How to Make Her Mine in 7 days... (Teppo x BenHawkins)

Thomas Baratheon jumped out of bed this morning. The sun was shining. The grass was green. It was finally Thursday! The day he was actually looking forward to all week long! Today was the day that his parents would finally leave! Tommy has grown tired of his parents. They were stuck up and just didn’t understand....especially his father! He had tried to talk with him about the changes that were starting to happen within him!! He had turned ten years old! He was on the cusp of being a man!!! His father had dismissed him and made him feel like a child! His father wouldn’t even hear him out! “Father doesn’t understand! I am in love!” He had growled so many times over the last month. He felt unheard and dismissed. He was sick of not being heard. “Actions speak louder than words!” He said as he walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. He would shower, brush his hair and teeth...he wanted to be ready for that faithful moment when his parents finally left and he had seven days to prove...that he was a man! He would make the woman he loved his...his babysitter!spacer.png

Myra Myers stood outside the Baratheon household, holding a packed bag.  The Baratheons had another long business trip and needed her to watch Tommy again.  She didn't mind too much as the couple paid her fairly well so it was extra cash in her pocket.  Plus she loved watching the little boy.  He was energetic and seemed quite fond of her.  It made him easy to care for since it meant that he usually listened to him.  And to top it off, he was unbearably cute.  If he ever realized it, he'd be trouble for the ladies when he got older.

Today, Myra had dressed in a long-sleeved, striped blouse and a short, flowing skirt with an unzipped hoodie pulled over everything.

The couple were expecting her, so Myra went in without knocking.  "On time as usual, Myra.  Excellent!" Bellowed Mr. Baratheon.  He wasn't yelling at her per se, he just had a naturally loud and boisterous voice.  His wife appeared in the entranceway, bringing their luggage.  "Hello, dear.  I'm so glad you could watch Tommy again.  He's been talking about you all week."

"Oh, not a problem, Mr. and Mrs. Baratheon.  You know I can always use the extra money!"  Myra's smile was bright and warm.  "Besides, Tommy has always been easy for me to care for, so its no real trouble!"

"Well, we'd love to stay and chat longer, but we do have to get going, Myra."  Mr. Baratheon said, grabbing the luggage from his wife and moving it out to the car.  Mrs. Baratheon lingered for a moment and said, "Well, there's money on top of the fridge for take-out, if you need it.  You know where everything else is, you've been here enough times."  She giggled, "Oh!  Just so you know, Tommy has been a little weird lately, so if you need anything, just call."

Myra and Mrs. Baratheon hugged liked old friends and finally the couple left, driving away in their car.  Myra placed her bag by the entrance.  She could take care of it later, for now she wanted to see her favorite little boy.  "Tommy, your favorite babysitter is here!  It's just you and me now, bud!"  She called.

Edited by Teppo
  • Thanks 1

Tommy knew full well that his parents were leaving. He didn’t even bother to say goodbye to them....he was mad at them. 
Tommy ran towards the entrance. “Myra!!” He cheered as he ran full tilt directly into her. He wanted to knock her over and get a good grasp of her! “Yay! I am really looking forward to spending time with you for seven days!!!” He kissed her on the cheeks in rapid succession. 

Myra let out an "Oooof" sound as Tommy tackled her to the ground.  With a laugh she said, "My, you're getting bigger, kiddo.  Have you been a good boy while I've been gone?"  As she held Tommy to her chest in a big hug, Myra felt that something was wrong.  Even though she was wearing a skirt, for some reason things felt a bit too breezy down there.

She looked around Tommy and felt her face flush, turning red.  When Tommy had tackled her, he'd accidentally caught part of her skirt and flipped it over.  Alone, that wasn't really that bad but Myra's clumsiness had struck again.  Instead of staring down a pair of panties, Myra spied a patch of trimmed blonde pubes.  Like an idiot she'd forgotten to put on underwear!  Oh, the humiliation!  What if Tommy saw!?  She shimmed her hips, trying to secretly work her skirt free of the boy and cover herself.  It would be easier for Myra to just yank her skirt free but she was afraid that that might spark Tommy's curiosity.

