Harry Potter and the Wicked Womb (Room 1334 x LeonaFair)

It was the beginning of winter term at Hogwarts, and there was an excitement in the air, much like the chill, you could feel it, and even see it in all the bright eyed faces of the students at King's Cross Station. It took the man back to years gone past, when he first attended the prestigious school of Wizardry as a young lad himself. He had not been back in over a decade, it was all nostalgic to him. He thought back to just a few days ago, when he first arrived after several years over seas, and doing some dangerous under cover work, it was nice to be able to just take it all in, and relax a bit. Viktoroso Cobrissi was now the new adjunct professor of the Dark arts teaching a psychology of Dark Arts course. Not very popular stuff but it was right up his alley, as a member of the super elite, top secret Ministry Against Darkness, Necromancy & Evil Secret Societies just known as M.A.D.N.E.S.S to those who knew, but so few even knew. 

A slight dusting of snow had just blanketed the school grounds in pretty white coat of wintery magic, as Viktoroso wondered about the campus, looking for a nice place to just sit for a moment, his mind was heavy with thought and fresh air always helped him think. He had remembered a very secluded spot he use to duck away too, as a boy, where he could always be by his lonesome when he need be. Black boots stomped through the  fluffy snow covered paths, with muffled his steps, but left no trail, thanks to some trusty spy magic he had picked up long ago. As he cleared the reddish-brown brick corridor he came to a secluded cobblestone nook with a tree in the midst and a bench encircling it. To his surprise there was a girl sitting there, under the bare branches, reading a book. The reason this place was his favorite as a child was the tree, called an Umbrella Oak, had this magical ability to prevent precipitation of any kind from falling directly under it, so one could sit there in any weather an remain completely dry. The flip side to that was peculiarly enough, the tree produced no shade in the summer, even with its branches full of leaves. 

"Well Lillim, would you look at that, who do we have here I wonder...What do you think should I kick'er out my secret spot?" he craned his neck left, as small snakes tongue lick in the air and at his face before retreated back into the warmth of the cloak. "alright alright, I'll play nice..."

He walked silently up on the girl, face buried in a rather bizarre binding, so bizarre in fact, he could tell from 100 feet away what she was reading, and he just had to inquire about it, and introduce himself. But in his stealthiness, he had manage to completely mask his presence, and there was something about watching her this way, unbeknownst to her, that captivated him. Like watching a beast in the wild, it seemed like this was her natural habitat, detached from the rest of the world, in this cold yes whimsical place; it would have been a shame to disturb her in the middle of a passage, so he waited until she turned the page, to make himself known.

"Why hello, maybe you can help me, I appear to be lost...!" He took several steps closer, this time releasing the magic that subdued his steps and left no trail, so the sound of his boot squishing down snow actually caught her attention a moment before he spoke.

Edited by Room 1334

Under the old Umbrella Oak is young of fourteen years old Lilliann Potter. Her long wavy black hair cascades around her face almost sheilding her from the winter chill. Her face flushed red of the cold air touching her skin for hours as she red with her brown eyes soaking the words on the page slowly as if she was memorizing the pages. Wearing her school cloak over her winter uniform of a Gryffindor she was about to turn the page when she heard a foot steps close to her. 

Using her reflex she shot up a Protego and fell back onto her back. Seeing the man she gasps and shivers,"I'm so sorry! My damn reflexes..." Looking at him with concern and almost upset as her voice shook,"You must be a new teacher...Im so dead..." 

• 2 weeks later...

Professor Cobrassi shot up his hands, palms skyward, and stopped dead in his tracks. 

“Very astute of you young lady, and no need to apologize, I think you should be applauded, seems someone’s been paying attention in class, but...” He smirk when in a blink of an eye he vanished, but where too?  

“But, dont drop your guard just yet. Misssss, Pot-ter” He concealed his presence yet again, the Mad Man, as they were sometimes referred to by code, stepped carefully to  his right, flanking the girl under his veil of invisibly, truly a perplexingly useful spell, a dark spell. 

“Ooor you shall be as, how did you put it...” He stooped down, just at her back, stealthily gathering up some fresh wet snow into his glove, packing it tight and the size of a baseball. The man, wound up his arm and aim his pitch right at her shoulder, “Dead, haha!” he exclaimed just as he popped back into sight, the snow ball hit right on target! He chuckled, stooping down to gather his next round!

Edited by Room 1334

Blinking in shock as he disappears she stands up slowly as she listens around her. Her heart starts racing in her chest as she tries to look around for him.

Laughing after getting hit she gathers up some snow to make snowballs about the size of a small ball and tries to throw at him. Not sure if she missed or hit him she turns and tries to make more snowballs tossing more at him quickly as she could. 

Then ducking behind the tree she catches her breath and calls out,"I take it you don't give up easily do you?" She gathers a bit of snow and looks around looking for him hoping to get the surprise attack as she goes around the tree to get him. 

