How to Make Her Mine in 7 days... (Teppo x BenHawkins)

Soon after, Myra felt Tommy's cock begin to twitch inside of her.  She could each motion as his body loaded sperm into the chamber, ready to fire off inside her womb.  Another orgasm rocked her sensitive body as she felt hot cum pour into her vaginal cavity.  He blasted out so much fluid that Myra was sure he'd stained the walls of her cunt white, or even gotten her pregnant.  As Tommy's balls emptied, she felt his penis go soft and slip out of her pussy, dripping sticky, white fluid all over her puffy lips and pubes.

Cum leaked out of Myra's hole, adding a splash of white color to the already horribly stained carpet.  Exhaustion took Tommy as he lay between her boobs.  Not long after, it took Myra as well.

-----------------------

Myra woke slowly.  For some reason, despite having slept, she felt tired and sore.  Especially in her crotch.  There was also a heaviness on her chest and stomach that she couldn't place.  Her eyes peeled open and for a moment she felt confusion.  Finally the events of the previous night caught up to her.  She'd had sex with Tommy!  Oh, god no.  Despite the panic rising in her mind, Myra carefully picked Tommy up and placed him onto her bed.  Then she quickly jumped into the shower, cleaning up the mess staining her groin.

She returned to the bedroom fully dressed.  Maybe it was her clumsiness at work, maybe it was because Myra was distracted, or maybe Tommy's sperm had done something to her head.  Whatever it was, Myra's choice of dress was probably a bit too risque considering what had happened.  She wore a strapped sundress, but the cut of the neckline was a bit too low and really showed off her cleavage.  The skirt was frilled and flowing, if a bit short.  Cursing under hear breath, wondering what she was going to do, Myra had grabbed a wet towel to clean off Tommy's naughty bit.  Satisfied that he was clean, the blonde woman pulled the covers up so that they covered the young boy's body.

Looking at the stained carpet, Myra shook her head, still in disbelief about what happened.  She wasn't too worried about the floor, she could use a rug cleaner to clean it up easily enough.  More importantly though, what was she supposed to do with Tommy?  Last night she had wanted to call Mrs. Baratheon but after her own actions, there was just no way she could.  She couldn't turn herself in, Myra didn't want to go to jail.

She glanced at Tommy's still sleeping form.  Maybe he'd forget?  Obviously he'd just lost control, so maybe she could convince him that it had just been a dream.  Surely one night of uncontrolled passion wouldn't ruin the kid.  With a sigh, Myra picked him and took him to his room.  She changed him, putting him into fresh PJs before taking all their soiled clothing and going to the laundry room to make a load.

It was simply crazy how things had happened. It was only a single full day and he had made his mark inside and...outside of the woman he loved. It was a content and happy collapse that he was now experiencing. He had blasted her so full of his fluid that Tommy had felt comfortably empty. He didn’t pull out but remained deep inside of her until his penis went flaccid and naturally slipped out of her slick pussy. He had left dripping sticky white fluid all over her puffy lips and blonde pubes.  
-----------------------

Tommy never felt Myra wake or move. He was unaware of all that occurred between that wonderful moment he had truly been made a man and the moment he was in his bed. He briefly woke as Myra was over him. She was beautiful. The sexy sundress with the low neckline...the short short skirt that was frilly and flowing....and that beautiful face. She looked like a woman who had been satisfied. Tommy could not help but grin. He liked that she looked happy...atleast he saw that glow of happiness. He was unaware of the inner argument she had been having...was having...with herself about everything! Myra tucked him into bed. He had almost called out to her. He wanted to plead for her to come stay with him, but he didn’t really have the strength just yet. It had been a long...glorious day!

It was nearly 9am before Tommy was awake. He laid in his bed. He could not help but smile. That warm smile filling his face. He was rested now and eager to see his new girlfriend. Surely, she could see how amazing he was in bed. He had rocked her world and made her explode! He knew that this was meant to be! Tommy jumped up from bed and got in the shower. He was singing every chorus from a love song he could remember as he washed really well. He made sure to use manly deodorant and cologne. He wanted to continue impressing her! He couldn’t wait to see her again. “Maybe she would give him a big kiss when she said good morning?” He wondered. 