She laughed awkwardly as he kissed her cheeks and tried to keep his attention on her face instead of what she was doing behind him, "Thanks for the kisses!  What did you want to do today?"

Edited by Teppo
  • Thanks 1

Tommy took hold of her busty breasts. He squeezed at the sides and nuzzled his face between her blouse puppies. He nuzzled them and toyed with her breasts. He did notice that she was acting strange. “Well I HAVE grown up since you last saw me!” He grinned proud of himself. “I’m gonna be a man! And I’m gonna make you proud of me, Myra!” He cheered. He liked that he kissed her back. He knew he was right about her. Myra would understand, acknowledge that he was a man, and love him back! He just knew it. He liked that she was shimming as she lay there on the floor. Her hips and his were slightly aligned so it rubbed against his hips. His right hand slid along her side and touched her bare left thigh. It was then that he realized her skirt had flipped up some. His small hand caressed her thigh. “Mmmm you have such soft skin...” he said as he grinned at her. He hadn’t realized she wasn’t wearing panties just yet. “Oh, well I was thinking...” he was still on her and touching her bare thigh and her clothed right breast...and enjoying that she was pinned to the floor by him. “Well, I think we should play outside! On the slide...” They are already near the entrance so they could easily go back outside. He got up and helped her to her feet. He dragged her outside and towards her swing set and slides.

It felt weird to have such a young boy groping her breasts, but Myra knew that he didn't mean anything perverted or sexual by it.  After all, he was too young to know about such things.  Still thinking nothing of it, Myra giggled as Tommy declared that he would be a man.  "A big, strong man I hope!  I'll need you to keep the bad boys away from me."

Panic seized her chest as she felt Tommy's hand slide down and touch her naked thigh.  Her face flushed a darker shade of red.  She had to stop him before he discovered her immodest state of dress.  She gently grabbed his hand and spoke, more loudly than she intended, "OK TOMMY!  LET'S GO ON THE SLIDE!"  So worried about him discovering her lack of undergarments, Myra never stopped to consider how adult his actions were.  Tommy had been touching her thigh and groping her breast, an act that would considered explicitly sexual by an adult.

Myra let herself be led by Tommy, breathing a sigh of relief that she'd been able to get her skirt fixed before they'd stood up.  As they neared the slide, the young woman began to forget about the near disaster, her carefree nature taking over as she prepared to play with Tommy.  Feeling the young boy's energy, Myra got pumped up and ran over to the slide, "Alright, Tommy!  Watch this!"  She slid down on her bare bottom and leapt off before the end with a whoop!, not thinking how the action would cause her skirt to ride up and actually give Tommy a view of her undercarriage.

• Thanks 1

“Myra, I will be SUPER big and STRONG! And I will always protect you!” He said so glad she brought up that point. He really did want to protect the woman he loved. “And...I will make you happy!” He said laughing as he took her outside. She played right into his hands when she lost herself. He was at the bottom of the ladder when she started to climb. He reached his hands up and squeezed her ass as it was right above his face. “Mmmmm....squishy!! I like your bubbly butt!!!” He teased her. He watched as she playfully ran to the slide and slid down it! He was there when she slid down the slide with her legs open wide. It was then that he realized that she either was wearing tiny panties or no panties at all. His jaw dropping as she jumped off the slide. The skirt flared up and he saw that beautiful pussy with just a nice trimming of blonde pubes. He could not help as stare. He knew it! He knew it! She’d already taken her panties off for him! She felt the same lusty way about him!! Such great news! He grinned from ear to ear as he encouraged! “Do that again! I like it when you are super fun like this!!” He cheered her on! 

It took a moment for Myra to realize that Tommy had actually squeezed her butt when she'd gone up the slide.  But that couldn't be right.  He was a good boy that didn't know anything about sex.  Obviously he must've thought she needed help going up the slide and had pushed on her bottom, not squeezed it.  She felt a bit embarrassed that he'd touched her bare rump, but since it was inno--

Wait.

