Behind Enemy Lines (pH_Scale & AirAllie14)

Alia continued to moan from the hard thrusts pounding away at her and soon enough she let out a louder moan and began to cum hard at the same time as felt Zin let out his final thrust and began cumming inside of her and filling her up.

Alia then fell into the water, panting and floating there. She looked up at Zin as he ruffled her hair and then watched as he left her. 

Once she was alone, Alia frowned and looked down at her pussy. She then began to desperately clean Zin’s cum out of it the best she could. She felt so dirty with it in her. She didn’t want it. She didn’t want any of this. She felt some tears dorm in her eyes but knew that she had to stay strong, she wiped her eyes and then sighed. She continued to stay there in the water for a moment, cleaning herself and then got up and dried herself. She then got redressed in her dress and made her way back to her room.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Fortunately, nothing more happened that day. Alia was free to rest in her room and dinner was taken to her in her room by, surprisingly, a maid girl. She was fair-skinned and had black hair, about as tall as Alia. Her green eyes were tired and heavy, handing over the Elf's dinner meal without a saying a word and leaving as soon as she arrived. Likely a slave as well.

---

When the next morning came, Alia was awoken by some shouting outside. "...can't believe this! I worked hard to get all this! Can't I have a day to enjoy it?" The yelling came from Zin. "Ugh! Fine! I'll just do it quickly so I can come back here."

Not a second later, a guard barged into Alia's room. "You, Elf slave. Lord Zin's away on an errand. You'll be helping Maya on the kitchen for breakfast. Follow me." The guard led Alia through the manor and towards the kitchen, passing by the fancy dining hall which was filled with guards chatting with one another with booze for drinks. It appeared they were taking advantage of their lord's absence.

In the kitchen, Alia saw the maid girl again whose eyes were still tired and heavy. "Maya, this is Alia. Play nice and have breakfast ready in half an hour." The guard ordered the two before leaving.

Maya the maid was in the middle of taking out the ingredients to prepare the meals and spared no glance at Alia. "...One of us will cook and one will serve the dishes." Maya started as she continued working. "So do you wanna cook, or do you wanna serve?"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alia’s eyes shot open as she heard the shouting of Zin outside of her room and then blinked as suddenly the guard barged in and gave her no time to properly wake up. She was soon being lead through the castle until finding herself in the kitchen with the slave girl who she had relived her food last night. 

She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn and stretch and then finally found herself ready. As the girl explained their duties, Alia said, “I think I’ll serve… I’m no good at cooking… I’ve been a soldier all my life… I’ve never really learned how to make a good meal…” she told Maya.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

"Alright." The maid girl replied. "It's your funeral." An ominous feeling then came over Alia as Maya said those words.

---

Half an hour later, Maya had some plates of breakfast ready for Alia to serve. The Elf began taking the plates to the dining hall, full of manor guards enjoying their alcohol. But when they saw Alia coming out of the kitchen in her simple slave dress, the chatter quieted down and some whistled at her appearance as they watched her serve them their breakfasts.

"Hey, it's Zin's Elf slave!"

"She's hotter than I thought!"

"Oh man, what'd I'd do to get a piece of that."

"Well, Zin's not here so you actually can..."

Alia had to endure all the naked gossiping happening all around her and when her hands were empty and was about to go back to the kitchen, someone grabbed a handful of her ass to stop her. "Come on, little Elf. Why not stay here awhile? We're not that hungry." The guard who had his hand on her butt offered.

• Love 1

Alia blinked at Maya’s words wondering what she meant but felt the sense of dread.

- - -

When it was her time, Alia picked her her plates and headed out into the dining hall to her serve the guards. She thought all would be fine when she suddenly heard the hall go quiet except for some whistles as well as chatter about her. She endured the perverted guards and tried her best to ignore them and get the job done. She could see what the other girl was talking about now but surely this would just be it right? Wrong.

As she served the last person, Alia turned to leave the guard but then suddenly let out a Yelp and blushed as she felt the hand grab her butt. She then turned back to look at the guard who was grabbing her and uttered, “u-um… sorry… I um… I really should be going…” she said, softly pulling away from him and tried to run away again.

• Love 2

@AirAllie14

Alia actually managed to escape the grasp on her butt, but found her way blocked by another soldier. "Aww, pleeeassse? We insist..." The soldier loomed over Alia, forcing the Elf a few steps back before she stumbled off her feet where she fell into the lap of a soldier sitting on a chair, her back towards him.

