Stardew Valley - Pelican Town romance - (JennyDK & Linkina)

Haley cannot help but blush a bit harder when the farmer expresses gratitude of this size and she of course gives off a pretty smile in return."Ohhh, I am glad you liked it that much....I did as well. I think you will be a good addition to this place. Yes...I will look forward to seeing each other a lot more from now on...if you can stand my attitude, hahaha", she says with a light jab at her own expense as she knows a fair bit of people here see her as shallow and a bit snooty. Meanwhile, the gentle sounds of animals, wind blowing and river stream bubbling nearby gives a very soothing and pleasant background noise. She can tell there is a concern for the blonde in the final words for her."There is nothing to fear here really...I mostly just wanted to have some private time with you...just for a bit...besides, then we would have to keep going back and forth, hahaha", she says a bit awkwardly, but truthfully.

❤️: 1/10

Edited by JennyDK

• 1 month later...

Percy smiled a bit as she laughed at the blonde's remark, "Your right that would be tiresome if we just did that....I mean at least for our bodies". She smiled looking at the blonde, the light, and the mood were perfect. Percy felt something she had not done in years, which was hope. Maybe she fitted in somewhere, and maybe she was meant to stay finally. Somewhere surrounded by friends or at least one good friend. "I will see you again soon and if anything comes to mind feel free to call or text me", she said with a small smile. She unlocked her door a bit as she waved goodbye for the last time to the blonde, before walking inside heart still beating in her chest. As the door closed, she stood against it for just a moment to catch her breath a bit. Even if this was on friendly terms, her heart would not slow down. Maybe that hope would be a bit much, but she felt it in her soul that she will be seeing more of Haley from now on. 

❤️1/10

Haley listens eagerly to every word Percy is giving back, all the while smiling softly, something that is actually sort of rare for her to do. Perhaps this farmer is bringing out her softer side? Only time will tell at least.'What...what did she mean by that? Does she want to spend even more time together?', goes through her mind from that answer she was given. In any case, she already feels something quite unique between Percy and herself and she intends to find out what that is and where it might lead to."I will look forward to that and I am sure it will be good. I had a lot of fun today and glad you approached me too. You can text or call me any time as well, Percy", she says with a light blush to her cheeks. Just like the new farmer, Haley is feeling heat to her cheeks as she walks home and she even has a goofy and happy smile on her face, even humming softly to herself. She certain will do her best next time they meet....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[[A smaller Timeskip to some days later]]

Percy was walking down to Pierre's shop, it had been almost a week since she arrived in Pelican town. She got a lot of happy waves now, and all of the townies more or less knew her. She smiled as she walked into Pierre's shop, 
"Good morning Pierre". 
He greeted her as he laid down what she needed in a smaller bag, she thanked him and waved goodbye. She stopped outside of the shop, looking down towards Joja Mart. Memories of her workspace in the city came flooding back, she hated just the sight of it. It was an eye sore to the otherwise beautiful town, but for now, she could not do much. She started walking towards the beach, she always took a small time out of her days to actually go and enjoy them. She arrived as she sat down on the sand, the ocean breeze hit her face as she closed her eyes. This town sure brought out a lot in her that she did not know about, like destressing before a work day at the farm was actually working. She sure was happy here, and she sure wasn't missing her old life. But there was still something her eyes were set on, that was a bit more challenging than she remembered. 

❤️1/10

• Like 1

The next few days are like nearly every other day in Pelican town, which is serene, tranquil and very lovely, even for someone like Haley. The blonde feels a bit more down to earth as well, with her starting to greet others more easily and openly and even striking up conversations with people in town besides her own sister and the very, very few she did converse with before Percy moved into town. Without knowing it, she is basically following the same "path" as the young, new farmer and ends up greeting Pierre as well, before leaving for one of her own favourite places in the valley, the beach. However, she wanted to do a bit more than the usual trip of sitting and quietly enjoy her time. So she goes home and dresses into a very sexy and revealing bikini and then wander off onto the beach, feeling pleased about her looks today as well.

