Harry Potter and the Wicked Womb (Room 1334 x LeonaFair)

Once able to feel mobility she stood in front of the fire trying to feel the warmth but feels more cold then before. Looking at him she shakingly says,"I've only done a few spells....just simple ones I'm afraid. For if I try to use too much dark magic might look suspicious..." 

She takes a glass blushing lightly of his toast. "To new beginnings..." Taking a drink she felt warmth into her body helping her stop shivering long enough to relax. Looking at him she started to feel the cold once more making her body shiver once more. 

Edited by LeonaFair

• 2 weeks later...

With a stern stare of superiority the middle aged professor pulled back the hood of his cloak, and drained the goblet entirely, knocking back his head, a vein of crimson juice running down his chin.

"The reason you are still cold is this fire is a magical one," he huff a puff of milky breath into the air, and then undid his robe, at the golden snakes head clasp, it unfurled to expose his chest,  chiseled with  sprinkling of curly black coils of hair, downward a bit of beer belly but with almost no fat, and a bush bellow to match the drapes above so to speak. He was exposed to her, penis swaying in the open air, it curve up and out from his body, and hung with a weightiness the seemed to pulsate, not to mention his hefty sack of balls that also hung between,

"It is a strange fire, actually, the less you wear the warmer you feel...so if you want to warm up..." he snapped his fingers, "Simply undress..." the wine bottle floated over to pour him another glass, he turned to throw another log on the fire making the fire Blaze more meaning the stronger it Got the colder she would feel!

Blushing as he shared his full bare body to her making her feel slightly shy. Though the thoughts didn't last long when he tossed another log into the fire. Feeling a cold chill she places her glass down on a stand near her and starts to unfasten her cloak letting it fall to the ground around her feet.

Casting her head down she starts to slip her shoes off her small feet. Bending over she slips her thigh high socks down off her legs and feet to reveal her shaven legs. Slipping off her shirt she reveals her green lacy bra showing off her large melon size breasts. Then she took her skirt and pulls down to reveal her lacy panties. 

It was then she realized she was getting warmer. Though seeing him in bare view before she stripped she shivers at the thought of her Professor before her. Slipping her hands behind her she unsnaps the bra and let it fall gracefully to the floor. Bending over once more she slips her panties off herself and reveals her shaven mound of a pussy glistening with her arousal fluids. 

Watching the child undress, Professor Cobrassi couldn't take his eyes away, the girl had such a full figure, her breast were plump as a grown woman's yet perky, like the teenager she was, not to mention the voluptuous curves at her hips. He had the perfect view as she bent over, he crouched to poke at the flames, before noticing her tight little twat, shimmering from the glow of the fires light.

"Well, look at you," he glared with a grin, gesturing her to come towards him, with a finger, reluctant at first to fully disrobe, he followed her suit, and tossed his cloak over by the love seat, but there was a cozy blanket, a fur rug, and some fluffy pillows by the hearth, he took her by the hand and twirled the girl around, her locks of hair twisting in the air across her face, coupled with the wine, she was probably getting a slightly dizzy.

"My goodness, you truly are a sight to behold, Lilliann," he traced along her contours with a finger, taking a moment to absorb it all, in, exploring her body a bit through touch, gliding his palms across her bare bossom, liking his lips, "I think The Dark Lord  will be please, you seem..." he pinch a smidge of fat around her waist, like pair of calipers, "Almost, perfect!" 

He abruptly smack the girl on the ass, "Now, Sit, tell me more about these spells you experimented with," her goblet came floating over, he noticed the cup barely half empty, "And  drink up, child, dont be rude, this is an exquisite vintage, dont make me regret pouring up such an expensive bottle on your occasion, we are celebrating after all!" He smirked then grabbed the goblet from the air, put it to her lips, and started to tilt the bronze chalice to make her drink, she was barley ready, as he moved with conviction, as if he didnt even think for one moment about what she wanted, or if she would pull away. 

Edited by Room 1334

Taking a drink of the wine she almost finished when she licks her lips of the wine. Feeling dizzy she made her way to the cushions on the ground before her. The alcohol making her head spin but she was able to recite by memory," Flipendo, the knee reversal hex, bat bogey hex, and have made a hex that puts boils on your ass. From what I hear they are painful to get treated." 

Smiling big she giggles at the thought of one of the bullies having to get treated for the boils. Sure, she had to serve detention for a few days and asked not to use the spell again but it was worth it that it spelled 'bitch' on her ass. 

Looking at him she couldn't help but admire his body as he sat close to her. She felt her face flush with the mix of alcohol and feeling of arousal. Brushing back a strand of her curly brown waves she looks at the flames for a moment," I haven't done the unforgiveables cause I'm sure they moniter what spells come and go in the halls." 