"Besides, we'd rather dine on you." The soldier Alia was sitting on removed his helmet, revealing his shaved but scarred face, and held tightly on the Elf's thighs to prevent her from getting up. "Might get in trouble with Zin, but this is worth it." He then kissed Alia on her neck while his hands tried to open her legs to reveal her maidenhood to everyone.

All of whom watched with anticipation to finally see the goods that Lord Zin kept for himself.

• Love 1

Alia looked up at the soldier in her way and found herself stumbling backward ajar landing on other’s lap. She looked at him nervously as he removed his helmet and gripped onto her thighs tightly. She then blushed as she felt him lean in and begin to kiss her neck, making her moan out softly.

She could feel him trying to spread open her legs and uttered, “no… please… stop…” she tried to beg in between her moans and tried her hardest to keep her legs clothes. Even though she was a soldier herself, her strength was no match for him and eventually her legs came open, revealing her elf maidenhood to all of the soldiers in the room.

• Love 2

@AirAllie14

The soldiers whistled and cheered as they all gazed at Alia's exposed pussy. "So this is what Zin snagged for himself, huh? Bet she's real tight!" Was one of the remarks from the soldiers.

The first of them brandished his erect dick and approached the restrained Elf. "Let's get this show on the road!" He exclaimed to his fellows as he readied to penetrate and taste Alia's flesh. Once more, she was going to be raped by her enemies. Such was the life that Alia lead--

"Hey, boys!" A loud female voice interrupted the whole scene. It was a voice that Alia recognized. "I heard you all cheering here so I decided to take a look. And it looks like you found Lord Zin's new pet." Maya said. "But y'all gonna get in big trouble if you play with his toys. Why don't she and I switch places? I can give you all a better time than she ever will." The maid offered.

"Hmm, you do make a good point." The soldier who Alia was sitting on replied. "Well, no reason to get in trouble if we don't have to." He then pushed the Elven slave off of him, making her stumble towards maya. "You better scram, little Elf, while you still have the chance." He told Alia.

Maya began taking off her maid uniform as she walked past Alia. "I've already done all the cooking. All you need to do is distribute the portions into each plate." The maid relayed what Alia needed to do in the kitchen.

Alia was spared from the soldiers' lust, but was she really going to leave Maya alone to handle it? Then again, it appeared this wasn't the first time the maid did this.

• Love 1

Alia watched in complete horror and shock as she saw one of the soldiers produce his cock and began to move towards her. She braced herself but then suddenly blinked and looked up when she heard the voice of Maya and saw her approaching. She was in complete shock now and yelped as the soldier she was sitting on suddenly pushed her off of him and made her stumble towards Maya. 

Alia then listened to Maya and nodded softly as she explained what needed to be done. Alia nodded and uttered, “o-ok…” she said but before leaving uttered, “thank you….” She did feel a little bad but did figure that Maya had done this before. She wondered just how much and how long she had been here.

With that however, she soon left and reentered the kitchen. Sure enough she saw the food done and now began to distribute it into the plates equally for the soldiers. Her thoughts racing as she only imaged what Maya was having to do in the dinning hall.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

When Alia emerged from the kitchen, the guards had formed a circle around Maya which prevented the Elf from seeing completely what was happening to the maid. She could catch glimpses of Maya's naked body surrounded by erect dicks in the occasional gap. Other than that, Alia could only hear the sounds of slapping flesh and the maid's moans.

It was fortunate that the guards paid little, if any, attention anymore to Alia. The Elven slave completed her job quietly and without incident. A guard who noticed that she was done quickly dismissed her. "Oh, head back to your quarters and we'll call you if we need anything else. Now, scram!" He said before rejoining the crowd and hoping he gets a turn with Maya.

---

Several hours passed in Alia's room without being disturbed, allowing her some rest before her services were requested once more.

And that time came, indeed. The door to her chamber opened and in came a guard in his full armor. He approached Alia fearlessly, striding forth as if he was the one who owned the Elf. "So vulnerable, so defenseless, so tempting to just push down and ravage..." The guard muttered to Alia, each word seemingly salivating with desire.

He then removed his helmet, and the Elf beheld the face of a familiar red-haired boy.

"But I don't think I'll be doing any of that." Jarde smiled.

• Love 1

Alia headed off to her room while thinking about what the men were doing to Maya. That could have been her in the center of the circle, servicing the cocks of the soldiers if it wasn’t for the maid. She was extremely thankful but felt extremely mad for the other girl.

She returned to her bed and sighed and laid down onto her bed, resting until she was needed once more which she hoped would be never.

After a while, Alia suddenly heard her door beginning to open. She immediately sat up and turned to the door seeing the guard enter. She suddenly blinked as he approached and began to speak lustfully at her. She frowned and was about to retort when suddenly she watched him remove his helmet. Immediately her eyes would widen and sparkle as she gasped.