Oh, shit.  Myra's face steamed up and practically glowed red.  She'd forgot!  No panties!  And she'd told Tommy to watch her as she went down the slide.  And then she'd had the audacity to jump!  Oh god!  Myra buried her face in her hands and shook side to side.  The humiliation burned.  What if he told his parents!?  They would think she was some kind of pervert and never let her see Tommy again!  No!

Myra decided to fix the situation before it got any worse.  Ok, so maybe he saw her lady bits ONCE.  If she grabbed some underwear from her bag now and put them on, he wouldn't see them again.  Then maybe she could explain to him what he saw in a way that wouldn't ruin his innocence.  "Sure, Tommy.  Give me just one moment.  Wait here for a second!"

She ran back inside to rummage through her pack.  Getting down on her hands and knees, she unzipped her bag and began to shift items aside, looking for a pair of underwear.  Myra was intent on her search and didn't realize how far she was bending over.  Her buttocks and pussy was visible as her skirt rode up.

• Thanks 1

Tommy licked his lips hoping that she would repeat her trick on the slide. It was awfully nice to see that pussy. It seriously looked well maintained and like...like it would be soft to touch! Just watching her had really excited him. He felt the shorts he was wearing grow tighter in the front. She seriously was making his heart beat! She was the perfect woman for him...he knew that should would make him a MAN!!

Tommy at first was visibly depressed that she was going back inside instead of playing with him. “Where are you going?! I don’t want to go inside yet...I just wanted to play outside!” He started to jump up and down to tantrum. “I—DONT—WANT—TO—GO....” he was yelling upset. She still went inside so he ran after her. She was just inside the entrance of the house. She had left the door wide open in her haste. That beautiful ass in the air! Her legs spread apart so he got an eyeful of that tight pussy! 
He ran up to her and inside the house! He closed the door after him. He got down on his knees behind her. He grabbed her bubbly ass cheeks and playfully...yet hungrily buried his face in her pussy tongue first! He hungrily just dived in! His hands caressing her ass. His tongue licking all along her holes! Her skin was so soft. The blonde pubes were even pretty soft...not wiry like he thought they would be! 
She was such a tease!!! He would happily play along with her game!!!

She had just gotten her hand on a cotton pair of blue panties when she heard the door close behind her, "Tommy?  I thought I said to--"  She let out an eep as she felt small hands grab her ass.  Ok, this was getting out of hand.  Why was Tommy behaving like this?  Was it her fault?  Was it because he'd seen her naughty bits?

She was about to tell him off when a tongue darted into her pussy.  With Tommy out of sight, it was easy for Myra to forget that it was the tongue of a young boy.  For a moment Myra got lost in the pleasure, letting out a small moan.  It was making her horny and she could feel herself growing wet.  It felt good to have a tongue wiggling inside her.  It had been some time since she'd last had a lover.  Even having her pubes petted made her feel crazy.

But she quickly snapped back to reality.  Myra abruptly pulled away, breaking the boy's grip on her booty.  Myra slipped her panties on before squatting down to look Tommy in the eye, "Tommy, you can't tease a girl like that.  It's not nice.  You need to save that kind of stuff for when you're older and have a girl you like, ok?"  She smiled sweetly and used the sleeve of her hoodie to wipe her naughty juices off his face.  She felt horrible for having felt pleasure while being touched by such a young boy.

With a smile she took his hand and said, "Let's go play outside some more!"

-------------------------------

The rest of the day passed without further incident.  After dinner, Myra turned on the TV for Tommy and decided that she needed a shower, "I'm gonna go take a shower, Tommy, call me if you need anything."

Myra left the bathroom door open a crack so she could hear if Tommy called her.  She stripped and dumped her dirty clothes in a pile next to her PJs--A long T-shirt that fell to her knees and a pair of pink panties--before stepping into the shower and turning the hot water on.  She shuddered as the hot water poured over her body.  God, that felt so good!

