Stardew Valley - Pelican Town romance - (JennyDK & Linkina)

JennyDK

Percy smiled as Haley's face lit up, she could see how much she appreciated her words and liked them. She could also see that Haley seemed very used to compliments, no shocker by the looks of the girl. She seemed to have many admire, and rightfully so. As the last question came in she nodded, "Absolutely let's do that". Percy said as she walked with them to the table, awaiting the blue-haired girl and the blonde to take a seat before she did. She did not like to mess up the seating of the planned event, and she was sure this was going to be the start of something for them at least. Percy's eyes kept wandering a bit, admiring their house and the homey feeling of it. She knew many peoples probably had this feeling in their homes, but it was something Percy was not used to. The smell of the two girls was mixed into the smell of the house, and she could see instances of both girl's taste and likes. 

OOC: Are you planning to add the "heart counter" to your posts as well?

The meal is a nice combination of fish, fresh potatoes, a nice fresh salad and some lovely garlic breads, with the addition of a sauce fitting for the dish. Emily is sitting at the end of the medium sized dining table, with Haley and Percy on opposite sides."I know it may not be anything special. I am still kind of new in a kitchen, but I hope you will like it", the blonde says in a rare moment with a modest and slightly unsure tone of voice. Whilst speaking, the young woman sends a smile towards the new farmer and once more checks out her form, her outfit and such. Emily notices easily how the stare of her sister lingers on Percy and she is starting to notice what Haley most likely has yet to notice herself just yet. For now, the blue haired woman just lets Haley lead the conversation, so she stays quiet for now.

❤️: 0/10

• 3 weeks later...

(OOC: If you wish I could do that :3 ) 

Percy had enjoyed the meal so far, and heard the uncertain voice of the blonde. "It's fine...I mean this is a total upgrade from my noodle packs", it came out clumsier than she thought it would. "I-I mean Its great I didn't mean to compare it to noodles", she blurted out with a flustered look on her face. She really felt like she had done it now, she hoped this did not affect anything. Percy wanted to say sorry again but decided to let it be. If she continued rambling she might say something she can't take back. She softly took some more bites of the food, to show that she had an appetite for the good food. She sat quiet a moment more, trying to come over the awkwardness she felt of her comment earlier. 

OOC: Thanks. I was thinking it would be kind of weird if I was the only one doing it. Seems more fitting if it is mutual.

While Percy probably feared some negative reaction from the blonde woman, there is none to speak of. Instead, Haley begins to chuckle lightly and then slightly louder."Ohhh, yes. I can imagine! Your own your own farm and all...but live on noodles? I suppose you are just getting started there after all! Still...your beauty can't really shine properly if you eat that crap! I demand you come here and get proper food regularly!", she says, half way joking towards the farmer girl. The mood of the dinner even improves it seems like and if one were to look at Emily, a small grin is formed on her lips.

• 2 weeks later...

Percy had just taken another bite as the blonde purpose jokingly that she would eat there on the regular, she softly took a sip from the drink to not choke on her food. She liked that idea a lot, it would certainly help her in many cases. 
"I mean...If that is okay I would love to", she said as she tried to not come off as a joke.  Even if noodles were as good as she got right now, she hoped she could at least be a guest once a week for some better-energy-packed things. She was a bit worried that she would come off a bit strong since she asked it kinda early. 

❤️0/10

• Like 1

"I wouldn't offer it unless it was okay, right? After all, your beauty would surely take a deep nose dive from such a diet! No no...can't leave me as the only one in town with killer looks, haha", she says, halfway joking and halfway serious in her tone of voice. The dinner goes on rather nice and well so far, both sisters think, especially Haley who is happy to have someone else at the table besides her sister. They really don't get a lot of visitors - well beyond the creepy blacksmith who is low key staring through their windows at times."So....", Emily chimes in afterwards"....where did you move here from and how do you like Pelican town so far?".

