Prequel and Epilogue thread guidelines

I'm opening for the option to make prequel stories, and epilogues, as side-stories. See these as side-stories meant to flesh out characters' relationships, or possible paths that their stories could go after the trip to the beach.

Prequels

Any prequel story will be considered canonical, so do keep this in mind when you decide to make one. Other than that, the only real guideline is that nothing sexual can happen pre high-school. While it's allowed on the site, I'm not going to allow it for this game due to my own preferences, 16 should be plenty young enough. For non-sexual however, I don't particularly mind.

Epilogues

Unlike prequels, any epilogue will be considered non-canonically, as though it's some dream-world ending. The reason for this is to give everyone a chance to explore different "endings", assuming they want to make epilogue stories. In other words, you're welcome to explore different ways that a character's story progressed. 

Naming Scheme

For the sake of staying organized, all side-stories have to be named in a particular way, the threads that is. The format is as follows;

[Epilogue/Prequel - Time in relation to the trip] Story-title [Character 1 x Character 2]

As an example;
[Prequel - One year prior] A rainy evening [Sato x Suzuki]

Additionally, while not required, it would be appreciated if whoever makes the thread adds [COMPLETED] to a finished story, or [UNCONCLUDED] if the story is ended before it's finished, without being wrapped up. Assuming our example from above was concluded, it would look like this;

[Prequel - One year prior] A rainy evening [Sato x Suzuki] [COMPLETED]

The reason I'm asking for you to do this is in case someone is interested in reading other stories that don't involve themselves - Sometimes, it's more interesting to read a story you know has been finished after all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1