Tamamo's room.

42 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

OOC: Do you want to move this to your dorm or would you rather cut it off here and assume they hang out?

Sarah wonders if this monster is rather isolated and thus seem oblivious to such things, despite being adult. A rather strange looking stare is sent Tamamo's way as she finds it hard to believe how a teen would know more about such matters. Eventually she decides to not really pursue the topic more, at least at the moment. She did hear about some very isolated places where some monsters lives, so chances are that she is not aware."Yeah, I am guessing there is not much TV where you come from or the monster realm in general. Sure, we can do that....that is if you don't mind me sitting near you...", she says and smirks still.

Tamamo's room was simple to begin with. A bed, some night desks, lamps, etc. A basic TV was placed on a desk near the wall for her usage. She would have the choice to change the furniture later but since she just arrived, it would be something she would take some time to think about. For now, she took it easy and went to toy with the tv and its remote. Thankfully now, she had learned how to use it. At least enough to watch something together with Sarah. After pressing the button to turn the tv on, Tamamo stepped back and sat on her bed then looked at her new friend. "I don't mind if you sit near me... We can watch anything you like but I don't know what we'll find inside the box today.", she said but soon offered the remote to Sarah. "Maybe you can try and find something. Do you know how to use it...?", she asked, presuming she probably would since she was a human. Humans all seemed to know these things or so she thought. Close to her, there was enough space for Sarah to sit down too if she wished, as close as she liked.

Sarah still inspects the room rather closely and heavily, despite how simple the furnishing and such is, clearly intent on learning as much as she can about this new friend of hers. The one thing that wonders Sarah the most is how Tamamo either doesn't notice or care about her odd speech pattern as it even freaks out monsters she tries to communicate with. It is basically as if her voice changes ever so slightly in all sorts of directions. It's certainly not normal, but oddly enough she really likes being...different, than the rest of her peers."I honestly don't watch that much television. So I think we can just swap channels until something...I̸͚͙̼̩͈̎̄̇̍͆̀͘n̷̢̦̬͎̂̑̅̑̄͋̆͂̊͢͡ͅt̴̪̤̠̳̯̘̰̥̥̾̂̈́̈́́̂̊̓͘Ȩ̶͇͚͈͚͕̇͛̌́́Ṟ͚̤͍̣̮̍̾̐̈́̔͗̚e̡̨͓̝̞̖̪̗̟͑̄̔͆́́̚͘s̜̦͇̫̜̜̻͓̪̋̍̈́̈́̃͘͝ͅt̵͈̟̮̫͎͎͈̝͇̑̎̅͆͌́͒̅ͅĮ̸͓̘̮̬̝͔̇͗̈͠͠ǹ̵̲̰̼̞͚̬́́́̾̂̑̕g̵̡̛̙̣̹̣̑̍̽̃͢͡͡i...comes on, the girl says with that smirk of hers still on her face. She scoots as close to the other one as she can, before making the TV start up and the first thing on seems to be some rather boring horsetrack race.

Tamamo found Sarah strange but otherwise, she didn't really know how to react to her. Especially when the academy already showed that a great diversity of monsters already. She thought that maybe humans just were like this as a kind of standard, even if it didn't apply to all of them. Unless Sarah became a kind of threat to her, she probably wouldn't mind too much either. As of what she said about the TV, Tamamo just nodded and let her swap as she wishes. The thing that came up was new to her, only adding to the usual confusion she had about the greater world. "Big animals... They are running with humans on them? Why would human sit on animals and what are they doing with them?", said the fox girl, clearly not knowing anything about human cultures and hobbies. Even with possibly the announcer telling what horse was in the lead, Tamamo had no idea what to think of it. "Let's find what else the box shows us... Last time, there were other animals and also humans talking about the world. Maybe we can find more new thing.", she proposed, even smiling as she was having fun with it.

