Grand Mansion of Monika Thompson

6f770bbb-7cd7-45fd-a88e-cbf0c4b06f9a-lar
This is the primary residence of highly successfull and vastly right CEO of Monika Thompson.
It contains every sort of amenity and other facilities one might need in everyday life and for important guests and clients.
Beyond the mansion itself, is a high tier round the clock security staff equipped with the newest and best of gear.

The Crueller twins stared up in awe as their eyes almost seemed to sparkle in amazement at the massive cream colored building with grey shingled roof in front of them. A taxi driver that placed a chocolate brown leather suitcase next to Coco after pulling it out of the truck of the yellow taxi cab with white lettering on it that reads "Sunveil Taxi Cabs" while the heavy set taxi driver set down a near identical leather suitcase in a cream color next to her sister Millie after a slight cough from the driver to get their attention off the building, he states, "That will be 20 bucks for the drive little ladies" as he holds out his greasy hand out to them. Millie jumps slightly having forgotten about the man as he exclaims softly, "Oh right... umm here you are, thank you for the lift" as she hastily digs out her cream colored coin purse and holds out a twenty dollar bill to the driver. The overweight older man rudely snatches the money from her hand as he snarls out, "Yeah yeah, thank you riding with Sunveil Taxi Cabs" before mumbling unrecognizable vile words with something about little needy brats as he gets into his taxi driving off. 

Millie looks down sniffling at the choice words spoken as she places her coin purse back into her apron pouch, while Coco sticks out her tongue with her left lower eyelid pulled down in the direction of the fleeing taxi driver. She soothing says out to her sister, "Come on Millie lets go see Lady Thompson about getting to work" as she rubs her sister's back before taking her sister's hand pulling her in the direction of the front door after grabbing onto her suitcase. Millie sniffles one last time before giggling at her sister and wipes the few tears on her face as he exclaims out loud in a soft tone, "Not so fast" as she barely grabs her own suitcase as the pair scurries up the steps to the front door of the massive manor for their new employer. Coco giggles along with her as she reaches out to the front door and quickly pushes the doorbell located to the side of the door as they wait for the door to be answered with their single respect suitcases handle held in their grasp and the rest of the suit resting on the ground slightly behind them.

Of course, there is usually a security guard stationed near the front door, looking busy just keeping an eye out for things. Still, he witnesses the spectacle that went on with the taxi drivers and the young girls. While not at all talking or seeming like he really reacts to it, he does make a mental note about the interaction to tell miss Monika later on. For now, he just lets the sisters make their way towards the large double doors that serve as the entrance. The doorbell chimes and soon enough, one of the doors open up. A rather buttoned up head butler sees the two girls. While he gives off the air of snootiness at first, his voice soon disregards that impression."Oh hello young misses. Are you the nice little new maids we have been expecting? I think...Coco and....Millie?", he asks with a friendly look.

Millie and Coco wait patiently for the door to open as they look up at the head butler that answers the door after Coco had running the doorbell, while they had dealt with the taxi driver and the brief walk to the front door had completely missed the security guard out front.

Millie curtsies slightly as she replies softly reserved, “yes sir that is correct, I’m Millie Crueller and its nice to meet you sir“, before she motions to her sister whom curtsies as well before replying in a bubbly happy tone, “I am Coco Crueller and its nice to meet you sir“, as they both look up at the man after their introduction, which after a moment a soft happy tune can be heard being hummed by Coco as well.

Edited by DrMender

The butler looks like the stereotypical British kind of older age, but with an aura of refinement and class about him. He gives a soft nod towards them both as they curtsey at him."Excellent. I shall let the Mistress know right away, but do come inside and I shall have someone pick up your luggage, so just leave it at the entrance and then it will be brought to your bedrooms. If you need anything, let me know. I am sure the Mistress will be happy to greet you properly as well. Follow me to the main living room", he lets them know and motions for them to come inside and follow.

The twins nod simultaneously in understanding to the butler as they step inside the main foyer of the manor as they both set their suitcases off to the side. Millie responds softly in a respectful tone, “yes sir” as her sister smiles whistling a playful tone. They both quickly hurry after him looking around the building to hopefully not get lost.