After a while, into dinner, more questions come into play, "Well I came from a big city a couple of hours from here". She explains as she continues eating in between words since it was one of the better things she ate all week. In between moving and care for the farm, her diet did not consist of things that were that tasty. "So far I like it it's quiet and a pretty nice place to be...I have been here before but that was a long time ago now", she said with a softer smile. She takes a break from the delicious food, to explain a bit more. "I used to spend some summers here when I was younger I never really explored the city but I went into town now and then with gramps". Which was true, but most of the time Percy was not the one to even look at others. She was a shy girl when she was younger, maybe a bit awkward as well. Not as bad as now, but still a bit awkward and careful.

❤️0/10

Even though Haley is not typically the type to really take the time or care to listen to others for an extended period of time or very deeply, she still finds herself doing so now as Percy explains how she likes the town and her former experiences with it with her grandfather. The blonde nods softly and even smiles a bit as she following the words of the farmer. She lets Percy fully finish before she chimes in as well on the subject."Ohh, I see. Sounds like a nice childhood overall. So where is your grandfather now? Did he move to town as well? I am guessing the old farm was his?", she asks, curious about hearing more. Meanwhile, her sister, Emily, is finally done with her own meal and excuses herself from the table. Though before fully vanishing she leans close to Percy to whisper something."You know...I think Haley might want to see your farm soon enough....and other stuff", the last part said with a bit of a teasing tone to it.

Percy heard the question from the blonde and guessed she had not heard about her grandfather's passing, she softly smiled at the question as she shook her head. "He died eight months ago", she said as she kept a slight smile on her lips. "I got the news pretty recently from my parents along with a letter", she said as she tried to avoid going into detail too much. She kept that smile until Emily whispered the sweet nothings into her ear, a shiver was sent down her spine a bit as she tried not to look disturbed. Not that she had anything against the blonde coming to her farm, but the other stuff intrigued her a bit. But then again it was way too close to the start, to even see if this was the finish. She looked over at the blonde a bit with a smile, to hide how the stuff Emily said actually affected her. "So how long have you and your sister lived here?", she asked as she kept that smile up the best she could. 

❤️0/10

Haley shows a more serious expression at the news of his demise. It may have been in the papers if he had still lived in the Valley when he died, so she had no way of knowing really. Thankfully, the topic seems to be dealt with fairly well so far."I am sorry to hear about your loss. If you need to talk about it, feel free to let me know anytime", she says, trying her best to be supportive, even though she is close to being a stranger still. The blonde had her attention elsewhere, so she does not notice Emily talking to Percy, leaving her unaware of the exchange. She sees the farmer smile and offer her a bigger one in return as the evening seems to go pretty well, after all."Oh us? Well, all of our lives basically. We got the house after our parents moved to Zuzu city", she replies back, almost done with her plate by now.

Percy notice Haley showing a more serious tone after she explained the situation, which made her a bit happy on the inside. The blonde showed such care, even if they were just strangers. It made it easier for Percy to handle since the news still hurt her a bit deeply. She still had much hate for her parents, as well as their way of "delivering" the news of her grandfather's passing. She still did not know if they held a funeral for him here, or where he was. It disturbed her pretty deeply, but she softly snapped out of it as she paid attention to what the blonde said. "I see that is lucky", she said with a softer smile. "I mean...If you like the valley that is", she said as she tried to save it the best she could. 

❤️0/10

Haley senses it is a bigger issue for the farmer, but she doesn't want to push the topic further, especially since they almost strangers still. For now, she just mentally notes herself to be tactful around the subject of the grandfather. The last piece of dialogue Percy delivered felt a bit like the other topic was now closed and the blonde is a bit uncertain how to proceed dinner conversation. A faint blush appears on her cheeks as she feels like she is being a bit awkward after a couple of minutes of full on silence. Luckily, her sister Emily can tell that Haley wants to know more about the new girl and then steps in it to try and form a "bridge" between them further."So Percy....I am going to be needing a model a few times for some new clothing I am trying to design. Perhaps you could come over and assist on that? I know that Haley likes to do photography...and she could capture your looks in them...so I can have it for references. How about that?", Emily says, feeling pretty good about that suggestion. Haley's blush withholds, but now for a different reason.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

