What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

If I woke up with someone on top me that's also hot and bothered....

Noah:

I'd put both hands on her thighs and lustfully slide them up to her waist, while she's in my grasp I'd spread my knees and aid her grinding on my lenght until I was fully worked up. Then I'd kiss her lips, and tackle her to the bed, giving her love bits to the neck as I'd let my length tease her pussy enough until she was good and wet. I'd strip her slowly, taking her top with my hands in a rough fashion-- take her bottoms with my teeth. I'd base her lower lips with her pre-cum before removing enough of my pants to take her repeatly.

-------

Nimiko:

If he's already between my legs, I'd pull him down against my body. I'd wrap my legs around them as I would lick their face, before lying back on the bed. Once on my back I would place one of his hands on my breast, I would then take his free hand and suck on his fingers. After licking them soaking wet, I'd place his wet fingers along my face. I'd take my hands and begin to stroke his member, lining him up against my pussy. I'd then dry hump him until my bottoms are soaking wet. I'd then wrestling him to the bed, and guide his hands to my bottoms to help strip me out of them. Then I let him his way with my body.

Edited by Noah Takumi

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...