Luxurious-Mansion-Interior-Design-Ideas1
The old butler shows them all the way to one of the grand living rooms, this one with a nice view of the city and in the distance even able to see Ironclaw academy.
There is a nice and cozy atmosphere going on here and even a small bar on the other side of the room for entertaining guests and smaller parties.
"Please. Make yourselves comfortable. There is a small bell you can ring with and one of the staff will come if needed. I will go and get the Mistress. It shall not take long miss Coco and miss Millie", he says with a warm tone of voice.

Millie nods her head in understanding as she replies, “ok sir“ as she quietly walks over to the nearest couch and she sits down on the comfy couch as she stares out the window looking at the view of the scenario particularly at the academy wondering what it is. Coco on the other is the exact opposite of her sister as she replies in her typically bubbly tone, “understood sir“ as she begins to zip around the room look at the different decor before stopping in front of the large window with the large academy school.

A few minutes pass by before the doors to the living room open up once more, with the head butler lightly bowing at Monika as she walks inside. Once more, the air of class and high society spreads around the woman. Her steps slow and elegant, with a light sway to her hips as she comes closer. She has a soft and sophisticated smile on her face."Welcome miss Coco and miss Millie. Wonderful to see you again. I hope you have had a pleasant stay so far. I have heard about your....troubles with your driver. Rest assured...he has been promptly and properly reprimanded for his behaviour. I will not have such credents ruin the experience of anyone dealing with me", she says with a firm tone.

Millie jumps at the sudden opening of the door as she quickly stands up nearly falling over as she bows to Monika as she quickly replies, "Oh um thank you Lady Monika, it is a lovely house and I was enjoying the view" as she blushes at almost falling over. Coco skips over to them after having heard the door open and catching her sister talking to someone, which she smiles brightly up at Monika and replies, "Thank you for taking care of the mean old man and its lovely to see you too" as she stops standing next to her sister as she resumes humming a tune looking around the room.

Song being hummed by Coco

Monika moves towards one of the couches and sits in its middle, whilst registering the girls addressing her greeting and such."Miss Coco, Miss Millie. I would appreciate you to sit down while we converse. Now that you are under my roof and will be part of the household staff, I expect great and proper things from you. Such as: refined manners, decent skills for when I entertain guests and many other areas. Miss Coco...in this house I am to be addressed as miss Monika or miss Thompson. You will do well to learn proper speech and adressing", she says, her voice not at all angry, but firm.

Coco's exuberant attitude simmers down slightly as she nods her head in understand as she replies, "Yes Miss Thompson.... I understand" as she stops looking around the room turning her attention fully on Monika as she sits down on the couch before quietly moving to sit down on the couch across from Monika with her legs slightly crossed at an angle. Millie quietly follows her sister to sit down next to her as she puts effort into speaking up and looking directly at Monika remembering the previous conversation about her shy nature and replies, "As you wish Lady Thompson" as she settles down next her sit sitting in the same manner with her legs crossed.

Monika's facial expression is more or less the same to the untrained eye, but those more observant can see it softening slightly and going to a more relaxed state."Very good. I am sure we can all get along very well and easy, as long as you remembering your manners and being good professional maids. Now...I think it would be wise for us to do a bit of practice. We shall pretend I am a guest and you are to make sure I am welcomed, shown to here and entertained whilst I wait for the one I am visiting", she says, thinking she wants to see them in action without any risks involved.

Millie nods her head in understanding as she replies, “Yes Lady Monika“ as she stands up looking at her before pressing down on her apron to remove the creases from sitting. Coco mimics her sister with a bubbly step in her actions as she replies, “Yes Miss Thompson“ as they both quickly walk over to either side of Monika and bow slightly before they both straighten back up with hands clasped in front of them. Millie looks directly at Monika as she makes a conscious effort to make eye contact, she asks politely in a reserved tone, “Hello my name is Millie, ma’am“ as Coco follows with her same polite bubbly tone, “And my name is Coco. We welcome you to Miss Thompson’s estate“ after a brief pause Millie continues, “May we get you anything to eat or drink“ as Coco chimes in, “or be of service, while you wait for Miss Thompson?

