Stardew Valley - Pelican Town romance - (JennyDK & Linkina)

Percy smiled as Haley's face lit up, she could see how much she appreciated her words and liked them. She could also see that Haley seemed very used to compliments, no shocker by the looks of the girl. She seemed to have many admire, and rightfully so. As the last question came in she nodded, "Absolutely let's do that". Percy said as she walked with them to the table, awaiting the blue-haired girl and the blonde to take a seat before she did. She did not like to mess up the seating of the planned event, and she was sure this was going to be the start of something for them at least. Percy's eyes kept wandering a bit, admiring their house and the homey feeling of it. She knew many peoples probably had this feeling in their homes, but it was something Percy was not used to. The smell of the two girls was mixed into the smell of the house, and she could see instances of both girl's taste and likes. 

OOC: Are you planning to add the "heart counter" to your posts as well?

The meal is a nice combination of fish, fresh potatoes, a nice fresh salad and some lovely garlic breads, with the addition of a sauce fitting for the dish. Emily is sitting at the end of the medium sized dining table, with Haley and Percy on opposite sides."I know it may not be anything special. I am still kind of new in a kitchen, but I hope you will like it", the blonde says in a rare moment with a modest and slightly unsure tone of voice. Whilst speaking, the young woman sends a smile towards the new farmer and once more checks out her form, her outfit and such. Emily notices easily how the stare of her sister lingers on Percy and she is starting to notice what Haley most likely has yet to notice herself just yet. For now, the blue haired woman just lets Haley lead the conversation, so she stays quiet for now.

❤️: 0/10

• 3 weeks later...

(OOC: If you wish I could do that :3 ) 

Percy had enjoyed the meal so far, and heard the uncertain voice of the blonde. "It's fine...I mean this is a total upgrade from my noodle packs", it came out clumsier than she thought it would. "I-I mean Its great I didn't mean to compare it to noodles", she blurted out with a flustered look on her face. She really felt like she had done it now, she hoped this did not affect anything. Percy wanted to say sorry again but decided to let it be. If she continued rambling she might say something she can't take back. She softly took some more bites of the food, to show that she had an appetite for the good food. She sat quiet a moment more, trying to come over the awkwardness she felt of her comment earlier. 

OOC: Thanks. I was thinking it would be kind of weird if I was the only one doing it. Seems more fitting if it is mutual.

While Percy probably feared some negative reaction from the blonde woman, there is none to speak of. Instead, Haley begins to chuckle lightly and then slightly louder."Ohhh, yes. I can imagine! Your own your own farm and all...but live on noodles? I suppose you are just getting started there after all! Still...your beauty can't really shine properly if you eat that crap! I demand you come here and get proper food regularly!", she says, half way joking towards the farmer girl. The mood of the dinner even improves it seems like and if one were to look at Emily, a small grin is formed on her lips.

• 2 weeks later...

Percy had just taken another bite as the blonde purpose jokingly that she would eat there on the regular, she softly took a sip from the drink to not choke on her food. She liked that idea a lot, it would certainly help her in many cases. 
"I mean...If that is okay I would love to", she said as she tried to not come off as a joke.  Even if noodles were as good as she got right now, she hoped she could at least be a guest once a week for some better-energy-packed things. She was a bit worried that she would come off a bit strong since she asked it kinda early. 

❤️0/10

• Like 1

"I wouldn't offer it unless it was okay, right? After all, your beauty would surely take a deep nose dive from such a diet! No no...can't leave me as the only one in town with killer looks, haha", she says, halfway joking and halfway serious in her tone of voice. The dinner goes on rather nice and well so far, both sisters think, especially Haley who is happy to have someone else at the table besides her sister. They really don't get a lot of visitors - well beyond the creepy blacksmith who is low key staring through their windows at times."So....", Emily chimes in afterwards"....where did you move here from and how do you like Pelican town so far?".

After a while, into dinner, more questions come into play, "Well I came from a big city a couple of hours from here". She explains as she continues eating in between words since it was one of the better things she ate all week. In between moving and care for the farm, her diet did not consist of things that were that tasty. "So far I like it it's quiet and a pretty nice place to be...I have been here before but that was a long time ago now", she said with a softer smile. She takes a break from the delicious food, to explain a bit more. "I used to spend some summers here when I was younger I never really explored the city but I went into town now and then with gramps". Which was true, but most of the time Percy was not the one to even look at others. She was a shy girl when she was younger, maybe a bit awkward as well. Not as bad as now, but still a bit awkward and careful.

