Behind Enemy Lines (pH_Scale & AirAllie14)

Alia’s eyes widened as she was picked up and sat down. She continued to try and struggle but to no use. She watched in shock as her legs were forcefully spread apart, revealing her little pink, wet pussy. She blushed and began to try and close her legs but once again was no use. “No! Stop!” She yelled but soon she felt as the soldier’s tongue connected with her pussy and began to slide it into her tight hole. She immediately moaned out loudly and could feel him groaning her butt.

At the same time, she looked back at the other one coming up behind her and beginning to grope her breasts and pinch her nipples. This only added to the pleasure she was feeling in her body and made her moan out more. She wanted this to just stop but it was apparent that the soldiers wouldn’t be stopping anytime soon.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Alia's cute moans pleased the ears of her molesters. The Elf was completely under the mercy of the two Imperials, and no one appeared to be coming to help her.

Judging her to be ready, the soldier licking Alia's pussy got up and aligned his erect dick above her maidenhood, the organ sometimes twitching in anticipation. His partner noticed and stopped groping her chest before moving away, his gaze still watching the scene unfold with his hardened manhood bared for the Elf to see. "Damn it, I wanted to take her." He muttered to which the first soldier laughed.

"Hah! I'll let you have her mouth then. But once I've had my fill..." The first soldier placed his cock's tip at Alia's entrance. Without another word, he pushed his rod into the Elf's maidenhood, parting the lips of her pussy. The hard cock rubbed against Alia's inner flesh as it reached deep into her. This forced, one-sided union was probably the Elf's first... and likely won't be her last.

Alia panted as the two stopped their assault on her body. She hoped and prayed that this would finally be the end but, she was very mistaken. He looked up, watching as the soldier in front of her began to line up his big hard cock with her pussy and immediately she knew what was going to happen. “N-no! Please! Please don’t do this!” She begged him but there was nothing she could say or do to make him stop.

Immediately, her eyes widened and she let out a loud scream as she felt the pain of his cock thrusting deep inside of her, stretching out her little virgin pussy to it’s size.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

"Ooooh! She's pretty tight!"

The soldier penetrating Alia heard none of her pleas, nor respond to her scream. He continued railing the Elf, thrusting his hips carelessly and selfishly. His hard cock continuously rubbed against Alia's insides, caring for little save for immediate pleasure. His hands were on the Elf's ass, pulling Alia towards him each time he thrusted for his dick to fully taste her flesh.

The rapist then bent forward, and began licking Alia's right nipple before enveloping it fully into his mouth and began sucking on it. The other soldier was content to watch for now, stroking his dick to keep it hard and excited for his turn.

Tears continued to pour out of Alia’s eyes as the soldier pushed deeper inside of her and began to relentlessly pound away at her once virgin pussy. She screamed and moaned loudly as she toke it all in, all she could do was endure it, there was no escape for her.

She felt as he leaned down and began to lick on her right nipple, making her moan out more and looked over to see the other soldier enjoying the show. She hated them, she wanted to kill them both. She looked up at the sky as she wondered where Jarde was and if he would save her.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

The thrusts into Alia began to go faster and faster, her molesters caring little for her tears but savoring her screams and moans. The soldier sucking on her chest stopped to remark, "Aw man, I'm getting close. I wanted to enjoy her a little longer." His thrusts quickened some more, getting the last throes of pleasure before his clima--

"Argh!"

The soldier watching the scene suddenly dropped dead. Behind him was a familiar figure, a wounded Jarde trudged forward with his short sword. His sudden appearance startled Alia's rapist, making him pull out. The redhead clearly had a deep injury upon his rib but he was fully armed and armored while the Imperial soldier was stark naked. "You really wanna fight me in your birthday suit, man?" Jarde threatened the soldier who saw the writing on the wall and made a break for it, grabbing his discarded armor on the while.

"Alia?" Jarde quickly approached the assaulted Elf who lied on the table. "Alia! Are you okay? Are you..." He saw that Alia was naked and immediately realized what had transpired. "Alia, I... I'm sorry..."

