Behind Enemy Lines (pH_Scale & AirAllie14)

Alia nodded at Jarde and soon enough she was dressed and headed off with him. As they walked through the forest, Alia sighed. She was beginning to think that they would never find any safe place to go until she saw the flag in the distance. She stood there in pure shock unable to even move. She felt so happy. She watched ad Jarde toon off towards the civilization yelling and practically jumping for joy. 

Then she saw the arrow and immediately knew she had to jump in. “Whoa! Whoa whoa! Hold your fire!” Alia yelled approaching with her arms raised defensively.

”My name is Alia Scalia, this is Jarde, we are both shoulders of Legalis. We were on a mission led by Captain Fie but we were ambushed and forced to retreat. We’re pretty sure all of our allies are dead. We have been wondering trying to get back to Legalis territory… please you have to believe us…”

• Love 1

On 24/07/2022 at 07:31, AirAllie14 said:

”My name is Alia Scalia, this is Jarde, we are both shoulders of Legalis. We were on a mission led by Captain Fie but we were ambushed and forced to retreat. We’re pretty sure all of our allies are dead. We have been wondering trying to get back to Legalis territory… please you have to believe us…”

Alia's pleas were met with silence... but no more arrows were shot at them. And soon enough, the sounds of the fort's steel grates lifting and the drawbridge lowering beckoned the duo to come forth. Jarde breathed a long sigh of relief before motioning to Alia to get a move on.

The two Legalis soldiers entered the allied fort and were welcomed with a pleasant sight of an entire regiment of fellow Legalis troops. Some of whom wore apprehensive faces, though. Still, Jarde was overjoyed and would have hugged one of the Legalis footmen but was too tired to do so. Instead, he busied himself shaking his fellow soldiers' hands and thanking them for opening the fort.

A figure strode up next to Alia, a tall man with a clean but hardened face. His skin was fair and his armor was more decorated than the other soldiers. "I knew Captain Fie, we trained together back when we were recruits." He remarked to the Elf. "The name's Captain Zarus, the commander of this fort. Are you sure everyone in your unit is dead? How did you and that redhead over there survive?"

"Sorry for the questions, but I just wanna stay on the safe side before anything."

@AirAllie14

Alia sighed in relief as they were finally allowed into the fort. She looked around with Jarde and then looked up at the tall figure approaching her. Alia nodded and said, “nice to meet you Sir!” She then listened to his questions and began to answer them.

”It’s alright sir. Well, I’m too sure but, we were ambushed and incredibly outnumbered so it’s hard to tell… as for how we escaped, Jarde saw an opening for us to retreat into the woods. We have been wondering around the woods for a couple of days now and we are just happy to find this place and be with fellow soldiers.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 02/08/2022 at 23:31, AirAllie14 said:

”It’s alright sir. Well, I’m too sure but, we were ambushed and incredibly outnumbered so it’s hard to tell… as for how we escaped, Jarde saw an opening for us to retreat into the woods. We have been wondering around the woods for a couple of days now and we are just happy to find this place and be with fellow soldiers.

"Another loss, then." The captain replied. "We've been getting messages that we've been losing left and right... before we stopped receiving messages. Things are looking bad for our kingdom." He revealed to the Elf.

"Me and the boys have been debating if we should leave the fort and head to the capital or something." Zarus continued. "We could be surrounded for all we know, and I'd rather not be caught with my pants down." He finished before releasing a sigh. "You two should go get some rest in our empty rooms for now, but don't forget to join us for lunch."

Looking at Jarde still talking with the fort's garrison, Zarus felt the need to ask. "So is he your boyfriend? You two look like you're together."

Alia frowned and nodded along as she listened to Zarus explain the situation, “yeah… I can only imagine what’s going on… I hope the capital has realized what’s happening… if not it will be even more trouble…” she told him and sighed, “thanks, it’s been a while since he had actually begs to sleep on… we could use the rest…”

She then looked at Zarus as he asked his question and looked over at Jarde. She immediately blushed and uttered, “o-oh no! N-not at all! H-he’s not my boyfriend… he’s just a fellow solider who was on the same squad as me and we were the only ones to make it out… nothing more…” she explained to him.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 14/08/2022 at 02:13, AirAllie14 said:

“o-oh no! N-not at all! H-he’s not my boyfriend… he’s just a fellow solider who was on the same squad as me and we were the only ones to make it out… nothing more…”

"Huh, really?" Zarus was skeptical, but decided to accept Alia's answer. "That's a shame, then. You two look great together..." He finished, though the tone of his voice hinted something more than slight disappointment.