”J-Jade?! What are you doing here?!” She uttered in shock and immediately got up and hugged him tightly.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

Jarde hugged Alia back. "What do you mean, 'What am I doing here'? I'm here to rescue you, haha!" He replied.

"I stole some armor and disguised myself as one of the guards here. So far, no one has noticed but it'll be bad if they do any sort of head count." Jarde explained. "However, I still can't get you out of here yet. I haven't found any possible escape routes we can take. We're very deep behind enemy lines." He sighed. "I know they're... doing things to you. But, can you hold on for now? At least, for a while longer?"

"I know I'm asking a lot out of you. But if we want to escape, we can't be reckless about it." Jarde said, caressing Alia's cheek. "...I'll come visit you as much as I can."

• Love 1

Alia was still in shock with Jarde’s presence. She nodded at his words and smiled happily. She didn’t care how much more she had to endure, she was just happy that Jarde was here with her and that she would have someone trustful nearby. 

She then looked at him and uttered, “after what happened at the camp… I didn’t think I’d see you again… when I work up, you were gone and I was being took to be sold… where did they take you? How did you get away? How did you fine me?!”

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

"...They told me I could stay as long as I don't try to rescue you or attack any more Caldeyron soldiers. You can guess which choice I picked." Jarde replied. "It's been a day before I fully recovered from that beatdown where you were taken. It was hard picking up the trail, but I managed to steal a uniform and from there, I just followed all the rumors of a slave Elf." He continued. "I figured that was you. You're the only Elf I know in the whole of Legalis. Hahaha!"

"So, uhh, will you be alright here for the time being? Do you want me to stay for a while?" Jarde asked Alia. "The other guards might... wanna take an opportunity with you. But I heard they're pretty tired so as long as they don't see you, their fatigue might get the better of them."

• Love 1

Alia nodded along to as Jarde explained and soon everything was cleared up. “I see. Yeah, I’ll be fine for the time being. You can stay with me if you want, just not too long that they’ll get suspicious. Don’t worry about me. I’ll just endure until you figure out a way to get us out of here,” she told him.

• Love 2

@AirAllie14

"Alright. I'll look faster so you don't have to suffer much." Jarde declared.

"And what do you mean 'I can stay here if I want'? Of course I would want to stay here! I'd wait until that Lord Zin shows up again and then I'd deck him in the face and we can steal a horse and ride outta here." Jarde said, making some exaggerated and comedic hand movements to bring a little cheer to Alia. "And then I'm going to protect you and make sure this never happens to you again for as long as I live."

The redhead might have been just joking to lift the Elf's mood, but he realized his declarations might be heard by the fates. "...Err, I hope I didn't just jinx myself."

• Love 1

Alia smiled and giggled as she watched Jarde act out his plan as he explained it to her. She could also feel herself blushing as well as he promised to protect her as long as he lived. She was never one for gestures like this but she leaned in and kissed his cheek suddenly and smiled saying, “my hero… thank you Jarde. I couldn’t ask for a better person to be stuck with on this journey than you.”

She then giggled once more and said, “hmmm, well, we’ll see how things turn out, but I believe in your plan. We’ll get out of here together.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

Jarde stayed with Alia for half an hour more when he had to leave, and the Elf was back to her slave reality.

---

The next day arrived and Lord Zin, who had returned from urgent business, took Alia to the town square. This village was once a Legalis settlement but now, the banners of the proud Legalis were replaced with those of the imperialist Caldeyron. The occupiers were doing little on repairing the damages they have caused and slave auctions were still ongoing in the square.

Zin took Alia into a building at the outskirts, near a forest. An armored guard stood at the entrance and Zin quickly spoke up. "Here's the Elf that I got a few days ago. Will she suit your needs?"

The guard took a closer look at Alia, especially her lower body. "...She doesn't look big enough. I don't think she's suitable for the breeding program."

"What nonsense! Alia, your Elven race are pretty good breeders, right?" Zin asked Alia, expecting a certain answer. Their topic was as ominous as it was disturbing.

• Love 1

As the next day came, Alia found herself out and about with Zin. She had enjoyed her time yesterday with Jarde and was relieved that he was with her but now it was back to life as usual and they looked like they were heading somewhere where Jarde could not help her. She continued to frown as she saw the state of the town but there was nothing she could do about it.

