Oompa Loompa Doopety Doo...

47 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I see.

I would get pretty bored with doing the same thing over and over again, personally.

Ah, yes. Though I would hardly call this being dominant or anything. It becomes a fetish when it is a bigger focus in the scene. If it is just normal "back and forth", then I don't see any issues with it.

Sadly, I have had partners who wanted to be overly dominant and shit and that is a massive turn-off for me personally.

Exactly.  I mean, sub/dom is just a word to me and is the most commonly used words for the "back and forth", "ebb and flow", or "give and take" for sexual situations.  I guess the whole femdom is still a sub-genre of the sub/dom fetish, but to me its always just meant that there would be more scenes or sex positions featuring a woman being more aggressive and leading the tempo of the scene.

I think I understand a bit better why you seem to run into issues with people on other sites, Jenny, lol.  You're a very untraditional person.  And that's not a bad thing, its more of a compliment than anything.  Different people make the world interesting.  But I think that means most of the time people either really like you or really don't.  

3 minutes ago, Teppo said:

Exactly.  I mean, sub/dom is just a word to me and is the most commonly used words for the "back and forth", "ebb and flow", or "give and take" for sexual situations.  I guess the whole femdom is still a sub-genre of the sub/dom fetish, but to me its always just meant that there would be more scenes or sex positions featuring a woman being more aggressive and leading the tempo of the scene.

I think I understand a bit better why you seem to run into issues with people on other sites, Jenny, lol.  You're a very untraditional person.  And that's not a bad thing, its more of a compliment than anything.  Different people make the world interesting.  But I think that means most of the time people either really like you or really don't.  

......laying it on a lil thick there, aintcha, buddy?????

Yeah, you are probably right about that last part. I try to focus on those who do like my content and find me fun to interact with. I am just myself and I am not changing that for anyone else - what you see is what you get, really.

I am just mostly dealing with fucktards who cannot see past their own lewd needs and regards that BOTH sides have kinks and needs that should be come into play if there is to be proper interaction.

I wear being "weird", "untraditional" and "shitlord" like badges of honour xD

34 minutes ago, Notorious F.U.D.G.E. said:

......laying it on a lil thick there, aintcha, buddy?????

Laying what on thick?

33 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Yeah, you are probably right about that last part. I try to focus on those who do like my content and find me fun to interact with. I am just myself and I am not changing that for anyone else - what you see is what you get, really.

I am just mostly dealing with fucktards who cannot see past their own lewd needs and regards that BOTH sides have kinks and needs that should be come into play if there is to be proper interaction.

I wear being "weird", "untraditional" and "shitlord" like badges of honour xD

Right on.  You do you, haha.  I find it means that when I interact with you I have to change the way I think, try to convey my ideas in a different way.  Which is a fun exercise really.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, you can't be a resident shitlord without a thick skin.  xD

6 minutes ago, Teppo said:

Laying what on thick?

Right on.  You do you, haha.  I find it means that when I interact with you I have to change the way I think, try to convey my ideas in a different way.  Which is a fun exercise really.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, you can't be a resident shitlord without a thick skin.  xD

Change the way you think? What do you mean by this?

Sadly, there has been people actively trying to deplatform me even here -,-

2 minutes ago, Notorious F.U.D.G.E. said:

Jenny maybe we COULD do romance... You mind scifi or super powers?

Romance is by no means required and currently I have plenty of those going on as well.

Like I said: I probably mostly prefer roleplays without it.

Of course, I also very much enjoy roleplays entirely without smut.

33 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Change the way you think? What do you mean by this?

Sadly, there has been people actively trying to deplatform me even here -,-

Well, like this, haha.  I'll say something, thinking that I'll get my meaning across perfectly or that I won't have to think about it anymore and then you'll ask me a question.  Then I have to really think about what I said and what I meant by it.  So I guess its not so much "changing the way I think" but "thinking deeper into why I said what I said".

1 minute ago, Teppo said:

Well, like this, haha.  I'll say something, thinking that I'll get my meaning across perfectly or that I won't have to think about it anymore and then you'll ask me a question.  Then I have to really think about what I said and what I meant by it.  So I guess its not so much "changing the way I think" but "thinking deeper into why I said what I said".

Ah, I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up.

If I can encourage people to consider things more thoroughly, I count that as a very positive thing.

Hopefully even we can set something fun up some day.

1 minute ago, Notorious F.U.D.G.E. said:

Ok how about one where this stuck yo girl likes this loner guy and kidnaps him to seduce him into loving her? Lol

That contains non-con (kidnapping), so that would not really be my thing. I like things to be wholesome.
Non-con is listed under the "No's" in my custom kinks in my preference sheet, along with "jerk characters".

This is sadly the kind of stuff I deal with on F-list and to some extent here as well - people who offer me stuff I have expressed a clear disinterest in. You are new here and new to interact with me, so I won't really judge you from that mistake. So don't worry about it.

I did look at your bulletin and this is where I hit one of my weaknesses: There is just wayyyy too much text for me. It overwhelms me if I feel like I am reading a novel of a post/request/other texts.

So while I wish to comment on it, the sheer size just confuses and intimidates me and thus keeps me from even trying to read through it.

I keep my own things short, both for my own sake and to help initiate brainstorming and discussing.

36 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Ah, I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up.

If I can encourage people to consider things more thoroughly, I count that as a very positive thing.

Hopefully even we can set something fun up some day.

Of course.  I'd hate for you to consider that as something negative.

Aye, i'm sure we will eventually.  I've considered it before but I've haven't had an idea come to me yet that was appealing that I knew you'd be into.

1 minute ago, Teppo said:

Aye, i'm sure we will eventually.  I've considered it before but I've haven't had an idea come to me yet that was appealing that I knew you'd be into.

I think many people have the misconception that an idea has to be fully right and correct from the start.

Rather, I much more prefer to discuss them, to make sure BOTH sides gets to have as much satisfaction as possible. I don't think I have ever done a roleplay without some sort of alteration of the idea, as I like to hear the input from others as well as give that of my own.

Lewd roleplaying does not mean you cannot have a longtermed, fun and interesting story, even if contains plenty of some of my favourite things - multiple males 😉

Sure thing. I am always happy to hear ideas and discuss them. Of course, there are some people you just don't mesh well with, roleplay wise, but I am still happy to chat regularly even if that should happen.

I certainly always try my best to find common ground for me and my partners. If you wish to see examples of any of my current ones, let me know 😄

You can also see my current galleries under the "About me" tab in my profile, in case you wish to see my various collections of references.

Lately, I am quite happy with playing shortstacks, for instance.

Archived