With normal humans, things would probably have been explained much better and easier, but Sarah was anything but normal in that sense and one could even question if she was a human at all. Especially since she traits and moments where others may be in doubt if she is fully human. For now, it has mostly manifested through her speech, but there are other and more telling ways this shows. Of course, she is not as far removed from human culture as Tamamo is and the notion that something this simple mystifying her, only gets her to laugh at her comments and smirk wide still."Ohhh, I never thought of it that deeply before you pointed it out. Hahahaha! Yeah, seen from your perspective it seems very odd and funny! No no...you see animals here lack the same kind of awareness that we have...their brains and minds are too simple and small to see the world in a complex manner...and yes...let us find more different stuff", she comments back before switching channels and this time landing on one of those weird physical Japanese gameshows.

• 2 weeks later...

Tamamo looked at Sarah a bit quietly for a couple of seconds. Although she had every reasons to find her speech weird, she was mostly focused on her words more than else, pouting a little. "Not all animals have small and simple brains. I have smart friends, too.", she said, referring to some she probably knew from her forest. Though looking at the ones from the TV show, there were a noticeable difference between these animals and those she knew. After shrugging it out, she waited that Sarah changed channel and what she saw wasn't helping her in anyway to understand the human culture. It took a moment of her watching, her mouth being a little agape for some seconds. "What are... they doing?", she asked hesitantly, unknowing that it was games. "Do humans really do that and why...? Look at them, why are they so weird?", Tamamo asked again, just staring at the screen and being a little lost. Definitely, what she saw on TV so far didn't help her much understand how humans live but she also didn't know humans had many sorts of entertainment, ranging from serious ones to strange ones.

Edited by Seraphina

The human(?) girl doesn't seem like she understand the reason for the pouting, though she does not seem to push the topic much further really as there were no actual attempt to make Tamamo feel bad - she had no reason to do so."Well, yeah...I am sure there are some other versions of them where you come from. Can they talk like you and I?", she asks, slightly curious about this, wondering if they have same sort of intelligence as most humans. Once the channel is changed she is soon laughing at the genuine and surprised reaction from the other one. It takes several seconds before she calms down and wipes a pair of tears from her eyes."Ohhh...wow! Right...right! Those Japanese gameshows...are a riot! They are really crazy and strange! I guess it's some cultural thing...hahaha...ohh man, I can only imagine your shock", she says and smiles lightly, clearly amused by how strange this was to Tamamo.

Tamamo looked glad that the question was asked and she smirked as a result. "Yeah, we talk a lot. Being with them is fun but they don't really play with me. They raise and scold me, though.", she said with a more playful pout, implying no ill thoughts for whoever those animals are. When it came to the japanese gameshow and her own reaction to it, Sarah obviously looked entertained by how she reacted. The definition she was given for it couldn't do much for her confusion so Tamamo tried to take it slowly, just watching for a while. "Cultural thing... They look fun but they really are strange.", she commented but then something about that came to mind and she looked like she froze for a few seconds. She had visited practically all of the academy so maybe. Her mouth opened for a couple of seconds before she realized that Sarah may not be from the academy. Perhaps best to give up on that for now but she thought about something else. "What kind of games do you play? Do you play any games?", she finally asked, tilting her head gently, curious about what Sarah did for fun

OOC: How about we take turns in deciding what is on TV? So after this, you are free to insert anything you think might work.

"Hmmmmm...sounds weird, but funny...could I talk to them? What do animals even have to talk about? Do you not have parents to raise you? Ohhhh man...there is so much stuff I wish to know about!", she says in rapid speech, clearly very excited and curious with an almost unnaturally focused stare and with her wide smirk plastered onto her face. She doesn't really seem to comment much more on the absolutely whacked and insane game show, where things just escalate into the last part of it where the contestants have to use water guns to cover the other team in slime-like stuff first. Of course, she cannot read the mind of Tamamo and thus know about her inner thoughts, so she can only really focus on the current topics at hand."Ohhh games? Plleeeeenty...like...uhmm...ding dong ditch! Hmmm...and TPing houses! Aaaaand...uhhmm...pranking people! You know...messing with people, hahaha!", she comments back.