• Similar Content

• JennyDK
      By JennyDK
      Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @DragonneRPG.
      Overall premise:
      Poor old Cait, still addicted to various drugs, is trying hard to survive in the harsh wasteland of the Commonwealth. One day she stumbles into a clinic, hoping to score some good loot. For some odd reason, there are no there, despite plenty of normal drugs, food and other good loot around. However, there is a huge metal cage that is completely closed off with only tiny slits to look at. They do not provide well enough vision inside of the cage and thus if she is to see what it may contain she will have to open it....
      -----------------------------------------
      It has been so long in here that she has lost track of time and having no concept of what is happening outside of the cage. It has been forever since anyone else or anything else has set foot and made any noises in this place either, leaving whoever is inside the cage to guess what is going on. Of course, being the size she is, moving about still generates plenty of noises too, so anyone near the cage may not want to stick around, which may the reason why no one dares to stay here for long.
      Hearing noises finally, she sniffs the air and tries to look through the tiny slits, but it is nigh impossible to see much.....

• onearmeddruid
      By onearmeddruid
      Hungary, a powerful kingdom in Europe. You have served under your lord with Szonja. Through this service you both became best friends and even lovers.  Szonja has a temper. You joked it was her Divine fury at times. Well an incident that lead to the death of the lord adjutant by her hand has left your lord angry. Now forced to beak teh unbreakable you must be your lord's instrument of vengeance.
      can be discussed, the duel how i want it is suppose to be the end  and the story is more or less how the characters get to that point. inspired by a youtube video called patrimonium. and a duel between a baroness and princess in 1892 where they dueled topless