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

After throwing a load into the washing machine, Myra got started on the housework.  She swept the floors, vacuumed the carpets, washed the countertops and many more tasks that helped to bring her a sense of normalcy.  The routine work helped calm her mind, surely things would work out just fine.  Having completed most of the work, and gotten the stains out of her carpet, she went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Feeling infinitely better and more relaxed, Myra began to hum a lively tune.  Everything would be fine.  She would just pretend that nothing had happened and if the boy asked about it, she could just act like she didn't know what he was talking about.  Pulling out several pans and loading them up with eggs and bacon, Myra started on breakfast.  Shortly after she heard the unmistakably sounds of Tommy getting up and hopping into the shower.  The blonde took a deep breath and prepared to deal with the fallout of the previous night.

Tommy came downstairs. “Good morning, Myra!” He said all smiles. “Breakfast smells good!” He walked right up to her and grabbed her ass. “You look like you’ve been a busy little beaver this morning...” he smiled looking up at her. “Sure worked up a good appetite last night...didn’t we?” He laughed all touchy with her. He was just looking for some acknowledgment and maybe a kiss! 

When Tommy grabbed Myra's ass, he would feel alot of bare skin.  For some reason she couldn't fathom, Myra had put on a silky, black thong.  She wanted to deter the boy, not encourage him, but it seemed that a subconscious part of her mind had other ideas.  Regardless, when Tommy grabbed her, Myra lightly slapped his hand and spoke to him sternly, "No, Tommy, you're not allowed to touch me like that."  She completely ignored his comment about last night.

Then she prepared two plates and poured some orange juice for both of them before sitting on one end of the table.  Her stern voice was replaced the sweet and nice one that Tommy was familiar, "Come on, the faster we eat the faster we can go have some fun!"  She figured that maybe if she could tire him out with some physical activities, maybe she could prevent him from trying anything like last night.  She'd have to be on her guard.

Tommy loved how squishy Myra’s tushy was! He started with one had and then the other hand joined in! It was just so soft and squishy. Tommy had almost convinced himself to bury his face in the center when Myra slapped him and was mean. Love really is a back n’ forth. Women make it so difficult.

He did go over to the table not happy. He wanted her to kiss him and instead she was grouchy! But that changed...he sat down eating breakfast. “Ok, Myra! I was hoping we could play where I was a Superhero and you were a Super Villainess!!!” He grinned. The wheels were already turning. 

Myra felt a small measure of relief.  Slapping Tommy seemed to have upset him.  Good.  Maybe he would think she was mean and stop trying to sex her up.  Because if she was honest about it, if he succeeded, she might not be able to come back from it.  She needed to make her moral stand now, while she was able to.  Unbidden thoughts of Tommy's dick made their way into her mind, bringing with it a small measure of arousal.

Myra eyed Tommy suspiciously as he suggested that they play superheroes.  Feeling that he was up to something, but at the same time thinking it might be a good way to tire him out, Myra decided to play along.  "Ok, i'm game.  So, Tommy, how do we play?"  She said cheerfully.

Edited by Teppo

Tommy smiled. “Well I have a few things like capes and stuff...and we mostly do like trash talk each other.” He tried to explain. It sounded like a harmless game. They would need to talk then there would be a battle where the good guy wins! ”The good guys always win.” He took her upstairs and gave her a cape and a crown. He wore a cape and a cowboy head. 
“I stand for truth and justice! I cannot stand by while good people are put in harm’s way! It’s just not right!” He had his hands on his hips as he monologues and talked trash about villains. He wanted her to get the idea of what she needed to do next. 

The game seemed simple and innocent enough.  Myra breath a sigh of relief.  Maybe he just wanted to have a bit of fun after all.  After donning her own costume, the blonde woman watched Tommy spout monologues and declarations of justice.  Doing her best to play along, Myra cackled evilly, "You'll never defeat me, Cowboy Man!  I know your weakness!  Tickles!"  She wiggled her fingers, threatening to retaliate with good, old-fashioned tickles.

