How to Make Her Mine in 7 days... (Teppo x BenHawkins)

Tommy had done what seemed natural to him in the moment. He had a firm grip on Myra’s hair. He held tight using her hair like reins as he wildly rode her. He was gaining speed and force with each lust filled thrust.  His moans and her loud groans joining together in a song that had their names all over it. He rammed her tight little asshole only too eagerly. It felt good and he knew it proved that he was her man! The loud claps echoing in the room as Myra’s ass and his hips created their own rhythm section for their passionate sex. 

Tommy had loved how she played with his balls, but as she pulled on her asscheek instead he realized that he had much better access to getting deeper inside her. Giddily he found even more depth inside her. He could tell that Myra was losing any sense of herself and fully was his mindfucked cock sleeve!

"Mmmm damn Myra...” he slapped her ass with his right hand. His left hand only ever grabbed more hair when he lost his grip on a few hairs. He would also pull her back harder from time to time just to really surprise her....make her really feel him! He wanted her to know that her man had this under control. 
“Beg your man...go on! Beg me to never stop fucking you!” He growled drunk on his own lust for her. “I’ll mark ya! I’ll mark this ass...those tits...your face!” He rode her harder just like he knew she needed. “Myra is my forever bitch! I have my forever home  deep inside your slutty wet holes!!” He gritted his teeth and licked his lips too. “Mmm told ya...told ya I was gonna fucking rail this ass!” He laughed a rather sinister laugh. “Gonna make you cum hard too...” he groaned still beating her ass with his small hand. He could see how he left hand prints on her ass cheek. He knew this was arousing her too. His hand stung some as he slapped her bitch ass over and again. Tommy never worried about who heard them. The house was pretty well insulated. Even if it wasn’t he had nothing to be ashamed of in his mind!!
He could see how she panted and her tongue was lolled out...so desperate for him. Her pussy seemed to be making everything wet...even towards that tight ass where he was firmly planted. 

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

Myra couldn't stop from moaning like a whore as Tommy rode her ass.  She felt him as he pulled almost completely out of her ass, then yanked on her hair and pulled her back onto him.  She squealed in delight as his cock refilled her ass, stretching her anus more and more.

Like he was reading her mind, Tommy slapped her ass over and over.  He was merciless, each strike bringing equal parts stinging pain and indescribable pleasure.  It was too much.  Myra let go of her ass and gripped the bed with both hands.  Tommy was rapidly bringing her body to orgasm and she hadn't the strength or will to deny it.  Instead, Myra pressed her face into the bed, moaning and groaning, and pushed her ass against Tommy's cock as hard as she could.

Her pussy twitched and convulsed as her climax came closer.  She screamed then.  Fluid squirted out of her cunt, soaking the bed and splashing onto Tommy's lower half.

He continued to beat her ass with his small hand. The hand prints leaving their mark on her ass cheek. He was definitely into this. He liked how desperate she was for him. She moaned out like a drunken whore...his dirty whore! “You like it up the ass...you dirty girl!” He taunted her. Sliding his cock out of her tight ass, but not all the way out...just to the tip. Then slamming it all back in while pulling her back towards him by her hair! He did this trick a few more times because he liked how it felt...just like she did. She seemed to squeal like a bitch every time! He had stretched that anus with all his fun! He watched as she grabbed the bed instead of her ass...after all he had stretched her plenty and didn’t need the help. He was slamming his hard cock so deep inside of her. He could feel how she was building to orgasm. The way she buried face in the bed and her body begged for more...her pussy was twitching beneath as she just soaked everything!  Tommy watched as she came all over the bed and him. Tommy didn’t relent though...he fucked her ass just as hard to see her through the climax. He growled as he continued. He had to move around just a little but hungrily kept pounding her ass. “Mmmmm you gotta make me cum...or I’ll never forgive you.” He growled. “Look at his worthless you were just cumming like that...told you that would happen! Told you I’d make you cum like that...but you gotta return that favor for ME. Now!!” He yelled at her. “Prove to me that I was right about you...” he taunted. In his mind the tides had turned...once again he had more than proven what he could do! He wanted her to prove herself now!

As the pleasure of her fleeting orgasm left Myra's body, fatigue set in.  There was a wet pop as her body slumped forward and Tommy's dick slipped out of her asshole.  She sighed contentedly as her eyelids grew heavy.  Tommy demanded that she prove herself to him and Myra wanted to but her body wasn't listening to her commands.  Darkness overtook her consciousness as the blonde woman fell asleep.

