Transfer Student's Rough First Day

Preference Sheet

Character
Schoolgirl-Hentai-11172019-01.jpg

Name: Ashley Jones
Junior
Virgin/Sub
Personality: Confident and Open-minded usually the kind of person who speaks out her thoughts, aside from that, an average well-rounded student.

After moving into a new city, in a new apartment for her own as her parents travel frequently for their work, Ashley can finally relax and continue her life as a normal highschool student, and the first step to do that is to start going into the new highschool that was close by. She heard that it was a bit unique, but as long as she can graduate, she wouldn't care less about the smaller details of things. Stepping into her homeroom after obtaining the schedule, she went ahead and introduced herself,
"Good morning, I just moved here recently. I'm Ashley Jones, it's nice to meet everyone." she greeted herself, scanning the room for an empty seat to sit at. Once she did she went over and sat herself down, putting her stuff on the floor next to her, and greeting the person sitting next to her.
"Hello, hope we get along." she greeted them with a friendly smile.

The large male looked over at her, when hd turned his head she could see his nose ring." Im sure we will get along just fine." He said with a grin, " Tieto is the name, maybe we can get together after school and get to know each other better?" He asked before glancing over at the teacher to see if they were being listened to. " If yo I want we can meet up behind the gym." He said facing forward to give the appearance of him paying attention in class.

"Sure, the gym is easy to find after all." she responded, not seeming to mind or have much of an opinion of his physical features. She didn't have any friends yet once she moved into the city, so it wouldn't hurt to make a few or so. Once class started, she kept her eyes to the front of tha classroom, then to her notebook where she scribbled to keep herself at least a bit busy.

"Its good to meet you Tieto. You seem like a pretty chill guy so yeah I think we'd get along great."

• Like 1

"Yeah hopefully we will, and you seem pretty chill your self." He said taking notes, and not paying too much attention, just taking enough down for home work and tests. Soon the class let out and both of them went on to their various classes through out the day. Once school had ended it was time for them to meet up at the gym after school. Tieto made it there quickly, that being the usual place to hang out after class. He stood patiently waiting for her to get there. He had a whole day of "activities" planned so  the two could get to know each other.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/05/2021 at 04:20, ScarlettRuby said:

Preference Sheet

Character

Junior
Virgin/Sub
Personality: Confident and Open-minded usually the kind of person who speaks out her thoughts, aside from that, an average well-rounded student.

After moving into a new city, in a new apartment for her own as her parents travel frequently for their work, Ashley can finally relax and continue her life as a normal highschool student, and the first step to do that is to start going into the new highschool that was close by. She heard that it was a bit unique, but as long as she can graduate, she wouldn't care less about the smaller details of things. Stepping into her homeroom after obtaining the schedule, she went ahead and introduced herself,
"Good morning, I just moved here recently. I'm Ashley Jones, it's nice to meet everyone." she greeted herself, scanning the room for an empty seat to sit at. Once she did she went over and sat herself down, putting her stuff on the floor next to her, and greeting the person sitting next to her.

Hmmm, seems like you have a very interesting looking character, one that’s good for a rp, message me back

On 21/05/2021 at 04:20, ScarlettRuby said:

Preference Sheet

Character

Junior
Virgin/Sub

Hmm I think I can add something to that story 

As the attention was drawn toward the front of the class, Noah had looked up to see what was going on. "A new student so late in the year." He'd mumble as he saw her looking for a place to sit. Scanning the room, Noah looked over her wondering where she was from, she was beautiful and unlike too many females he had seen around here before. That cute, big plump breast, and excellent lower body. Before she could make a decision on where to sit he'd raise his hand. "It's a pleasure. If you're looking for somewhere to sit you might as well sit here. I'm Noah Takumi. If you would like, let's try to be great friends." He'd say, giving off a warm smile. As he sat back down and waited to see where she would choose to sit.

Girl: "Did he just offer her a seat, she's so lucky. No one has sat near him since the beginning of the school year. I hope when it's time to switch seats I get a chance to get to know him too.

Guy: "These girls are stupid, he hasn't shown any interest in the lot. Therefore he's probably into he boys, I doubt that he's suddenly showing interest in this girl merely because shee's pretty." He'd state, wondering what he was up to himself.

Noah: "Haa... (I'll never understand why girls are so into that guy. He's a nuisance, always starting trouble without a cause.)" He thought, still waiting.