Tommy laughed as Myra started to attack him with tickles. “Oh no! Not tickles...” Tommy laughed and played as if he had been beaten. “Well two can play that game, Oh Villainess!” He returned the tickles on Myra. He tickles her with his small hands. Once her got her laughing hard enough. He brought out his handcuffs. “That’s enough Villainess!! Now you must pay...hard time for your crimes.” He said smiling. He took her left then right hand and put the cuffs on her. All in good fun! Tommy didn’t tell her that they were real metal handcuffs. Tommy handcuffed Myra and stepped back. “Yay I win! I love that the good guys win!” Tommy started dancing around. “Woot! Woot!” Tommy looked really happy. Tommy grabbed a jump rope and tied it around Myra’s left ankle. He grabbed a second jump rope and tied it to Myra’s right ankle. He pulled on both jump ropes to cause Myra to fall down. “Oh...Sorry, Myra! I wasn’t trying to hurt you!” He genuinely apologized but he did not stop...he tied both jump ropes to the legs of an antique piece of furniture. “You must pay for your crime!” Tommy stood over the fallen Myra now. She had been handcuffed and her ankles tied open wide. Tommy smiled as he could clearly get a good view of her tiny black thong.

Myra learned that sometimes something that seems innocent is in actuality a cover for something more devious.  Tommy turned on her, hitting all her ticklish spots, causing her to erupt in raucous laughter.  Left breathless and vulnerable, Myra failed to react to the young boy handcuffing her hands behind her back.

Oh shit.  Dread settled into her chest.  She tugged and pulled, trying to futilely slip her hands out of the cuffs before Tommy did something naughty to her.  Before she could make any sort of progress, the young boy tied jump ropes to her legs and tugged.  She fell hard onto her bottom, her massive tits bounced roughly.  Briefly dazed as Tommy went and tied each of her ankles to a leg of furniture, Myra was unable to react until it was too late.  Her legs were spread wide and her skirt was hiked up enough for the boy to see her thong.  It was only now, laying on her back, tied and helpless, that Myra noticed how tiny and provocative her underwear was.  Her pubes poked out from under the fabric and the fleshy lips of her labia squished out the sides.

"Ok, Tommy.  Game's over now, please untie me."  There was a bit of panic creeping into Myra's voice.  She could guess what he was gonna do and if she didn't stop him, she might just become his little slut.  "We can be bad today.  I'll buy us a whole bunch of cookies and sweets on we can pig out.  Just untie me."

Tommy laughed impishly. He had this sort of thing in mind from the start. He knew he wanted to tie his lover up so they could play. He watched Myra’s tits jiggling and bouncing when she fell. Those Look so good. Deep down Myra wanted this...he knew this because he knew that she saw him as a man. No one else would look at him like she did! Myra was just afraid of being vulnerable and in love. Tommy smiled, “I want to be bad with you! That’s why I tied you up, sweetie!” He touched her hair and cheek. He gently cradled her face in his hand. “This way we can have lots of fun together...and we won’t have to pretend any more.” His words so genuine. “I’m tired of silly games, Myra. Why can’t we just enjoy each other as man and woman?” He kissed her cheek—left then right. “I promise I won’t do anything to permanently hurt you.” He was between her thighs now instead of standing over her fallen body. Her grinned looking at the tiny black floss that she wore. He was basically drooling as he looked at it. Looking away and up at her pleading face, his hands on her hips under the sundress. He started to kiss where the low neckline of her sundress and her skin met. “Just let me love you!” He smiled looking up at her. “And none of that grumpy yelling at me! That’s scary!” He furrowed his brow to let her know he didn’t like that. “If you start doing that I’ll have to cover your mouth.” He said speaking true. “And I’d rather talk and hear you...I think your voice is pretty.” He blushed as his small hands touched her hips and outer thighs as the came from under her dress.

”And don’t try to take the handcuffs off... okay!? I don’t want you to break your wrist...they are actually made for small people...they are already tight on you.” He said looking at her concerned she’d hurt herself. 

Much as she wanted to, Myra couldn't deny the excitement she felt when Tommy's hands were on her hips and thighs.  Her heart thundered in her chest as her stomach felt fluttery.  She could feel herself growing wet as her body anticipated the act of copulation.  As the young boy stared at her crotch, Myra felt her face heat up.  It felt good to be desire so much, but a little embarrassing how intently he stared.

