What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

Honestly was not prepared to be so forcefully taken but eagerness to please had quickly set in and I take as much of the dick inside my mouth as I can comfortably fit. My lips dragging down the shaft and my tongue lifting up and stroking the underside of the shaft. When my head pulls back Inuse my tongue apply deep pressure to the vein. My lips stopping just so the head was inside my mouth I use my tongue to run plenty of circles around the sensitive flesh before my head returned back down your shaft to take you back in my warm mouth. (Pretty sure this isn't what this thread was for, but I'm down! ^_^ lmao)

• Love 2

(lol we are corrupting it terribly)

"Ahhhh, yes I love that fucking mouth!" I pop my dick out of Mysthero's wet, hungry, and skillful mouth and turn around, dropping my panties fully and raising my skirt as I bend over the counter, showing you my cute little anus.

"I want it up the ass!" I tell you. "Give me that big dick again!"

• Love 1

I couldn't turn down that invitation. Standing up, I quickly push my pj pants past my waist and let them fall to the floor. Coming up behind you I spit on my hand and run the saliva over my hardened member to give a little lubrication, I'm not a savage after all. I put one hand on your hip and the other firmly on your ass cheek to hold you in place as I aligned myself for you. Slowly I push forward as the head prodded your anal entry and began to stretch those walls once more. Once the head had passed through I push my hips forward until they slap against your ass so that you knew my full length had entered you.

• Love 2

I groan loudly as you push your way deep into my ass, feeling your long cock piercing even the tight entry into my colon.

"Oh god! You're such a perfectly built  man, look at those abs! And your cock-"

I'm cut off as your cock fully enters me and I feel every inch of your beautiful member buried up my butt. I groan in pleasure, helpless to resist.

"What are you waiting for?" I look back and ask. "Come on bitch, wreck my asshole!"

• Love 2

Now that I was fully inside Angel, it was time to have my way with then! Both hands now grabbed firmly onto your hips as I pull almost all the way out and thrust back in! I repeat the motion over and over again until Fox calls out in protest to which I give her a grin! "Always room for you."

• Love 1

Takes a seat, left leg crossing over the right as I adjust my skirt around my thighs. "I don't think the two of you could handle it. I'm already going easy on Myst over here."

I pick up my tea, which somehow is on a table beside me, and take a sip as I watch over the top of the cup.

"Carry on."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I grunt as Mysthero thrusts fully in and out of my tiny anus, using my well trained musculature to tighten and milk his cock as it thrust in and out.

"Holy shit dude!" I moan, the buttfucking hurts but it is a nice kind of pain, pleasurable in it's own way.

"Oh man." I say, my speech disrupted with every mighty thrust.

"I'm not going to shit right for a week or two after this am I?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Clearly I wasnt doing my job right... you still had enough clarity to talk. I bring my hand down to slap your ass cheek hard to warn you of what was to come. Adjusting myself and bracing a leg a few inches behind me, I use the new leverage to not only push deeper but harder! My other hand grabbing a handful of your hair to pull you back against me so bot a single millimeter escaped entry each and every time I thrust into you. Also I may be putting on a bit of a show for Foxtrot, which makes me smile before tugging on your hair a bit more as the sounds our skin made slapping into one another grew louder and louder.

My breathing started to get heavy and labored as the tight hole began to start coaxing my orgasm from me.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm moan as you fuck me, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as my rock hard erection leaks a bit of precum with each devastating anal thrust.

Realizing you are close to coming I rally myself and break free from your grasp roughly, leaving a few strands of hair behind.

I move so that your cock pops out, wincing as the bad angle stretches me horribly wide for a moment then drop to my knees.

I swallow your huge member but gag a bit as I taste something awful, with a few deepthoat sloppy strokes I suck the brown off, cleaning your cock nicely.

I pop your clean dick out of my mouth and look up at you longingly as I use both hands to stroke your cock and keep you on the edge of orgasm.

"Paint my face please?" I ask nicely.

• Love 1

My breathing was ragged but but I look down at that face of yours and know that there is no way I could deny your desire. I run my hand through your hair affectionately before grabbing you by the back of your head to hold you in place and thrusting my hips against your hands. My mouth hangs open as that pressure that had been building this whole time finally found release! Ropes of my hot seed spill forth from me easily finding my target. I groan loudly as several splurts of cum find your lips, your cheeks and even one very excited rope shooting across the bridge of your nose! I push against your hands a bit more so you can milk the last few drops wherever you wanted them to land. ((So in my entire time on this site, that was my first facial! XD)

• Love 1

I lovingly lick the semen off my lips but let the rest of my splattered face be.

"I'm gonna wear your cum all day, even in public!" I inform you. "Oooh, god, I love semen."

I stand and smile, holding my still rock hard dick with my right hand.

"I love my dick, even if it's sometimes mysterious to me, but I love the feeling of fucking. Get on your knees and blow me. When I finish swallow every last drop!"

Edit: (I'm glad my face could be of service to you 😃 )

Edited by GM Angel
  • Love 2

I wait patiently to have my erection properly pleasured but then I realize Mysthero might have run off.

"Wah?!?!" I say with a horrified expression.

Flapping my arms in cartoonish outrage I look all over the place for him, even in the Taco Bell.

"You c-can't do this!" I declare. "You can't just leave me standing here with a battered butthole, cum on my face and nothing to show for it!'

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I cry running in circles in distress. "Was I too commanding when I demanded a blowjob?! I'm sorry! I'm just super horny! Please someone come release me from my misery!"

• Haha 2

While I am at a truck stop I unfortunately still had work to do that required my attention. But on returning and see Angel in panic and at risk of horrendous blue balls. I put my hand on your shoulder to calm you before slowly lowering down to my knees once more and taking your cock into my warm mouth again. To make it up to you I give a little hum to send vibrations across your cock as my head bobs up and down on you. Looking up at you as I do so to practice this thing I hear about making constant eye contact during oral.

• Love 2