A Centaur's Prey (Belladonna X Gwen)

Early one morning, The elegant Centaur, Belladonna Mystery, Was out in the woods that surrounded her home in the outskirts of her homeland. She lived alone out in what was essentially the middle of nowhere. Her way of living was almost primitive, Living off the land, surviving on what she hunted gathered and made. Of course this gave her some advantages. She was strong, smart, fast, alert... all in all a complete apex 'predator' 

Gently a breeze blew through her hair as she bounded throughout the woodland area until... A faint voice could be heard in the distance. Bella immediately perked up, "A voice? Out here?" She thought to herself trying to make sense of the situation. There was nobody around for miles or at least there shouldn't be. Bella reluctantly began gathering once again now on alert until sure enough... The same voice called out. 

Gliding gracefully toward the sound, Bella called out "Hello! Is there anybody there!?" She yelled loudly. Bella managed to determine the voices general direction, but to pinpoint the exact location she was going to need more. Luckily the voice was happy to help as it once again called back to Bella in response, which soon led her right to the source. 

As Bella bounced over a small bush, before her would stand a small, short ginger child. She looked down at her, Scraped and bruised slightly. Clearly the girl was lost, and Bella had no choice but to offer her assistance. 

"W.. Who are you? Why are you all the way out here!?" Bella asked concerned, Quickly taking the girls hands into her own and leading her back to her home slowly.

• Love 1

Gwen had been out in the forest for quite a long time since she had been separated from her parents for quite some time now, they were all out there just having a picnic when suddenly heavy rain fell upon them and as such before they could do much they got separated by the wind and darkness of the nighttime. Gwen had been surviving just barely by the food she had been able to find in the forest, luckily for her she had not eaten anything poisonous even though that could have likely happened.

Gwen had been calling for help these past couple of days each one without that much help each time she just kept feeling her stomach growl at her, for not to mention all the birds chirping around her she was honestly scared, lonely, and just wanted to eat some real food once more.

Though one faithful day she was finally heard by a large Centaur Gwen didn't know much about them only that they were rare to encounter since well not everyone fucked a horse to make them, however, when Gwen was calling for help she finally met one who was kind and passionate from what it already seemed.

Gwen was a bit confused but so happy to finally get some help from someone after being alone in a forest for so long, however, what Gwen didn't know was what this would entail for her further down the road nonetheless she spoke up to the nice lady who already began dragging Gwen to her house.

"I am Gwen, I... I got lost from my family doing a heavy rainy storm... I haven't eaten in days.. Uuugh"

Bella inspected the girl as she moved, Looking for any serious scrapes or injuries. Luckily the child seemed to be relatively unharmed. After seeing this she would hoist the girl up and onto her back Beginning to run back to her home now with the girl on her back... for two reasons. 

Reason number one being the child's statement... she must be starving and she needed to get her some food, quickly. Secondly, Bella had secretly admired the girl rear... It was so large, busty and looked soft to touch... Lewd thought's filled her mind and although she kept them at bay for now, Bella knew that if she where to act on these feelings later. It would be better if nobody saw the two, as the girl said she was with her family so although these parts where usually lonesome... she wasn't taking any chances. 

"Days? You poor girl you must be absolutely starving! I'm going to take you back to my home. I have some nice thick succulent meat for you back there..." Bella comforted the girl... losing herself in lewd thoughts for a moment before coming back to reality.

• Love 1

Gwen felt how she was suddenly thrown onto the weird woman's back Gwen was still confused about the whole thing since she had never talked nor seen a Centaur before, however, she didn't care too much about it due to her stomach growling like crazy.

Gwen was happy that this woman was going to help her get some rest some food and what other things she needed, yet Gwen still had no clue as to what the woman was thinking while riding with her back to the woman's home, after all, Gwen had not even seen the massive cock between the Centaur's legs she looked like a woman but could even but the biggest studs to shame with that huge succulent meat.

"Ooh some meat I would love that all I have been eating lately was berries, uurgh they didn't even taste good... Can't wait for some succulent meat to swallow~"

Gwen was now thinking too much about the food to notice anything nor where she had just been so if people tried to find her it would be nearly impossible for them right about now, her parents wouldn't be able to find her and even if they did it would be far too late for the little underage cunt.

Bella bounded back to her humble little home like a bolt of blistering lightning. 

Without hesitation, Bella took the little girl inside and sat her down at the table, Food was laid out by the centaur within a matter of moments, Compared to what she had been consuming previously. This feast looked almost gourmet. 

"Please, do help yourself to whatever you like... Excuse me for a moment but I need to freshen up... That run has be quite beat"

Bella excuses, ensuring that the front door was locked, she headed upstairs and left the girl to eat. Hearing the girl talk about swallowing succulent meat like that made the horse girl quite bothered and hot, combined with the sensation of her plump behind against her back and she was in desperate need of relief.

Lucky for her, she was prepared... Living alone for so long she had built a little contraption that allowed her to mount and... Stimulate herself, and she was on her way to use it... before her urges to use the girl instead grew too strong.

• Love 1

Gwen was shocked when she saw the giant home this Centaur Lady had though Gwen knew she was a large woman she still hadn't expected something so grand as this was, however, before Gwen could think too much about anything else she saw the giant amount of food laid out before her as her stomach growled loudly. Gwen didn't hesitate for one second before gulping down chunks of meat and vegetables not to mention all the milk she was drinking or at least she believed it was milk after all it was white.

"Thank you so much Mrs. this food is amazing~"

Gwen couldn't help but praise the woman since she hadn't eaten real food in quite some time, though still she was leaning over the table jiggling her bubbly butt right then and there only stimulating the Centaur more, but before Gwen could figure out anything about what was going on she saw that the woman began to go get freshened up. Gwen after some time decided that she had to look around the big place to see what was going on everywhere, after all, she was going to stay there for some time until her parents would find her, only for her to hear some strange moaning coming from one room though she didn't know why they were coming from it but she wanted to sneak a peek but was too nervous as she knocked down a little stool nearby alerting the woman of her location.

"Ups... So sorry about that, didn't know where I was going"

Bella snapped her head toward the door quickly, Her hair messy and covering segments of her face. The pace of her thrusting only grew faster as she laid eyes on the beautiful bubble butted babe in front of her. She knew she should stop. Stop and apologise for her appalling actions... But the attraction she had toward this child was simply too strong. She wasn't able to hold back...

"O... Oh my... C... Child P.. Please. Look away! T... This is indecent!"

Desperately she pleaded as her heavy intense climax began to kick in. Violently, a tsunami of sperm bursts from her huge hulking shafts flared horse tip as if it where a fire hose of semen. The thick white fluid collecting in the large container held in front of her. It looked suspiciously familiar to the child... as if she had seen the exact same substance somewhere before... Quite recently in fact.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gwen stood there shocked and in disbelief at what she was seeing she didn't even realize the big Centaur had a giant cock between her legs not only that but she was masturbating herself just mere moments after arriving with a child there, Gwen didn't know what to think let alone what to do though the Centaur gave her some small pleading instructions which Gwen followed in shock.

"Ooh, right sorry Ms. Belladona I didn't mean to dis-disturb you...."

Gwen did see the white fluid leave the huge horse cock before she went behind the door to hide herself from the indecency though she was thinking about the substance she had seen it before but she couldn't really put a finger to it, and while she was pondering that as well as not disturbing the Centaur she waited patiently for the 'woman' to return and guide her around the place.

"Remember Gwen nothing bad has happened so just act normally..."