Tamamo needed a moment to think as she was asked what should be obvious but wasn't too obvious to her. "I don't think they told me if humans can talk to them. They only help me behave.", she said, while having a more neutral expression soon when asked about parents. It wasn't something she felt she lacked or missed since she didn't remember having any. Her parental figure was elsewhere. "The foxes raise me... They're the ones who wanted me to come here. But you can ask me anything.", she continued before she looked at the tv again. When the topic of games was discussed, Tamamo didn't seem to understand half of it but she did understand the last part where she messed with people, sort of. "So you play with other humans...? Or with monsters too?", she asked curiously before grabbing the remote, wondering if she could find something new that she never saw before. Changing the channels, she switched until she found something unfamiliar and stopped on some movies of fiction starring actors doing pretty extraordinary things. To Tamamo however, who didn't know the limits of human or monster abilities, she just thought it was real and stared in silence at what she thought she was learning new about humans.

Sarah just feels like asking about her "animal parents", just basically opens up more and more questions, the further into it she gets. So she isn't sure if she should still pursue the topic for now. In the end she decides to leave it at that for now. Perhaps some day Tamamo could introduce her to these critters so Sarah can see if they are able to talk to her as well - it certainly could open up for some hilarious and devious shenanigans."I see. It sounds rather unique and interesting....maybe you can take me there sometime?", she suggests, with a wide grin."Play? Ohhh...do you mean like games or more like grown ups do? Tehehe....you are asking such a naughty question there, Tamamo", she says, and snickers with a light blush on her cheeks.

Tamamo turned her attention away from the movie to look at Sarah after a moment, and after hearing her questions. "If we are allowed, maybe I can. I do not think it would be wise, though. Humans rarely come close to my home. Not all monsters are friendly to humans but I am. As long as they don't attack first. Humans can be fun to play with.", she tried to explain but then listened to the next implication that Sarah made, more especially the last part. For a moment, she sort of froze but didn't look shocked. Tamamo blinked for some seconds before she replied her thought. "Grown up games...? I think I've heard this more than once since I've come here. I was told some monsters do things I have to be careful about.", she explained again, looking thoughtful but then she shrugged. "I don't know what being naughty means but the other humans also had colors on their face.", she finally said playfully with a smile, remembering the bath she got just the day before or when she bathed in the forest, both events involved a human around at least once.

Edited by Seraphina

Sarah gives her her own puzzled look at the first part of her dialogue as she responds to the young girl being able to meet these critters who speak.".Õ̷̧̱̫̝̻̣̠̮͊̔͂͐̌̀̕͟h̗͉͈̹̦̀̆̍͂̀̔̎̿̌͝ h̨̘͕̥̘̗͙̘͆̈̎͒̊̌̇̋ờ̜̘͎̜͚̹̾͋͝͞ẃ̙̞͚̣̮͛̓̽͐́̓̇̈͞ ĉ̫̝͎̘́̉̂̈́͟͞͝u̸̳̗̬̻͗͊́͒͑̽͌͜ṯ̰̬̹͙͕͛́̎̿̏̾̀͜e̺̙̝̙̮̒̂̑͗̚͢͡.̶͇̫̜͉̭̉̉̈́̓͒͛̕͜͝ Y̠͎͈̤͖͇̣͈͌͛͋̉͑̄͘o̷̧͚̻͉̝̺͕̓̐̑́̋̋͠ͅű͕̣͓̳̞͉̼͕͖̃͋̍́́͟ ţ̧̢̛̭̬̜̣̝̼̀͒̒̓͟h̵̘͚̰̭̘̮͕͎̪̃̂͒̊͊̈́͆̍̊́͟ȉ̩͇̦̭͚͙͕̜̐͗̄̌ͅn̛͉̪̼͍̰̈́́͐͗́̊̒͠k̸̢̛̦̹̰̱̯̇͋͒̓́̉̾͌͜ m̖̝͈̠͔͊̑̒̂̄̽͆̄͒͘e̳̖̻̫̝͌̀̋̀̔ t̢̢̘͈̱̰̯̬̔̂͊̐́ͅǒ̡̢͚̳̳̖̥̙͕̹͌̽̆͐̉ b̷͙̪̮̱̞̼̀̂̈́̈̊͆̏̕̚ẻ̦͙͚̗͚̲̙̗̭̀̀͐̕͢ ḧ̶̨̨̧̗̱̠̹͖̈̔́̀̀͋ͅứ̷̗̟͉̦͚̏̔̏̓͟m̞̱͍̲͊͋͛̔͌͘͜a̭͇̜͔̫͎͋̍͆̆̒̿́̽͞n͉̝̹͕͍̥̉̎̃̌͌͂̅͞͝ͅ?̸͇̯̈́͑͗͛̇͢͜͟͞", is all she really comments on that with a very odd look in her eyes. She doesn't appear aggressive or anything of the sort....more like, happy in a weird sort of way. Sarah always is delighted when others seem convinced about her "nature" and what she is. She is rather surprised at either how innocent and/or sheltered the fox woman is, as she hears her reaction towards the more bold and suggestive words. She almost giggles from how cute it seems that she is not aware of stuff even one Sarah's age knows about. Her curiousity grows even more now."Oh silly you! I am talking about act of sex...you know...doing the bed sheet limbo and all that? Have you not tried it?", she bluntly asks.