He did not notice that she had grabbed the panties. He was too focused on using his eager tongue to get a good taste of what a real woman tasted like! He was not disappointed as he eagerly used his tongue inside her. His small hands holding her ass. Myra had been lost in the pleasure...he heard the small moans. She was liking how he made her feel. He knew he was making her horny...the affirmation of this made him want to work harder if only to hear her moan more! He could feel her pussy growing wetter. The evidence was on his face.  He had researched on the internet for this moment and he did his best with his small tongue wiggling inside her.  His inexperienced hand playing and petting her pubes to help the experience. He was curious if he had been doing alright, but her response seemed to prove he had.

Tommy once again grew upset as she abruptly pulled away...he knew she liked it too! But she broke away and slipped her panties on. She clearly liked to play games! He had read that women liked to play their games. Myra was still afraid to fall in love, he had concluded. “I like YOU...” he had admitted with his big eyes looking up at her. He knew that she would melt to him eventually. He watched as she cleaned up the naughty juices off his face. He did his best to lick his lips in remembrance of this experience. He felt excited having made her feel such pleasure.

-------------------------------

After dinner, Tommy sat on the love seat in the living room. He was watching National Geographic on the TV. He sat watching but also planning. It was nearly the end of the first day, and it had been a good start to his plan. He still wanted to prove not only to himself but the her that he was a man...not just a little boy. He smiled at her when she told him she was going to take a shower. 
“Oh! Yeah...I took a shower this morning.” He remarked with a smile. He had read that real men started off their day with a shower. He hoped that she knew that too. Tommy turned his attention back to the TV but only until he heard her leave the guest bedroom where she was staying. She was going into the bathroom. He was already outside the door and positioned himself to watch her strip. Her busty features only aroused him more. She had tasted delicious...and he liked how her ass had felt in his hands. He obviously wanted more! He watched as left her dirty clothes in a pile. He studied the PJs she planned to wear afterward. He watched her get into the shower. Tommy quietly slipped into the bathroom and grabbed the blue panties she had been wearing. He could still smell her at least a little. She hadn’t worn them but a few hours. Unzipping his shorts quietly so she couldn’t hear, he pulled out his penis. He picked up the pink panties she was planning to wear and cradled his penis in the pink panties and gently touched himself using the pink panties. The panties were soft. He liked smelling her panties and rubbing his penis on her clean panties. 

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

Steam began to fog up the bathroom and drift out the bathroom door.  Myra liked her showers HOT.  The scalding water was refreshing and relaxing.  It made her feel clean, wiping away the dirt and cares of the day.  Closing her eyes and standing directly under the water flow put Myra into a meditative state.  It gave her a chance to finally consider the events of the day.

Mrs. Baratheon had said that Tommy had been acting weird lately.  Was his perverted behaviour what she had meant? No, that didn't sound right.  She would've mentioned something so serious.  She'd have warned her to be a bit more mindful around the boy.  Try as she might, Myra kept coming to the same conclusion:  It was her fault.  She'd been too careless around Tommy.  She had to take responsibility somehow.

Still....she couldn't deny that it had felt kinda good.  Having her ass grabbed like he owned it, eating her pussy without a care.  No, stop it!  She couldn't be having thoughts like that!

The blonde woman stopped and strained her hearing for a moment.  Despite the roar of the shower, Myra thought she could hear the sounds of someone trying, but failing to be sneaky.  Thinking Tommy was trying to be funny, she slide the shower door open and grabbed a towel to press against herself, "Tommy?  Is everything alr--TOMMY!!"  As some of the steam cleared, Myra saw the young boy sniffing her used panties while stroking himself with her clean ones.  Her face flushed red from embarrassment and anger as she snatched both pairs of underwear from him.  It was then that she saw his penis for the first time, "Oh my!"  She exclaimed in surprise.  She couldn't help but stare, as his size was rather big for his age.  An image of that sliding into her cunt forced its way into her mind and for a moment she forgot where she was.  Her towel slipped, revealing a breast as she started petting her pussy.  She was growing wet again.