❤️0/10

Even though Haley is not typically the type to really take the time or care to listen to others for an extended period of time or very deeply, she still finds herself doing so now as Percy explains how she likes the town and her former experiences with it with her grandfather. The blonde nods softly and even smiles a bit as she following the words of the farmer. She lets Percy fully finish before she chimes in as well on the subject."Ohh, I see. Sounds like a nice childhood overall. So where is your grandfather now? Did he move to town as well? I am guessing the old farm was his?", she asks, curious about hearing more. Meanwhile, her sister, Emily, is finally done with her own meal and excuses herself from the table. Though before fully vanishing she leans close to Percy to whisper something."You know...I think Haley might want to see your farm soon enough....and other stuff", the last part said with a bit of a teasing tone to it.

Percy heard the question from the blonde and guessed she had not heard about her grandfather's passing, she softly smiled at the question as she shook her head. "He died eight months ago", she said as she kept a slight smile on her lips. "I got the news pretty recently from my parents along with a letter", she said as she tried to avoid going into detail too much. She kept that smile until Emily whispered the sweet nothings into her ear, a shiver was sent down her spine a bit as she tried not to look disturbed. Not that she had anything against the blonde coming to her farm, but the other stuff intrigued her a bit. But then again it was way too close to the start, to even see if this was the finish. She looked over at the blonde a bit with a smile, to hide how the stuff Emily said actually affected her. "So how long have you and your sister lived here?", she asked as she kept that smile up the best she could. 

❤️0/10

Haley shows a more serious expression at the news of his demise. It may have been in the papers if he had still lived in the Valley when he died, so she had no way of knowing really. Thankfully, the topic seems to be dealt with fairly well so far."I am sorry to hear about your loss. If you need to talk about it, feel free to let me know anytime", she says, trying her best to be supportive, even though she is close to being a stranger still. The blonde had her attention elsewhere, so she does not notice Emily talking to Percy, leaving her unaware of the exchange. She sees the farmer smile and offer her a bigger one in return as the evening seems to go pretty well, after all."Oh us? Well, all of our lives basically. We got the house after our parents moved to Zuzu city", she replies back, almost done with her plate by now.

Percy notice Haley showing a more serious tone after she explained the situation, which made her a bit happy on the inside. The blonde showed such care, even if they were just strangers. It made it easier for Percy to handle since the news still hurt her a bit deeply. She still had much hate for her parents, as well as their way of "delivering" the news of her grandfather's passing. She still did not know if they held a funeral for him here, or where he was. It disturbed her pretty deeply, but she softly snapped out of it as she paid attention to what the blonde said. "I see that is lucky", she said with a softer smile. "I mean...If you like the valley that is", she said as she tried to save it the best she could. 

❤️0/10

Haley senses it is a bigger issue for the farmer, but she doesn't want to push the topic further, especially since they almost strangers still. For now, she just mentally notes herself to be tactful around the subject of the grandfather. The last piece of dialogue Percy delivered felt a bit like the other topic was now closed and the blonde is a bit uncertain how to proceed dinner conversation. A faint blush appears on her cheeks as she feels like she is being a bit awkward after a couple of minutes of full on silence. Luckily, her sister Emily can tell that Haley wants to know more about the new girl and then steps in it to try and form a "bridge" between them further."So Percy....I am going to be needing a model a few times for some new clothing I am trying to design. Perhaps you could come over and assist on that? I know that Haley likes to do photography...and she could capture your looks in them...so I can have it for references. How about that?", Emily says, feeling pretty good about that suggestion. Haley's blush withholds, but now for a different reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Percy looked a bit at the blue-haired woman as she suggested Percy as a model, she looked at her for a while before softly chuckling a bit. Waiting for the others to join as she thought it was a joke, but quickly stopping as the two did not joke about it as she had thought. "Oh you are serious", Percy said as she got a faint blush on her face. How did she read that situation so wrong, she shook it off with a smaller smile. "I mean sure if you are serious I could do it...I don't know how good of a model I would be but I will be happy to help", she said as she looked at them both. She had no idea what she got herself into, but heck why not. It was not like she was going to do something totally improper, it was just clothes and a camera. It did scare her a bit, but not enough to back out of her agreeing to it. She looked over at Haley as she smiled, "So is your big interest taking photos?". She was genuinely curious about it, but then again it might sound a bit nosy.