Alia continued to cry and moan and scream out but at this point, the light was starting to fade from her eyes. She was starting to realize that this was her fate, that no one was coming for her and that this was what she would be doing forever.

She felt as the soldier’s cock inside of her began to twitch but then, she felt herself fall onto the table. She laid there motionless and heard as someone began to call out to her, a familiar voice.

Opening her eyes slowly, Alia looked up above her to see the familiar red hair of Jarde. Almost immediately her eyes sparkled and she didn’t care if she was naked right now in front of him, she immediately wrapped her arms around him tightly and tears began to stream down her face. “Jarde! Oh my god… y-you saved me! I-I thought I was a goner…” she cried into his shoulder but then she noticed his wound and gasped, “oh my god! Your hurt! Quick, we have to get out of here and treat that!”

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 02/07/2021 at 07:31, AirAllie14 said:

“Jarde! Oh my god… y-you saved me! I-I thought I was a goner…”

"Yeah, I-I got here as soon as I-- Ow, ow!" Jarde's wound flared up when the Elf pulled him into a tearful hug. Fortunately, she immediately noticed and backed away.

On 02/07/2021 at 07:31, AirAllie14 said:

“oh my god! Your hurt! Quick, we have to get out of here and treat that!”

"It's okay, Alia. It's just a flesh wound... I think." The injury stung like a burn, but the pain was bearable. So long as it wasn't touched or anything. "But yeah, we gotta... we gotta get out of here."

"We have to get you something to cover you up, though." Jarde looked around them and saw only a ruined, burning village. But still his eyes searched, there had to be something. "There!" The redhead pointed to a tanning rack. A cloak hung over it and Jarde limped towards it to take it and give it to Alia. "Here, cover yourself up." Jarde definitely noticed that Alia was stark naked before him, her Elven beauty before fully his to behold. But the pain of his wound and stress of the situation prevented him from appreciating it.

"Alia, we should..." Suddenly, Jarde dropped to his knees. He was losing blood, and strength with it. "Ugh, damn it... We've gotta make for the forest outside the village... Find somewhere to hide there..." But considering his condition, Alia might need to help up Jarde all the way to the forest. And that's assuming Jarde could make it with his open wound. 

The Elf could see some homes burned to a black husk. One of them could still have a cellar where they could hide and where she could treat Jarde immediately. Since the house was burned down, the Imperials would leave it alone. Probably.

Alia as well was too concerned over Jarde that she didn’t care much that she was completely naked in front of him. She toke the cloak that he offered to her and wrapped it around her body. “This will work for now…”

Her eyes then widened as he collapsed to the ground and started to panic. She had to save him now! The woods were too far away, Jarde would most likely bleed out from his injuries by then. She looked around frantically scanning the burning buildings and soon noticed a cellar door on one.

She helped up Jarde, pulling his arm over her shoulder and began to carry him over and made her way down into the cellar. There she laid him down and began to treat his wound. She applied pressure and tried to stop the beeping and tore off some pieces of his shirt to use as bandages. 

“Come on… don’t die on me!” She yelled as she continued to treat him and after a while, she sighed and plopped down onto the floor next to him having succeeded.

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

Moments passed and the carnage above soon died down. An hour passed with nothing more happening and so it was safe to assume that things have settled down and that the Imperial army had moved on. Alia and Jarde had successfully hid themselves in the unassuming cellar with the Elf tending to the redhead's wounds with some crude bandages made from the latter's clothing.

Both Alia and Jarde were exhausted from the ordeal, with the redhead suffering terrible injuries and the Elf having the enemy forcing themselves upon her. The two of them quickly fell asleep next to each other and the night passed peacefully, at least for the duo.

---

The next day arrived, sunlight poring down the slits in the cellar door. Alia woke up first and felt something heavy on her lap. Upon looking, she saw that Jarde's head had fallen onto her legs. He was still dozing off almost without a care in the world, using the Elf's legs as a comfortable lap pillow.