Edited by LeonaFair

• 1 month later...

He hadn’t had this much fun in years. being an undercover MADNESS Agent had its perks, but it also had it’s fair share of drawbacks; the job was dangerous, he risked his life every day, and it was psychologically difficult as well...sometimes he had to do wicked things in order to maintain his cover. 

“You should just give up, Ive already got the jump on you!” being invisible meant he had the decisive advantage! “Ill give you until the count of 10 to surrender,” he shouted into the frosty midday air, ginormous snowball in hand, he intended to end this swiftly with a skmirk on his face, if he hit her with this it might knock her off her feet! But in his cockiness he made a crucial mistake, the warmth  of his breath created a puff of air that lingered in the atmosphere in a puff of grey, giving away his location with each word he spoke, counting quickly up to 8 out loud,  before he started to slow his pace for the last two numbers!

Edited by Room 1334

Hearing him say she should surrender she rolls her eyes and peeps around the tree slowly she looks around not seeing anything at first. It took a few moments but, then as she sees the smokey air of heated breaths as he counted down she jumps out and throws the snow ball right above the puffy air hoping that she got him in the face. 

As soon as she jumped out, he would up and hurled the softball sized orb of frozen furry towards her face! He was ruthless! But not before her own snowball went flying at him with surprising velocity, she has not held back either! 

Swoosh—pow! a direct hit, she landed in his eye! He flinched, and belted out in climactic  agony, exaggerating his anguish for some dramatic effect as he fell to his knees with a half smirk on his fans! “oh noo-Ive been HIT! (aaaaahhhh) he instantly became visible again! 

Shaking the snow from her face in time to see his dramatic 'death'. Giggling she walks up to him and kneels down to slightly poke his forehead. "Didn't think I had hit ya that hard," she says as she looks at him chuckling. 

Brushing the snow off of him she looks at him smiling. Thinking to herself,"At least he is cute." 

Edited by LeonaFair

Opening his eyes with a grin, a puff of frost billowed from his mouth, eyelids blinking rapidly in disbelief!

”Woah... heaven looks a lot like Hogwarts!” he exclaimed popping up from the snow, as little flurries fell from the fabric of his cloak as his back rose upwards! 

“I guess that makes you...” he looked on both sides of her, “You’re certainly beautiful enough, but wha happened to your wings, little angel?” 

Giggling and blushing softly unable to resist from his words and says,"They fell when I came to see you." Lillian winks at him and stands up bringing her hand out to help him up. 

Once he was up she brushes the snow from herself and licks her lips lightly. "You must be Professor Cobrassi. I'll be able to take your class this year and I can't wait for classes to start!" 

"That's very astute of you Lillian, but how could you have possibly guessed that?" He brushed what remnant of white fluffly particles that remained on his cloak then gave a great big yawning stretch! "Who knew death by snow-ball could take so much out of you," he snarked with a grin once again taking it all in, he couldn't believe he was actually back at Hogwarts!

The girl was gorgeous, he really couldn't stop looking at her, and get cute, innocent giggling was adorable, he wondered something...

" Please, tell me something Lillian, how old are you, I'm quite impressed that a child Your age knows anything at all about this," he reached for her book, " What is a pretty little, pious, proper, Gryffindor girl like your self doing wondering so much about the Dark Arts...I thought only us Slytherin boys found this stuff interesting" he teased 

Taking the book from him brushing the small fluff on the corner as she casts her eyes down at the book before she says softly," I am 14-years-old...I'll be 15 in the spring time....as for the facination for the dark arts...well...ever since I've been told of the destruction of Voldemort...I've felt...drawn to the idea that there's power. In lies the power to make things possible without limits. That there's abilities found in the dark arts much more advanced than the light magic...." 

As she spoke traced the air with some rune symbols making a point in her words as the runes make a figure of a dragon before disappearing. 

"Plus Im tired of others thinking I'm weak just cause Im the daughter of Harry Potter Savior of the Wizarding World." 

Hugging the book close she looks up at him and smiles," As for your name the teachers announced the class on the poster board in the common rooms at the beginning of the semester. I opted to take it. As for the other Slytherins....its hard to say how many will show up." 

Edited by LeonaFair

He was caught off guard of by the thoughtfulness of her response, there was a lot of depth to it for a child her age...so the apple does fall far from the tree every once and a while, it seems. Sometimes rebellion can be an addictive motivation

With a hunched brow over his left eye he responded " Hmmm,  , and I thought the daughter of the prestigious Potter Clan would be more interested in thwarting darkness, not throwing themselves into its debauchery! I don't know if I should be impressed or concerned, can't imagine pops is onboard with this!" He snatched the book back, and just as she reacted reaching out to get ahold of it again his companion Lillim had wrapped herself around the girls leg, circled about her waist and coiled up towards her chest, invoking some kind of petrifaction spell on her limbs, she could budge an inch.