As Tommy kissed her chest, just between her breasts, Myra's face heated up until her cheeks were a cherry red.  A small bead of arousal dribbled down across her anus.  One thing Tommy said stuck with her, "Why can't we love each other like a man and woman?" to which she felt compelled to respond to, "Because our ages are too far apart, Tommy.  Society wouldn't accept a relationship between us.  So please stop this before its too late."  And before she became depraved.  Her legs twitched as she felt the urge to cross her legs.  And failed.

The touches, the closeness, it was all making her hornier and hornier.  She wasn't sure how much more she would be able to take.

It was clear that both Myra and Tommy were excited. Tommy's hands were on her hips and thighs with a lover’s touch.  He could feel how her heart thundered in her chest as he kissed along the edge of her sundress. He unsnapped the straps that held the dress on her shoulders. His face buried between her bare breasts. “Mmmm your skin...so soft.” His face brushing against her left breast. His mouth teasing with her nipple. Then he did the same with the right breast. “Mmmm I really like this...” he said with his eager eyes. He was very aroused. His right hand rubbed against that tiny black floss. His fingers cupping her. His thumb rubbing her slippery clit that was barely covered.  He desired her deeply. 
“I don’t give...give a cr-rap about age! I am a man now, Myra. And you are a woman...it’s only natural for us...” his mouth talking despite how distracted he was with her pillowy twins. 

“Society doesn’t matter right—now. There’s only us...only now...” he said softly. “We can hide it from them.” He said hungry for her. “I’ll keep any secret for you...if it means we can be together...” he moved his lips from her chest to kiss her lips. “I can never go back to not having you...” he muttered softly. 

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

Myra's breathing grew heavy as Tommy undid the straps of her dress.  The fabric fell away, exposing her big mammaries.  Then the boy took each of her nipples in turn, teasing them with his mouth.  Myra let out a soft whimper, part of her wanting to just give in and enjoy, but the other part of her knew it was wrong and resisted.  Tommy's arousal was clearly evident as she eyed the bulge in his pants.  She thought again of the way his dick had stirred her insides the previous night and it made her body hotter.

The young boy cupped her pussy and rubbed her clit through the fabric.  Myra squirmed, unable to cross her legs.  She whimpered again, grinding her hips desperately against his fingers.  Suddenly thinking that her thong was getting in the way, Myra began to wish that Tommy would strip it off her.

"I'm sorry, Tommy," She said.  "It just doesn't work that way."

Tommy's lips moved from her nipples to her mouth.  She resisted at first, then slowly melted into it.  Myra's lips parted slightly then she closed her mouth and pulled away.

"I like you too, Tommy.  I love playing and having fun with you, but this,"  She said, almost pleading.  "This can't happen.  Please just understand and let me go."

She liked being wanted and Tommy's words made her feel good in ways that went beyond the physical.  But there were too many barriers.  But she knew, in a deep part of her, if he took her again then and there, ripped her thong away and fucked her savagely, she would lose the last of her resistance and be his.  She was weakening and it made her afraid.

He loved how her nipples felt in his mouth. He enjoyed teasing them with his mouth. Then he would kiss her, before returning to them.  He grunted a bit so aroused especially after her soft whimpers. He wanted her to just give in and enjoy....he wanted her to consent to anything he wanted. Tommy's arousal was more and more pronounced in his shorts.  His right hand continued to cup her pussy and rub her clit through the fabric.  Easily moving the tiny black fabric aside to remove that unneeded barrier. It was driving her wild. He saw her squirming as she tried against the binds to cross her legs then her hips grinding against his fingers. “Mmm yeah Myra...it’s okay. I like this too.” He looked into her eyes and kissed her softly letting his lips slowly work with her lips to deepen the kiss. Then pulling away. His face back on her chest. He showed no interest in letting her have control back. He did not want to let her go. He waited awhile before he spoke again.  “You are mine. You are my woman. I want you. You don’t get to choose...because you choose wrong.” He said stern. He still sounded like a child but his tone demanded submission.

