While Her Husband was Away ( Kathy x Ben Hawkins)

Going from door to door...waiting and watching... surprisingly few people are home during the middle of the day. He had a clipboard and blue BIC pen at the ready. No one suspected that he was anything more than just a door-to-door surveyor. Knocking and waiting...and waiting then knocking again...No reply...  Walk away and repeat.

A kind feminine face opened the front door at 169 Treisfall Land on this Wednesday morning. Asa stood smiling and rather surprised that the attractive suburban wife answered the door.

“Good morning, ma’am... I am sorry to bother you. Would you possibly have five to ten minutes to help?” He smiled and was so charming. “I am doing a survey and it would be appreciated.” His left hand on the door frame. He waited for a moment as the woman seemed to be thinking to herself before he pushed her inside. Wrapping his right hand around her neck and revealing that the BIC pen was a small knife. He pressed the attractive housewife against the wall. “Keep your fucking mouth shut...or I’ll shut it for you...” he was able to lock and deadbolt the door from the inside. It took only a moment to find a bedroom. It wasn’t the master bedroom but it contained a full size bed with a blue comforter...Presumably her son’s room. 
“Strip...” he told her in a calculating but resolute tone. “Fucking everything off...socks too!” He told her. “Get those panties off or I’ll take them off myself and choke you with them.” He threatened. He waited and watched as she was naked but trying to cover her pussy and tits. He smirked at her before grabbing her and swiftly taking a long string from a balloon that was there in the room and tying her hands together. He slammed her into the foot board of the bed head first. He took the top she had been wearing and ripped it to make a tie for her feet. He took her panties and shoved them in her mouth. 
“Looks like I have a full day ahead of me...” he snickered as he stood over her bound body. “Let’s just hope we can fit everything in...before the family comes home...you wouldn’t want your kids seeing you like this...would you?” He gave a toothy smile. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

Vanessa was in a good mood....her husband promised to take the family out for dinner as soon as he got home from work this evening.  Her son and daughter, both 8 were getting great grades in school.  Matter of fact, their son just made honor roll.  The dark haired brunette in her mid 20's had 2 days off from her receptionist job and reveled in the fact that she had the house to herself.

She had already vacumed the living room and was starting to load the dishes into the dishwasher when she got a knock on the door.  An imposing black man was standing on her doorstep with a clipboard in hand.  Hearing it was some sort of a survey, she paused for a moment wondering if she should involve herself.  To her shock, he burst through the partially open doorway, grabbed her by the throat and closed and locked the door behind him.

The knife, despite the size was still big enough to cut her open.  With eyes wide open with fear, she nodded her compliance and led him into her son's bedroom.....her heart was racing, her breathing shallow and rapid.....this was every housewife's worst nightmare, to be raped by an intruder while her family was out.

Once in the bedroom she begged......"Pl....please....please don't kill me....I'll....I'll do whatever you say..."

She unzipped her shorts and pulled her top off over her head, now standing in front of him with her pinkish red bra and pink panties.

"Please," she whispered...."Not these?...not my panties and bra?"

His commanding tone told her she had no choice but to comply.....she stood there trembling and whimpering, hands over her tits and pussy for a moment before he shoved her onto the bed.  

"No....." she begged...."Pl....please don't...."

she laid on her belly while he tied her hands behind her back and bound her ankles together tightly.  As she squirmed and struggled he reached from behind, stuffing her panties in her mouth.  It would be at least 4 hours before her kids would be home from school.....plenty of time for her assailant to do what he wanted...

• Like 1

He could see her eyes were wide open with fear. He knew the moment he saw her that would be compliant. He watched her shallow rapid breathing. “Shhhh shhhh...” he was extremely calm. It was clear he had done this before. “I know you will do as I say...” he said in an even tone. His voice was deep and he could be loud but right then he was quiet. He watched as she followed directions to strip for him. She had a really sexy body. It was much nicer than some of the other mom bodies he had been with. 

He didn’t like having to give a command more than once. So when she balked at removing her bra and panties, he made sure she was not pleased. 