• AirAllie14
      By AirAllie14
      (Post under construction, but your still welcome to read around and see if there are any you like!)
      Hi there! I’m Allie, nice to meet you! Welcome to my post filled with lots of different rp ideas and plots that I would love to do with anyone!
      Firstly, let me start off and say that I am strictly sub! 
      Now that that’s out of the way, I have been rping for over 3 years now. I can post short lengths of post and I can post long posts, really up to you really on which you prefer. I typically play female characters but I do enjoy playing traps/femboys as well. I am very open to kinks and have very few limits, check out my preference to get a good grip on what I like and don’t like or you can just ask me about a specific kink.
      For these stories, they can all go different ways and I can either play female or trap for really any of the stories, up to you which you’d prefer. I will also take any kinds of partners, Males, Females, Futas, Traps, as long as your the dominant one, your good with me!
      Now then, here are my ideas:
      1. The Demon Maid. 
      One day while walking home from work, your character discovers a strange book laying on the floor in an alleyway. The look is old and tattered, some of the pages ripped. You decide to pick it up and take it home. When you get home you begin to read the book discovering that it is in fact a book which tells you how to summon a demon. Of course, you think it’s not real and a total hoax so you decided to test the ritual and that’s when I appear. I explain everything to you and we make a contract with each other, binding me to you and now I live as your maid, tending to your every need and forced to obey your every request. There is one price for my services, your cum.
      2. Demon Hunter.
       In this world, monsters exist, everyone refers to them as demons. No one knows where they came from, but they exist. You are tasked with eliminating these demons as a hunter. One day, you discover an old building, it is rundown and decrepit. Inside you find, blood, lots of it everywhere along with bodies. In the center you find me, crying, my knees up to my face, blood also covering my body. When you approach me, I look up and you see my eyes, blood red and you see fangs in my mouth, you think that I killed these people but I didn’t, someone else did and he turned me into a demon. They say that you lose yourself when you become one, but I didn’t, I still remember everything and I don’t want to kill anyone.
      3. It was a night like any other. I always walk home like this everyday from school, something was different however. When I passed by an alley, I saw it, these was a man laying on the floor, another man/woman (you) slumped over him biting his neck. You hear me and turned over to see me, your mouth bloody, two holes in the man’s neck. I feel stricken with fear and immediately take off run, hoping and praying that you weren’t following.
      4. In the land, there once existed dragons, but now how people thought. These dragons were humanoid but could still fly and breath fire. Mysteriously, all died out, except for one (me). You are a hunter, one day while walking around, you stumble upon me. I immediately try to flee knowing that it was one of your kind that killed mine and that you would do the same to me. Will you turn me in and kill me or will you try to befriend me and keep me safe from those who would kill me.
      5. Tonight was a regular night, you got into bed and drifted off to sleep. Your cat jumped up onto the bed with you and laid down at your side purring and cuddling against your chest. In the morning, you feel the heat of something next to you. You figure it was your cat but it wasn’t, it was something bigger. Looking over, you see a young naked girl, her hair was white and she had white cat ears atop it’s head and a long white tail. The girl wore a collar on her neck, the name of your cat was written on it. This girl was your cat, she had transformed into a cat girl. 
      6. I recently transferred to your school, I’m your typical shy and quiet type so I don’t talk to many people and many people don’t talk to me figuring that I was a loner. Your the bad boy/girl, one day while hanging out with your friends, one gives you a bet. He tells you that he’ll give you a lot of money if you became my boy/girlfriend for a month. You agreed for the money. At first, your just doing this for the money but over time, we start to develop a deeper relationship and soon when the month ends, you have to make a choice, you either break up with me and take the money, or you give up all the money to be with me. 
      7. Little Red Riding Hood. For this rp, I’ll play as Red and you play as the wolf. You can either play a furry wolf or a humanoid wolf guy, up to you really. This rp could go two ways, either on her way to her grandmother’s house, the wolf finds Red in the woods and rapes her or we could go the romantic route. Here me out, is this ridiculous... maybe. So the two could meet in the woods and subtly begin to form a relationship together, maybe he saves her from another pack of wolves or she finds him starving and offers him some of the goodies in her basket or she finds him hurt and brings him home where she tends to his wounds. If you do choose this rp to do with me, let me know what role you would like to go down and also feel free to let me know your own ideas.
      8. I’m really craving an incest role between siblings recently. What I had in mind was two siblings who are very close. One day the brother just had enough, he had always had dirty thoughts of his sister and one day it becomes too much and he rapes her. Of course after that day she is distraught about what just happened but then, she starts to come around and the two begin to develop a romantic relationship with each other. For this one, if you don’t like rape we can just have it as like he confesses to her and things go from there. Any ages will work as long as I’m the younger one. I can play loli, shota, and I’ll go up to maybe 21, you’re welcome to play any age you want or we can even be twins if you’d like, I’ve been really craving twin incest a lot lately. For this one I can play female or trap if you’d like, just tell me which. MxF MxM FxF all work for this one.
      9. Trap Rp. Basically, I’m really craving to play as a trap/femboy rp. For this one I’ll take anyone, males, females, futas, other traps, furries. If your interested, feel free to send me a PM and we can come up with some ideas together, or if you have any ideas of your own, I would love to hear them so lay them on me!
    • IsabellaRose
      By IsabellaRose
      My mother was a whore. It's nothing to be ashamed of; she certainly wasn't, and neither am I. Everyone has to make a living, and she made one the old fashioned way.
      She always told me that if she saved enough, she'd be able to send me to a boarding school where they would make a lady of me. She made it sound so glamorous, so mysterious. I saw the ladies in their fancy dresses and bustles, with their bows and ribbons, hats and parasols, and I wanted to be one of them so badly. They were beautiful. But thanks to my mothers profession, I learned very early on what men truly want from women, which was a striking juxtaposition from what they seemed to be when I saw them in the wealthier sections of town. I had trouble reconciling the image of the well-to-do lady I saw in town with what I saw my mother do through the keyhole. Then I heard the phrase, "a lady in the streets, a whore between the sheets," and it all made sense. We were decoration. We were not meant to be educated, useful, or skilled in anything other than what goes on in a bedroom. I knew that was not the life for me. Oh, don't get me wrong, I wanted to find out what could make a woman make those sounds. But when I did, I was going to do it because I chose to, not because someone paid or forced me to. 