Edited by Teppo

Tommy was startled as she opened the shower door. He had not expected to be caught. She had grabbed both pairs of panties from him. That meant both pairs of panties were both wet now from the hot steamy shower water. He did like how embarrassed she was when she saw what he was doing...and he saw how excited she was to see how big his erect penis was. He was erect thinking of her. It was clear he had only been thinking of her! He grinned as she was staring at him. He stood still and started to slowly stroke his penis using his right hand...taking care as she was watching him now. He picked up the pace a little as the towel slipped and he saw her breast. He bit his bottom lip watching her petting her pussy. “Mmmmmm Myra....you have me rock hard...” he said looking directly up into her eyes. He dropped her shorts and underwear fully letting them hit the floor. He stepped out of them as he just took his time stroking his erect penis for her to see. “I bet you want a closer look at it too...” he stepped up closer to her. His left hand reached up and grabbed her breast as if he was taking possession of it. “Mmmm it’s so nice and soft...I bet everything about you feels this soft...this good!” He said very aroused. 

Myra was mesmerized, watching strip out of his bottoms.  The way his eyes looked into hers locked her into place.  She continued to touch herself, slipping a finger inside every once and again.  Her legs began to feel weak and before she knew it, Myra had sunk to the ground on her knees.  Tommy's cock twitched before her face, shaking as he touched his engorged shaft.  A soft moan escaped her lips as Tommy began to grope her breast.

Myra felt her body heat up.  She couldn't think straight.  It felt good and she didn't want it to stop.  Her mouth opened slightly, her face leaned forwards slowly.  Thoughts of taking his dick in her mouth dominated her mind.  Her tongue rolled out of her mouth, ready to service Tommy's member.

Ding!

The blonde blinked in confusion for several moments.  The sound of the doorbell being rung brought her mind back into a state of clarity.  Realizing what had almost happened, mortified at what she had been thinking about doing, Myra grew angry.  She stood up and wrapped her towel around herself.  "Enough, its time for bed, Tommy!  We'll talk about this tomorrow!"

That was too close.  She had almost gone down a forbidden path, one that would haunt her for the rest of her life.  The young woman loved watching Tommy, but she couldn't let her feelings get in the way of corrupting the boy's innocence.  She'd call Mrs. Baratheon tomorrow and tell her about Tommy's behavior.  After that....who knows?  But at least she'd be able to sleep soundly knowing that Tommy wouldn't grow up deviant.

Myra turned off the shower, toweled off and put on her PJs--though she had to grab a white pair with strawberry print because her other pair had gotten soaked--and put Tommy to bed.  Feeling exhausted from the day and ready for sleep, Myra crawled into bed.  Moments later she slumbered peacefully, pleasant dreams filling her mind.

• Thanks 1

Tommy grew more excited as he saw Myra giving into him. This was going well. He saw her go to her knees as she played with that soft pussy. His hand enjoying her soft breast as they both masterbated to each other. Tommy was so erect and he saw her desire as her tongue rolled out of her mouth...he was ready to introduce his throbbing cock to the back of Myra’s throat.

Tommy now lay in bed. He definitely was feeling blue balls right now. Had his damn neighbor next door not rang that doorbell....stupid dog had run away again!! He would probably be pounding Myra doggy style! Tommy wasn’t one to give up though. It had only been the first day and he’d made such progress in proving he was no longer a little kid. He deserved to be treated like someone who was a man! He closed his eyes and relaxed. 
——2:35am——

Tommy stood at the doorway of the guest room. He slowly opened the door. He was glad she hadn’t locked the door. Quietly he sneaked next to her in bed. He hoped she hadn’t heard him. Gently he wrapped his left arm around her and pressed against her backside.

Whether it was because of the events of the day or the absence of physical release, Myra's head was filled with dreams of a sexual nature.  She relished these, feeling no shame or guilt and she indulged in her fantasies.  This, and because she was a heavy sleeper, the young woman did not hear Tommy enter her room.  She hadn't bothered to lock her door because she'd never entertained the notion that Tommy might do anything bad to her while she slept.