She now laid on her belly. Her head had been thrown into the foot board rather hard already. Her hands tied behind her back. Her ankles bound together tightly.  Those reddish-pink panties stuffed in her mouth. He might not have done that had she not given him a harder time a few moments ago. Asa didn’t know exactly how long he had, but he did plan to take his time with this one. She was just too sexy of a white girl to just fuck n’ run. 

He straddled the back of her thighs. He wanted her to feel trapped...not just bound and powerless. He pulled her hair to bring her head off the bed. “I wonder what’s the biggest you’ve ever had?” He teased. “I wonder if you’ll ever be satisfied after all that I’m going to do?” He sneered. His words soft and sultry in her right ear. He wanted her to feel his breath...smell his scent as he spoke to her. His left hand touching the small of her back and his large hand sliding down to take hold of her ass. “Mmmm baby’s got back...” he laughed. 

"MMMMMPH.....MMMMMMPH!!!"

Vanessa moaned through her gagged, panty filled mouth.  She struggled, trying to pull her legs apart, yanking on the rope holding her hands bound behind her.  She had never felt so powerless, so helpless and so vulnerable....maybe some women had fantasies about nocturnal visitors ravishing them after midnight but this was different....this was REALLY happening!  God, why HER?  why NOW when it would be hours before anyone would come home to rescue her?

She let out another gagged squeal as he pulled her head up by her hair, his way of letting her know just who was in charge.

If there was any question about his intentions, they vanished after he taunted her, asking her how big of a cock she ever had.  SHE WAS GOING TO BE RAPED!

Like many women, she heard whispered rumors about how hung black men were compared to white men like her husband.  Her husband's cock was a fairly regular size, maybe 6 inches?  who knows, it wasn't as if she ever bothered to measure it....so was the cocks of most guys that fucked her before she got married.....anything over the size of her husband would undoubtedly be painful.

If that wasn't bad enough, her last period was just over a week ago, making this the most fertile time of the month.  She knew he was about to fuck her---nothing less than a successful escape could prevent that---if he didn't use a condom, she would almost most certainly become pregnant.

She let out another loud squeal as she felt him fondle her ass.

• Like 1

Her gagged squeal only make this more fun for him. He had told her in no uncertain terms that he planned on taking her pussy by force. It wasn’t like he hadn’t done this multiple times recently. This woman would be nothing more but another pussy he had devastated out of the pure fun of it all.

He sat on the back of her thighs. His right hand firmly entangled in her hair. His left hand was fondling her cute ass. He leaned forward to grind his hips against the bottom of her ass. He grinded playfully. It was clear that he was rather large...much larger than she had been accustomed to. He wasn’t just talking big...he was packing big. When the time came to penetrate her...it was gonna be painful. There was no hatred or malice in what he was doing though. This was his time to use her as a toy for his lust. He had planned to take hours to have his fill of this sexy housewife and mother. He would likely stretch and have his fill of at least  two...maybe all three of her major holes. 
Had he known she was at high risk of pregnancy, well that would have just enticed him more. He liked the idea of knocking bitches up...and leaving them all full of child. He never used condoms...where was the fun in using them!

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

Vanessa continued to struggle beneath him, wincing again and letting out gagged squeals as he pulled her head up by her hair.  This was the first time since her marriage that she had ever been naked with another man, and even worse, to be bound and gagged....

He continued taunting his captive prey, grabbing handfuls of her ass and squeezing them.   As much as she was fearing for her life, she was also angry....angry at herself for letting him capture her so easily and angry that she was so helpless....he could do practically anything he wanted to her while she remained  like this.

It seemed like he had been here for hours when suddenly there was a knocking on the door.

"Vanessa?," a female voice called out...."Just wanted to see if you wanted to go Mall shopping....."

Hearing her friend's voice, Vanessa turned her head towards the front door in a panic.....she HAD to make noise loud enough to get her friends attention....if she wouldn't try to come in, maybe she would call the police for her!

"MMMMMMPH!!!!!," she screamed through her panty filled mouth......"MMMMMPH!!!!"

Her struggling became more intense, wriggling and writhing on the bed.....

• Like 1

Asa grinded playfully against her ass. “Mmm that’s a nice ass...” he said obviously pleased. The housewife was struggling beneath him. He adored her gagged squeals and how she made all the typical sounds of a struggle. It always made it more fun when they were noisy. 