As the next day came around, Alia groaned a bit as the sun shines through the cellar doors and into her eyes. She then woke up slowly and rubbed her eyes before feeling a weight on her legs, looking down and seeing Jarde on her lap sleeping. At first, her cheeks turned bright red at this as she began to blush but then, a smile formed on her face and she began to rub his head, looking at him peacefully sleeping. It looked like she was back to normal.

She wished she could keep this going for a little bit longer but they had to get up and start moving. And so, she nudged his head a little and shook his body some. “H-hey… wake up… it’s morning… how are you feeling? Is your wound better…?” Of course she had gone oblivious that he was still on her lap and that all she was wearing now was a cloak.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 17/07/2021 at 12:15, AirAllie14 said:

“H-hey… wake up… it’s morning… how are you feeling? Is your wound better…?”

"Mhm, five more minutes..." Jarde groggily replied. It appeared that the recent events haven't fully clicked to him yet. Until it did.

The redhead shot up from Alia's lap, eyes wide open and panicking. "Alia! We've gotta... we've gotta... the village!" Jarde looked to see that he was in a cellar, and that an entire night had already gone by. He calmed down as he began to remember being carried here by his Elven companion. He let out a heavy sigh. "...I can't believe it. We survived." He remarked before standing up. "Ow, ow!"

Alas, his injuries were still fresh and crudely bandaged by Alia. He was forced to sit back down from the burning pain. "Damn it, still hurts like hell." Jarde then looked to Alia. "What about you, Alia? Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked, concerned. "I... I'm sorry that I couldn't save you earlier... You know, last night."

Edited by pH_Scale

Alia giggled a bit as Jarde awoke and began to scream. She giggled a bit saying, “relax, we’re safe. I toke us down inside an old cellar… try not to move too much either… we don’t want your wound to reopen…”

She then covered her naked body with with her cloak and blushed a bit looking at him. She sat on the floor and listened to him only to cut him off. “It’s ok…” she uttered sadly looking down at but but then looked up at him and smiled softly, “what’s important was that you came when you did and saved me from those two… thank you…”

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 27/07/2021 at 04:03, AirAllie14 said:

“what’s important was that you came when you did and saved me from those two… thank you…”

Jarde said nothing in reply, and merely smiled back. He knelt down to Alia and hugged her. "I promise not to let that happen to you ever again." He vowed. It was doubtful he could fulfill that promise, but it was the thought that counted, right? "Come on, let's go. I-I mean, if you're ready and all..."

What they would find above would probably not be good, but at least the Imperials would be long gone. Still, the two could still stay in the cellar for another hour or so to give Jarde time to heal. They were in no rush, especially since they had no standing orders and were basically just trying to survive at this point. "Gods, what a mess... I still can't believe all that happened last night. It was like a nightmare. I wish it had just been a nightmare." Jarde remarked as he waited for Alia's decision.

Alia smiled over at him saying, “thank you,” as he told her he would keep her safe. She then looked out with him and frowned saying, “we don’t have to leave right now. Your injuries are still bad, we should wait a bit for them to get better… who knows, maybe someone might come and help us too…?” 

She says back with him and smiled, “it’s alright… as long as we have each other we can get through this…” she then sighed as she she began to think saying, “I still can’t believe all of this is happening… how could something like this even happen…? We were supposed to be the strongest yet they toke the cowered’s way out and surprised us… still we can still get revenge…”

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 05/08/2021 at 02:30, AirAllie14 said:

“I still can’t believe all of this is happening… how could something like this even happen…? We were supposed to be the strongest yet they toke the cowered’s way out and surprised us… still we can still get revenge…”

"Even now, you still think we can get vengeance and beat them back?" Jarde chuckled. "You're so resilient, Alia. A little foolhardy, but resilient."

"Alright, let's rest some more then. Make sure were plenty ready before heading out. We don't know what we'll encounter back up there so we should be in top shape when we climb out of here." Jarde agreed with Alia's suggestion. He sat back down beside the Elf and let out a long sigh. "Oh man, I'd love to just take a long nap in this cellar. It's super comfy and no one would find me here... under normal circumstances. But we're not under normal circumstances, are we?" Jarde laughed sheepishly at his attempt to lighten the mood. "We'll need to find a lot of things once we get back up there..."