When I was fourteen, mother found opium and I got a job on the docks. It was terrible, but it was work that didn't care if I was man or woman, only if I could do what needed doing. I could, and I did. I made enough to support us both, or so I thought. When I was sixteen, I discovered mother's habit had landed her in debt. I could not earn enough to pay it off. Desperate times called for desperate action. I stole from a ship, just one sack of spices. It was enough to pay off mothers debt if I could sell it quickly. But I didn't even get off the docks. I was caught, my prize taken, and fifteen lashes as punishment. They cheered as the whip fell, and I cried, screamed, bled. I was bound and made to stand before them, half naked, bleeding, and then my hair was shorn off. 

My mother died while I was locked up. As luck would have it, my jailors were incompetent and escape was easy. I wrapped my breasts tight so they would not show, found a ship, signed on as a cabin boy, and I was gone.
      Freedom at last!

• DatNectar
      By DatNectar
      Hey y'all! I decided to put all my little ideas here from now on and then update it as needed! I'm always open to all genders, whether that's the role player or the character you wish to play as. And these are all just jumping off points for us to work off of. Oh yea I also like dom/sub so that can be apart of any of these.
      Anyway without further ado,

Welcome to Nectar's Hive:
      More Than Two
      So this section encompasses ideas where I want to play or play off more than one love interest. So harems, love triangles, hell maybe cheating. Things like that. In these stories, I'm willing to play three or four characters.
      Werewolf Time🌕
      This really is a catchall for anything dealing with werewolves and their packs. I'm open to characters having multiple forms like human, wolf hybrid, and full on wolf. And I'd like there to be multiple characters involved. Whether that's as love interests or antagonists. There will be sex as well as romance. And this story can either be consensual or involve force. Anyway if you like werewolves, romance, and world building, this might be for you.
      Haunted House🏚️
      Your character or mine is lost in the woods on Halloween night. It's storming so they look for cover -and oh my god there's a haunted house!! Full of hot babes!! For this one I'd be willing to play a slime, a demon, a clown, a cyclops, a witch, a ghost, or perhaps another ghoul. Okay, yes, clown is a little out there, but it's that time of year! I see this as being consensual and involving a lot of smut and comedy with a dash of rom to keep it interesting.

Little Garden💐
      For this one I'd like to do fairies, itty bitties. You're character would be a human who is running their relative's flower shop for the summer. And discovers they're shop is overrun with horny fairies. Yea that's it. Kind of a cutesy ridiculous one. No large insertion, though I do want to mess around with ridiculous size difference. This would also be consensual, and teasing focused.
      Duo
      As it seems, as it sounds. This section is for stories where there is one love interest. 
      Honey, I'm Home! 🏡
      So I got this idea from the concept of girlfriend ASMR's. I'd play Honey, the perfect spouse. Your character comes home from a long day at work and mine showers them with love and affection. They enjoy giving your character baths, massages, yummy food, and sex as they see fit. 
      Ah okay and if we wanted to maybe we make it a little dark throw in some cheating or a jealous friend that wants Honey to themselves. Depending on long or short term focus. (I guess that would make it more than two, but shush.)
      Nasty Encounter🤬
      So lately I've wanted a prim and proper person to get fucked by someone who is musty and gritty. Specifically I had the idea of a trucker hooking up with a diner waitress. But again, I want to keep things open so maybe were talking dirty in the sense of morals too. Like an evil king and the princess betrothed to him. 
      Doomed Duo💔
      For whatever reason this pair cannot get enough of each other and it will surely be their downfall. So another open concept. I just want to play a high passion, high drama pairing. 
      If any of these interest you, EcchiText Meeeeee🎶

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.