"Alright, boys! That's enough of that, return to your posts." Zarus ordered his men who duly said their last words to Jarde before resuming their duties. The captain himself also went inside the fort, leaving the Elf and her red-haired companion to make their next decision.

Jarde approached Alia, with a joyful smile in his face now that they weren't on the run anymore and squatting in the woods. "So, what'd the captain tell you? Do we get rooms? Food? A bath?" He asked. "Honestly, I would take the stables. Sleeping back there in the cave sucked."

"Err, only the ground part, I mean. Sleeping with... you was, uhh, you know..." Jarde blushed, stumbling with his words. "...Pretty great..."

Alia blinked as Jarde came up to her and began to ask his question. She sighed and uttered, “don’t worry, he said that we can use the empty rooms to rest. I don’t know about showers but I’m guessing they are included and as for food, he said to join them for lunch so, it seems everything has worked out for us,” she told him and smiled.

She then stretched saying, “finally, I haven’t slept on a real bed in go long…” she then turned to face Jarde again as he spoke once more and nodded, “yes, it was alright. Just remember that we had to in order to keep warm. For now however, we get our own rooms. I’ll see you at lunch time,” she told him and left, entering one of the room and claiming it as her own.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

The two passed time by resting properly in the fort's guest quarters. Soon, it was lunchtime already with Jarde and Alia being called to the rather small mess hall.

Small meals were served to everyone, as supplies were low and needed to be rationed out. A bowl of meat and veggie stew was the whole serving. While the other soldiers were disappointed by the lacking meal, Jarde was happy he was eating something real and happily slopped up the stew. For some reason, he and Alia were alone in one of the tables.

"Ahhh~ That hit the spot." Jarde remarked as he finished his bowl. "I wanted some seconds but I get that we're not overflowing with food here." As the others had their lunches, he spoke up again. "Man, no matter how much I wish it, I don't think this war's gonna end soon... Say, Alia, what'll you do if we... you know, lose?"

Alia sat with Jarde and looked down at the small bowl of food she had received. She wanted to dig into it and scoff it down as Jarde did. It had been so long since either of them had eaten any real food. Just looking at it made her stomach growled with hunger and her mouth to water. 

Instead of being like Jarde however, Alia took her time and savored her food more. She didn’t care of it tasted, it was food and she really needed it right now.

The elf look over at Jarde as he spoke and then blinked and raised an eyebrow at his question. She then frowned and said, “nothing because we will not lose. I don’t want to think about this and I can’t believe you would even have the nerve to suggest that we would lose. Even if we were to lose, I will continue to fight until I can’t anymore.”

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 05/09/2022 at 01:29, AirAllie14 said:

“nothing because we will not lose. I don’t want to think about this and I can’t believe you would even have the nerve to suggest that we would lose. Even if we were to lose, I will continue to fight until I can’t anymore.”

"Pfft..." Jarde stifled his laughter. "I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything else. That's so like you."

Once the lunch had settled comfortably in their stomachs, Alia and Jarde were approached by none other than Captain Zarus. "I trust that you have enjoyed your meager meals?" He asked.

"It's been a while since we tasted actual food, sir." Jarde answered. "It's very much welcome."

"I'm glad you two are settling in nicely. Listen, there's something I need to tell you--" Captain Zarus was then interrupted when another soldier went up to him and whispered something that put a sharp frown on the captain's face. A cold shiver went up Jarde's spine and he felt something bad was going to happen. "You two... can I just ask you two to just go along whatever's going to happen?" He said before announcing to the rest of the garrison. "Alright, pack up, lads! Assemble at the courtyard!"

Jarde spared a worried glance at Alia, but the two can only follow the issued orders.

---

The Legalis fort's garrison all gathered at the courtyard. They found that the portcullis was open and the drawbridge lowered. Captain Zarus was at the forefront, and it was clear that the fort was expecting visitors. "I don't like the look of this." Jarde whispered to his Elven companion.

The marching of boots were soon heard and Jarde's heart dropped when he beheld an entire regiment of Caldeyron soldiers casually entering the fort in standard formation, as if they were being welcomed in. The redhead was about to draw his sword but Captain Zarus motioned at him to stand down. A decorated Caldeyron soldier soon walked up to Zarus. "Captain Zarus! I say I am very glad that you have chosen the wiser option! I trust that everybody in your command has... agreed to this?"

