my townhouse is right on the other side of the coffee shop. It will only take 2 minutes to walk there."

It wasn't entirely a lie. Cara did have a townhouse there. All of the researchers did. A row of newly built townhomes that backed up to the COITUS labs were an extension of their labs. Each was a well-appointed living space that concealed sensory and recording equipment in ever room. The researchers each had their own unit that they could use to subtle first contact sessions. Some even loaned their townhome to human/tentacle monster couples just to study their mating habits. One couple had even allowed them to place recording equipment in their own apartment and allowed them to study their almost daily threesomes, tentaclebangs, and orgies.

Cara hoped Stephanie would agree so her associates could study whatever happened properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Cara smiled and led Stephanie around the block to the row of townhouses. The front of each unit was identical with the exception of the brightly colored front doors. They were a veritable rainbow of colors. Cara's door was a bright, lime green. She walked up the steps to the door and opened it with a key. She entered and held the door open behind her, gesturing with one hand as she ushered Stephanie into the apartment. 

Waving her arm was more than just a welcoming gesture; it also set off the motion activated cameras and security features. From now on, everything they did was being watched live in the lab, and recorded for future review.

She smiled at Stephanie. "Welcome to my home," she said, even though it wasn't.

"Oh, what a lovely space!" Stephanie says as she skips in, taking a look around. "So, assuming you want to get straight down to business... did you want to have fun with the tentacles?" She asks as she turns to Cara. "I don't mind that, but of course, maybe we COULD have dinner first... haha, just kidding." She sticks her tongue out at Cara and smiles. She was surely cheery.

Cara still thought that the tentacles she saw were a second creature that Stephanie had hidden under her skirt. She saw how forward Stephanie was and wondered if the tentacle creature under her skirt was a submissive creature. Should she play dominant and try to take charge of the tentacles, or play it relaxed and let the tentacle thing take charge?

"I would be curious to perhaps... see the tentacles first," she said. "That is, if they're not too shy."

She led Stephanie into the living room, a wide space with three couches facing a fireplace. A flat screen was mounted over the fireplace, and the room was open to a dining area and a small bar that looked into the kitchen.

"Can I get you a drink?" She walked into the kitchen, leaving her guest near the couches. 

"Oh, yes... 'they' won't be too shy," Stephanie giggles, picking up that Cara thinks the tentacles aren't a part of her. Steph then lies down on the couch, smiling at Cara the whole time. "Oh yes, I'd love some wine," She nods to Cara's question. "Then perhaps you could meet them, if you could get me to... open up," She giggles again. Then she moans softly, pretending like the tentacles were pleasing her. "Calm down, little ones, the other girl wants some fun, too...." She slightly spreads her legs apart.