Cobrassi almost choked on his wine after the quick run down of her exploration of the dark arts, making him cough! He had not Expected her to admit so casually that she did indeed relish in hexing a fellow student & more so, she had her ambitions set on diving in deeper, "The unforgivables," he pounded out the air bubble logged his chest with a thud, "I must, say, Ms Potter, you are rather devious indeed, and Ive never been more enthused by a student in my life," 

His eyes glared bright with delight and disaster just thinking about all the wicked fun this would be "And here I though, Id have to find a young, impressionable, doe-eyed girl and meticulously, corrupt her with charms, potions, and manipulation, but it seems the Dark Lord's seed is already inside your soul, Lilliann, my dear this is your true purpose, to carry the Dark Lord's Seed Inside, your womb!" He placed a hand on her tummy, and rubbed Lillianne there, as he leaned in, licking her lip, where some wine had stained her plump peckers a dark red from the drinking, and then he nibbled her there, before pushing her back slowly, as his tongue pushed in her mouth.

The fire wood cracked as the heat turned up, a blaze of red and orange fittingly started to rage wilder as the two shared their passionate and intense moment, he laid over her, and a bit off to the side, resting head in palm, the kiss was finished be they were not, the evening was young, the campus was quiet and she was all alone in the Viper's Den, drunk and severely out matched in more ways than one

"There is much for you to learn, and more still for us to explore together, for the first time..." his other hand started to wander down south, as he walked his two middle most fingers like legs down her abdomen, until he rested on her pelvis, her heat from her young snatch was palpable.

"Tell me, child, have your fingers ever, you know...." he raised his brow with a smirk"...wandered down there, before?"

Edited by Room 1334

Kissing his lips had sent her into a world of new heights. Like she was on the tallest tower feeling on top of the world. As he pulled away she looked at him hazily feeling totally blissed. 

As he touched her she felt her heart racing beneath her chest. Biting her lower lip she blushes softly as she gave a small nod. "I've played mostly with my clit I've never tried my virgin hole," Lilliane says breathlessly she admitted freely. 

Edited by LeonaFair

• 2 weeks later...

"Well, well, someone certainly is curious, but that's good," he paused for another kiss, which too had an ulterior motive, his spit was also a poisonous snake venom that he discovered had an alternative effect on witches & wizards that acted like a love position or aphrodisiac!

His fingers started to wonder again, as their mouths met to exchange more fluids, he sucked her tongue into his own mouth, and carefully started to strum a finger down her clit, the child, of 14 was slick! That's what always enticed him about young girls, so curious and willing to please, their cunts were always bursting with arousal! "Would you like me to show you how to  play with your little pussy hole, little virgin girl?" He brought up his finger to her mouth, "Taste it," The child's sexual fluids were coating his digit in a glossy, clear film of lustful desire, making his finger nail shine, "Then Ill show you something else..." he smiled as his other hand teased her scalp with a massage, his way of relaxing her more and opening her up. She was still only 14, and he had enough experience grooming girls to know you ease them in and open them up by over stimulating her body and get her brain hook on the dopamine rush, which his poison would also help initiate this sensation; not that she really needed the push, LillieAnne seemed very willing but her mind wasnt enough, he needed to bond her to him forever, This was ancient, dark soul bonding magic, that required not just her body. He also needed her life force, which can only be bonded with blood! He was going to break her, then let the Dark Lord resurrected her!

Edited by Room 1334

Kissing him once more she felt her body warming up and feeling tingling as she looks up at him. Feeling his fingers trail down to her clit and rubbing she let out a small whimper of pleasure. 

Hearing his question she nods,"Teach me any way you can Professor." Taking his finger into her mouth she sucks on his finger expecting her juices to taste terrible but she found it sweet and hot that made her want more! 

Lillian looks at him as she relaxes against him. She spreads her legs apart showing off her dripping wet pussy. She looks at him and blushes softly as she says breathlessly," Please Professor...show me." 

"Goood, giiiirl, Lillian," he complimented the girl, as she relaxed more, widening her legs more that he might have complete access to her body, "as long as you do as I say, and you keep an open heart, the Dark Lord will certainly fill, IT, UP!"

It was no coincidence as he said that, he starter to feel her up again, massaging her pussy, the Professor's middle two fingers slide over her slickness, the child's pussy puffed up, pussy lips swollen with arousal, as the blood flowed to her clit, making it become enlarged! As for her labia, as Lillian spread her legs further and further for him, the skin around her pussy, started to separate from her thigh, as little webs of clear, sticky, film trapped between her flesh, stretched out displaying how insanely wet she was! He gently massaged around her outer lips firsts, fanning out his fingers, her clam opened up, revealing what was called the black pearl, by some because it was a small dark hole, that  lead to her virgin treasure; the entry way to her womb!