For the first time, Tamamo looked at Sarah in a stranger than usual manner. The question in itself lead her to think about it for a moment, concluding that monsters could as well look human without being human. She knew it well enough herself, having the features of a human without being one herself. She had the hands, the feet, the body, the head. But well, she was stronger, much stronger. And she had cute ears and tails to prove she was different. Sarah had... well... a strange personality and speech pattern. At this point, Tamamo presumed that Sarah simply wasn't a human, probably. It wouldn't change much for her though since she was going to meet with different kind of people anyway. The next thing the fox girl heard however made even her blush slightly, for some reason. Sex was a word she only heard once and it had not been told without reasons. "This is what you mean...? Playing and feeling good? It is not my first time, then.", she said with a smile. "I am still learning some words. I know how to play and a human friend even played with me before she left back home. I play by myself now, though... Not just anyone can play like this with me.", she explained playfully, her tails swaying slowly. If she didn't know the terms, something about her said she knew a thing or two about being naughty regardless, even in her movements and casual behaviors, despite the appearances.

The lack of response makes Sarah come to the conclusion that Tamamo probably understand that she might be more than she appears to be. For now, that is fine and acceptable - the rest will have to be filled in later on when or if it seems more relevant. The woman has yet to really express disinterest or any other negative reaction to her presence or anything else, so Sarah is still feeling pretty good in her company. The human(?) girl cannot help but playfully snicker at the reaction she gets from mentioning something like that other thing to Tamamo. Sarah is aware that most adults are not really speaking about "playing" when they mean hang out, but it seems like the fox woman did mean something more innocent. Well, at least she learned something new and interesting. While she is still quite young, Sarah is not without some experience at least."Well then...how interesting. Why do you say not just anyone can do that....being a picky gal, are you?", she asks and winks.

Tamamo looked at Sarah with wonder but perhaps she had to explain it better. Although... Sarah didn't come off as being ignorant about it, as much as she herself used to be before a human gave her some experience. As playful as she was however, she wouldn't be the kind to simply do anything invasive. The foxgirl had been educated at least a minimum on the importance of being allowed to look and tease from afar, as she had been doing so far, but never touch unless allowed to. "It's not that. We have to, you know... Like each others first. I don't know yet if I can trust you.", she tried to explain. Still, she wasn't just going to let the fun end there. Looking around her own room, she thought that they were enough in private to allow herself some freedom. If Sarah knew as much as she seemed, she wouldn't mind, probably. Therefore, Tamamo at least started taking her robe away. No real hesitation in her movement and it wasn't done with tease or anything. She simply looked like she wanted to remove a layer of clothes, to be comfortable. While she'd be wearing panties and what else below, she had nothing above and would easily reveal her body and tribal tattoos she wore. If Sarah stopped her vocally or in any other way, the foxgirl would stop herself though. Unlike when she took a bath around another human before, she was simply getting comfortable now and it felt normal to her where she came from.

