Grand Mansion of Monika Thompson

Coco and Millie both get hopefully looks in their eyes with a small twinkle of happiness at having their own room as they both nod their head excitedly, “Yes Please Lady/Miss Thompson“ as they parrot out at the same time. Millie politely continuous a but nervously, “Ummm Lady Thompson... will we be rooming together or in different rooms“ as she shifts nervously and squeezes her sister’s hand as she asks her question. Coco appears lost in thought about imagining how the room looks as she stares off into space.

Miss Thompson gives them a brief look they are probably having a hard time interpreting, one of ever so slight annoyance. She excuses them not listening full with their young ages."Two different rooms. I did use plural miss Coco and miss Millie. Anyway, hopefully they will be adequate for you both", she tells them and lead them towards the servant wing, where the various staff lives, those that do stay here. She shows two door, one direct across the other one in the wide hallway. This means their rooms are directly across each other. She opens both doors, so they may look at the identical rooms.

psprst-omni-rancho-las-palmas-resort-gue

Coco skips happily behind Monika as she hums happily at having a room to herself as she chimes in a polite tone, “It’s beautiful Miss Thompson, thank you“ as she flutters around the room looking at the decor. Millie wordlessly follows after the pair as she responds with a soft and polite, “Sorry I understand Lady Thompson“ as she takes one look at her sister in the other room before leaning through the door that leads to her room to inspect it. She responds with a soft, “It looks lovely Lady Thompson“ as she looks back at Monika.

Monika observes the girls as they inspect and check out their newly acquired rooms, both of which are bigger than most living rooms for a lot of people."Wonderful. When you serve the right people, you get proper and deserving accomodations and other earned perks of course. I am certain that you wish to find something for your wardrobe. So I will give you both a check so you may find attire fitting for more informal gatherings here amongst ourselves. There are various parties and such happening through the year", she informs the girls and then hands them both a check for about 5 grand."I shall leave you to it for now and let you settle in. Let the head butler know if you need anything. Until then, I will see you misses at dinner which you will help serve", she explains

Millie and Coco both stare at the checks in shock as they barely register the complete statement made by Monika before Millie squeaks out a politely, while bowing, “Thank you Lady Thompson“ as she registers the part about helping serve dinner, “we will be sure to be ready for service at dinner time“ as she nudges her sister. Coco shakes her head as she exclaims out, “Huh what Millie... oh right“ as she bows to Monika and in her normal cheerful excited tone, “Yes thank you Miss Thompson“ before she stands back up straight. She ponders for a moment before asking, “Is there anything Miss Thompson would like us to acquire to wear?“ as she tilts her head slightly to the side giggling slightly with her sister at the shopping spree awarded to them.

Monika is not overly surprised by the reaction and such from the sudden acquiring of immense wealth, at least compared to what others may be used to. She waits for them to come fully back to reality and respond back to her before she answers them."I don't have anything specific in mind other than it has to be something fitting for more informal parties and the like, just as I said before. Are you girls forgetting what I already tell you? This is the second time I have to remind you. Please do not make a habit of making me repeat myself", she says, with a firm voice, thankfully lacking any real angry tones of any sort.

Coco shakes her head quickly as she stutters out, “n-n—nnnno Miss Thompson“ as she shuffles her feet before replying, “I apologize Miss Thompson... I-I -I just wanted your opinion on an informal style or brand that might work for us... sorry for troubling you“ as she looks down at the ground after giving her explanation. Millie bows as she replies politely, “I was simply nudging my sister to snap her out of her happy daze to thank you Lady Thompson. i understand that the clothing choice is up to us as long is it is informal“ as she straightens up and continues, “I hope whatever we pick for informal clothing is to your liking Lady Thompson“ as quietly places the check into her small coin purse as her hand shakes slightly.

The CEO can tell the girls are not deliberately trying to make things difficult and Coco even wanting recommendations on what they might get. She offers them a small, but still reassuring smile before addressing them once more."Do not worry too much ladies. I am sure you will pick something fitting and well. Of course, I have a few places I can direct you to that I use myself. Remember this: Should I really be displeased or angry with you, I will make it very clear. I am not the kind of employer who wants to keep critique hidden and in the dark", she states before giving them a few names of clothing stores of fine quality.

The sisters both look at each other before looking back at Monika nodding in understanding, Millie offers a soft and polite smile as she replies, “Yes Lady Thompson, I understand and thank you for your recommendations“ as she bows before taking a step back. Coco shuffles slightly as she tries to be a bit more bubbly in nature as usual as she replies, “I-I understand Miss Thompson and thank you for the recommendation. I will take a look at a few of them“ as she bows as well before continuing, “If we need anything further we will be sure to seek out the aid of the head butler as directed ma’am“ as she offers a small smile.

Monika gives a light nod and soft smile on her face as she hears the girls respond back to her and she can sigh in relief inwardly at how well they have taken both criticism and seem to be able to fit in here well with the others."Very well, ladies. I do have some work I need to do, but I enjoyed today's practice and conversing. You are dismissed for now - so make sure to get settled into your rooms and feel free to walk around to get a feel for the house. Of course, you have a map over the grounds in your work dossier, which should be in your bedside tables. Until we meet again: Good day, miss Coco and miss Millie", she says and heads off and out of the house for a meeting in town.

Millie and Coco both bow before waving as Monika leaves the estate for her business meeting, which they smiles briefly between themselves before quickly making arrangements to acquire new casual attire with the funds provided to them for any party or situation that required clothes other than their work uniform.