Captain Zarus glanced at Alia and Jarde before replying. "Yes, yes they are. They and I realized that... we've lost. And there's no point fighting anymore."

Alia lined up with Jarde and the other soldiers. She too had a bad feeling but didn’t want to bring it up or even question the commander. She watched as the gates were opened and what she saw made her eyes widen. 

What she saw were Calderon soldiers marching into the base, being welcomed in. “What the hell…” Alia uttered under her breath. She continued to watch and then listened as both commanders began to talk with each other. This had to be Jaime kind of joke right? The enemy soldiers were just people dressed up tight?

The more they spoke however, the more Alia began to realized that this was all real. She began to clench her fists tightly. She began to grit her teeth as she glared at the Calderon and Commander Zarus, “you sold out…? How could you?!”

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 16/09/2022 at 10:02, AirAllie14 said:

“you sold out…? How could you?!”

"An Elf...?" The Caldeyron commander raised an eyebrow behind his plumed helm.

"Alia, be quiet." Captain Zarus sternly ordered. "It's for everybody's good, and the deed is already done. Don't make a fuss." 

"Captain, we can't just--" Jarde spoke up too, firmly on Alia's side.

"Jarde, stand down and shut up." Zarus reiterated his order.

"Guys, we can't just surrender!" Jarde ignored the order and started talking to his fellow Legalis footmen. "The war's not over! We can still win! We can still--"

*SMACK*

The Caldeyron commander landed a nasty right hook on Jarde, sending the redhead on the ground. The rest of the Caldeyron troops started beating on him, kicking him with armored boots and wailing on him with mailed fists. Jarde could only curl up and take the hits, unable to do much about his rather unfortunate situation. Well, at least he has experienced pain before.

Meanwhile, Captain Zarus and the rest of the fort's garrison watched in horror. Watched, but not one of them lifted a finger to help Jarde. They have already agreed to the deal, and had no intention of breaking it.

Alia stared in shock as she was Jarde take in the hit and fall to the floor. She watched as he was beaten while in the floor. She watched, her fists clenching and her teeth gritting. All the anger she was feeling before was now being amplified even more. The more she watched the more her anger grew until she couldn’t help it anymore.

”STOP!” 

She yelled and quickly rushed one of the soldiers who were beating on Jarde and tackled them to the floor and began to attack, raining punches onto them. 

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

The soldier covered himself from Alia's blows until the Caldeyron commander pulled the Elf away from his subordinate. His superior strength allowed him to easily subdue the hysterical Alia and with a mighty punch to the gut, the wind was knocked out of the Elf's lungs and she soon lost consciousness...

---

Alia soon woke up in unfamiliar, but disturbing, surroundings. She saw that she was in an iron cage with wheels, a wagon cage. She was the prison's only occupant and all around her were marching Caldeyron soldiers walking alongside their caravan. Jarde was nowhere to be seen, nor was the Legalis fort where she was at the last time she was awake. But considering what just happened in that fort, Jarde may not be in a pleasant position himself.

The caravan soon stopped and listening on the Caldeyron soldiers' conversations, it seemed they had stopped on a village. Moments of nothing passed until a Caldeyron soldier approached Alia's cage and opened the only entrance and exit to the prison. "Elf, the commander wants your dress. Pretty sure he wants to trade it for something nice with the other regiments here. So take it off."

The order was given. What shall Alia do? Oblige it, while several Caldeyron soldiers were present to watch her strip?

"I'm giving you the chance to take it off yourself. Don't make us rip it off of you. Although, that'd turn me on more than the former."

As Alia’s eyes opened she immediately saw the iron bars of her cage. “W-what?!” She uttered and immediately tried to pull on them. She looked around frantically as she tried to figure out where she was and where Jarde was but to no avail. 

Suddenly, she then heard as the door to her cage was opened. Her first thought was to attack but, she didn’t know where she was and how many enemies there were. She didn’t want to do anything until she knew where Jarde was. 

She listened to the Calderyon soldier as he spoke and immediately became angry at everything he said. “D-Damn you, you perverted bastards! I’m not doing anything until you tell me where I am and where Jarde is!” She yelled in defiance.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/10/2022 at 21:01, AirAllie14 said:

“D-Damn you, you perverted bastards! I’m not doing anything until you tell me where I am and where Jarde is!”