Myra awoke a few hours later with Tommy nowhere in sight.  Finally having a moment to process the events of the last few days, she did not immediately get out of bed.  She could no longer deny the fact she had an interest in the boy.  When she thought about Tommy, her crotch ached with a dull throb that only intensified when she imaged him naked.  Sure, he was young, but he would grow.  They might need to keep their relationship secret for now, but in time they'd be able to announce it to the world and maybe even get married.

The blonde woman hopped out of bed, having firmly resolved to be Tommy's woman.  She felt a measure of guilt as she remembered that while she'd had an orgasm, Tommy hadn't.  Deciding to make it up to him, Myra grabbed a bag and started filling it with towels and sunscreen and other beach paraphernalia.  A thoughtful expression came across her face as she held up her swimsuit.  This just wouldn't do.  She needed something...sexier.  Myra decided that she'd just have to make a stop before they made it to the beach.

"Hey, Tommy!"  Myra called.  "Let's go to the beach!"

Tommy couldn’t believe it! It was a self-fulfilling prophecy! There was a wet pop and her body slumped forward...and his hard dick slipped out of her asshole. He was astonished as she just sighed and fell asleep! “What the—“ he mumbled. “You are not gonna fucking pass out on me!!!” He said very upset. “You—you give me the hardest time then—“ he was just at a loss of words at what was happening. He waited a few moments and even smacked her across the face with his hard dick trying to get her to respond. 

Feeling very dejected he got out of her bed and stormed off to take a shower. He had to rinse off and cool off... he was gonna have some crazy blue balls after that! 

Tommy showered and finished himself off in the shower. He got dressed and made himself a sandwich. He was sitting in the living room and watching television when he heard her voice. “The beach?” He yelled back towards her. “Why the hell would I want to go to the beach? The nearest beach is like four hours away?” He complained. “If we leave now...is it even worth going all that way?” He got up from the couch and walked towards her. “I mean we will probably need to spend a night in a hotel?” He said with a sigh. “Are you prepared for that?” Tommy’s tone was still rather unhappy. Even so he was in his room. He grabbed a pair of swim trunks, an extra shirt, shorts, and underwear. Then he grabbed his toothbrush and deodorant. He threw all of those things in a large book bag. 

Myra dressed in a T-shirt and denim shorts, not worrying too much about her fashion.  Then she grabbed a bag and packed a few overnight things, including a change of clothes and some "pajamas".  She chuckled to herself, imaging the look on Tommy's face when he saw what she had planned.

"Don't be so grumpy."  She said, entering the living room.  "I have a surprise for you, but it's no fun if we're not at the beach."

She flashed a cheerful smile, not letting his attitude ruin her mood.  They loaded up their bags and climb into her car.

"We have to make one quick stop before we get there though."  She said.  "But you'll have to wait in the car."  She gave him her most mischievous smile.

They drove for a couple hours before Myra pulled into a quaint, little beach shop.  It seemed like a normal store for summer favors, but something seemed just a little bit off about it.  The blonde unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car.

"Okay, just wait here.  I'll be back in a few minutes."  She said.

Myra turned on her heel and intentionally swished her hips side to side, giving Tommy a little show as her butt wiggled.  When she returned, her attire had changed.  Instead of her T-shirt and shorts, she had on a pink, summer hoodie with short sleeves and a wide-brimmed, straw hat.  It was obvious that she had some kind of swimsuit on underneath the hoodie, but it was zipped all the way up and there was nothing to even hint what kind it was.  Curiously though, Myra's cheeks were a bit red, as though she was embarrassed about something.

"Alright.  We're all set.  Let's go!"  She said, voice full of energy.

When they arrived at the beach, the sun still blazed brightly over head.  The sands were still decently populated.  As the duo searched for a place to set-up their umbrella and towel, Myra's face grew redder and her heart pounded in her chest.  What she was about to do was perhaps the most humiliating thing she'd ever done, but somehow it was also excited.  Finding the perfect spot, Myra laid their towels down and set up the umbrella for shade.  Nervous fingers gripped the zipper of her hoodie.  Deciding that it was best to get it over with as quick as possible, she unzipped the garment and dropped it to the ground.

"Surprise!" She exclaimed, trying not to be too loud in case she drew attention.