The CEO gently nods approvingly at the formal and pleasant examples of being greeted and entertained. Of course, it is a bit basic, but nontheless still satisfactory. Monika doesn't want the girls to get too excited just yet as it's only during real circumstances that counts, but she can offer some slightly recognizion of course."That is a decent and acceptable approach, but remember to keep practicing and find the ways that fit with your personality, so it can both be fitting for a maid and yet still feel natural. You will learn in time, misses. Now...I want you both to show me how you will handle something simple: serving a cup of simple tea", she goes on, taking it step by step, to see what they do well and less well.

Millie gives a small demure smile as she says, “thank you for your kind worries Lady Thompson“ as she looks around the room for the tea kettle. Coco adopts a bubble smile as she brims with happiness, “thank you Miss Thompson“ as she spots the tea cart in the back left corner of the room out of the way. She shakes Millie’s sleeve of her blouse as she motions to the cart with a tilt of her head, while turning back to Monika, “Would you like a cup of tea ma’am?“ as Millie walks over to beverage cart. She continues, “We can brew a pot of tea or Iced tea if you would like, ma’am?“ and motions to the beverage cart once Millie stops nearby them. Millie politely waits for Coco to finish before chiming looking directly at Monika, “Or we can see about something else to drink if tea isn’t to your fancy, ma’am?

Edited by DrMender
  • Like 1

Monika keeps a keen and focused eye on them as well as observing their demeamour, speech and just about every aspect. Once more, she nods slightly each time she thinks they are doing fine - whether or not the sisters notice it, is up to them."A nice and lovely cup of tea would be delightful. What do you have to recommend? I am not really familiar with many kind", miss Thompson states, acting like she is new to such a thing for the sake of training and practice for the two girls. She sits just like one would imagine a highly respected and well mannered person would, continuously emitting her "aura" of high class.

Millie looks at the cart seeing a variety of different teas laid out in little pouches, she replies with a polite yet chipper respectful tone, “I like a more floral smell like to rose hip or hibiscus, ma’am“ as she holds out the bags for her to Monika as she continues, “it pairs wonderfully with the sweet taste of honey when hot“ as she looks at Monika. Coco continues as she holds out two different bags of green tea and black tea, “I prefer the black or green tea as they can be drunk plain or with cream and sugar. Able to be made hot or cold as well, ma’am“ as she looks at Monika as well. Millie chimes in at the end, “Most people not familiar with different kinds of tea will go with black tea and add cream n sugar as needed, ma’am“ as they wait patiently for Monika to decide.

The business woman listens on as the twins go on about various types of tea and what would be fitting for what and such. She can tell that they do indeed have some knowledge in this matter. A different one, of course, is how they intend to make and present them to her. More nods are sent their way, indicating light approval towards Coco and Millie."So far, so good, ladies. Now I want you both to make a cup each and present it to me - show me how well you are able to produce proper tea and know how to give them in a fitting manner", she goes on.

Millie nods her head in understanding as she retracts the bags in her hand as she replies, “Yes Lady Thompson“ as she sets the herbal bags of tea down before turning on the electric kettle to boil the water necessary for the cup of tea. She quietly and methodically rinses the cup of tea and the teapot with water as it drains on a tea mat to prevent any mess from the water. She proceeds to place the tea bag into the teapot as the kettle begins to whistle lightly and gentle pours hot water into the tea kettle.

After waiting a few minutes for the tea to boil, she gentle makes a show of pouring the hot rose hip tea out into the cup. She gentle places the cup on a serving tray with a serving dish that contains cream and sugar cubes. She gentle picks up the tea serving try as she curtsies holding out the rose hip tea and states politely, “Here is your hot rose hip tea with the left container holding creamer and the right container holding Sugar cubes” as Coco watches her sister to let her go first before taking her turn to serve and make a cup of tea.