He looked her in the eyes. “I want a snack...” he grinned as he slid down her body and his lips and tongue...then took over for his hand. He grabbed her ass with his little hands. Kneading that bubbly ass as he hungrily ate. Her thong had already been pushed to the side so he had as much access as he what he wanted.

Cool air licked at Myra's hot and bothered cunt as her underwear was shifted to the side.  Relief flooded through her body as more arousal coursed out of her hole and leaked across her buttocks.  Tommy's commanding tone made Myra shudder.  Her body yearned to be dominated, to be forced to the ground and taken, brought to climax while protesting.  But Tommy only continued to play with her body.

Thinking became difficult.  Myra had to remind herself over and over why she couldn't give in.  A war raged on inside of her, on one side was the sweet and responsible Myra, on the other was the depraved and slutty Myra.

The young boy smiled and disappeared from sight.  Her chest heaved as she felt him lick his way across her chest, down her stomach and onto her moist fuckhole.  She gasped and threw her head back as his tongue wiggled inside of her.  Tommy ate her out like a starving man, his tongue somehow hitting her sweet spots and reaching deep.  Her hips pressed against his face.  The feeling of his hands squeezing her ass was indescribable.  She'd loved the way his fingers sank into her booty flesh, clamping down like he was trying to make a mark.

Myra's resistance weakened further and the slut inside of her made its way out.  There was only one way that Tommy could make her fully his, "If you really want to make me yours,"  She said, her voice low and husky.  "Then you need to take me like a man.  Untie me and show me that you can take a woman without needing her tied up.  Then push me down and fuck me like a bitch."

It was very clear that Myra's cunt was very aroused as he teased her. He had shifted the tiny black thing first to tease with his digit and now with his face. Tommy had a commanding tone to ensure she knew he was not playing games just then. His desire for her was real. He watched as it made Myra shudder.  She needed Tommy to dominate her. She needed her body to be dominated: forced to the ground and then taken. She wanted him to seriously rail her.  That might be difficult since he was half her size. He knew he could bring her to climax again...and he didn’t care if she was protesting, but physically he would struggle to overpower her. 

It was clear that the wheels were turning in Myra’s head. He could see that she was struggling internally. The way he was teasing her was making her want more! Tommy knew that...planned on that. Tommy licked, teased and ate her out like a starving man. Tommy had a way of hitting her sweet spots and reaching deep. Her body desired him. Her hips pressed hard against his face to give him better access.  His small hands had an incredible grip as his fingers sank into that bubbly flesh. He was leaving nail marks as he savagely devoured her...his grip to make sure he had her. He heard her request. He feared it was a trap. If I untie her...she’s going to be able to flee. But what she said was true...Tommy wanted to fuck Myra like a man! Last night he had...and tying her up was kinky but also a bit cowardly in this instance. Am I up for this? Can I possibly just grab her and make her squeal like a bitch? Can I overpower her?

Tommy didn’t say a word. He untied her left ankle and then her right ankle. He was ready to give her everything he had. In a struggle it isn’t always about size. 

It was obvious that Tommy wouldn't have to strength to physically do as she asked, but that wasn't what Myra had meant.  It wasn't a physical thing, it was a state of mind--or perhaps a state of being--and meant only that he needed to show her.  He needed to take her with a sense of possessiveness--ownership, perhaps--that showed Myra that she was his and he was hers.  That if she gave herself to him, Tommy would see to it that she happy and satisfied.  But above all, what it would tell her, was how bad he wanted her.  How badly he would fight to keep her, or win her back if need be.  All Tommy needed to prove was that he had the will and determination to have her no matter the challenge or difficulty.  If he could do that, then she would fulfill any sexual desire he had.

Let him prove himself a hunter instead of a warrior, she thought.  In time Tommy would grow into a man with the strength to overpower her.  For now it was enough to feel wanted badly enough.  Myra decided that a little chase would be just the thing.

Secretly stashed in her hand was the key to Myra's cuffs.  Seemed that Tommy hadn't noticed that he'd dropped it while he was groping and touching her.  The restraints fell to the floor as she unlocked them.  She smiled playfully at Tommy--some of her usual self shining through--and dropped her dress to the floor.  Then she removed her thong and allowed the young boy some time to appreciate her nude form before turning and dashing away.  Her bodacious booty bounced as she went.

