Behind Enemy Lines (pH_Scale & AirAllie14)

As they wondered through the forest, Alia could feel herself getting hungry as well. She looked and then blinked when she saw the mushrooms. She had been taught about these and knew how dangerous they were. She hoped Jarde did as well but then, she saw as he suddenly toke one into his hands.

Her eyes widened, “No! Wait!” She yelled but he had already consumed the mushroom. She then blinked. “Oh no…. No you didn’t… you idiot!” She yelled at him. “Don’t just eat things randomly! You just ate a dangerous poisonous mushroom! It will kill you!” She then sighed and said, “luckily I know how to make an antidote,” she said and began to look for the herbs she needed.

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 10/10/2021 at 20:26, AirAllie14 said:

“Oh no…. No you didn’t… you idiot! Don’t just eat things randomly! You just ate a dangerous poisonous mushroom! It will kill you! luckily I know how to make an antidote,”

Jarde immediately spat out the purple mushroom he was eating. "What?! I'm gonna die?! Are you sure?!" He began panicking. As a soldier in the middle of a hostile invasion, he never expected that getting poisoned by wildlife was what would do him in. "You know the antidote? Well, let's not waste time then!"

-

Alia led Jarde back to the forest, with the Elf on the lookout for the necessary herbs and ingredients for a makeshift cure. The pair first came to a river where the first ingredient could be found, a particular reed that can counteract the poison. "Alright, I'll gather some of these and make a crude cup. Probably use my waterskin for that. You go get the rest of the stuff."

While Jarde was off gathering the reeds, Alia went back to the forest to continue the search. Fortunately, she immediately found a small patch of mushrooms that have pink caps this time. They were a potent ingredient that easily completed the cure recipe by themselves. Unfortunately, they were not widely used for having... strong side effects. Particularly in the carnal side since the mushrooms by themselves were an aphrodisiac. Although, if mixed with other things it was only a small chance. And was now the time to be picky?

"Alia?" Jarde approached with reeds in his hands and a filled waterskin. "Have you found anything?" As he walked though, he suddenly stumbled before quickly regaining himself. "...Oh man, having a headache all of a sudden." He said before falling down against a tree.

Alia rushed to find the herbs as she didn’t want Jarde to die and leave her the only one out here. She found a rock and washed it off in the river, she would use it to grind up everything. She then found the mushrooms and picked them, she hoped that they would just leave Jarde alone and not affect him.

As they met back up, Alia gasped and said, “sit down and rest.” She then toke the water skin and reeds from him. She then began to grind up and mix all the ingredients before putting it into his water skin and mixed it with the water inside.

She then brought it over to his mouth and said, “here drink up..” and began to help him, pouring it down his throat.

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 19/10/2021 at 07:36, AirAllie14 said:

“here drink up..”

The cure mixture flowed down Jarde's throat as he gulped it down, coughing a bit after finishing the last drop. The effects should be happening in a moment.

"Oh, man. Thanks for helping me, Alia. I'd be a goner if you weren't here." Jarde muttered. "I-Is it getting hot in here or-- Ah!" The redhead soldier was startled when he glanced towards his lower body. An... embarassing bulge had formed in his trousers, no doubt the side effect of the cure. "Oh, uhh, that's..." Jarde stammered, wracking his brain to explain the tall bulge.

His face was burning red, and his breathing was getting heavy. "Uhh, Alia. Can you... can you..." He could not finish his request as he continued panting, as if he was spending strength in something else.

Alia sighed in relief as she fed the mixture to Jarde. It seemed that it had worked but then, she blinked and her eyes widened with shock when she saw the large bulge in his pants, “uh oh…” she uttered.

”I-I’m so sorry Jarde… Damn… this is a side affect do the mixture… I’m so sorry, I was hoping it wouldn’t affect you…” she then heard as he began to speak and looked down at him, “what? What is it Jarde? What do you want me to do?” She asked him.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 29/10/2021 at 04:29, AirAllie14 said:

“what? What is it Jarde? What do you want me to do?”