Cobrassi whirled his fingers counter clockwise as he started to explore the depths of her pleasure; this was only scratching the surface! The palm of his hand adding pressure to her clit, as his fingers started to work their magic, literally!

"Thats right, juuuust relax, close your eyes, imagine we are back in your room, under the covers, and all your roommateS are asleep, and the fingers you feel are not mine, but your own, breaaaathe Lillian," he coached, "Breathing is the key to unlocking this hidden treasure, This orgasmic treasure!" He put his mouth on her bosom, and lickedc her her nipples, then took as much of her boob into his mouth as possible and sucked here tits!

Edited by Room 1334

Following his instruction she closes her eyes and moans as she felt like she was back in her dorm room. She whimpers as she felt his fingers guiding into her vaginal hole. Lillian's hands went through his hair as he sucked on her sensitive nipple. She gasps as he tries to take her whole boob into his mouth! Feeling his teeth grazing against her breast she whimpers and moans as she felt like she was getting close to cumming on his fingers.

"Ohh...Professor! I feel the pressure building! I want to explode," she cries out. 

Lillian being only 14, and never been touched in such a sexual way meant the child would not likely be able to handle all the stimulation for too long, he could feel her virgin walls cling to his fingers, just the little amount he penetrated her young hole, made the teenage girl moan and feel the approach of her peak! He pulled back, mot all the way out, but just enough so he Could let her calm down, subtly rubbing the plump puffy area around her snatch! 

"What a surprise, I barely put my whole finger inside you, Lillian, Ive never felt a child as tight as you are, that is a very exciting revelation!" He sucked he nipple then released it, performing that action several times over as he pinched her clit!

"Do you like pain, dear. I hope you do, because the Dark Lord likes to play rough with his toys," his mouth closed to a point to where just her stiffened nipple was all that he was nibbling on, gently he ground her nipple between his teeth moving his jaw side to side. "And if you ever wish to serve the a Dark Lord personally, You must be willing to subject yourself to far more pain than this! To to mention degrading and humiliating things, to test your allegiance and loyalty to darkness," his pinching of her clit was even more intense! "Your better not explode, did I tell you that you were allowed to?"

Breathing heavily she looks at him as he stopped penetrating her vaginal hole. She whimpers softly as he nibbles on her nipple. Hearing his words she blushes and nods in agreement. "I am willing to do anything, Professor," she cried out as he pinched her clit. 

At his question she whimpers,"Please! I don't know if I can hold it!" 

As Professor Cobrassi massage her young virgin twat the girl was close to climax! "You will hold it, because you aren't allowed to, yet!" The young girl shook and squirmed as her teenage pussy pulsed with pleasure, the much older man started to recite a spell, "grati Interuptus!" The feeling in her body persisted but she would not be able to release the sexual energy, it kept building and building in her loins, "You must learn a submissives place, not to be pleased but please, plus I wasn't hardly trying to make you orgasm, child, This is just a introduction!" His  fingers spread the juicy pussy lips open, then he sucked on her clit, and placed her hand on his cock," every felt one of those?"

Her eyes widen with shock and blushes as she looks at him saying gently,"I have two brothers Professor. I have seen them before but touch...never." Her hand cups his cock and strokes him slowly getting a feel of his texture of how smooth it felt in her hand. She moans as he sucks on her clit biting her lower lip trying to think of his cock in her hand. 

"Remember, eyes closed," He watches to ensure as the young girl gets acquainted with his cock! The spell he recited, was able to forcibly still her orgasm, but with out effecting the intensity of her pleasure, giving him control over her pleasure, completely! It was his adaptation of the unforgivable imperio curse except he only controlled her orgasm, not her entire body; but effective and powerful nonetheless, and even more difficult to master!

While sucking here nipples, he explained, "You are not allowed to cum now your pussy is cursed with my spell, I invited this dark spell, and it had served me well! No matter where you are I shall have absolute control over the precious commodity!"

His fingers were gifted, and they played the child like an instrument, with every moan she made sweet music to his ears, as her slickness spread and her arousal built unable to release it started to become unbearable to the girl, like torture!

"I want you to feel every inch of this cock, and visualize yourself in bed as I started to slowly push the tip into your slit child, slowly, just the tip,  because I don't think your tiny hole could take much more, feel my girth and feel how long it is!"

Keeping her eyes closed she nibbles on her lower lip trying to think of anything but her orgasm! She places her small hand on the tip of his coco running her fingers along his mushroom top feeling the small crevasse of his top. She was tempted on looking but she kept her eyes closed as she moans. "Professor, please... it's too much! Please release me from the curse and let me cum," she pleaded whimpering as she felt his fingers playing with her pussy.

Realizing she may have pleaded for nothing she tries to focus back onto her hand and starts wrapping her small fingers around the base of the tip of his cock and starts stroking her hand slowly as she feels the girth of his cock. 

Edited by LeonaFair