He continued taunting his sexy captive. Kneading and toying with the handfuls of her ass. It seemed so nice as he enjoyed her. His tool hardening inside his pants. He had him feeling really good. He at first didn’t even hear the knocking on the door. It was really the female voice that was calling out on the other side of the door. 

Acting quickly he reached with the left hand for a pillow. He smashed the pillow on the back of her head. He pulled his knife using his right hand to the right side of her neck. He leaned forward. “Shut the fuck up...or you are gonna be squealing like a stuck pig!” He growled very quietly. He said nothing else as he remained motionless to see if the idiot friend would just leave.

Vanessa knew this was her only chance.....she HAD to be loud enough for her friend to hear.  Despite the pillow mashing the back of her head down into the bed, she continued to moan loudly but now her sounds were muffled low enough to be little more than whispers.  With her hands tied and ankles bound, she was still helpless.

Her naked pale ass up, she wriggled as he continued to knead her flesh, wincing as he grabbed a handful at a time.  She felt the cold of the knife against her skin but knowing he would eventually rape her gave her the incentive to continue fighting.

Vanessa heard her friend continue knocking for a minute longer before finally giving up and going away.  Tears came to her eyes as she realized as her friend left, her chance for help left with her.  She continued struggling however feebly, not giving up but knowing what would soon be happening.

• Like 1

It was clear that this bitch wasn’t gonna shut up despite his threats. The pillow muffling her moans and screams luckily was enough to keep it all to a whisper. He had her in a helpless position. Her tight naked ass was raised up as she fought to make enough noise...and to breathe under the smothering pillow. He kept her in place for several minutes even after her friend left.
It was likely that he was starting to suffocate her under the pillow. After being cautious enough he moved the knife and pillow. The tears weren’t even noticed by him. He couldn’t care less...she chose to defy him instead of listening even at knife point. He considered just killing her then and there. The risk of that kind of thing happening again...and the chance that the next person wouldn’t leave so quickly...it made it more if a risk. He didn’t like the idea of fucking a dead housewife...it just didn’t appeal to him. 

“You don’t like to  play by the rules...I see” he growled in her left ear. His voice sounded very cross...not nearly as playful as it had before. His right hand smacked her ass hard. His middle two fingers didn’t stop there and he shoved them up inside her unlubricated ass. “You must not want to live to see that family of yours? You must prefer to end up missing on a milk carton somewhere...” he rammed those two fingers knuckle deep inside. “I cannot wait to break you. See you cry for joy when I finally give you my permission to cum...” he nibbled on that ear. His fingers pounding that tight virgin ass. “You’ve gone and pissed me off now... you could have been fucked a few times and then gone on to live your traumatized life. But now...now that’s not gonna happen. I’m gonna destroy you...then I’m gonna wait a few years and come back for your daughter...” he said in a steady voice. “I’m gonna wait a few years...little kids are not my thing, but a teenager...that will be fun!” He said knowing this will definitely cause a response in her. His left hand gripped her head by the hair and shifted her forward so he could bash her head against the footboard of the bed again. He forced a third finger into her tight bud. 

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

Vanessa froze in a panic after she heard him threaten her not only with death but to return later and do the same thing---maybe worse---to her daughter.  She decided it was best not to put up a fight....that was, until she suddenly felt fingers violating her tight virgin ass.  There was always something taboo when it came to anal play...she didn't even let her husband put fingers or anything else up her butt, then here she was being sodomized!!!

She tried to push against his hand, to somehow expel his probing fingers before they got any deeper inside her rectum.

There was instant pain as he pushed her forward, hitting her head up against the wooden headboard.  Was he trying to make her unconscious to keep her from resisting?

Then another finger penetrated past her tight pink puckered rosebud.  She hated him for what he was doing to her.

