Tamamo's room.

Sarah is still okay with this answer, at least for now, but she is the kind of person to very much try to make happen what she aims for and seeing these talking animals and home of Tamamo is now becoming one of them. She leans closer still, not afraid to try and keep eye contact with the fox before her, her grin never vanishing it seems."Okay...I just hope we could visit later on...just a liiiiittlee biiiiit", she says, sounding very interested and intrigued by this idea. Even before she responds to the second thing, she senses that the fox may be a prankster of some sort and she wishes to encourage that, due to how fuuuuuuuun that is."Playing...feels a bit vague when we speak...pranking more meaning doing something towards that makes them embarrassed, a bit mad...for the fun of it. Nothing too malicious of course....", she says.

Tamamo eyed Sarah cautiously, wondering if she can trust her enough to do that but it wasn't important right now regardless. She had enough time to figure this out later in time. For now, they seemed to have plans in mind and with Sarah trying to explain to her what pranks are, it only made the fox girl smirk. Not that she knew all or even a lot of prank tricks since she didn't really have anyone to prank to begin with but she was very playful and she enjoyed to have fun even if it embarrassed someone in the process. She didn't want to hurt anyone unless she had to but anything harmless felt fair game. Embarrassing, for fun, nothing too malicious. "Making them embarrassed is what I'm good at. I can be of use, as long as I gain something out of it. I like rewards and food... And fun things to do.", she said with a smile. Sitting up, Tamamo stretched up then asked: "Are we going now...?"

OOC: Would you like us to do something to a random NPC or find a third partner to make a scene with for the next part?

Sarah doesn't know it yet, but it does seem as if the two females has the same approach to pranking others and there is no short supply of people here to do such a thing with."Ohhh, but pranking someone is often the biggest reward in itself, after all Tamamo! If it helps sweeten the deal, I can get us a nice yummy treat if we do well with it. What do you say to that? Yeahhh...why not right now? No time like the present, hahaha", she says with a confident and smirky tone of voice, with a grin on her face to add to that. She looks at them both briefly, realizing they are still topless."Ohh...I guess the more stuck-up out there would prefer us to cover up again...?"

Tamamo gave some thought about the explanation and it was true that the reaction of people could be a reward on its own. She wasn't sure about the yummy treat though but it looked like a good thing. With this good plan in mind, she gave Sarah a smile. "Alright, I like it. We can take a look around the academy, too. I already did thanks to a human student but I can show you around.", she said, thinking it would be a good way anyway to find someone to prank. Getting up but looking at her friend who took a short look at each others, she raised an eyebrow but the reason was made clear a moment later. Tamamo pondered as she looked down her body only wearing her thigh-highs and panties. "I do not think it is safe to leave like this. We have to protect our body. I heard some other monsters like to do things...", the foxgirl explained vaguely while picking up her kimono but even she didn't know much to that. Wearing her protective clothes seemed like the right thing to do when outside. Giving a last look to Sarah's body, she went on to put her own Kimono on, making sure her tails also fit where they belong.

Sarah puts herself to sit on the edge of the furniture, then slips on her own clothing once more, not fully happy about having to do so since she was really comfortable the other way instead. Thankfully, it seems like her new friend is very much game for their next task - to try and have a bit of fun on someone else's expense."Oh wow. I would love a tour around the place. Where do you like to hang out the most? Do you know a lot of people around here yet?", the human(?) girl asks fast and curiously just as she manages to get fully dressed again. She raises an eyebrow about the protection comment."Protect? Ohhhh, Sarah is good at making sure that her friend is safe", she comments and begins to gigglee in a slightly weird manner and with a wide smirk from ear to ear.

Once fully dressed, Tamamo took a look at Sarah again. The questions she was asked were a little funny because of how long she actually had been there so far. "I only just arrived so I don't know if there is anywhere I like to hang out yet. There is a large place to swim I need to go to sometimes. I only have met with a human and some monsters but I only spoke to two of them once.", she answered to the best of her memories. Waiting that her friend is done, all she could do about the last reply was tilt her head to the side but ended giving a nod. "So you are strong, too? We will both be able to defend ourselves, then. It will be fun.", she said with a confident smile before heading to her door and looking back to her to see if she was ready.

It doesn't take too long for Sarah to get herself situated back into her clothing once more and thus ready to move out from the room again. While they may not be lucky to find a victim, at least it seems like she gets to tour the place and hopefully see something interesting sights."Ohh well, I am sure you will meet someone exciting. Though, I am sure they won't really reach my level, haha! Yes...I am quite able to do so...let's just say anyone daring to harm you will be having a baaaaad time. So...where do we start off on our tour?", the human(?) teenager snickers.

Tamamo eyed her friend with a certain concern. She was new and didn't know who were all the monsters and humans around yet but she felt there probably were many strong beings. Despite the fact she was herself going to become a very strong monster without doubts in her mind, there was much she needed to do before she got there and being cautious about the strength of those around her was one of them. Still, she had no reasons to doubt her for now, assuming the academy was a safe place to be anyway. For now, they had something fun in mind to do. Thinking about the tour she got herself before, she knew or about where to start. "A place where all kinds of food can be found.", Tamamo said with a smile, remembering the good time she had there. Leaving the room but waiting for Sarah, she headed toward the cafeteria when both were ready, to where students usually gathered to eat.

Edited by Seraphina

Sarah is already more than ready to go explore and cause some fun mischief, hopefully both things at once. Naturally, she has no way of telling the inner thoughts of Tamamo so for now she can only really react to what is being told to and done around her. She puts on her shoes once more and rapidly follow the fox girl, closing the door behind her."Ohhh, like a caféteria of some sort? Does it have really weird, but fun monster styled food? Oooooooh, it must be quite exotic and interestiiiiing", she says, getting excited to think about all of the strange recipes they must be putting together in a place like this.

Tamamo lead her there where surely some students were eating or having conversations together. Some of them are taking food from a counter area where they are served pretty much all they want. Smiling to the memories of her last meal, the fox took a look at Sarah. "I think you have the right to eat here, too. You can go to them and ask all you want. They have everything.", she explained happily before heading toward there herself. The idea of pranking or playing was fun but it was better done with a full belly. And so she went to pick a meal of meat like before but waited to see what Sarah would like to eat so she can choose with her. There were some places free to sit too if they wanted less people around while they eat.

((Continued in Dining Hall))

Edited by Seraphina

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up