Alia's answer went unanswered as Jarde's control of himself broke and he lunged at his Elven companion. Gripping her in a tight hug, Jarde planted his lips firmly upon Alia's: Pulling her into a deep, forceful kiss.

After the kiss, Jarde then went for Alia's neck, still giving kisses and sucks, while his hands moved to try and forcibly remove the Elf's newfound dress. Perhaps she would want to take the dress off herself so as to preserve it. Alia could also feel Jarde's raging bulge brushing against her lower body.

It was clear what needed to be done to relieve Jarde but Alia could still call out to him, maybe reach a deeper part of the young man that still had sense.

Alia stared in shock as suddenly she felt Jarde lunge at her and held her tightly. She then stared wide eyes and blushed brightly as he began to kiss her deeply and forcefully. She tried her best to struggle and fight but he was just too strong for her.

After the kiss, she would hear herself letting out soft moans as he kissed her neck and sucked on it. So could feel him starting to remove her dress as well and tried to help as to preserve her dress, but blushed brightly.

She saw this hard on and knew what had to be done but frowned and looked at him, “J-Jarde… s-stop… this isn’t you… f-fight it…” she uttered in between her moans hoping this would work.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 08/11/2021 at 12:14, AirAllie14 said:

“J-Jarde… s-stop… this isn’t you… f-fight it…”

"Urgh!" Jarde stopped his assault on Alia, the Elf's words reaching to him. He was visibly fighting off the urges to force himself upon Alia, and losing quite badly.

"Alia... I think, you need to get away...." Jarde muttered as he held himself, blocking off a raving, lust-mad creature from claiming Alia for his own. "Alia... you've gotta..." The bulge on his trousers throbbed angrily, denied from its prize when it was so close.

This was Alia's chance to get away. But in doing so, she might risk actually separating from Jarde and end up alone. Otherwise, she will just have to take on Jarde's pent up lust and return him back to normal.

Alia frowned as she looked at Jarde and what he was going through. She didn’t want this but at the sam time, she didn’t want to leave him behind and risk their separation. At that moment, she knew what was more important, this wasn’t the time to think about herself.

Alia then looked at Jarde and then leaned in and pressed her lips up against his own, kissing him for a bit and then released it. She rubbed her hand against his cheek a bit and stared in to his eyes.

”I’m not going anywhere Jarde… we’re going to get through this together… please… use my body however you want… do whatever you need to, in order to satisfy yourself….”

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 21/11/2021 at 17:52, AirAllie14 said:

”I’m not going anywhere Jarde… we’re going to get through this together… please… use my body however you want… do whatever you need to, in order to satisfy yourself….”

Jarde made no verbal reply, responding only by slamming his lips against Alia's. The barriers to his urges released and his lust unleashed. While vigorously kissing the Elf, he pushed Alia until she was against a tree. His hands explored the Elf's body, slipping under the facrics to touch her flesh directly, as his tongue forcefully invaded her mouth and played with hers.

After a few moments of the exchange, Jarde pulled away and pushed Alia into sitting. He then undid his trousers and pulled them down, revealing his hot, erect, throbbing cock. It was red in excitement, and larger than expected. Jarde's crotch was clean shaven, but his manhood exuded a scent of carnal lust that invaded Alia's nose.

The cock hovered near the Elf's mouth, Jarde making it clear what he wanted Alia to do.

Alia blinked and blushed as she felt Jarde suddenly begin to start kissing her lustfully. She closed her eyes and tried her best to keep up with him but was failing. She soon felt her back hitting against a tree and continued to kiss him while feeling him sliding under her remaining clothing, specifically her underwear. She helped him remove her bra and let it fall onto the floor and then was about to help with her panties when she felt him suddenly push her down.

Alia groaned a bit as she fell onto her but and then looked up at him, her eyes widening as she saw the large ad hard cock before her. She had no idea that Jarde was so big. Part of her wondered if it was from the medicine or if he really was this big. Alia then swallowed nervously and took a deep breath, she knew what she had to do.