"Hmm, I guess we'll also need to find you some clothes." Jarde remarked at the single cloak that was the entirety of Alia's clothing. He then blushed as he remembered beholding the Elf's naked body after he saved her from those Imperial scum. He couldn't appreciate before due to the stressful situation, but now...

Alia sighed and sat there in the cellar with Jarde. She blushed remembering her lack of clothing and did her best to cover up herself embarrassed by this. She nodded at him and giggled a little uttering, “y-yeah… I really do need some clothes… I won’t be able to stay in this cloak forever….”

She then leaned against the walls and tried to relax. It made her feel good that they could just take a break from everything and stop. No one could find them so they didn’t have to worry. What’s more was that Jarde was fine and his wound had been taken care of. She felt good but still deep down she knew she couldn’t relax. They had to try and stop the other kingdom’s plans no matter what.

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

The Elf and the redhead rested some more in their little cellar, ignorant to the world above them and the world ignorant of them. But they both knew they could not stay there forever...

A stomach growled to which Jarde looked at Alia sheepishly. It had been a long time since they last ate, so this should not be surprising. "Well, looks like that's our cue to get moving." Jarde offered a hand to Alia and the two of them ascended back to the surface. Bright sunlight blinded the two for a bit when Jarde opened the cellar door.

Despite the day being sunny, the sight was of sorrow. The village was burnt to a crisp, with only a few lucky houses still standing yet ransacked. There was no sign of the Empire or anyone else here, leaving Alia and Jarde the only people in this once-bustling village. The redhead's heart sank at what he saw but he expected to see this considering what happened last night. He was still hungry, though and likely Alia as well so their priority was food for now. Although they could also search for some proper clothes for Alia to wear.

"We should look for food, and clothes." Jarde began. "We can check the remaining houses if there's any left, or we can head into the forest. Maybe try and hunt something, although we'll need to find a bow and arrow if we wanna do that. What do you think, Alia?"

As they opened the door and exited, Alia blocked the light from the sun from her eyes with her hand and soon adjusted, but what she saw made her wish that she was not able to see. She looked out at the village, seeing all of the building burnt and ravaged, it was a terrible sight to see. Her hand reached up and cupped around her mouth in horror and she soon felt tears forming in her eyes.

She couldn’t stop however, she couldn’t let it get to her. The empire would pay for all of this. She wiped her eyes and then looked at Jarde and nodded at him. She then began to go out to the houses that were still the best intact and began to search through. She desperately needed some new clothes and her stomach still growled with hunger. She then got excited of the thought of finding or making a new bow as well, she needed other ways to protect herself though, after last night she knew that a bow would not be enough for her.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Alia and Jarde decided to search the houses, or what remained of them. They mostly found nothing and were about to give up until they happened upon a mostly-untouched home at the outskirts of the ruined village. The house was empty and ransacked, but not as looted as the homes in the center of the village.

When they entered, the fragrance of fresh stew entered their noses and probably made them even hungrier. The scent came from the home's fireplace where there was an iron pot over some weak embers. Jarde quickly went over and opened the pot and his face lit in joy. "Alia, look! Soup, and it looks like it was just cooked last night!" He remarked the obvious before his face fell. "The family who lived were probably preparing dinner when the Empire attacked. I hope they managed to flee." Without another word, he began to gather bowls and spoons for him and Alia.

The bedroom door was also open and inside were typical bedroom items. The wardrobe was wide open, clearly opened by invaders. Inside were a couple of outfits that were remarkably similar to what Alia wore before. The looters probably didn't think they were worth taking, leaving them available for the Elf to take. This was a strange boon for the two Legalis survivors. Maybe things were looking up for them. "Alia, you wanna get a taste for this or what?" Jarde called out.

• 2 weeks later...