Edited by JennyDK

Percy was almost done with her job today, as she bought what she needed for another season to come. She went home to organize her things a bit, and also to drop off what she bought. It took almost an hour to fix things, but once she was done she let out a loud sigh. Her chores for today were done, and she could actually take a relaxing walk now. She had been looking forward to it all day, as she began her trip around town for her walk. She met a lot of people as usual until she once again ended it by the beach. She had a lot of different routes on her walks, but this day ended by the beach. As the ocean came into view so did the ever beautiful Haley as well, seeing her sunbathe was not a bad sight at all. A bit rewarding even, but Percy would not even dare to say that. She wanted to have a better look, without looking like a total creep. So she decided to go up and chat with her, 
"Hi Haley". 
Percy's voice cut through the sound of waves against the beach, as well as the gentle noise of wind through leaves. 
❤️1/10

So far, no one beyond Emily really knows what Haley does for a living. Especially as they most often just see her walk around the Valley or in town most often, minding her own business basically and seeming to enjoy the surroundings as much as she can. Whilst her profession does pay, there is a reason why most of the bills and such, are paid by her sister, who doesn't really seem to mind luckily. The blonde brings her camera with her pretty much everywhere and even has it with in a sealed bag in her purse here and now. The fashion loving blonde is simply lying down in her own beach chair, enjoying the sounds of the ocean and birds and the warm sunny rays bathing her prestine and beautiful body. She raises herself as a familiar voice calls out to her."Oh hello dear Percy. So lovely to see you here, but what brings you to the beach?", she asks in a warm and inviting tone.

• 2 weeks later...

Percy smiled at the inviting tone of the woman, 
"My chores for today were done so I thought I could use some relaxing".
She softly sat down in the sand with a warm smile, seeing the blonde pay attention to her made her feel fuzzy inside. Percy softly leaned back into the sand, as she let the fresh air enter her lungs. "This is my favorite spot in the whole valley it's so peaceful and loud at the same time", she said as she laughed a bit. She was referring to the occasional kids that came by making sounds etc, but once it was empty it was really quiet and nice in a way.

❤️:1/10

Haley brushes some of her loosely hanging blonde hair away from her face and behind an ear in a slowly and oddly seductive fashion, though probably less intentionally. She nods as Percy explains what makes her like this area so much."Oh, I couldn't agree more...that is why I love it as well. Nothing like the rather noisy Zuzu city - the natural sounds of noise is a delight and of course...sharing it with someone is even more special and nice", she says and blushes lightly. The two of them sit fairly close to each other, so suddenly the blonde notices how close their hands are now, as they lean onto them for support whilst sitting on their butts."So...what did you do today?", Haley asks, wanting to take more interest in her life.

❤️: 2/10

• 3 weeks later...

Percy noticed the blonde blushing as she smiles softly, she too noticed the words "special" which triggered a slight blush on Percy's face as well. She was uncertain if Haley actually referred to her as special, or if it was just a thing she said about others. She lay quietly as the blonde and she shared a silent moment before she asked what she did today. "Well I picked up some weeds and watered my crops", she replied with a soft smile. "Oh and I also finally got the scarecrow done I've been working on it for a while now", Percy said as her eyes almost lit up a bit speaking about her crafting something. Even if it was no big deal, she was a bit proud of herself. She had never crafted something that big, and it took a long time to fix it just right. Percy thought it was a bit silly though to be so excited for just one thing, as she tried calming herself down a bit. 

❤️ :2/10

The photographer feels her heart beating a tiny bit faster when in presence of Percy - something she hasn't felt in a very long time. Unbeknowst to the farmer, it was not really meant as her in particular and not at all as a general thing, but rather mostly just a statement. Percy doesn't feel special to the blonde just yet, but she can definitely feel a connection and slight attraction. Her eyes certainly seem to linger on Percy a lot more now too and it is hard to hide as well. Haley listens intently and carefully, even if the subject matter is not yet overly interesting to her. She can tell that Percy does put time, care and effort into her new chores and work, which she can respect and admire. She even imagines the farmer doing said tasks in her mind, though the mental image slowly portrays Percy as less heavily clad, sweating lightly, airing out her cleavage and....well, her mind wanders off and her face grows even more red now as a result."Ohhh, sounds very neat. I am happy for you, Percy. It must have been time consuming and difficult if you have no prior experience about making such a thing. I think I ought to take a photo of you next to it. You know...to commemorate your progress!", she says, feeling quite happy about that suggestion. Without knowing or noticing it herself, so far, Haley has moves her face closer to Percy's as well and smiling widely from ear to ear.

