Stardew Valley - Pelican Town romance - (JennyDK & Linkina)

JennyDK

RP between: @JennyDK and @Linkina.

Overall premise:
The new farmer has recently moved to the valley following a letter they opened from their late grandfather. He was once a resident here with his own farm, which he has left to his grandchild.
Unbeknownst to the young woman called Haley and the new farmer, a fated meeting would lead to so much more for both. While both being rather inexperience in the ways of romance, surely they can both grow to master it over time? Only time will tell! ❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is another beautiful, warm and sunny spring day in Stardew Valley, bringing out the many residents of Pelican town, one of which being one part of a sister pair who lives together. Haley often likes to spend time by the pretty surroundings around the place, especially the area around the old and rickety looking community center, which could really use a helping hand, but that is a story for later.

Urged on by Mayor Lewis, the new farmer has been adviced to take the time and opportunity to get out and greet the townsfolk when possible and since the crops she has been donated are planted and watered, there is little to do at the farm at present time.

The young Haley is quietly reading a book on a bench, humming lightly to herself as she does so.

large.1937001455_2046762-HaleyStardew_Va

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• AirAllie14
      By AirAllie14
      Hi there! Got some ideas for rps. If any of them peck your interest, feel free to read my preferences and EchhiText me, for these rps I’ll take males, females and futas, and if you so require, I can also play as a trap if your interested (I’ve really been craving me a good trap story as well) I’m also into ageplay so if you want me to play a specific age or any of these, go ahead and ask me. I’m also strictly sub. I will also add ideas to this over time if any pop into my mind. If you also have any ideas of your own that you would like to discuss with me, feel free to tell me about them, I’ll always open and up for anything^^
      1. One day while walking home from work, your character discovers a strange book laying on the floor in an alleyway. The look is old and tattered, some of the pages ripped. You decide to pick it up and take it home. When you get home you begin to read the book discovering that it is in fact a book which tells you how to summon a demon. Of course, you think it’s not real and a total hoax so you decided to test the ritual and that’s when I appear. I’m now your personal demon for life and will follow you were ever you go and appear at your call, all for a price, your cum. 
      2. Lately, you’ve been mad. Your a police officer and one person has alluded you. The cat burglar who always manages to slip through your fingers. You try tirelessly night and day to catch her but you never do. Dispute everything, there is some silver lining, a new girl recently joined the force and your the one tasked with showing her the ropes. Overtime, you two develop a relationship, but she had one secret, she’s the cat burglar and is just trying to gain secrets of the force and make off with a huge payday. Will you end up catching her? Will you learn her identity? What will happen if you catch her? Would you turn her in? Or will she come through and end up slipping through your your grasp again?
      3. In this world, monsters exist, everyone refers to them as demons. No one knows where they came from, but they exist. You are tasked with eliminating these demons as a hunter. One day, you discover an old building, it is rundown and decrepit. Inside you find, blood, lots of it everywhere along with bodies. In the center you find me, crying, my knees up to my face, blood also covering my body. When you approach me, I look up and you see my eyes, blood red and you see fangs in my mouth, you think that I killed these people but I didn’t, someone else did and he turned me into a demon. They say that you lose yourself when you become one, but I didn’t, I still remember everything and I don’t want to kill anyone.
      4. It was a night like any other. I always walk home like this everyday from school, something was different however. When I passed by an alley, I saw it, these was a man laying on the floor, another man/woman (you) slumped over him biting his neck. You hear me and turned over to see me, your mouth bloody, two holes in the man’s neck. I feel stricken with fear and immediately take off run, hoping and praying that you weren’t following.
      5. In the land, there once existed dragons, but now how people thought. These dragons were humanoid but could still fly and breath fire. Mysteriously, all died out, except for one (me). You are a hunter, one day while walking around, you stumble upon me. I immediately try to flee knowing that it was one of your kind that killed mine and that you would do the same to me. Will you turn me in and kill me or will you try to befriend me and keep me safe from those who would kill me.
      6. Tonight was a regular night, you got into bed and drifted off to sleep. Your cat jumped up onto the bed with you and laid down at your side purring and cuddling against your chest. In the morning, you feel the heat of something next to you. You figure it was your cat but it wasn’t, it was something bigger. Looking over, you see a young naked girl, her hair was white and she had white cat ears atop it’s head and a long white tail. The girl wore a collar on her neck, the name of your cat was written on it. This girl was your cat, she had transformed into a cat girl. 
      7. I recently transferred to your school, I’m your typical shy and quiet type so I don’t talk to many people and many people don’t talk to me figuring that I was a loner. Your the bad boy/girl, one day while hanging out with your friends, one gives you a bet. He tells you that he’ll give you a lot of money if you became my boy/girlfriend for a month. You agreed for the money. At first, your just doing this for the money but over time, we start to develop a deeper relationship and soon when the month ends, you have to make a choice, you either break up with me and take the money, or you give up all the money to be with me. 
    • BenHawkinsLivesHere
      By BenHawkinsLivesHere
      Vulnerable he stood there. He couldn’t look anyone straight in the eye because the embarrassment was too great. It was there that he stood, and he stood...and he stood. His heart bared to all...so all could see it. 
      It seemed instead that everyone had chosen to look away...they would not accept his love, his gift. His gift given in vain. 
      It was in this way that they locked him away. Never to see the light of day. Living in the dark. Eaten by time. 