He felt her freeze as he spat all that hatred at her. He had meant every word too. It was clear that fulfilling threats might be the best course of action. He hated to spoil a perfectly amazing bitch like her, but the risk she posed was great enough that he could just kill her. 
He struggled to determine what course to take. He saw the fight leave and then reignite. He shoved those three fingers knuckle deep inside her to make her feel the pain. She was in no position to force him to leave her tight back door. “Oh someone really does not like that? I should make sure to shove all sorts of things back there then!” He snarled in anger. He was being a sadistic sin of a bitch after that stunt she pulled. “You don’t fucking disobey me...and think I’m just gonna forgive and forget...” he growled. He would smack her head into the foot board for many reasons. He definitely wanted her to be more compliant...and unconscious bitch DOES tend to be a more compliant one. He was having no problem making her hate him. He wasn’t trying to win her love...he just wanted to have his fun! 

Bad enough he was going to eventually rape her....he was already finger raping her ass....but he kept on shoving her body forward.

'THUD'......THUD'.....'THUD'.....he kept slamming her head into the wooden headboard.  The pain in her head was almost as unbearable as the finger raping she was getting.  She tried to bear down on him, as if she could somehow make it harder for him to thrust his fingers inside her ass, but as powerful as spinchter muscles are, it was impossible.  She felt him burrow deep into her bowel, felt as if he was trying to reach her colon.

Why wouldn't her husband call?  Every once in a while he would call just to see how she was doing....of all the times NOT to call, he picked today!  she wished her children would come home unexpectedly early from school but this was not destined to be one of those days.  Her friends were working, family out.....no one knew she was home alone with a sadist.

Another round of head bumps with the headboard finally took their toll and she passed out.

Asa continued to roughly finger rape her tight anus simply because he saw how much it was upsetting her. “Don’t ever...think you can disobey me...” he reminded her as he pounded her head into the footboard of the bed all while doing this. As he expected she did eventually pass out. Once she was passed out he promptly stopped what he was doing and relocated her to her basement. It seemed that there would be less interruptions even if a nosey neighbor or friend should come by...
Quickly setting to work he suspended her from the basement rafter. Using a wooden broom handle he found in the basement to lodge in her ass. “Hope you feel hell in that tight ass of yours!” he sneered knowing she was still passed out.

Vanessa woke up from her head damaged sleep.  She was still in her house but now in the basement.  The only light was coming from one of the vent openings but it was enough for her to realize her latest predicament.....she was still nude, panties in her mouth for a gag but her arms were now stretched high above her head, wrists bound and secured to a hook in the ceiling.  She howled in pain as she tried to struggle......something was imbedded deep in her ass!

She looked down and there was just enough light to see a long broom handle between her legs.....she couldn't dislodge herself from the handle, keeping her impaled.

"MMMMMPH!!!.....MMMMMMPH!!!"

How much longer was he going to keep her prisoner in her own house?

He was standing in front of her now. A big grin on his face showed that he was enjoying himself once again. The large thumb from his right hand reaching forward as he teased her clit. “Mmmm that’s much better...I can reach...and just enjoy myself much better from this position...” he said with a toothy grin. “And I bet you saw that I hadn’t given up on that ass of yours...I didn’t want you to think I’d forgotten how much you enjoyed that...” he slapped her ass with his left hand. He slapped her hard enough so the broom handle couldn’t help but move around a bit. “Mmmm I bet you were an anal virgin before all this?” He taunted her. “Don’t worry I’ll break you in really good...it’s my gift to your husband after letting me play with his cute young fuck toy...” he couldn’t help but taunt her more. “Although...I bet his tiny wiener will get lost in it...” he frowned dramatically. “Maybe I should make sure I label this broom for him. Create a diagram...oh and take pictures...ya know so he can recreate the mood?” He was grinning again. All the while teasing that clit and trying to make it slippery. 

Panic filled Vanessa's eyes and mind as she struggled, trying frantically to yank her wrists free from the ceiling....she winced in pai as she fought, every movement seemingly making the broom handle to sink another inch deeper in her tight ass.....had anyone heard her gagged moans for help?

She stared wide eyed at the man.....she feared him but at the same time hated and loathed him for what he was doing to her.  She was a captive in her own home, helpless.  Her tits swayed and jiggled as she fought but all it seemed to do was arouse him more.

She heard him and gave her renewed energy to struggle and resist him even more....HE WAS GOING TO BLACKMAIL HER!!!......taking pictures of her....naked gagged and impaled.....NO!!!!.....NO!!!!