Sarah is not some of creep, other than some light stalking and too much adoration for those she choose to "latch onto", so she would never force herself upon others in any way."Ohhh, of course. Trust is important...as well as having a liking for each other....sooooo tell me...us girls between...are there anyone you like?", she says, her face drawing rather close with a very curious look in her eyes and wiiiiide smirk. She does notice Tamamo shedding some of her clothing and she doesn't react much to it besides a brief glance."Oh, very pretty you are! It does feel much better like that...I mean...able to be more free to be...you know...natural and all. Do you mind if I join you?", she comments further and for now ignores the TV completely with a full focus on Tamamo.

Tamamo smiled as both agreed with each others on the truth and liking but then when Sarah wanted to know more, she showed some hesitation then shrugged. "There was that human named Noire who played with me.", she began while finishing to undress from her robe that she put aside. "She came to my forest a while ago, hurt from a fight. I helped her recover and she taught me human things but when she was healed, she had to leave back to her human family. I haven't seen her since but it's okay. Noire is the first human I trusted and I know she trusts me too.", Tamamo finished explaining. The compliment toward her made her blush slightly but she nodded to everything else except the last part where she shook her head. "We're in my room, nobody will bother us here. You can remove clothes if you want, too. It does feel better with nothing touching your skin.", she said with a smile. The TV kept playing its movie but the fox's attention was mostly on Sarah while she herself leaned back on her bed to relax with her new friend.

• Like 1

Sarah can tell that Tamamo is being quite serious about that and while she does have her...unhinged moments, she does know when to pull them and this being one of them. She does want the fox to trust her and this seems like part of it - to regard her story as much as she can. Once it seems over, she leans a bit closer with her face and smiles wiiiiidely."Ohhh, I wouldn't want to leave your side....at all. You're way more fascinating than most humans!", she answers, her stare intense and direct. The human(?) girl is delighted to hear she is free to do more as she pleases here, so she slips off her own shirt, revealing a pretty and smooth light skinned upper body, clad in a rather plain looking bra as well."Muuuuuch better! Yeah, this certainly is much more laid back!", she says and smirks wide.

Tamamo looked surprised but otherwise looked glad Sarah was playing along. What she told her about not leaving her side made her somewhat happy too, to have someone who wanted to be with her at least for a while. "I am glad you think so. I am pretty special for a fox. After all, I will be the next Kyubbi.", she said while being completely natural in her half nudity. Not a single embarrassment or different behavior, simply enjoying the moment. The curiosity made her watch her friend a bit and seeing the bra made Tamamo smirk. "You too wear those protection? I don't understand why. It does not feel comfortable to have tight clothes against your breasts.", she said while moving to give her own free breasts a gentle rub of pride, from them being free for the world to see. Not pushing it further, she eyed the tv only a brief moment then looked at Sarah. "So what do you wish to do? Do you want to watch the box some more or do you want to play some games? Or something else?", she asked curiously, wondering what her new friend would want.

"Kyu-what now? Is that some sort of title?", she asks, clearly not recognizing such a strange and alien word. Just like Tamamo, Sarah has zero issues with being half way naked or even fully if she feels for it. She is even asked about her bra that is pretty normal for humans to wear, after all. She shrugs lightly as she doesn't fully understand it either, but it is usually expected for teen girls and onwards age wise."You would have to ask the adults! I would rather be without whenever I can....why do you ask? Are you wanting to see little me more freely?", she asks, ending with a sultry tone of voice and a wide grin on her lips. Sarah rolls her eyes to the corner of her eyes and place a knuckle against her lips, looking thoughtful."Oooooohh, perhaps a game would be fun! What do you have?", she replies back after a brief moment.