Looking for a MxF role play. The idea is a young woman finds the painting and finds how beautiful it is...the man literally giving his heart! She displays it in her home in a place where she can see it. It deeply moves her to the point where her love brings the man to life. First he comes to life in the picture...and later he can come out of the picture. He returns her love.
      But perhaps...perhaps this isn’t a love story...perhaps Dorian, the man in the picture, has other plans...

• BenHawkinsLivesHere
      By BenHawkinsLivesHere
      I’m interested in seeking out role play based on the girl next door? Benjamin is almost thirty now and he’s spent most of his time just working and hasn’t had time for a relationship. What do you think happens when the girl next door locks her keys in the car? How about a fateful moment when true love might happen? If not true love...maybe a relationship that starts out at the convenience of both...but blossoms into something better?
    • Multiversal
      By Multiversal
    • Quotation
      By Quotation
      ~ A Hunter's Love ~
      After a missing chicken, horse, cow, and sheep. The small woodland village had tired of enduring this scare from an unknown beast. Some creature had been stealing and eating up their animals, and while many have said that they've seen this forest entity, none have been able to properly identify it as they were too frightened to observe it any further. Despite the villagers not ever being directly attacked by it. It would only be a matter of time before a bounty was placed on it, and a peculiar hunter was hired. 
      The village elder set them off to slay this creature with their musket, and so they headed out into the deep dark woods. In search for whatever's been terrorizing the village, and as they heard noises scramble and scratch throughout the trees and bushes. A bullet came firing from the hunter's gun, only to see it just barely miss the monster, revealing that it was far less intimidating than he imagined them to be. Some sort of... Monster girl, who seemed rather vulnerable and frightened instead of scary and aggressive. She didn't seem to have a home, and the only food she could get were the animals that resided in the village. This hunter may have had a job much greater to do than just slaying a creature, but perhaps... Caring for a creature? 
      ~  ~  ~ ~~~ ~  ~  ~
      Eeeee! Bppprrrr! Alrighty then, I've had this idea in my head for a long time now, but I just never got around to writing it out. So here it is! A little story of a misunderstood monster girl meeting a hunter, who decides to spare her, seeing as how she's not as bad as the village thinks. Eventually they... Well, I like leaving the end parts up for discussion between me and my roleplay partner. Just so we can have the perfect scenarios planned out! Unless you enjoy keeping things a secret, that is...  (And remember! There are references at the bottom!)
      For this roleplay, I would like to take the role of the masked hunter. I have a thing for playing as faceless or mysterious looking characters if you couldn't tell. And I'd absolutely LOVE IT if someone could fill in the role for the monster girl! Monsters and monster girls are my most favorite thing in the world! I love the uniqueness they have to them, and how they work in stories. Most of my plots have some strange monstrous dynamic to them, because I used to always play as regular humans back in the day, and it got repetitive with such ordinary features. So why not just add in what you love? But moving on! 
      Here are some things I look for in roleplay:
      Decent Spelling/Grammar  (It doesn't have to be perfect though!) Lengthy Replies  (I can write about 3 - 5 paragraphs usually.) Expression  (Through character dialogue and such, having strong emotion is amazing!) And here are some of the things I don't look for: 
      One Liners  (It's irritating to write so much for someone, just to get back a few short sentences or even just one...) Excessive Fluff  (Small details are nice and everything, but when they slow down or contradict the story, there's a problem.) Ghosting  (Please do not ghost anyone, it is incredibly discouraging to roleplayers. If you want to stop or aren't available, please let me know! I will always understand.)  And I can always discuss further on this in EcchiTexts! However, with all that aside. Let's get into the real meatiness now, something that many people roleplay just for... 
      Kinks! Here are some things I think'll fit well in this roleplay:
      Vanilla, Ecchi Scenes, Oppai, Paizuri, Thigh Jobs, Love Bites, Spanking, Passionate Sex, Kissing, Cuddling, and... Hand Holding... ~
      And that's that! Remember though, I'm always open to discussing about kinks and writing preferences, so don't be afraid to ask about those things. I don't bite! Unless provoked...  (Ò///Ó) 
      So now all that's left is my one request. And that request is to please have a preference sheet if you decide to EcchiText me! It would also be greatly appreciated if you read mine as well, so we can mostly know each other well before we discuss things. I feel as though it helps makes things clearer and much less time consuming when we ask questions and all that. It is my only request, thank you. 
      If you are interested in this roleplay, please feel free to EcchiText me! I am always open to discussing and tweaking story related things as well as writing preferences to make sure we both have a good time. I love roleplaying with people, it's a fun hobby and it lets me escape reality after a long day. I also really enjoy making these bulletin posts for you, so I hope this effort doesn't go to waste since I make them from scratch. I'll see you soon... ~ 
      And thank you for reading this~  💖

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.