Myra was wearing what had to be one of the skimpiest bikini's ever conceived.  Colored light blue, the swimsuit was little more than strings and teeny bits of cloth.  Tiny triangles covered her nipples, but only just.  The pink of her areolas was visible around her top.  Her huge, bubble butt was completely exposed as the back of the bikini bottom was just a string that disappeared between her buttocks.  The front of the bikini bottom was another tiny triangle that just barely covered her pussy.  Blonde pubes jutted out of the upper edge.

Her face turned to a deep shade of red.  Already numerous sets of eyes were on her, completing her humiliation.  But it was worth it.  For the pain she'd already put Tommy through, this was an appropriate sacrifice.

Tommy was very grumpy as he had kinda been let down. Sure he literally got to tap that ass, and it was really good...but then she just left him with a hard cock and blue, blue balls! “I don’t wanna surprise.” He said stubbornly with his arms crossed standing defiantly...pouting. “You just crapped out on me! Left me all hard with nothing to do!” He stated at her mad. “I should have just beat my meat all over your face then tied you back up...” he said plotting his next revenge if it happened again! 

He was standing in the living room with his book bag. Of course he would go to the beach, but he didn’t have to let her know that he liked the idea. Together they loaded up their bags and climb into her car.

He just stared at her when she said they had to stop. “We already don’t have a ton of time...and you want to waste more of it!" He snapped. “Bitches...” He saw the mischievous smile. That was the only reason he didn’t give her a harder time. “You better be ready to blow me underwater or something...” he said mumbling. “I’m not happy. And now I’m gonna be left in this car like an unwanted puppy...” he huffed. 

As they drive Tommy did calm down. He would reach over and play with her boobs. At one point he pulled down his shorts and played with his meat a little beside her. “Betcha you regret not letting me finish off now...this big boy knows how to blow!!” He chanted! *Boom! Boom! Boom!* Tommy imitated a cannon sound as he stroked his trouser snake. Soon they pulled into a quaint, little beach shop.  “Kiss me! A big sloppy kiss like you mean it! Gimme a damn kiss before you leave me here alone...” he demanded. 
After the kiss he waited patiently in the car. He cat-called as she wiggled her ass and gave him a show. “Damn! Gimme the number of that girl.” He cheered. “I’m gonna take her home with me tonight!” 

When she returned, he noticed she had changed clothes. “A new swimsuit, huh?” He said eyes open wide an eager for a peek. “And you are all red! I like it when you blush like that...means something good for me!” He grinned wide.  “How much longer? I hope it’s not much longer? I wanna see my surprise!!” He said eagerly. 

When they arrived at the beach, the sun still blazed brightly over head.  The sands were still decently populated.  As the duo searched for a place to set-up their umbrella and towel, he could see that Myra was showing more signs of embarrassment. “You are wearing a swimsuit right?” Tommy was starting to wonder. “Because you cannot be butt naked on this beach. The sign over there says as much” he pointed at a sign for beach rules.

They found the perfect spot and laid out their gear. Tommy could see she was stalling. Her nervous fingers unzipped the hoodie as she unveiled his surprise. “Uh wow! That is a hella surprise!” He said grinning. His tongue was practically sticking out. He slapped her ass. “Mmm not even sure what color it is down here.” He teased. “All I see is ass!!” He said licking his lips. Tommy knew several eyes were on Myra. Myra was wearing what had to be one of the skimpiest bikini's ever conceived. Tommy motioned for her to bend over ass first. Tommy’s hands gripping those ass cheeks. Then opening her ass up and his face planted between them. “Motorboat!” He cheered and laughed. 

Myra let out a relieved laugh.  She was happy that Tommy had liked it and felt alleviated that her embarrassment and discomfort was worth it.

"Well, that's because you're too busy staring at my ass, silly."  She said.  "If you could peel your eyes away for a minute and look at my front too, you'd see that its blue."

Myra feigned a look of indignation, like she was offended that Tommy hadn't noticed what color her swimsuit was.  But in truth she liked the hungry way that he looked at her huge behind.  It set her heart to beating faster, made her mind wonder what he might do to her while looking at her body with those eyes.  The blonde woman could feel her body growing aroused.  Without warning he suddenly slapped her booty, setting her flesh to wiggling and creating a tingling of pain and pleasure.