• 2 months later...

Percy noticed Haley's smaller blush, it was faint to a start but grew even redder. She was not sure what the blonde was thinking about, but it must be someone special since the blush got brighter. She liked the blonde, she was friendly and had a beautiful smile. It was not often Percy got close like this to anyone, but the blonde made her feel safe somehow. It was a weird thing to even think in her head, but Haley made her feel seen and validated in some ways she had not been in a while. As the blonde replies she smiles back, "Well you are welcome whenever you want". She says as she smiles a bit wider, the thought of Haley coming all out to take a picture of her ugly scarecrow made her almost chuckle a bit. "I am not sure if the thing is beautiful though it's a bit scrambled", she said to put it nicely. The poor thing had no idea how to describe the pure ugliness of that scarecrow, Its supposed face looked melted, the eyes barely visible, and a gaping mouth that looked like something from a horror movie. Some old clothes she found in a closet and voila one scarecrow was born. She snapped back to Haley as she sees the blonde's face up close. She had not seen the blonde this close before, was it frightening not really, but it was a bit odd to study the blonde when she was close. All the small perfects of her face shined even brighter, and the blonde's eyes looked even shinier almost like you could dive straight into them. Percy stayed in a minor paralyzed state, just looking all over the blonde's face that was now up close. Almost studying her. 

❤️:2/10

Edited by Linkina
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Objectively, Haley is not the most well liked person in town, so if she is to try and strike up conversation with some of those who are not overly interested in her, it would quickly grow awkward and hard to get that going. However, since Percy is all new to this place, she is way more neutral towards the blonde, at least from the start off and it does look like she is able to give a better first time impression with the farmer. She is not exactly a people person, but she can sense that the other woman seems relaxed around her, which is mutual, of course."Oh, really? Thanks! The same goes for you...I am certain Emily won't mind if you drop by almost any time, haha", she says and keeps smiling warmly and pushes a few stray locks of hair behind her ear. Haley chuckles from hearing Percy's comments."Weeelll...they are not really meant to be pretty...all I meant, was that it looked well crafted, that's it....", she says before pausing as Haley also grows aware of how close their faces are. However, she is not able to pull back for a bit and instead spends a few seconds studying the face of the farmer closer, while her face grows even more red. Finally, she is able to pull her head back a bit."Sooooo.....anywayyyyy...hahaha....you know, Emily is really happy you wanted to help out a few of her dresses and such....she is so easy to please...hahaha", she stutters out, trying to make it more casual.

Percy looked at the blonde as she too forced herself a bit away from the blonde's face, she smiled softly at the words Haley said. "I know but my scarecrow is horrifying", she could not describe it in any other way. As Haley explained how her sister was easy to please, she had nothing to say about it. Percy was a people pleaser at times too and knew what it meant to meet everyone half of the way every time. She was not sure if the blonde's sister was the same, but she guessed that must be the case. "Well im looking forward to trying on some dresses its been a while since I wore some nice clothes", she said with a smile. She had very few clothes that even resembled dresses and even fewer that were nice. As the breeze hit her again she faced the sea again, it was calming.She had never felt this calm in the city, and she never really got any friends there either. She was not sure if she could say that the blonde was a friend already, but she felt like they had a good combo. Even in times of silence, they both seemed at peace with it. 

❤️:2/10

• 3 weeks later...

Haley is about to comment further on it, but chooses to just let the subject rest and focus on the current shared moment and other conversation instead. The blonde gives a few seconds of pause and silence before chiming in on the subject as well."I am sure it would look nice on you. Sadly, fashion is not exactly a huge draw with the young women here in town, but I suppose that helps me stand out in some way as a result, haha", she says with a lightly joking tone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up