Myra reacted to something in her dream and giggle sleepily.  Then she unintentionally pressed her bottom into Tommy's groin.  She talked in her sleep, "......hehe, is that for me, big boy?......"  Her fat booty began to grind up and down.  The motion caused her the hem of her shirt to ride up until soft, cotton panties rested against Tommy's crotch.  Sleeping soundly, Myra was woefully unprepared for what was to come.

• Thanks 1

Tommy gently grabbed Myra’s left breast using his left hand. His hand grabbing and enjoying her breast from underneath to enjoy just how big and squishy it was in his small hand. He felt how she wiggled against his cock that was fastened away in his pj shorts. Tommy could feel how that intentional grinding impacted his cock. He had  thickened and was definitely semi-erect at her teasing. Her fat booty bringing him back to life. And hearing her words in the dark. “Yeah...I’ve been saving it up all for you, Myra...” he whispered back. His right hand grabbed her strawberry print panties and gathering the material to the center as he grinned back hard against her. His mouth kissing her upper back because he couldn’t reach her neck as he was positioned.

Myra's sleeping form let out a soft, "Ah!" as she felt Tommy pull her panties into a wedgy.  The fabric lewdly pressed her pussy, causing her underwear to grow wet from arousal.  She felt the young boy's hand caress the underside of her boob.  It felt good.  It made her feel crazy.  Myra pulled her night-shirt up over her boobs.  Her pink nipples were erect and she squeezed one between her fingers.  Her breathing grew hot and heavy as she played with her titty and moaned as Tommy groped her.  In her dream, a hot, meaty cock pressed against her ass.  If only she knew the truth.  Suddenly, she whimpered.  Her panties were in the way, denying her what she desperately needed.  With sleepy motions she tried to push her underwear down, but her grip was weak and she only managed to push them halfway down her asscheeks.

• Thanks 1

Tommy grinded his ever hardening cock between her wedged ass cheeks. The impact of that only getting him harder. Tommy’s hand squeezed and toyed with Myra’s full breast. He felt as the shirt was hiked up and that she was teasing her own nipples. He liked that she liked nipple play. He would try that later with her. As for now though he watched as she moaned. He pulled on her panties to tease her pussy as well as gather the material at her ass. He pulled up to make her feel it. His hard cock sandwiched between her bubbly ass cheeks too. Her breathing was so hot and heavy now! He felt her trying to slide her panties down. He was pressed against her so it did make it more difficult...plus her actions were weak and drowsy. Her panties were barely halfway down her ass. Tommy imagined he had just left her feel weak...weak in the knees and just too eager for him. He moved back a little bit and gripped her panties. Despite being so small he was full of lust...as was she... He did not struggle at all to slide her panties past her knees. 
Tommy gripped her left ass  check and spread her thighs apart. Roughly sliding the head inside of Myra’s wet pussy. The intoxicating feeling of warmth as he dipped inside...her pussy was so slick he just kept sliding deeper. “Holy—“ Tommy gasped unable to say anything...then groaned at his first experience inside a woman. 

The constant teasing and stimulation had left Myra's panties soaked. Everything just felt so good in her dream. It was like someone was actually getting her off.  "Nngh!"  She moaned as Tommy pulled her underwear down around her knees.

Ah!  Finally!  Freedom!  The cool air felt good on her hot and bothered flower.  She groaned as the head of Tommy's dick slipped inside her.  "Oh my god!"  She whispered.  It had been so long and she hadn't truly appreciated how badly she needed it until now. The sensation of being filled.  To have a dick carving out its shape in her vagina.  To feel a man's seed spilling into her womb, threatening to impregnate her.  And god, did it feel good in her dream!  Honestly though it was almost....too good.

Myra's eyes fluttered open.  Groggy but quickly growing alert, she realized that it was no dream.  There really was a dick inside of her.  She turned and noticed the young boy behind her, playing with her boobies.  She grew angry.  "WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"  She'd never cursed at Tommy before but this was largely inappropriate.  With a wet pop, she pulled his penis out of her hole and moved to stand up.  But she hadn't realized that her panties where tangled around her legs and lost her balance.  With a hard thump, Myra's bottom smacked against the carpeted floor.  Her boobs bounced lewdly as she landed.