Tommy motioned for Myra to bend over.  She was only too eager to comply, leaning forward and placing her hands on her knees.  The woman could feel him spread her buttocks apart and press his face against her.  Surely he'd be able to see the way her string-like suit stretched across her puckered starfish.  Unbidden, a lewd aroma began to rise from her cunny, signaling her growing lust.

Myra let out a couple heavy breaths as Tommy rubbed his face side to side on her booty.  Then she stepped away, no doubt to his displeasure.

"Alright, that's enough of that."  She said.  "Come here and rub sunscreen on me before I burn."

Myra laid on her stomach on her towel and untied her bikini top.  Bare-naked back lay exposed to Tommy.  Next to the blonde woman was a bottle of sunscreen.  She kicked her feet back and forth into the sand, waiting for the young boy to start rubbing.

Tommy could not help but smile. It was clear she was wearing the bikini for him. It definitely served its intended purpose. 
“Well, of course, I’m staring at your ass...it’s probably one of your best features.” He grins at her. “You know you like my attention directed there...you know you like my fat cock there too!” He yelled out to see a reaction. Looking around and grinning at those around them. 

He was hungry for a good taste of that ass. His eyes didn’t have to peel too much off to be thinking dirty. They were both growing aroused.  He motor boated her ass. Her puckered starfish was exactly where he planted his nose knowing it would get the biggest reaction. Tommy greedily breathed in that lewd aroma that was rising from her cunny. She stepped away which was just the sort of tease Myra was. 

He stared at her. “I’ll tell you WHEN that’s enough...” he squinted his eyes playing along with her feminine game. “Oh you want these bad boys all over you?” He winked at her. Then flexed his arms playfully. Then cracked his knuckles preparing.  “I guess I can do that...you have soft skin. I don’t want to see it turn scaly from burn...” he grinned. 

He watched her lay on her stomach on the towel. Her bikini top was unfastened. He straddled the back of her thighs. His hands on her back starting to put the lotion in her. Tommy was a good boy for the first minute but then shifted up so his limp member in his trunks was pressed against her ass. His hands gripping her shoulders. He put more lotion on his hands innocently then started back on her sides. His hands applying the lotion liberally on her sides and soon the side cleavage that was pressed against the blanket. He didn’t say a word as he started to tease her boobs exclusively. He rubbed himself against her backside as well. 

"Tommy!"  She exclaimed, her facing turning red as his comment brought more stares.  "Don't say that stuff so loud.  People are going to think I'm a weirdo."  Despite what she said, Myra giggled.  It was a bit embarrassing, but she didn't really mind that much.  If she was honest though, the looks were actually making her feel a bit aroused.

"Oh, no."  She said.  "I'm afraid I might be a bit of an exhibitionist."

Myra let out a contented sigh as he worked the lotion into her back.  The rubbing felt pleasant and even a little cooling as the sunblock worked to hold the harmful UV rays at bay.  But it wasn't long before Tommy's innocent application of the lotion turned naughty.  The blonde giggled, knowing--and hoping--that he would.  She felt the boy shift his positioned so that his flaccid penis pressed on her butt.  Too bad it was trapped behind the fabric of his shorts.  He returned to lotion her sides, eventually moving his hands up to rub the sides of her boobs.  She sighed and let out a small moan.

"Mmmm, that's nice."  She said, propping herself up on her elbows and giving the boy better access to her breasts.

She felt his little hands sink into her soft boobies and groaned as he worked her side boobs.  She laughed when she felt him begin to grind against her bottom, guessing that he probably wouldn't think twice about fucking her right then and there, no matter who watched.  She debated letting him.  Her horny pussy agreed.

• 2 weeks later...

Tommy laughed. “You are my exhibitionist...you like being naughty with me.” He qualified her statement. He didn’t speak loud but just so she could hear.

He worked the lotion into her soft back.  His small hands eagerly touching her. His flaccid penis was quickly growing more aroused as the blonde giggled. It remained constrained behind his shorts for now but that was part of the tease for both of them. His hands rubbing the sides of her boobs before she allowed him better access to the front. His sticky hands taking hold of them and playing with them very eagerly. Her small moan only encouraged him more. His little hands sinking into her soft boobies...her nipples already responding as they were soon between his fingers. He grinded harder against her pillowy soft ass. Those bubbly cheeks cradling him. He wanted to fuck her right then and there...but his pride made him wait. He wanted her to want it... Maybe she’ll want it even more than I do! That would be humiliating for her!