Alia entered with Jarde and sniffed the air, smelling the food from the kitchen and looked around. She was amazed by just how untouched the house was. It was the perfect place and was exactly what they needed. She left Jarde downstairs and made her way upstairs where she found the bedroom and soon found the clothes.

She closed the door and removed her cloak. She looked at her naked body, frowning as she placed a hand between her legs, remembering what the two soldiers had done to her. She then began to get dressed and heard the redhead call out to her and yelled back, “I’m coming!” She then finished up and made her way back downstairs now fully clothed and ready to eat.

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 06/09/2021 at 23:40, AirAllie14 said:

“I’m coming!”

Jarde smiled when he saw you fully-clothed. "Ah, found yourself a suitable dress, I see." He remarked. "Maan, you sure are lucky for getting a new outfit. Meanwhile, I'm still sitting here with bandages."

The two of them had their breakfast with the abandoned soup of this fortunate house. They almost finished the entire pot, filling their bellies that missed out on last night's meal. Jarde sighed, satisfied. "Oh man, I can't enjoy this stew with this war looming over my shoulder." He whined. "Well, it's still good anyway. I guess that'll have to do." After putting away their bowls, Alia and Jarde were ready to move out once more. They were still in what could be enemy territory and they had no idea how the war was going but at the very least, they were rested and in optimal shape.

Then the two hear marching outside. Jarde immediately motioned to Alia to lay low and follow him. The redhead slowly made for the window and took a peek outside, his Elven ally free to join him. In the middle of the pillaged village, Jarde and Alia saw a large group of soldiers or warriors rummaging through the ruins. Their attires were not Imperial, nor were they Legalis. They also did not fly any sort of banners, but they seemed organized. "Mercenaries?" Jarde speculated. "They're certainly not bandits or scavengers. What should we do, Alia? Should we go talk to them? They don't look hostile, at least."

• 3 weeks later...

Alia smiled and nodded at him as she showed off her new clothes and then joined him at the table. She ate happily, she didn’t even care what the food was, it tasted so good right now and she kept going back for more until she was full.

She sighed and watched as he cleaned up while she figured out what their next plan should be and then, she suddenly heard the marching as well. She got down and went over to the window with him and looked out to see the mercenaries. She frowned, “Damn not good…” she didn’t know what to do in this situation and said, “yeah your right… they don’t look harmless but… you never know with people like them… we have to get out of here…”

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 01/10/2021 at 08:24, AirAllie14 said:

“yeah your right… they don’t look harmless but… you never know with people like them… we have to get out of here…”

Jarde nodded at Alia's decision and the two snuck out of the house and into the woods. The group of armed men noticed nothing and the two Legalis soldiers escaped without anyone the wiser.

---

The pair were back under the canopies of the forest's trees. They went in the general direction of the Legalis capital, but neither knew exactly where they were and so, were practically wandering in the woods in the hopes of encountering civilization. Friendly civilization.

"Uggghhh, this is so tiring." Jarde began to whine. "Our breakfast's already gone and it's barely noon, this sucks." Indeed, the redhead and the Elf had been walking for what seemed to be hours and running into nothing but more of the forest. Although, that seemed to be for the best considering they might be inside enemy territory for all they knew. "We might have to find something to eat soon again." Jarde mused.

Just when he said that, the pair emerged from some bushes and trees into a small clearing. At the center was a large patch of purple-capped mushrooms. "Heeey, look at this!" The redhead did not hesitate to approach the patch and inspect the shrooms. "It ain't my favorite, but it could be our lunch." Jarde picked up one of the mushrooms and carelessly took a bite off the cap. "Hey, this actually tastes good." He happily remarked.

But Alia would know what those mushrooms really were thanks to her upbringing: Poisonous fungi, killing any who consumed them within hours. Fortunately they were rare, and quite easy to cure even. Except that, the pair did not have access to medical supplies of any kind. One will need to fashion a crude cure from herbs or counter mushrooms that could supposedly be found growing near these dangerous purple mushrooms. "Hmm? What's wrong, Alia?"