Looking for smut of all kinds!

Original Plots:

1. Mc stops at a local diner or restaurant, and being the perv that he is, decides to trick the cute waitress serving him to give him a bj under the table~

2. Mc gets a job as a cheer coach for a bunch of busty girls. Decides to either go for his favorite or the entire group~!

3.CRAVING THIS ONE: Cerberus, the mythical three-headed hound of Hades...is actually really hot~ I would like to do an RP with her~
cerberus girl deviantart

4. Haunted Hot Springs~: MC travels to Japanese hot springs, the other guests as it turns out are YOKAI and GHOSTS, all of them female and ready for some fun~

5. Stuck in the elevator: MC is minding his own business, getting from point A to Point B in an elevator with three or four sexy ladies when suddenly the elevator gets stuck between floors. Either because one of them is horny (if a human character) or in-heat (furry/anthro), one thing leads to another, and they all have a hot, steamy orgy~

6. MC stumbles upon a village of elves, or monster girls, and decides to help them repopulate their species because their men all died in war or decease. This is a plot that is open for interpretation. My partner can put as much input as they want into it. A minimum of 3-5 girls. Is also open for a group rp as well.

7. The Ski Lift: Similar to the elevator, except it's one furry girl and mc and while they go up on an enclosed ski lift, they decide to have a little fun~

8. The Dog House Apartments: MC is the landlord of an apartment building that is home t sexy anthro girls. They all had to sign a lease, however, allowing him to have sex with them whenever he wants~ This can be interesting because it can allow for many different characters, situations, etc.

9. The Dullahan: Mc finds the lone head of a dullahan woman. She asks for help, but he helps himself to a nice blowjob first~ Dullahan

10. The Nunnery -- MC travels to a convent for confession. The only thing is the way you confess is to have sex with any of the sisters at this church~ sexy anime nun 

Fandom:

I am a fan of fandom RPs, but I don't like playing canon-guys. I don't think I do them justice and prefer MCs.

1. My Hero Academia -- OCxMidnight or OCxMt.Lady, no specific plot yet but up for ideas. Also looking for a plot regarding MC as the new teacher at UA who begins to seduce his female students one by one! NOW CRAVING: Mirko plot! Maybe something along the lines of a blind date that gets steamy~? mirko fanart 

2. Pokemon: can be either anthro pokemon or fooling around with various canon ladies. Plots vary from simple one-night stands to detailed adventures!

3. One Piece: one-night stand with Nami, Robin, or Boa Hancock.

4. Huniepop: I love the game Huniepop. So, how about my OC in the place of the protagonist? I would love for this rp to have all the girls in the first game, not those in Cam Studio, but this is negotiable.

5. Star vs. The Forces of Evil: A one-night stand with Hekkapoo. Yep, that's it, a quick a simple one-night stand rp.

6. Helltaker-- Instead of Helltaker himself, it's Mc with a demon girl harem with a random angel. Basically, it'll be the life after mc went to hell and brought his harem back with him. Can be completely ocs or fandom characters!

And more to come in 2021!