❤️0/10

Emily sends off a targeted stare towards her sister, who doesn't fully get its meaning, but certainly senses there is some hidden message behind it. Then she turns to look at the new farmer once more."Oh great. I am sure you will do fine. It is nothing super serious or demanding. It is nice to have another person willing to try out some of my new outfits and dresses!", she simply states and gets back to her meal, glad to have been able to push the conversation back into a more fitting and fun direction. Haley sighs inwardly in relief as the dinner conversation seems to be saved."Ohhh...photography? I suppose you could say that. After all, there are so many interesting and pretty places to take pictures around here...and now I can even have a lovely model too? Very excited to see it", she says with gusto in her voice.

Percy faintly blushed as she was called a lovely model, she was not used to the model life nor anyone even paying her that much attention. She had seen many places in the valley before and would love to explore it once again. She knew exactly how beautiful the valley could be, but although she had a new thing to feast her eyes on. It was both confusing and wonderful to come a bit closer to Haley's world, even if she knew such a beautiful girl would not be interested in her. Her eyes stared at the different details again, trying to keep her eyes from staring at Haley. She did hope she did not make this so awkward, but it already felt a bit awkward when her eyes darted around the room a bit. "So which day would I be modeling on?", she asked as she hoped to move the conversation a bit forward. Looking directly at Haley once more, and doing her best to keep her eyes still. 

❤️0/10

• Love 1

Haley is usually pretty thick headed when it comes to notice and interpret obvious signs of someone showing interest in her, despite her attractiveness and with how easy others may fall for her looks. Thankfully, Emily is much better at this, at least when it comes to her sister's courters and up until now she has not entertained the idea of being basically Haley's wingman, so to speak. The blue haired sister grins softly to herself as she witnesses the exchanges made so far and try to push her sister a bit more in the right direction."Why not this Friday after we all finish our jobs and chores? Then we have plenty of time all evening to hang out and get plenty of good shots without having to feel limited by time.", she suggests."Ohhhh, I don't see why not, really. I don't have other plans this weekend!", Haley chimes in and looks and sounds pretty excited about it already.

• 1 month later...

Percy looks at them as it was not a bad idea, it was evening when most chores would be done. She would have the whole weekend to do anything else, and the time would be pretty perfect too.
"Well, I don't see why not", she said in agreement as she noticed how Emily was trying to push this. She did not want to mention it, because it would seem rude of her to do so. She was not sure if Emily did this to be nice or to just be a bit much for her sister. But Haley did not seem to notice it as clearly as Percy did, so it was better to just be silent and not say anything about it. Percy thought about Friday just for a short moment, would she be awkward then too? Would she stumble even more on her words? she had no idea. She quickly brushed it off, it might just be awkward now Friday might be better. 

❤️:0/10

Haley's face lights up more and for some reason, which even she is not aware of yet, sighs inwardly in relief as it seems like the cute looking new farmer is fine with that suggestion. Honestly, she is not sure what makes Emily seeming so invested in this, but she doesn't really mind as long as no one is feeling pressured into anything. Thankfully, her sister has never and would never do such a thing towards as she just wants everyone else to feel good and nice, which Haley is quite aware of - even if she can a bit abrasive, snooty and such herself. The blonde finally finishes the meal on her plate as they all seem to concur to make it this Friday."Ohhh, really? Very good...I shall look forward to it! I will make sure to give you an extra special make-over then....if you don't mind, of course", she says and nods softly.

• 1 month later...

Percy snapped out of her thoughts a bit to respond to the beautiful blond, "I do not mind I mean it will be fun". Even if some of it was not totally true, she was looking forward to it. The blonde would have full control over what she looked like, a bit weird maybe but she never had any girl"friends" that ever did a makeover. Percy has just always been looking and doing stuff on her own, having someone trying to help her would be lovely for a change. She finished her meal as well as she smiled, "Thanks again for this lovely meal". She said as she was quite content with her full belly, although she could not quite place if she was full of food or butterflies. 