In her room, Myra retrieved a small bottle of lube from her bag, a pen and a piece of paper.  She quickly scrawled a note and put it with the bottle before leaving it out for Tommy to find.  The note read: "Wild Myras are hard to catch, so here's a little tip:  Her butt is her weak-point.  Pour some of this on her bottom to lube it up, then stick your dick in her ass!"  Then she hopped into her bed and pulled her blankets over her head.  She intentionally left her behind out in the open, sticking out from under the covers, awaiting dear Tommy.

Tommy really wanted to dominate Myra right then. Split images of she taking hold and pounding Myra like he was some macho man filled Tommy’s head. He had no idea that Myra was referring to some “state of mind stuff”. He just knew he needed to prove to her that he was a man. He untied her left ankle and then her right ankle. He was ready to give her everything he had! 

Tommy had not realized that he had dropped the handcuff key. Myra definitely knew how to be clever. He had not expected that she had already released the handcuffs... he imagined he would just have to wrestle Myra to the ground right then and there! But as par to the course...Myra had another game in mind! These girls and their games! It’s always another game! Atleast I’m getting pretty good at these games!

Tommy thought he had proven to her that he knew how to satisfy her. He was very skilled at pleasuring her...he had taken precautions to make sure he was as skilled as he could be!! He had been pursuing her and had stated in no uncertain terms that he in fact did want her! Tommy thought to himself. Well I guess I could better express that I’m willing to fight? Win back? Willing to do what it takes to keep her? Tommy had thought he’d already shown Myra that he was strong willed and determined to have her—his woman!!

Warrior...hunter...wizard? Tommy did not think like that, but he would play her game. He would prove that he was a man—her man! That he would continue to always pursue her...and that in time his body would catch up with the spirit that resides in him.

She had smiled playfully at him, which was encouraging. She had dropped her sundress and removed that tiny thong before she ran off. Again that was a good sign. This wasn’t the sort of thing he expected when he removed the ties from her ankles. Instead he was given the chance to just watch Myra in her nude form. For that moment there was no struggles or convincing...just a purely nude Myra showing off the goods to him. Tommy’s eyes so wide as he stared. THEN she dashed away! His head moved along with that bubbly booty jiggle as she ran away. Tommy was left staring for a few moments before he ran after her. This is going to be fun! 

Tommy ran around the house trying to find his naked lover. In her room he found a note with a bottle of lube. He read the note. “Wild Myra...her butt huh?” He giggled. He could see a woman shaped mound of blanket on Myra’s bed. That devestatingly beautiful ass was left sticking out.
Quietly he made his way towards her bed. He dropped his shorts and boxers. He had a good amount of the lube in his right hand. He reached over to her rear and massaged the lube on her tight ass. He tried not to take too long, but he wanted to get it good and lubed. He grabbed his excited dick with his lubed hand. He carefully slid three inches inside her sweet seat. “Ahhhhh..” Tommy gasped as his tight it felt. 

Myra waited excitedly under the blankets, wiggling her booty in anticipation.  She couldn't wait to get a hard dick in her ass.  Just the thought of it had her slick and horny.  Her breath caught as she heard movement.  This was it!  He had to be reading the note by now.  She didn't have to wait long before Tommy moved to her exposed behind and began working oil into her skin and lubing up her anus.

Tommy's dick pressed against her tight bud, gently pushing inside.  Myra felt herself going wild and let out a quiet squeal.  She spread her legs and relaxed her butt as much as she could so that Tommy could fit inside of her without little difficulty.

"Ah.  Ah.  Ah."  She moaned softly as each inch slipped inside.  After about 3 inches, he stopped, no doubt letting her become adjusted to his size.  She was grateful for that.  Even though she desperately wanted him to started pounding her ass, the fit was indeed tight.  It didn't take too long before Myra felt her anus stretch to fit Tommy's dick.  She reached between her legs and began to finger herself, eager to get fucked.

"Nngh.  Well, Tommy, are you ready to make me your woman?"  She said, pulling the covers off her head so that he could see her fully nude form.