Tamamo nodded to the first question. "I will be strongest monster, leaders of all others foxes.", she explained proudly. "As long as I learn everything I have to, this is why I am here." The fox looked very sure of herself but otherwise, she didn't want to brag too much. It was more like a kind of planned future for her. Looking at Sarah's bra that the girl explained about added to the teasing that made her blush slightly, Tamamo could only smirk. "If you want to remove it, you can. Adults are weird, though... They do not want us to walk around undressed, I will guess.", she said before thinking about the games she mentioned earlier. The fox had not planned anything or at least she didn't really plan any games like a human would know one. It was pretty much left to their imagination. "Umm... I don't know. In the forest, the only games I knew were swimming, fighting plus what my friend showed me...", she explained the last part more hesitantly as it was more exceptional. "There are not many games we can play in my room, unless you have an idea.", she finally told her new friend.

Edited by Seraphina

Sarah nods lightly and understandingly, though she is not entirely sure what being a leader of foxes will really achieve and do."Hehe, neat-o! Does that mean you will have your own furry army?", she asks with a light tease to her words. She doesn't have to be told again, as this is Tamamo's room and she decides what goes or not and seeing as how things are this "loose" and free, why not? So the human(?) girl smiles softly, with her face relatively close to the fox girl's even, whilst unhooking last upper body part clothing and tossing it aside."Agreed. Adults can be so....boring sometimes. I am sure you and I can have pleeeeenty of fun times without them", she says, snickering in what some might call an ever so slightly disturbing manner, but in reality she is just excited to have a special friend now. She looks a bit saddened as games were mentioned, but none really presented."Ooooooh, what did your friend show you?", she asks, of course intrigued by the mystery of that.

Tamamo smiled to the first question, knowing it probably would be more than that. "I will be strong and feared among monsters and humans but yes, foxes will obey to me.", she said with more pride. Observing Sarah's next actions, she felt glad to see the girl wasn't caring about her human clothes more than that. This was the way to be real comfortable plus it offered a pleasant sight and freedom without anyone to say anything against it. The part from Sarah about human being boring made Tamamo giggle lightly. "Oh, I know... The one I've met was nice but most of them want to fight. Humans used to visit the shrine a lot before, though...", she came to explain but then went silent until her friend brings the topic of what she was shown. The question alone made her hesitate and eye Sarah up and down. "...This is not something I can show. Not without explaining first. You know I said these are things done when we trust each others... She made me feel good, in a nice way I never felt before. Like here...", Tamamo explained while holding her own breasts for a brief moment. "Or down there...", she added while simply pointing down at between her legs vaguely. Laying down fully on her bed in a casual relaxing manner, she looked at Sarah. "It had been the first time I played then and it was fun but when you play, it makes you vulnerable. This is why I only play with someone I trust.", she finally said, watching Sarah the whole time.

Edited by Seraphina

"Used to visit a lot? In just 10 years? I am not sure how many humans dare walk into the monster realm....oooooh, can we go sometime? You can protect little me....riiiiiight?", she asks in an oddly sweet and innocent tone, compared to otherwise. The next part about the "game" she was shown by another person makes Sarah listen intently and even she can tell that this is something she should not push onto the fox girl."Aaaah, I see. Don't worry...Sarah will be by your side to make you see that I can be very loyal and a good friend! Saaaaay....should we try and prank people around here together? Wouldn't that be amusing? Nothing better to build trust than being troublemakers as a duo!", she says and snickers mischievously.

Tamamo went into some thoughts but nodded. "Not lately, no. The forest has been quiet for a while... Except for challengers and lost humans.", she replied before thinking about the request that came more than once. "I will think about it but I'm not supposed to go home, yet." The fox girl eyed her new friend with what she said next and wondered what she really wanted to do but it was nice that she would change topic soon afterward. A smirk drew on her face with the idea of doing pranks, the idea of getting in trouble for it didn't really occur to her. Tamamo's strength for pranks was with teasing with her body without ever pushing too far, which she had done so far ever so playfully. It was both fun to watch reactions and also nice anyway to wander around in a comfortable manner. Still, she wasn't sure what pranks Sarah had in mind but Tamamo could probably still use her charm to her advantage. "Alright, then. I've been having fun with a human already and they gave me a bath as reward. He was pretty kind, though. Maybe we can find more people to play with.", the fox finally suggested with a smile.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up