What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

• Community Administrator
5 hours ago, Adverse said:

Blink a few times, then laugh my ass off.

Then have anal.

Totally would. But you're on bottom. xDD Nah; I would wonder why I am ending up in strange people's beds, and try instead sleeping under the bed, like some kind of "Under the bed monster" or something. I dunno.

5 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

Totally would. But you're on bottom. xDD Nah; I would wonder why I am ending up in strange people's beds, and try instead sleeping under the bed, like some kind of "Under the bed monster" or something. I dunno.

I would laugh again and say "I thought you were Karma.... So like, wanna get breakfast or...?"

• Haha 1

Wonder how every time I wake up, someone else is here. Like, seriously, do I have some sort of curse where I always wake up in the same bed, but someone else is always in it?

How do they even get here!?

• 3 months later...

Without knowing why I woke beside him, would assume we had a night of exhausting playtime and continue it that morning. There's nothing quite like waking in a strange bed with someone you don't remember and just playing, then hanging out cooking together, eating, and watching tv / gaming until you decide to go for round 3... or 4... or 12... we could make a day of it. 🙂