❤️0/10

The two sisters are also fully done now as well, making it pretty good timing and a good point to move away from the table together. Haley is glad to hear her ideas are working well for Percy and she is already feeling excited and giddy for it - especially since Emily hardly is one to be interested in fashion or make-overs vedry much at all. Haley and Emily get up from their seats and begin to take things off the table."You're welcome. I am glad you enjoyed it", Haley replies back as the two sisters start on tidying up. Emily has not really seen her sister being very helpful around the house, so to her it is a relief to see happen.

Edited by JennyDK

Percy sits and looks at the sisters taking everything off the table, her eyes shift focus now and then looking at them both cleaning. "Uhm is there anything I can help with?", she asks as she feels a bit uncomfortable just sitting there not helping. She watched the sisters continue their own, as her thoughts during this period were mostly of the makeover. She was excited, a bit scared due to what would happen. Of course, she had no real expectations, just fear of her screwing up. Her eyes began to dart around a bit, waiting for them to answer her. After her eyes darting she stopped at Haley and started studying her again. She often avoided contact or even looking at people too long, but something always drew her in with Haley. 

"Ohhh...pshhh...you are our guest, Percy. You shouldn't have to do cleaning here....also, I am sure all that farm work on your own is tough and stamina draining..", the blue haired sister says to put Percy's mind at ease about not doing anything. Haley seems rather productive - a rare thing for her - and even lightly humming something to herself. Whenever she passes by Percy, she gives a soft smile and take the opportunity to give her a few looks of her, not personally noticing or realizing that she is low key checking out the farmer. After a while, the two of them are done and Emily says something to her sister, which the newcomer is unable to hear, but it does seem to excite Haley. So once that is over with, the blonde comes over to Percy once more."So...I was thinking...how about I walk you home?", she suggest with a light blush on her cheeks.

Edited by JennyDK

Percy sits quietly as she watches the girls clean, as she got the answer she simply smiles as a thankyou. It felt a bit hard to stay put and do nothing, but when she saw Haley moving around she did not mind it as much. She did lowkey check her out a bit, just like she did at the beach earlier that day. She was still very beautiful and she walked with such elegance in her step, it was hard to turn the attention to other places. As they finally finished she saw them both whispering, she wondered for a second before the question arrived, she looked at Haley as she smiled softly. "Of course, if you don't mind I would love some company". She answered as she got up from the chair, having the female join her on her walk home felt nice. She never really had that before, not in friendships or love interests. Percy looked over at Emily as she smiled, "Thank you for a nice evening as well". She was not the best at formulating the dinner and stuff into one word, but that described it pretty well. 

• Love 1

Haley may not be the fastest or most efficient at doing the cleaning up task, so the majority falls upon Emily, who is just thankful she is getting the rare help from the otherwise too lazy sister. Once done with the task and Percy accepts being followed home by the blonde, the two of them are once more allowed some privacy. The darkness of the evening has pushed away the last sunny rays of the day, making the village pretty in another way. Fortunately, the most you can expect to run into here would be Linus scrounging for food and other stuff he may find useful. The walk mostly goes by in silence, which is rare for Haley to do - though she does hardly ever spend a longer period of time with any villager beyond Emily. It doesn't take long to get to the farm house, so the two soon arrive there."Ohhh, thank you and likewise. Here...let me give you my number - so we may more easily reach out to each other and such", the blonde says and smiles softly.

Edited by JennyDK

Percy smiles at the idea, "That sounds like a good idea". She picks up her phone as she softly types in the blonde's name, and then hands it over. "I really meant it though...Thanks for this evening it means a lot to me", she said with a shy smile. Percy was rarely met with this much kindness, and it felt really nice. The half-lit sky was a nice change, from all the dim-lit streets at this hour. The woods and the grass softly danced to the gentle winds around the valley, something about all of this made Percy feel extremely at peace with her situation. Even if it was a bit hard to take in that the blonde showed some interest in her, she just went with it the best she could. "So I guess we will see each other around", she said after getting her number. It sounded almost a bit sad, but it was the sad truth that most people stopped paying attention to Percy after a short amount of time. So she was not sure what to expect out of this, was this going to be love or just rarely friends. She took a breath beating away the anxiety in her head, with a soft smile she took farewell of the blonde and stopped for a moment to look at her. "Uh are you alright on your own I mean to walk home", she asked looking over at Haley. She knew she was probably more than alright, but she did not know how the valley was these days. Maybe it was wilder than she remembered, or it was just the same peaceful things she has nearly forgotten. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up