"I don't know who Jarde is but I can tell you that you're in much better company than whoever that loser is." The Caldeyron soldier chuckled. "Anyway, I don't exactly have much time so... Can a couple of you boys help me out on this one?"

The soldier seized Alia while two more entered the cage, their eyes very eager in stripping the Elf naked. The two soldiers held Alia's arms and legs, their strength too much for the Elf to struggle against, while the first one carefully undid the straps on th dress. In mere moments, the dress was taken off and Alia was left only in her underwear. The soldiers surrounding the cage cheered and whispered at the naked Elf.

"Thank you for your contribution." The first soldier said before exiting the cage without another word, leaving Alia with the two lower-rank footmen.

The two soldiers began hungrily caressing and groping the Elf. "Hey, let's take her underwear too." One of them suggested while he was kneading Alia's breasts.

"...Not a bad idea, unless..." The other soldier then looked at Alia and made an offer. "You wanna put on a show for us. Y'know, to boost morale." He started brushing his fingers against the Elf's pussy. "Masturbate for everyone, or else we take your bra and panties."

@AirAllie14

Alia did her best to struggle but could not stop the soldier from robbing her of her dress and leaving her body exposed in just her underwear. “D-Damn it…” she groaned and did her best to cover up herself with her hands.

This didn’t stop the other lower soldiers however as one groped her breasts and the other rubbed a finger against her pussy. She blushed but tried not to moan out, not wanting to give them the satisfaction for hearing her voice.

She simply glared at him as one made his suggestion. She couldn’t believe what he was proposing. She couldn’t help but grow angry.

”Go to Hell! I would never humiliate myself like that! You disgusting, perverted bastards! I’ll kill every single one of you!”

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 22/10/2022 at 03:40, AirAllie14 said:

Go to Hell! I would never humiliate myself like that! You disgusting, perverted bastards! I’ll kill every single one of you!”

"You asked for it."

The two men dragged Alia to the cage's floor and proceeded to fully undress her. Her panties were pulled off while her bra simply ripped off, leaving a fully naked Elf. A sight that thrilled and excited the surrounding troops, responding to the nude Alia with cheers and cat whistles. Despite her decision, the Caldeyron soldiers' morale improved anyway.

The two soldiers laughed as they kept Alia's underwear, but they did toss her a short rag dress for her to put on. "As much as you're prettier naked, we don't want you getting sick. Hahaha!"

---

Time passed and the caravan continued on with Alia in the cage, unable to escape. Her wagon soon entered the occupied Legalis village, and the Elf was met with the sight of devastation and destruction. Dead Legalis footmen were being tossed into piles while the villagers were being rounded up and put into chains. Likely to have the same fate as Alia's.

Soon, Alia's wagon was brought to the village square where the bulk of the occupying Caldeyron forces were. The captured villagers were also there, lined up and being inspected by the soldiers.

A decorated Caldeyron officer appeared before Alia's cage. He was different from the one she saw in the fort, which meant she was far away from that place. And far away from Jarde.

Entering the cage, the officer observed Alia from the slits of his helmet. "An Elf, huh? I didn't believe it at first, but here you are. I also heard you were pretty feisty." He then tossed a pair of iron cuffs at the Elf. "Put those on, and we shall see where you belong."

Another choice was thrust upon Alia, although could it be called a choice? "I suggest you be careful on what you do next."

Alia sat there in the cage with her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them. All she could do was think and be angry at the soldiers. She didn’t know where she was and didn’t know where Jarde was. She was all on her own. How could things have ended up like this. She wanted to kill all of the Caldeyron soldiers for what they had done to her. She was at least grateful that she wasn’t fully naked.

As time went on, Alia observed the village that they had entered, frowning as she gazed upon villagers suffering the same faith as her own. It made her sick to watch,

Soon enough, the cage stopped moving and Alia looked up at the solider who entered into it with her. She looked up at him with a glare yet, this soldier was different, not like the others. He was serious and didn’t seem as perverted as the others. She looked cuffs he tossed her way. She didn’t want to put them on let, the aura of the man scared her. She knew that if she didn’t put the cuffs on that things would not end well for her. This was a fight she couldn’t win.

Eventually she sighed in defeat and grabbed the cuffs and slipped them onto her wrists.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

The Caldeyron officer chuckled. "A wise choice, Elf. It'd be a waste to just throw you to the boys..."