With frantic motions, desperate to get control of the situation, she rolled onto her back and tried to pull her underwear off.  With a "Hah!" the blonde finally got them off and held them up in a fist in triumph.  But Myra did not fully appreciate the peril she was in.  As she sat in her victorious pose, she'd left her legs wide open.  It would easy access for Tommy.  And worse, because of the teasing, her pussy was incredibly sensitive.  If Tommy made another pass at her, she might just not have to strength to resist this time. 

Edited by Teppo
  • Thanks 1

Tommy had loved every moment of teasing and stimulation. When he had slid those soaked panties down to her knees he got very excited to see that he had left her so wet. The slickness as he had peeled them down. 

He too was screaming out his own celebration as he had finally had his first sexual performance of any real merit. Both of them moaning and groaning as Tommy slid inside her inch after inch. Tommy was larger than average size...which was even more in incredible considering he had just began sexual maturity. Tommy got lost in how amazing her tight walls gripped him. She groaned as the head of Tommy's dick slipped inside her.  "Oh my god!"  They both whispered it in turn as they were both lost in how amazing it felt. Tommy couldn’t have imagined how amazing it would feel. His mind blown!  Tommy felt like he was a part of the woman he loved...that he truly had carved himself deep inside of her. 

Given all that...he was shocked when she started yelling...and cursing at him! He—had—never heard her talk like that! It was both frightening, and—well—it made him feel like she wasn’t treating him like a child! His awestruck terror as she berated him quickly turned to pride. She clearly was seeing him as a man! He grinned. Sure, he hated leaving the comfort that her wet pussy provided. His heart had popped as well as her pussy when she pulled him out! But then she had tripped on her panties. She landed hard on her ass. Her delicious tits just jiggling and bouncing well after she landed! He watched as she desperately fought the soaked panties—those sticky panties he had peeled down off of her. 
She may have thought she had triumphed but it was Tommy who was already following after her. He jumped down between her wide spread thighs. His slick cock wasted no time positioning itself against her pouty pussy lips. He pinned her down the best he could. He kissed her wildly on the lips. His hands taking hold of her at the hips and sliding right back into place. He felt like a man! She had acknowledged that he was a man...and it was damn time he took charge like a man! His hard cock invading her once again but this time determined to make Myra his woman!
“I love you, Myra! And I must have you!” He said sounding determined. His voice even sounded more masculine as he asserted himself. 

Too late Myra noticed Tommy coming down from the bed, a swollen shaft leading the charge, "No, Tommy!  If you do that right now I'll--"  Before she could close her legs, she felt the young boy's hardened cock push deep into her pussy.  Lightning shot down her spine, her toes curled and her back arched.  She couldn't believe what was happening!  She pressed the back of her hand against her mouth in an attempt to stifle her cry, "CUM!"

Sweet juices squirted out of her cunt, soaking the carpet under her.  Panting heavily, momentarily stunned by what happened, Myra's body went slack.  Oh, god, how could she cum from Tommy's young dick?  What kind of perverted deviant was she?  But before she could further consider the implications, Myra felt Tommy press his body against her--his attempt to pin her with his small body--and start to pound her poor, sensitive honeypot.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"  She involuntarily moaned in time with Tommy's thrusts.  She tried to push him off her, but her body was too weak.  She was a victim to the young boy's attentions.  "Stop, Tommy, please.  Ah!"  She pleaded, hoping she could get him to stop, "This is wro--AH!"  Her words were lost as his penis poked at her G-spot.  Despite saying no, she felt so fucking wonderful!  She could feel another orgasm rising up and still Tommy didn't stop.  At this rate, it seemed she might just end up accepting the young boy's cum.  Her thoughts were so focused on this that she failed to her Tommy's proclamation of love.