That devestatingly beautiful ass was left sticking out. He had lubed it up well. He still had a good amount of the lube in his right hand since he had made sure to be generous with it. He had a hold of his dick and still rubbed it at the base and out towards her to keep it slick. He had also made sure that tight spot was well lubricated as he fed her those preliminary inches. Her quiet squeal made his heart race. “Ahhhhh..” They both were gasping as they got accustomed to how it felt. The way she spread her legs and relaxed to take him only made it better for both of them. The gasp giving away to a soft moan as he slid, worked and carved that three inches inside of her. 

"Ah.  Ah.  Ah."  They moaned softly as each inch slipped out then back inside.  He felt her shift as she reached between her legs and began to finger herself. His focus was still on getting established deep in her ass. 

"Myra.  We both know we are meant to be together. Of course, I was born to claim you!” He said in a mature tone. “All that I’ve done has lead me to the moment where you agree to be my woman.” He was grinning. “I’m gonna rail that ass...and make you feel like a real woman.” He said as he eagerly jerked forward and gave her that fourth inch. “I’m gonna have you cumming so hard!” He said totally serious. He was amped to show off! He was so turned on by her naked body. 

"Mmm."  Myra quietly moaned.  She felt another inch of Tommy's dick slip deeper into her anus.  But she was ready for more.  Confident that her ass was loose enough for the boy to begin fucking her behind in earnest, Myra withdrew her fingers from her vagina and reached for Tommy's balls.  Feminine juices acted as a lubricant as she softly massaged his balls.  With luck, the stimulation would prove enough to entice Tommy into doing more than just inserting himself inside her.
"Oh yeah?"  She chuckled.  "If you really wanna make me cum then you're gonna have to do more than just stick it in."

Tommy felt how tight Myra’s ass felt at only four inches. He moaned as he was growing accustomed to how it felt. It was different than how her pussy had felt. It wasn’t better or worse, but it was different. He liked how it made her moan quietly, although he was interested in much more than just quiet moans. 
It was then that Tommy felt her soft hand with her slick pussy juices massaging his balls. “Mmmmmm...” the desired effect was definitely starting to take place. The way she touched him combined with the way her pussy juices even smelled. She smelled like sex. Her tight ass had a grip on him. He grunted as he reached up and grabbed Myra’s hair with his left hand. He didn’t even realize that he had started to gather speed. Within moments he was plowing her ass! “Mmmm...my fucking dick big enough for that sweet ass of yours?” He said in his haste. “You like having your man deep deep inside of your bubbly ass?! What a dumb little bitch!” His right hand smacked her right ass cheek and grabbed it hard. “Mmm yeah...your big boy...likes the way that tight ass feels!” He said grunting as he started to ram that rear fuck hole harder and harder. He was quickly starting to lose himself in his hungry urge to plunge himself fully into his Woman. “Mmmm I keep good in my promises...Tommy is gonna have you cumming so hard!” He voice greedy as he yanked hard in her hair as he rode that ass. 

Myra hadn't quite expected Tommy to grab her hair, but it wasn't entirely unappreciated either.  She had little time to ponder it though as the young boy rode her, gaining speed and force with each thrust.  Quiet moans quickly turned to loud groans as Tommy rammed her tight, little asshole.  Loud claps filled the room as hips smacked against buttocks in a rhythmic motion.

She let go of Tommy's balls and pulled her left asscheek apart to afford easier access into her anus.  Getting ass fucked was intoxicating and Myra was drunk.  Dirty language came to her mind unbidden and tumbled out with zero filter.  "Yes!  Please!  Mark my body with your stinky semen!  I want to smell like your bitch!"

She shuddered as he hit her booty.  It stung like hell at first then quickly turned to a tingle then to pleasure.  It was driving her wild and she wished he'd smack her behind some more.  Myra moaned loud and slutty, no longer caring if anyone heard.  Her mind became hazy, silencing all other thoughts except one: Get fucked.

Myra panted hard with her tongue lolling out.  Pain at her scalp grabbed at her attention as Tommy held onto her hair like reins. She quickly grew to love it.  The feeling that he could just pull her back onto his dick if she tried to escape was an aphrodisiac that only made her hornier.  She could feel her juices dripping down her legs and onto the bed.