Alia was then led out of her cage and marched into what used to be this village's town hall. They walked through the ravaged settlement and the Elf saw enslaved villagers following their new masters. She even saw some of the female slaves being dragged into buildings, probably to be 'used' immediately. And probably the ultimate fate that awaited Alia very soon.

A fate that came sooner than expected. "Officer, a moment." A man approached Alia and her escort before they could reach the town hall. He was a fair-skinned man who seemed as old as Jarde. His blonde hair was combed nicely and his clothes were noble and expensive, although not at all for war. Clothes that sported the colors of the Caldeyron Empire, a person of high status. "I see this beautiful Elven slave is on her way to the auctions. Thus, I would like to purchase her for myself."

The officer shook his head. "Sorry, milord. But you must purchase her properly at the auctions."

"Your devotion to the rules is commendable, officer..." The noble replied, before producing a large, heavy pouch filled with money. "...but your time is better spent elsewhere, don't you think?"

Without another word, the officer took the pouch and left Alia with her new master.

The noble took the Elf to an alley where they could be alone. He removed his white cotton gloves to caress Alia's face. "Hehe, I sure scored big with you. What is your name, Elf?"

Alia frowned as she watched through the village with her escort. It was hard to see what had happened to this village. She tried not to watch as women were gathered up and taken away to either be sold or to be used. She didn’t want to think about. She hated the thought of what was going to happen to them. She knew the same would happen to her as well.

As they walked, Alia blinked as they soon came to a stop. She looked up at the noble man as he began to talk and try to bribe her off of her escort.

Once Alia saw his pouch, she knew it was over for her and soon enough she had been given up. She watched quietly with the noble man as he led her into the alleyway where he proceeded to caress her face.

”N-None of your business!” She yelled and jerked her face away from him. 

• Love 1

On 16/11/2022 at 20:17, AirAllie14 said:

”N-None of your business!”

The Caldeyron noble sported an unamused expression at Alia's resistance. "Fine, then. It appears I must give you a name myself." 

He spun the Elf around and pushed her against the alley wall before getting very close, enough for Alia to feel his breathing upon her neck. "How about... little Elven pig? Since I'm sure I'll make you squeal every time we are together." The noble said as his ungloved hand began caressing Alia's leg, rising slowly towards her uncovered buttocks.

His other hand, meanwhile, began softly massaging the Elf's chest through the rag dress as his tongue began licking the nape of her neck. This random alley was no private space, but it was private enough that this noble could have his way with Alia without anyone finding out. Although, would anything even happen even if he were to be found out?

@AirAllie14

Edited by pH_Scale

Alice gasped as she suddenly felt the man pressed her up against the alley wall. She blushed and felt as he began to caress her leg and butt. She then felt as he began to grope at her breasts.she could feel his breathing on her neck as well, sending shivers down her spine. These restraints made it helpless for her to fight back and what’s more, she knew that no one would come to her rescue. There was nothing she could do. She had no choice but to give in.

”F-Fine…. M-my name is… A-Alia…”

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 27/11/2022 at 00:21, AirAllie14 said:

”F-Fine…. M-my name is… A-Alia…”

"Too little too late for that, my little Elf pig."

Alia's new owner pulled her rag dress down to expose her chest which was immediately groped and squeezed quite roughly. The noble would also pinch her nipples and give them light tugs every now and then. He continued to assault Alia's neck with licks and kisses from behind for a while before suddenly stopping.

"Hmm, maybe I can be persuaded otherwise." Alia's master whispered in her ear. "All you have to do is one small thing..."

The Elf was turned around again, and now faced the noble... and his erect dick. His pants were down and his manhood was out and in full display for Alia to behold. "Suck me off, and I just might consider using your name.." He told the Elf, an evil smirk on his face.

Alia gasped as her rag dress was pulled down and her chest was assaulted. She tried to bite her lip but couldn’t help but moan out as her breasts were groped and her neck was attacked with kisses and licks as well as her nipples being pinched.

Soon enough, she then looked at him as he spun her around and spoke. She watched as his pants fell, exposing his cock. “Y-you bastard…” she uttered. There was no way in hell she would do this yet, once again, she found herself with no choice.

Alia let out a defeated sigh and fell o to her knees before the cock. She was hesitant but then opened her mouth and began to lean in, soon taking in the cock and beginning to move her head up and down it. She hated it. She hated the taste, she hated the texture and feeling, she hated the smell. She hated everything.

She who was once a proud soldier now forced to her knees and sucking cock.

• Love 1