She looked at the cock and extended her hands to it and. She got a feel for it and stroke it a bit and then leaned in with her mouth open and toke it into her mouth. The smell and taste of it began to overwhelm her a bit but she ignored it and started to suck on his cock for him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde said nothing, only grunting in pleasure as Alia began to service his cock. His large, drugged-up manhood throbbed in excitement when the Elf began her work.

The redhead had his hands firmly on Alia's head as the latter sucked his shaft, slathering his red, hard phallus with saliva. Feeling his manhood enveloped by the Elf's mouth was a sensation the maddened Jarde wanted to last, perhaps even reach further heights.

His hips began to move, thrusting to reach his cock deeper into Alia's throat. This might be too much for the Elf and she could probably give Jarde a light push to get him off, but she had better have an alternative in mind to him deepthroating her.

Alia continued to suck on Jared’s cock, wanting to pleasure it and get this over with fast so that he could return to normal, however she soon felt his hips beginning to move and thrust into her mouth. She then felt as his cock began to go deeper into her mouth, reaching her throat and even causing her to gag and choke on it a bit.

This really was too much for Alia. She pressed her hands up against him wanting to push him away but, she didn’t. She knew she didn’t have an alternative and she knew that she had to do whatever it took right now.

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde intensified his thrusts into Alia's mouth as he neared climax. His movements quickening before the final thrust, the ejaculation exploding hot semen all over the Elf's mouth. With his manhood deep, Jarde's seed shot down Alia's throat.

The addled redhead would then pull out from Alia's mouth, allowing the Elf to spit out or swallow his cum for a moment. But if she thought it was over, she would be wrong. Jarde then crouched down and grabbed hold of Alia's panties. As a frontline soldier, he spent no effort pulling them off the Elf and flinging it away.

With Alia completely naked, Jarde then parted her legs and slammed his face upon the Elf's nethers. His tongue immediately found her sensitive clit and began intensely sucking on it. It was Alia's turn to get eaten out.

Alia’s eyes widened as she felt Jarde suddenly thrust deep down into her throat and began to cum and shoot out all of his warm sticky white liquids into her mouth, filling it up and down her throat. The taste was so strange but, good.

As he pulled out, she immediately coughed up some of the cum, the extra that she couldn’t take into her mouth and then swallowed down the rest. She then leaned against the tree and panted heavily as she began to recover from what they just did but then, her eyes widened once again as he pulls off her panties and what he did next.

Immediately Alia moaned out loudly as Jarde parted her legs and came in and began to suck on her clit. Her body began to squirm in pleasure as well from the feeling and she began to become very wet. “A-AHH! J-Jarde!!”

@pH_Scale

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 26/12/2021 at 01:59, AirAllie14 said:

“A-AHH! J-Jarde!!”

Despite Alia's squirms, Jarde maintained his firm hold on the parted Elf's legs while continuing to suck on her maidenhood.

His assault was relentless. After servicing Alia's clitoris, he then began vigorously licking her slit. Saliva and sex fluids mixed as the Elf's nethers were slathered by Jarde's tongue. The redhead soon probed the shallower areas of Alia's maidenhood, the tongue parting the lips of her sex.

Jarde's movements were all made to bring Alia as wet as possible, maybe even to near climax.

• Love 1

Alia’s body continued to squirm and she continued to let out loud moans as he licked her private lips more and sucked on her little button. She could feel something beginning to build up inside of her and knew very well that it was her orgasm. She tried to hold off but soon couldn’t and moaned.

”J-Jarde! I-I can’t hold on any longer… I-I’m cumming!!” She moaned out loudly and her body shook as she began to cum hard on his face and mouth.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

On 04/01/2022 at 11:02, AirAllie14 said:

”J-Jarde! I-I can’t hold on any longer… I-I’m cumming!!”

Jarde merely pulled back as Alia climaxed, reacting little to the jets of sexual fluids squirted at him from the Elf's maidenhood.

Despite both of them having released their lusts, Jarde did not appear to be done yet. The side effects of Alia's cure had not worn off yet and the redhead towered over the Elf with his dick still throbbing hard, red and twitching. Jarde was still under the metaphorical spell and he grabbed hold of the Elf's hips before aligning his still-erect manhood upon Alia's newly-wetted sex. Now it was time for the main part of intercourse.