Lady Monika keeps her eyes onto Millie, watching every single moment and motion going on. The sweet aroma of freshly brewed tea soon fills the room and the CEO is delighted that it seems to be a skill the younger female seem used to do. So far, there hasn't been anything she can put her finger on, as being bad. She sits and waits patiently for it to be fully done and for Millie to through with her presentation. She knows that too much praise early on can be a bad thing and only serve the opposite effect."Thank you miss Millie. It was a nice display and I look forward to see you improve with more practice. Now, I shall taste your brew", she answers back and then slowly brings the cup to her lips in an elegant fashion. A single sip is being done and then it is placed down once more."Acceptable start. It could have stood a bit longer, but overall very enjoyable", she states onto that.

Millie nods stiffly as she listens to the comments about the tea needing to be brewed a little long as she mentally berates herself as she says politely, "Yes Lady Thompson" as she quickly grabs the tea tray and items scurrying away to put them on the beverage cart in the dirty dish bin. Coco waits until after she has seen Millie take the items away and finish her discussion with Monika, she lightly bounces over the beverage cart as she hums a happy tune made up in her head. She grabs the hot water in the kettle to check there is enough and it is set to the right temperature, which after being satisfied with the results she sets them down. She pulls out a ceramic box with mat in the center that she sets a ceramic tea cup, which she lightly pours some hot water over the tea cup and the saucer to heat them up along with washing them. She gentle sets the tea cup onto the saucer as she cleans the teapot with the hot water as well, which after cleansing the teapot she grabs a small scale setting it next to the teapot. She carefully opens an elegant silver tin lid and breaks a secondary seal under the cover to reveal a fine vibrant green powder. She carefully spoons out a couple spoonful of the green matcha tea powder into a bowl before she gentle pours in the hot water over the powder and begins to whisk the mixture until all the powder has been dissolved with the use of a bamboo whisk. Once the bowl has been whisked and completely stirred together, she gently lifts the bowl and pours the green tea into the cup. She smiles softly to herself as she is satisfied with cup of tea before placing the cup on a serving plate that she carries over to Monika before kneeling down at the small table in front of Monika across from her and bows setting the cup of tea down on a saucer, "A cup of green Matcha Tea for you Lady Thompson prepared in the traditional manner without sugar or cream, which I can get for you if this isn't to your liking" as she finishes stating this she straightens up still kneeling holding the empty tray against her chest. Millie quietly stands behind the tea cart as she watches her sister and Monika as she turns off the tea kettle to not overheat the water any further.

Monika quietly watches Coco meticulously begin the longer and more complicated process of making the next cup of tea. Both girls do show they have indeed done this many times before. It takes a while longer than she expected, but personally prefers a better result over a rushed one. So she patiently waits until she is approached by the other half of the sister duo with the new kind of tea, which brings a nice and lovely fragance out into the room. She gives a nod in acknowledgement and to show she is indeed following things."Thank you kindly miss Coco", she briefly comments before sipping some of this drink as well. Her face looks rather pleased once she is done doing so and putting the cup down once again. Her eyes and focus now rests upon Coco as she gives her judgement."That was a nice presentation and preparation. Still, there is room for improvement, but you both have done well so far. I am pleased to have hired you and I hope to see you both grow into amazing maids", she speaks.

• Woohoo 1

Coco smiles and lets out a happy playful giggle as she bounces to her feet taking the empty cup, which she bows to Monika, “Thank you, Miss Monika“ as she walks back over to place the tray and cup on the beverage cup. Millie bows as she replies, “I will strive to do better under you employment, Lady Thompson“ as she straightens back up and waits for Coco to come back over after replacing the beverage cart back in its respective place in the corner of the room. Coco returns standing next to her sister as they both look at Monika and ask, “Will there be any other training or changes to go through?

• Like 1

Monika leans fully back and rests against the back fully, shifting her legs, so one of them lies on top of the other while she has a thoughtful expression upon her face."No, I think we have gone over the basics fairly well. Of course, there are more tasks involved, but the overall approach. There will be plenty of opportunities to practice in real scenarios. While I think you did pretty good, it would be a shame if anything went wrong with someone extremely important. For now, you can be at ease. Shall we find your rooms so you may check it out and get settled?", she suggests.