" Did I just hear you correctly say other Slytherin... don't tell me you are one of us, because that would be a shocker seeing as your mum and pa are Griffyndor!" 

Edited by Room 1334

Swallowing nervously she tries to shake her head lightly not getting far due to the petrifacation. Staying calm she takes a breath and says softly," The hat could of put me in Slytherin but, In the end chose Griffindor." 

Looking at him she tries to end the spell in her mind as she spoke,"Makes the folks happy...then I have some Slytherin acquaintances that I speak to but, other than that, I'm quite a lone wolf." 

• Gr00mersJOI changed the title to Harry Potter and the Wicked Womb (Room 1334 x LeonaFair)

Lillim was coiled around her young petite little body constricting with only about a quarter of her full strength but there was also a Dark Spell imbued in the skin of the snake casting the binding magic over her.

"Notoriously, didn't your father do the same thing, or sum'thin like that " he was really curious about this child and her mental make up, he wandered if she would be perfect for his little...experiment; the sole reason he asked to be station at Hogwarts while waiting for his next assignment! 

"But that still doesn't answer my question, girl, why...do you...want to learn about the psychology of and the the history behind the Dark...Arts..." his words were softly spoken, in a wintery-whisper, the tone of which were just cold and unrelenting as  the chilling wind and snow blowing past her nose! With each pause, he stepped closer, and when had gotten right up in her personal space Cobrassi began to encircle the teenage girl, like prey, looking for the slightest weakness of resolve.

"Its not for the faint of heart child, even learning about the Dark...Arts" he leaned into whispered into her ear "can be a very...very...S L I - I P- P E R-R Y slope!" As he phonetically pronounced the word slippery, slowly, Cobrassi's reptile companion Lillim had slithered her way in between little Lilliann Potter's pubic region, sliding through the girls legs, gently yet erotically, massaging the underaged girls mons of virgins flesh. Through sensory magic he could actually feel the friction created from Lillim's scales brushing against the fabric of her skirt and panties, pressing the two cloths into the groove of her young pussy lips

Whimpering softly as felt the snake wrapping and a shiver went down her spine as she stood there. Biting her lower lip she felt her pussy getting wet with her arousal as the snake presses against her. She gave a scoff of hearing her father doing the same. 

"Just cause my father is famous doesn't mean I'm like him," she says as her temper flares up. Little bit of her hair sparkled of her magic do to being a sore subject she tries to get her wand out but still under a strong petrfication spell she still couldn't move. 

Sighing in frustration she says," I maybe the daughter of the famous Harry Potter but, I am me and not him! The Dark Arts has power that no one has seen in centuries and its dying off due to Lord Voldemort's demise! Without the crazy pure blood the dark arts is....is beautiful and power. If I want power I'd do anything to even bring back Lord Voldemort just so the Dark arts can flourish!" 

Edited by LeonaFair

This girl was full of surprises, he had not imagined he could run into such a willing candidate for his dark Spell but as luck would have literally the first student he met; and the daughter of the legendary Mr. Potter himself how incredible would that be! 

"You speak of crazy pure bloods as if you arent one yourself, am I wrong--a pure blood that is, its maybe too soon to call you crazy, but then again, the way your talkin' maybe not!" He telepathically guided Lillim you  begin vibrating, using another spell, as she slithered around and around the girl, his pet had found a nice groove against the child's pubescent mound, sending pulse after pulse of aching good wave of pleasure to her young private parts

"Your so adamant about the power of the Dark Arts..."He traced a finger across her lip, "and running your silly little trap about how bad you want it..." he got close to her face, breathing her in eyes piercing with lust, his snake sqeeuzed the girls tights tight, "But you can't even handle this much Dark power, look at you " he stepped back. Walking around her slowly he was now behind the girl, hands grazing across her bosom, his palms clenched gradually, groping her he whispered, "its called dark for a reason, many of the most powerful Spells require equally Dark and some times wicked sacrifices...Lillian" he massaged the girls breast, as Lilliam, the snake continued to rub and vibrate against her vagina 

Feeling the vibrations at her pussy she whimpers as she gasps lightly as he touches her. Hearing his words she couldn't help but feel aroused. Warching him closely she bites her lower lip and tries to think clearly. 

"Why should just pure bloods have all the fun? There is many great talents within many different houses if you care to take a look....but, you are right," she starts to say with a mix of heavy breathes and gasps as she felt her pussy quiver. "I want the power yes...but, I know that such power alone will be too much for me. I know it's hard to find the right sources to get what I want...but, I want to have the opportunity to try." 

Lillian looks at him and shivers as she felt the snake moving and vibrating against her makes her heart racing and her juices slick of arousal. 