Edited by Teppo
  • Thanks 1

Tommy could feel Myra’s toes curl and her back arched as he started. He  couldn't believe what was already happening! It was like a dream come true! Her sweet juices drenched him as they shot out of her cunt, soaking him as well as the carpet. He felt her body completely surrender to him. It was then that he let himself fully go! With wolf abandon he pounded her sensitive entrance. Her moans mixed with his as he thrusted entirely into her. She was so wet it was like she had set up a slide for him to ride deep deep inside of her! Her attempts to discourage him were useless.  “Women sure DO like to play games...” he thought. “She keeps saying ‘no’ but she is meeting each thrust. She totally loves this as much as I do...” he thought to himself. His penis was conquering her G-spot without even trying. He was enamored with how their bodies made each other feel. Their bodies locked like two puzzle pieces finally reunited. He had no idea she was ready to cum again because he was just going crazy plowing her at the desire of his massive hard on. He wanted her to take all of his pent up cum...and house it inside her! Sure, he knew where babies came from but he was just focused on his climax...the one he wanted to happen soon!

Myra's protests seemed to fall on deaf ears.  Young as he was, it was only natural that Tommy would be unable to control his lust.  But as she was too weak to stop him, the blonde could only ride it out as the boy abused her pussy.  Plus it did feel really good.

Tommy's thrusts were deep and powerful.  So much so that Myra was actually impressed with his virility.  Each hump rocked her entire body, causing her massive titties to actually bounce atop the boy's head.  Feeling just a sliver of guilt, Myra spread herself as wide as she could comfortably allow, giving him more unfettered access.

Steadily, Myra's moans grew louder and louder.  Her face flushed with embarrassment, she couldn't believe how slutty she sounded!  Hopefully the neighbors couldn't hear her.  Wave after wave of pleasure slammed into her body as Tommy's meaty cock slammed into her tight pussy.  It felt so good that Myra threw her head back and moaned like dirty whore she was.  Unintentional dirty talk flowed from her lips, "Ungh!  Fuck! Tommy, you're gonna get me pregnant!"  She couldn't think right, her mind was going crazy, "Ooooooooooh, please punish Myra's nasty pussy!"  She begged.

Lust-addled, and riding the wave of her orgasm, Myra reached around and grabbed Tommy's butt.  She pressed him into her cunt, refusing to let him waste a single drop of his seed.  Convulsions rocked her body again as she came hard on his dick.  "Ohmifuckinggod! Cumming!  Cumming!"  She screamed as more of her juices squirted across the carpet and down her buttocks.

Edited by Teppo
  • Thanks 1

Tommy didn’t even consider Myers’s protests for a single moment. This was his chance to give into the desire that had been building in his body. Now he knew exactly why his body had wanted this! This was seriously the most fun thing ever! This was way better than anything he had done as a child. Just as he always expected...being an adult was the best!!! 

Tommy's thrusts were very deep and powerful.  Each time he pounded her rocked her entire body. He was really doing it right too! He was sliding his hard cock all but out of her and just making her feel the entire length and girth as he slammed back into her full force...but it wasn’t slow at all! It was really fast! Her massive melons were bouncing atop his head.  He was rather small in comparison to her. He watched as she gave him full reign of her adult body. There was a lot of sexual energy that Tommy was determined to get out while he could!

Myra's moans did make her sound slutty. The neighbors didn’t hear it, but that was only because the house was really well insulated. If they had opened the windows the entire neighborhood would probably hear. And more than likely they would think someone was watching porn. Tommy rode wave after wave of her pleasure as she climaxed time and again. Her dirty moans and screams only made him work harder.
“Mmmm yeah Myra...grab my butt...smack it too! I’m your bad bad boy! I’m doing dirty things to my sexy babysitter! Smack me so I learn my lesson!” Tommy groaned as he plowed her aggressively. Tommy didn’t want this to ever end but he’d already performed ridiculously well. He wanted to plow her pussy and sow his wild seeds inside her. Her convulsions led to his convulsions. “Hatdafuck...eelingikeiant...olawmeuckgod...” he too was cumming moments after she had started. His thick cum filling her up and starting to ooze out with all her juices. They mixed across his chest, her ass...and all over the carpet. 
Tommy lay still. He was clutching tight to Myra. His face planted between her hefty tits. He was gasping for air like that. It seemed they both were well-spent.