The tip of Jarde's manhood touched Alia's entrance before parting the lips and entering the Elf's insides.

Alia panted heavily and leaned back on the tree as she recovered from her orgasm. She felt a bit released as she thought that this would be the end, that Jarde would be satisfied now but then her eye caught a glance at his cock and saw how still hard it was. Immediately her eyes widened as she knew that this wasn’t it. She watched as he towered over her and leaned in closely, pressing the head of his cock up against her entrance and then slipped in, immediately making her moan out loudly. She couldn’t believe this was happening.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde completed his penetration of his Elven companion, his erect phallus reaching deep into Alia's womb. He silenced her loud moans by slamming his mouth unto hers, a deep kiss that exchanged saliva.

The redhead soldier began moving his hips and his cock began grinding the Elf's insides, stimulating each other's lust. Meanwhile, the two's mouths were still locked with each other and Jarde slipped his tongue into Alia's mouth before locating her own tongue to suck on.

The assault was relentless, with Jarde pounding Alia as if she was his. 

Alia continued to moan loudly and soon blushed and closed her eyes and began to kiss Jarde back. Even with the kiss, she still continued to moan into it, even if her moans were muffled.

Her tongue felt as his soon slipped into her mouth and met it. She tried to play with it but his ultimately dominated her’s. His relentless assault on her hurt but it also felt good, she was trying not to give into her desires, she was only doing this to help him after all.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

Jarde's thrusts into Alia soon quickened, his rock hard dick messing up the Elf's insides and almost shaping it to fit him. But Alia could soon feel that Jarde was nearing his climax, likely why he was going faster. To savor the last waves of pleasure before the end.

The redhead soon made one final thrust before he let out his seed once more, this time into Alia's womb. Her first time may have been claimed by vicious enemies, but it was Jarde who managed to mark her womb with his essence. The Elf's womb was filled up with Jarde's sperm, so much in fact that some leaked out of the couple's union. It was finally over.

Exhausted from this long sexual ordeal, Jarde collapsed on Alia and inadvertently pulling out of her maidenhood. Not exactly on top of her but beside her, his arms still lovingly wrapped around the Elf. 

Alia continued to moan loudly as Jarde thrusted more and more I to her over and over again. She was feeling really good and even could begin to feel her orgasm building up and could tell that Jarde was close as well.

As he gave his final thrust, Alia moaned loudly and her body shook as she began to cum on his cock. At the same time, she felt as he began to shoot him cum out and fill her womb with his warm sticky seed. She panted heavily and felt as he pulled out, making the cum leak out of her pussy like a river. She laid on the floor with him, with his arms around her and continued to pant more. She was exhausted as well and soon enough get herself fade and drift off in his arms.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

It would be several hours before Alia would wake, ahead of Jarde. Her redhead partner was still sound asleep, his arms still wrapped around her.

The Elf would see that the sun was already dipping down, the sky painted orange. The day was over already but it was still fortunate that nothing came upon them while she and Jarde were both asleep, buck naked and completely defenseless. Still, it would be better not to push their luck too much. They had to move on now.

But Jarde was still asleep, and Alia trapped in his arms. The redhead was too strong for the Elf to simply push off. She could try to wake him, or wriggle out, or maybe simply wait for him to wake up. Risky, but it didn't seem anyone or anything would encounter them here. The area was peaceful, at least for now.

• 2 months later...

Alia awoke and looked up to the sky where she saw the setting sun. Had they really been asleep that long? She tried to move but found it difficult as Jarde was still clutching onto her with his arms wrapped around her. Things were peaceful and calm but, she knew that once the sun set it would be a different story. You could never tell would could happen in the cover of night.

She looked up at Jarde’s sleeping face. She had to wake him up. She sighed as she knew what his reaction would be upon waking up but she would do her best to explain what had happened. For right now, she began to lightly shake him with her hands and called out, “Jarde? Jarde? Wake up.”

• Love 1