What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

8 hours ago, Melossauro said:

Probably nothing, I'm way to shy to try something

Since they are the shy type, I would start with pulling their arm around me. Then putting their hand between my breasts so they can feel my heart beat and realize I'm just as nervous. Then I would roll over and look at them. Softly caressing their cheek then over to their lips. I would tell them good morning and kiss the lips I just touched. If given a positive response I would continue and if given a negative one I would probably blame it on a fever or a moment of delirium. 😉💜

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Pixiex said:

Since they are the shy type, I would start with pulling their arm around me. Then putting their hand between my breasts so they can feel my heart beat and realize I'm just as nervous. Then I would roll over and look at them. Softly caressing their cheek then over to their lips. I would tell them good morning and kiss the lips I just touched. If given a positive response I would continue and if given a negative one I would probably blame it on a fever or a moment of delirium. 😉💜

Jeez, well please take me, I'm all yours *open my arms* 😂

Question what this random person is doing in my bed, but let her sleep there as long as she needs before offering her breakfast, asking for an explanation, amd sending her on her way.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...