As they approached the building, Alia stood there quietly and listened to Zin and the man as they talked. She then looked over at Zin as he spoke to her and asked, “Suit his needs? Breeding program?! W-what is this?! W-why did you bring me here?” She asked him even though the answer seemed to be obvious.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Instead of receiving an answer, Alia received a hand to her neck. "Listen here, slave! You're not here to ask questions! You're here to answer them!" Zin harshly scolded the Elf. "You and your race can handle all sorts of dicks, right? No matter what size or shape?" Alia's master seemed desperate for the answer he wanted to hear from his slave.

"I mean, we can still try it out and see what happens." The guard suggested. "If the Elf slave doesn't break, it'll be successful and you'll be paid in full. If she breaks, though, then..." He then ended that sentence with a shrug. The situation became ever more foreboding.

• Love 1

Alia winced a little as the hand landed on her neck and frowned uttering, “I-I don’t know… maybe…? I’m still new to sex and there isn’t any other elves around to ask…” she explained.

She then looked up at the two of them as they spoke and had a bad feeling about all of this. She wanted to protest but she knew she would have to choice either way. Her only hope was that she didn’t “break” like these guys talked about.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 16/08/2023 at 18:31, AirAllie14 said:

“I-I don’t know… maybe…? I’m still new to sex and there isn’t any other elves around to ask…”

"See? See? She can handle it." Lord Zin desperately begged the guard of this unknown and ominous institution.

The guard sighed and lead Lord Zin and Alia, not into the building, but around it. He continued to lead master and slave to the woods behind the structure. They followed a hastily-made trail deep into the forest where they soon end up in a large clearing filled with tents, wagons and cages. Some of the cages iron cages were occupied by canine beasts, war animals of the Caldeyron Empire.

Zin and Alia were taken in front of one such cage. Inside it was a large and tall, pale-skinned humanoid with bulging muscles wearing a black skirt that seemed tailor-made for it. This ogre creature was easily twice the height of Alia.

"Lord Zin wants to lend his Elf slave for the money." The guard talked to the creature's handler, a man also wearing armor but his torso was exposed.

The handler gazed at Alia for a moment. "You sure she can handle this?"

"Yes, I'm very, very sure." Lord Zin interjected.

"Alright, alright. Just a reminder that if this doesn't work, you won't be compensated." The handler then opened the cage while Lord Zin and the guard seize Alia and shove her inside with the ogre.

Within the cage, the ogre creature stared at Alia for a moment before sensing that she was a female. Its skirt then raises by itself, due to the hardening erection of its cock. Alia soon beheld the ogre's manhood, a bulging, grotesque thing. It was shaped like a human's, but it was thrice... no, four times bigger. Such a thing was physically impossible to penetrate Alia.

But the ogre sauntered to Alia hungrily, eager to try anyway.

---

(Just to be clear, there won't be penetration in this sex scene.)

Edited by pH_Scale
  • Love 1

Alia followed closely behind both of them and looked around at the various cages filled with monsters of various shapes and sizes. As they continued she looked soon up at the cage with the ogre in it and rose an eyebrow as she listened to the men discuss what was going to happen to her.

When they opened the cage, Alia’s eyes widened as they suddenly tossed her in and closed the cage. She looked up at the ogre who towered over her as well as its cock which would definitely break her. 

“W-wait! You can’t be serious!” She said looking back at the men and began to try to avoid the ogre’s advance, “there’s no way that can fit in me! Please stop this! I’ll be killed!”

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

None of the men, not even Lord Zin, heeded Alia's pleas. They were only interested if the Elf slave could take the monstrous cock and survive.

The ogre grabbed, no, picked up Alia with one hand, fingers wrapping around her torso. With his free hand, he tore off what clothing the Elf slave had until she was fully naked, her bare body for all to see. The ogre then placed her back on the ground before grabbing her head to hold her in place. The monster then presented his giant cock in front of Alia's face.

The musk from the ogre's throbbing dick was thick and heavy, invading the slave's poor nose and perhaps overwhelming her. The monster's cockhead was only slightly smaller than Alia's head, and definitely larger than her mouth. There was no swallowing that thing but the ogre poked his cock into Alia's cheek, expecting service.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alia stared in shock as she was suddenly lifted into the air and found her clothes being ripped off, exposing her pale body to everyone. She then felt as the ogre took a hold of her head. She tried to move it struggle but it was no use.

When the cock was presented to her, she immediately let out a gag as the smell overwhelmed her nostrils. As it poked against her cheek, she knew what was being expected of her and with a deep breath and clenched fists, she obliged.

Hesitantly she would begin to lean into the cock with her small mouth and began to give the head kisses and licks. She cringed a little at the taste but did her best to keep going, hoping this was working.

• Love 2