It was impressive how no matter what the girl want backing down, even as he fondled and gropes her virgin bosom; young and undeveloped the girls breast were small but succulent to play with, with lots of perk to them.

" What does a 14 year old child, with the perfect life need from the Dark Arts,?"

If she was in fact going to be of use to him the child would have to be willing to give herself to him sexually, and the spell would need lots of dark sexual energy,  the kind you feel when intoxicated by lust! Some Girls her age are just teases and would be too prudish or afraid to actually do anything or let an adult do this to them, but even she said anything maybe this girl meant it.

Giving off a small whine as she felt the snake vibrate against her pantied clad pussy. She felt amazing like a kid trying candy for the first time. She gasps and moans erotically as her ass was played with.

Lillian whimpers,"Honestly, I want freedom. Freedom to practice all kinds of magic with no limitations...no boundries....to be able to not worry even about muggles interfereing." 

Gasping out loud she blushes furiously as she felt herself have her first orgasm. The arousal juices soaked her panties making its way down her legs. Feeling tears in her eyes she closes them hoping to keep her tears at bay. 

It was impossible to conceal her arousal from him, he could tell the girl has climaxed from his teasing!

"Such a fierce little witch arent we," He brushes a finger across her cheek "or at least we pretend to be...but I can see the truth, that in reality you are weak, and afraid that you will never measure up to the great Harry Potter, and no one will love you or care about you, B U T..."

He slipped a hand up inside her skirt, and rubbed along her loins, feeling her female treasure, longing of sexual release, as she drenched the fabric of her panties "But This, this power you feel right now, emanating from me flowing into you, this is what you desire, this is what you want, this power can make you someone important and with it you can achieve greatness and Voldemort will reward you if you are truly willing to do anything to serve him..." he licked at her face, up her cheek and even tasted the swelling of a salty tear about to drop from her eye. 

"But first you must admit you are weak and nothing with out Him, and that you will submit to his Dark Power..." suddenly the snow fall ramped up and the wind swirled harder than ever almost blowing her back she felt the powerful gust of frigid wind beating against her body; if not for the petrification Spell, she might get swept away in the storm

Hearing him she kept her eyes closed and says out loud for him to hear,"I...I am....weak. Without him I am nothing.... I want to submit to him that he is my Dark Lord." 

Opening her eyes she looks at him her body shaking within the petrification spell. Lillian felt the tears threatening to spill once more for she felt relief and stability within her. Looking at him she asks,"May I have a warming charm? It's getting a tad too cold for my taste." 

Edited by LeonaFair

• 2 weeks later...

He was impressed by the will she possessed, she seemed very determined to learn Dark Magic, she wasnt even afraid to recite the oath, but this was only the tip, and he was about to drag her to the deep end, kicking and screaming if need be...but with her he didn't think it would!

He stroked along her cheek with a finger, as a tear pooled in her eyes, 

"...There, there child, you've done good, but you have only just begun..." his other hand, pulled back from her skirt, soaked fingers drawn to her mouth and nose, to sniff and taste, "If you are truly serious about serving the Dark Lord, then you must first prove you are worthy but serving M E!" 

The two fingers, coated in thin film of her virginal fluids, were moisten at the tips. He  drew a line down her mouth, nose to chin, leaving a sticky clear stripe. "And no you may not have a warming charm, but if you wish to warm up, I know just the place..." then In an instant the two of them were spirited away in a swirling, dark cloud of blackness, like all Deatheaters possess! Off they went to his bed chamber for the next two semesters! 

spacer.png

it was dark, for He had not yet let the candles or the fire, and the clouds had rolled over! It gets dark fast in the winter time, but as soon as the two arrived be shot a glance up as pointed a hand, with a swoosh fire on the chandelier and then at the fire place, with a spark flames erupted over the logs! They were standing right by it, as the glow of the flames kissed her cheeks and shadows danced around them in the walls!

Lillian shivers in her spot as she watches him sniff then lick his fingers of her arousal juices. Just as she was about to open her mouth she felt the jerk of an apperation.

She was amazed at being in the swirl of a black cloud. Amazed they weren't spotted she looks around at the extravagant decor as the fire was lit in the fireplace. Unsure if the petrification spell was off she looks to him almost like an erotic moan she asks,"When do we begin, Sir?" 

Edited by LeonaFair

• 1 month later...

With a swify snap the girl can feel auntonomy return to her faculties, and then another snap, and the fire place illuminated with a spark and wood started to burn, as the candles all began to shine with a humble glow as well.

"Come child, towards the fire," his breath lingered in the form of frost in the air, even as the fire blazed the frost had not disappeared, but he took her hand as she approached, still cold and pale, "... Before we can begin,  let's start with what you know, and have you ever tried to use dark magic before," he swiped the tip of his nose with the thumb on his right hand, and suddenly a bottle and two glasses came floating over to them..."Tonight we drink to your awakening."